Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MeWe seems good for spreading Truth

Grin

So a friend reached out and suggested we start using MeWe, it's got the privacy benefits of telegram(which has let people get away with some shit, both good and bad) with the outreach benefits of social media. It gives you full control over your feed and no ads.

https://mewe.com/privacy#bill

There's hardly any SS on it and my friend has started a Joy of Satan group chat and a exposing cuntianity feed for exposing the enemy.

It seems pretty solid so far, definitely better than discord, which had a big JoS group but fell apart hard.

Add me

TruthoftheSerpent 666

And my friend

The_Amazing_Satanist_Joy_of_Satan

And of course feedback is welcome, reaching out is definitely good so let's see what we can do.

Hail Satan ⛧

Be aware that wherever you put your phone [as in Telegram] there is no real privacy. The advertising on Telegram may be to drive strange people into using it. The JoS also never had any discord, so not sure what was even going on in there.

Other than that, excellent work and keep it up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be aware that wherever you put your phone [as in Telegram] there is no real privacy. The advertising on Telegram may be to drive strange people into using it. The JoS also never had any discord, so not sure what was even going on in there.

Other than that, excellent work and keep it up.
Understood. And yes the JoS never had a discord group itself but some SS had a group I meant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back