Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sublte Warfare

Capy

I was watching this video by Acadamy of Ideas on youtube about mass psychosis and how isolation can create mental illness and can be used to brainwash people.
An intresting topic for further studying but what i found most intresting is how without mentioning covid the parralels can still be drawn. I have been watching this channel for a while now and i know that the creator is aware of influences that try to dumb down and control the population and with the increasing cencorship (especially arround covid) i think it is a smart move by the owner to not obviously draw parralels to the lockdown (wich could get his video banned) but still gets you thinking differently about the lockdown.
This got me thinking that depending on the situation we should either be very upfront with the truth or hint at it in a subtle way. Some platforms will outright ban you if you talk about covid or the jews. In that case we should be subtle in our approach just like in this video. The creater does not say that the lockdown is a conspiracy to make us mentally ill so jews can push their agenda, but instead tells you the proven facts that people need to hear to get them thinking about it and seeing it in a different light and draw their own conclusions.
This also works very well for people who are programmed to not even consider what you are saying if it is about jews or nazis. Dont endlesly argue with them, just plant a seed of thruth and let them figuere it out for themselves.
Sometimes we just want people to open their eyes and tell the the whole truth all at ones. But years of brainwashing is not going to allow that in one day. It takes time and small steps to wake people up. I now this can be frustrating especially with family you want the best for. In psychiatry people who suffer from delusions are treated the same way. They dont tell them that everything they believe is a wrong and force them to believe this. Cognitive dissonance wont allow it. They ask simple questions or tell simple truths that get the patient thinking in a different way and slowly question their illusions.
In some cases whe should do the same but wherever possible whe should try to be as bold as we can be with the truth and speak it as much as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzW-S8MwbI

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back