Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

De-mainstream youtube, recent wins, and DIY firearms

SATchives

I found this from watching one of styx's videos,

https://demainstream.com/

addon for firefox or vivaldi(chrome extension)

when looking up politcal things on youtube its annoying to go through all the mainstream bs, to find the alt media, this should be helpful to everyone here.

also, i'll add this here.

_________
For USA, on latest news, we have a senate member, senator Hawley who is willing to listen to the evidence coming jan 6th.

also Trumps team was able to hack dominion machines live while at a court hearing, throwing the dominion's ceo under the bus, as he recently under oath said they could NOT be hacked or connected to wifi.

We are definately making some big wins.
----------------
Also incase everyone is interested,

this page https://lbry.tv/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2 has many files.

(P.S like they have done with their files I think p2p uploading our files to lbry.tv as a back up is a very smart thing to do, its blockchain and p2p so it will never get deleted.)

here is a related keybase https://keybase.io/ctrlpew

and here is a website with more files and youtube channel showing some of the prints in action

https://ctrlpew.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH73VCNIkYR6Eh6idYtpjqQ

I strongly believe in the right to bear arms

Here is a way to make your own firearms. I would recommend getting a 3D printer and making your own, do your own diligent research when it comes to this, and follow common sense on testing. but I strongly believe everyone should have means to protect themselves.
it is legal where I live to do this. as for where you live be safe.

as communism gets closer and closer they will try to regulate the control of firearms, even outright banning them.

these files and methods will make it so that no matter what tyrannical acts they try to inact to get rid of firearms no matter what you will be able to anonymously arm yourself, and your loved ones.

Hail Satan ForEVER

I hope I helped, be safe in the upcoming months. things will most likely get crazy.

Be sure to follow all laws. All Federal, State, County, and city/town laws where you live. There are some places in America where it is legal to make your own gun, as long as it is not an NFA item and doesn't break any of those rules. But there are very strict requirements in most of these places. It can only be for personal use, can never be given or sold to anyone else, and there is a limit how many they could make. Other places, you would need to go through a whole process to become a licenced manufacturer which can take years to get approved and is not really worth it.

None of that is legal where I live, so I am not even going to click on any of those links. I don't want anything to do with those files. Who knows if that website keeps track of visitors' locations. So only click it if you are legally allowed to do that stuff.

A relevent thing to look at is how the ATF is currently going after everybody who bought or sold any 80% reciever kits. Going to the businesses that sold them and forcing them to give up the lists of customers. Legally, in America, the reciever is the only part of a gun that is regulated and controlled. (In most situations, some exceptions exist. The biggest thing is there cannot be anything "readily convertible" to a working gun.) But if something that looks a lot like a reciever but it is not completed and unable to be used in a gun, the limit being "about 80% completed" in quotes because a lot of this is subjective by whatever ATF wants to say at that moment. Then it is just a worthless piece of metal. So companies were selling these 80% recievers, along with tools and templates to make them 100%, and all the other parts to turn it into a gun. This is what the ATF is currently going against real hard. Trying to stop these, and trying to find everyone who bought one. Their reasoning is that when the kit includes all the parts, all the tools, and templates for the drills and routers, the whole kit is "readily convertible" and is designed to be readily convertible, so they must be regulated just like a full gun. It can't be sold as just a worthless block of metal if it has all that with it.

So if everything is okay and you are allowed to do this stuff where you live, look at the relevent federal and state laws about things like building 80% kits, because that would be a similar situation. You also need to know that by Federal law you cannot have a plastic gun. It is required to have a certain minimum amount of metal inside it so that it shows up in metal detectors and has a minimum weight. So the people who are allowed to 3d print those things, they all have to have a large chunk of metal somewhere inside it.

It would be easier for people to just get their gun license, do all the paperwork and background checks, and just buy a gun. America this summer just had a record for the most new people getting their first gun. Most of these were women and democrats who saw all the BLM riots and destruction, and realized that it really is important to be able to defend your family when there are riots and looting in your city. The entire Anti-2A argument completely vanished this summer, as everybody who was against guns all started getting their own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back