Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stadhagaldr - Another way to work with runes.

ᚴᛅᚱᛚ

Stadhagaldr - Another way to work with runes.

Extract from the book "Futhark, manual of runic magic", published by Pardès, by Edred Thorsson.

"...Compared to what yoga has become in recent centuries, stadhagaldr is an active magical system of reproducing runic postures or gestures for a magical purpose, both in and of itself. Originally, both systems probably stem from the same Indo-European tradition of magical and symbolic gestures.

Gestures and postures are an integral part of almost any metaphysical or magical school. It ranges from the simple grouping of hands in a prayer position to the extremely complex system of asanas of the Indian school of hatha yoga. The stadhagaldr sits in between. The number and complexity of the postures are varied enough to reflect the great diversity of existing strengths, but none require intensive training or physical effort. The great advantage of the stadhagaldr over the runic system is that it allows the body to assume the actual form of the Rune. Thus, one can personify, in one's being, the entirety of the runic mystery, and thereby transform one's body into a phenomenal magical tool.

The essential functions of the stadhagaldr are:

Body control via posture, manual then bodily (hönstadha then stadha)

Mind control via incantation (galdr)

Breath control

Control of your emotions

Awareness of the Runes' fields of action in oneself and in the world (s)

Control and orientation of the will

We must also insist on the fact that the body is not something bad, like an enemy to be defeated or subdued, but as a source of noble and sacred energy, which we can dispose of without intermediaries, insofar as it is directed in harmony with the spirit. The body is a piece of the universe that we own, that is, a piece of the equilibrium point of the multiverse containing the potential of all worlds.

Stadhagaldr is used as a mode of psychological integration and personal transmutation. It is also used for all other types of magical operations. It is possible, for example, to literally construct in oneself a noumenal and living runic talisman via the stadhagaldr, so as to become a movable runic talisman. The principles of combination and runic fusion (Bound Runes…) work with stadhagaldr just like with engraved talismans or magical signingar (gestural talismans). Stödhur (runic postures) are just a different form of expression of runic power.

This magical practice is intimately linked to the mysteries of the runic currents. Runic postures act as magnetic antennae through which one can attract, adapt, and reproject runic power for magical purposes.

There are three kinds of runic current: celestial currents, terrestrial currents and chthonic currents. Celestial and chthonic currents are universal or cosmic currents and are not unique to our planet, unlike terrestrial currents which flow just above and below the earth's surface. Each of us has in him reflections of all these currents, and our own being acts as a matrix by which the runic currents act on us and affect us. These flows are perceived in different ways: some are vibrations, others are waves, ripples, rays or even contractions. The manifestation of these forces is central to stadhagaldr.

The power actually goes through the hands and / or feet, and the head, directly to the central axis of the body. There it is absorbed and transformed, then returned for a specific purpose or assimilated to alter the personality. Depending on its shape, each runic posture receives and / or transmits a force corresponding to a specific pattern and coming from different origins. This power is directly linked to the physical world through the human nervous system. By performing the different runic stödhur, one can visualize and feel the concentrated flow of force, projected in his body, which follows the shape of the Rune. The sensation will resemble an electric current flowing through the body and will appear, by visualization, as rays of light forming angles.

It is important to give more importance to his personal experiences than what he might have read in this book or any other. Personal sensations and reactions are more effective guides to practical magic than a "logical" system of thought. And this is especially true for the stadhagaldr ... "

Sources: http://talismans.e-monsite.com/pages/le-stadhahonstadhagaldr-yoga-occidental.html

Stadhagaldr postures :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQF9iH4_bqU

Runic Mudras :

d180554df210fcdaea5809eaaa09c45c.jpg

I practice this type of yoga / meditation, but it is very difficult because I have a hard time maintaining concentration. Suddenly, I only made very small progress. Yet I continue. Maybe you will find it easier.

Heill to all the Luciferian SS !
Heill Lucifer !

Henu the Great said:
This should have been posted to JoS 666...

I agree this should be on A-F main section.

Also funny but is it just me or is that French website a perfect Geocities clone. The website is pretty recent 2015 the comments on it but it's made exactly like a Geocities blogsite.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back