Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quotes about financial power.

ᚴᛅᚱᛚ

Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French - 1769-1821:

"When a government is dependent on the bankers for money, it is the bankers, and not the leaders of the government, who control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that receives. ... Money has no homeland; financiers have no patriotism and no decency; their only goal is gain. "

Rothschild Brothers of London:

"The few who understand the system (money and credits) will either be so interested in the profits it generates or so dependent on the favors it conceives that there will be no opposition within this class. On the other hand, people unable to grasp the immense benefit capital derives from the system will bear their burden without complaining and perhaps without even noticing that the system is in no way serving their interests."

Rothschild:

"Let me issue and control a country's monetary resources and I don't care whoever writes its laws."

William Lyon Mackenzie, Ex-Prime Minister of Canada:

"Until control of the issuance of currency and credits is restored to government and recognized as its most blatant and sacred responsibility, all talk about parliamentary sovereignty and democracy is futile and futile. . Once a nation gives up control of its credits, it doesn't matter who makes its laws ... Usury, once in charge, flows no matter what nation. "

James A. Garfield, President of the United States, assassinated:

"Whoever controls the volume of currency in our country is absolute master of all industry and all commerce ... And when you realize that the whole system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a very small elite of powerful people, you won't need to be told how periods of inflation and deflation come about. "

Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States - 1913-1921 (After moving financial power from the state to private banks).

"I am a most miserable man. I have unconsciously ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its credit system. Our credit system is concentrated in the private sector. The growth of our nation, as a result, as well as all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the most misguided governments in the civilized world, one of the most controlled and dominated not by conviction and majority vote but by the opinion and strength of a small group of dominant men. "

Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England - 1928-1941 (considered 2nd fortune in England at that time).

“The modern banking system makes money out of thin air. This process is perhaps the most amazing dexterity trick that has ever been invented. Banking was designed in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take theirs, but let them have the power to create money and in a jiffy they will have enough money to redeem it. Take that power away from them, and all great fortunes like mine will disappear and that would be good because we would have a better and happier world. But if you want to continue to be slaves to the banks and pay the price for your own slavery then let the bankers continue to create money and control credits. "

Charles A. Lindbergh:

"The financial system has become the Federal Reserve Board. This central bank runs a financial system by means of a group of pure profiteers. This system is private and its only objective is to make the largest possible profits. using other people's money. This law (from the Federal Reserve) demonstrates the greatest proof of confidence in the world. When the president signs this deed, he legalizes the invisible government through monetary power. People do not surrender may not count but the day of judgment is only a few years away, the day of judgment of this Act, which represents the worst crime of all time committed in the name of the law through a law Project."

Henry Ford:

"It is gratifying that the people of this nation do not understand anything about the banking and monetary system, because if they did, I think we would be facing a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Louis McFadden:

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I mean the American Central Bank. This institution impoverished the citizens of the United States and nearly bankrupted our government. This is all due to the fraudulent practice of the vultures controlling this situation. A super state ruled by international bankers and industrialists who happily join together to enslave the world. "

Robert H. Hemphill, Credit Manager, Fed, Atlanta, Georgia:

"If the banks create enough synthetic money, we prosper; if not, we sink into misery. We are, definitely, without a permanent monetary system. When you have a complete picture of the big picture, the tragic absurdity of our position desperate is almost unbelievable, but it is so. "

1924 US Banker's Association Magazine:

"Capital must ensure its own protection by whatever means possible, through coalition and legislation. Debts must be collected and mortgages prohibited as quickly as possible. When ordinary people lose their homes through the process of law, they become more docile and can be easily managed thanks to the strong arm of the government represented by the main financial players and by a central power owed to wealth. These truths are well known to our main players who are now working to create imperialism ruling the world. By dividing voters through political party systems, we manipulate them into spending all their energy on issues that don't matter. So it is through quiet action that we will guarantee the sustainability of what we have planned and accomplished so well. "

"Solitaries are the brave and the righteous,
But the Divine Force is with them. "

- Prophecy of the third Sargon.

Sources: https://www.sciences-faits-histoires.com/pages/pages/interventions-extra-terrestres-societe-et-economie.html
https://fr.metapedia.org/wiki/Proph%C3%A9ties_et_Troisi%C3%A8me_Reich

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back