Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magickal Squares for non dedicated SS?

Hello my sweet SS familiy,

does anyone know, how far is it safe for a non dedicated Satanist to do the Kabalistic Squares? Or, is it safe at all?
Same with Energy Meditation, Aura and chakra cleaning and AoP?

Hail Satan!

These things are not really dangerous. But what is dangerous, is that when a person does these things to heal themself, their soul glows very bright. And there are curses who are looking for a bright healthy soul, to pull them back down and make them dirty again.

When somebody does the dedication, their soul gets connected together with the souls of the gods, and this protects us. Most of those curses would not stick to us anymore because the connection with Satan and the gods will push those curses away.

Somebody who did not do the dedication, they are by themself. So it is harder for them to protect themself.

FaboanDeAdonai said:

does anyone know, how far is it safe for a non dedicated Satanist to do the Kabalistic Squares? Or, is it safe at all?

Hail Satan!

I believe the activities themselves would be safe, rather it is just the attention it may attract from enemies that poses the greatest challenge. Of course the Gods also help with our advancement and stop us from doing something stupid, but I think one will be severely attacked before they reach such a stage in their advancement.

I find it strange how someone could do all those things and yet remain un-dedicated. They are willing to a full Square, yet they won't even simply try interacting with the Gods through their sigils?

I am curious, does this describe you or someone else? You should find out the reasons why this person is in this position.

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Hail Satan!

I looked at your pasts posts and realize you are likely asking about your husband.

If he is at the stage where he is willing to do these things, then you should instead direct him to the readings or videos. There are multiple posts that describe, directly or indirectly, why Satan's name is used and not just "Luciferism" or "Paganism". For example, any of the Rabbi writings about Satan, or the video on Satan himself.

Who is Satan video

Blitzkreig said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:

Hail Satan!

I looked at your pasts posts and realize you are likely asking about your husband.

If he is at the stage where he is willing to do these things, then you should instead direct him to the readings or videos. There are multiple posts that describe, directly or indirectly, why Satan's name is used and not just "Luciferism" or "Paganism". For example, any of the Rabbi writings about Satan, or the video on Satan himself.

Who is Satan video

Yes, you're right, it's about him. I've been trying to talk with him about Satanism, but of course, without mentioning the term itself, been going around with stuff like communism, jews, church (things he can't stand), paganism, spirituality... I was almost telling him the truth, because he was really insisting on telling him how can I know all that, but than something stopped me, telling me "it's not the time yet".
Probably you too understand how hard it is, possessing all the knowledge we do, trying to protect the loved ones, showing them the way, but still being unable to "enlighten" them so they can help themselves and evolve together with you.
I gave him for now just those basic Kundalini Yoga and breathing exercises, but I would like him to start at least with cleaning and AoP so I don't have to do it, because sometimes is really exhausting.
I was just curious about the Squares, since I started today with the Venus one, so I thought maybe we could do some square together. But I suppose it's better he keeps his finger away from it for now :lol:

Thanks for the answer and happy Beltane! :)

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Yes, you're right, it's about him. I've been trying to talk with him about Satanism, but of course, without mentioning the term itself, been going around with stuff like communism, jews, church (things he can't stand), paganism, spirituality... I was almost telling him the truth, because he was really insisting on telling him how can I know all that, but than something stopped me, telling me "it's not the time yet".

Oh ok. I would certainly head that warning for now. I thought he knew of JOS, but it seems like he doesn't really. If you were given a warning about this, then it must mean he as some sort of misconception or mental blockage pertaining to Satanism that would prevent him from accepting it.

Try to think about what "part of the pie" he is missing. He is already Natsoc right, anti-xtian, anti-communist, anti-jew, somewhat close to paganism. Perhaps he does not fully believe in spirituality stuff? That would definitely prevent him from accepting alien/astral entities from existing, which includes Satan.

What is his conception of the meditations that you do? Try to get him to do the astral sight, for example, as this is relatively easy and will tangibly demonstrate many facts about spirituality.

A good video by HPHC is "exit the Jewtrix" which demonstrates some occult concepts about our reality and shows the Jews using them. From the 5-10 min mark, for example. You can find this in GiTM's backup.

Anyway good luck, and don't despair. It is not a question of "if", but "when" for your husband. It is even better if he is already acquainted with the activities of daily advancement by the time he understands the truth, as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back