Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using YouTube

A

Anonymous

Hi folks!
Been reading this forum, as it's been many years since I've done any of this and I'm rusty in these matters. First of all I must say I'm very thankful for all the help everyone provided with guiding others on the best methods.

With that said, I created my emails and was about to go on YouTube as suggested by High Priest Hooded Cobra, and I can't make the comments go through, kiketube has gotten more "intelligent" it seems. Sorry for my obsolete knowledge about this. But there's no way to make the comment go through it just doesn't show when I check in other account. I was starting with the basics until I got more used to this just simply engage in videos about the Ancient Aliens and say stuff like "hey that was a great video, I know of a website that explained this subject very well" and then proceed with the "link" nothing I ever tried works
Joy of Satan . Org and similar ways. Nothing.

I noticed it was suggest that we would recommend people to just search the JoS in Google, but that information is outdated in the Guide, because nowadays the JoS is nowhere to be found on Google, whatever related words you try it just won't show up.
I'm not sure if you guys are still using YouTube these days? I thought I'd start from there since it seems to be easy and doesn't consume much time which is perfect for me and I can just do it in my phone while at work. But if this doesn't work anymore I'll just change platform.

Thanks!

Invictus2 said:
Hi folks!
Been reading this forum, as it's been many years since I've done any of this and I'm rusty in these matters. First of all I must say I'm very thankful for all the help everyone provided with guiding others on the best methods.

With that said, I created my emails and was about to go on YouTube as suggested by High Priest Hooded Cobra, and I can't make the comments go through, kiketube has gotten more "intelligent" it seems. Sorry for my obsolete knowledge about this. But there's no way to make the comment go through it just doesn't show when I check in other account. I was starting with the basics until I got more used to this just simply engage in videos about the Ancient Aliens and say stuff like "hey that was a great video, I know of a website that explained this subject very well" and then proceed with the "link" nothing I ever tried works

I noticed it was suggest that we would recommend people to just search the JoS in Google, but that information is outdated in the Guide, because nowadays the JoS is nowhere to be found on Google, whatever related words you try it just won't show up.
I'm not sure if you guys are still using YouTube these days? I thought I'd start from there since it seems to be easy and doesn't consume much time which is perfect for me and I can just do it in my phone while at work. But if this doesn't work anymore I'll just change platform.

Thanks!

Does it allow to link to a other video platform? You could write search on odysee (video platform) hp cobra.
Or you could create there a acc and do comments there, I advise to use a burner phone number for this.

Fuchs said:
Invictus2 said:
Hi folks!

Thanks!

Does it allow to link to a other video platform? You could write search on odysee (video platform) hp cobra.
Or you could create there a acc and do comments there, I advise to use a burner phone number for this.

OK I'll look into that. It's a good idea, thanks.

About the burner phone, from what I understood from reading the posts in this forum, it only gets your phone number if you use the app, is that correct? I've been using the YouTube website in the browser (Chrome) in anonymous mode in order to not get brand new configurations. Does it get the phone number this way as well? Either way I'll have to get myself a new phone number as I'll follow the procedures given in this forum to be almost completely out of radar. I'll have to buy a new phone sometime soon as the specs of this one are already linked to my name and address, there's no point of getting a burner number here.

Invictus2 said:
Fuchs said:
Invictus2 said:
Hi folks!

Thanks!

OK I'll look into that. It's a good idea, thanks.

About the burner phone, from what I understood from reading the posts in this forum, it only gets your phone number if you use the app, is that correct? I've been using the YouTube website in the browser (Chrome) in anonymous mode in order to not get brand new configurations. Does it get the phone number this way as well? Either way I'll have to get myself a new phone number as I'll follow the procedures given in this forum to be almost completely out of radar. I'll have to buy a new phone sometime soon as the specs of this one are already linked to my name and address, there's no point of getting a burner number here.

There are also online sites where you can buy burner phone numbers, if you buy them with not linked to you bitcoin + a payed vpn (protonmail, vpnnord, don´t use ghostvpn they are linked to israel). If you can do it with a linux pc the better.

If you want to do it with a phone I would also advice to cover the camera before starting it the first time, you never know if they make pictures.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back