Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YouTube deleted my account. Need some input for alternative social media sites.

Ninja 666

YouTube suspended my account. (Deleted it)

I've always worked on the "What Today Needs" thread for motivating myself and to motivate others and to get help and help. It's the most viewed thread on the forum with 369K+ views. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32&start=2000

I'm going incognito now. So the enemy doesn't have a source page they can go to and target specific accounts. But also because the landscape has changed a bit. People are more open to "conspiracy theories" and more aware of the Jews. I get likes from randoms online. They are definitely reading our comments without the need of a popular vote.

I'll still hang around in the JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion and the forum. And help anyone who asks with the rest of the SS here.

To cut to the chase. I want to expand into other areas of the internet. I'll get myself into YouTube somehow. But are now also looking at alternative sites, and was hoping for your input.

[Several who participate in the Online Warfare / Activism, doesn't post on this forum, so please keep in mind that some of them might read this thread, but not participate in the conversation.]

I've been checking out BitChute. It isn't as popular as YouTube, but man, the comments are like ripe with people informed on the Jews and their comments aren't being deleted. It also seems they haven't been harassed as much as they're pretty open with their statements there.

I'm interested in basically YouTube and Twitter type of places. I find them easiest to work with and more fast paced. But I'm not interested in "start ups", although this depends entirely on the content, as I want to reach as wide an audience as possible, at the same time I want to get response. There are still "newbs" to all of these Jewish and political schemes who still hang out at big sites like YouTube and I'm interested to reach out to them as well.

Hope for your input! It will be much appreciated.

Bitchute is a great platform for spreading JoS material. In a few weeks they will roll out their 'livestreaming' feature.. i think this will be a great opportunity for us, and possibly schedule some stream times here to join and participate in the 'live comments section' sharing information.. There are even features like "superchat" where you can donate a few dollars to have your question/comment answered by the streamer. Of course would need to have a way to send money anonymously, maybe crypto payments are the workaround here..

Semi popular alt-news analysts, Ryan Dawson and Styxhexenhammer666, plan to switch to this once its available, and their subscribers are well aware of the jew, but less so on the spiritual side of things.

Also there is a comedy creator "Black Metal Hipster" on youtube and bitchute.. the comment section in his jew-related videos are always full of funny jokes against them. The followers he has would make great potential SS, because they already greatly dislike jews and agree with Nazi/Satanic views.. I've always wanted to spread information there, but I haven't been able to obtain an anonymous youtube account.

There is another streaming website, bitwave.tv , which appears to be less censored version of Twitch.tv.. Though I haven't check how safe the site is, Catboykami currently uses this site, he is known for spreading jew awareness by trolling mostly.. So if he is able to use this site, I imagine it could be a good platform for promoting JoS, especially since Twitch.tv is becoming more and more censored by the day, more people are looking for alternatives.

Rumble.com is another video platform gaining popularity, as well as odysee.com.

Aiming to be more involved with online activism this new year. Many people are going to be looking for answers now, since there is so much recent distrust towards US government.

Ninja 666 said:

I've always worked on the "What Today Needs" thread for motivating myself and to motivate others and to get help and help. It's the most viewed thread on the forum with 369K+ views. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32&start=2000

I'm going incognito now. So the enemy doesn't have a source page they can go to and target specific accounts. But also because the landscape has changed a bit. People are more open to "conspiracy theories" and more aware of the Jews. I get likes from randoms online. They are definitely reading our comments without the need of a popular vote.

I'll still hang around in the JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion and the forum. And help anyone who asks with the rest of the SS here.

To cut to the chase. I want to expand into other areas of the internet. I'll get myself into YouTube somehow. But are now also looking at alternative sites, and was hoping for your input.

[Several who participate in the Online Warfare / Activism, doesn't post on this forum, so please keep in mind that some of them might read this thread, but not participate in the conversation.]

I've been checking out BitChute. It isn't as popular as YouTube, but man, the comments are like ripe with people informed on the Jews and their comments aren't being deleted. It also seems they haven't been harassed as much as they're pretty open with their statements there.

I'm interested in basically YouTube and Twitter type of places. I find them easiest to work with and more fast paced. But I'm not interested in "start ups", although this depends entirely on the content, as I want to reach as wide an audience as possible, at the same time I want to get response. There are still "newbs" to all of these Jewish and political schemes who still hang out at big sites like YouTube and I'm interested to reach out to them as well.

Hope for your input! It will be much appreciated.

Here what I found:

But I think bitchute is the best alternative, also there is cencorship (keep in mind) I did see channels with strong NS videos taken down.

1. Vimeo
2. DTube
3. Internet Archives Video Section
4. Metacafe
5. 9GAG TV
6. Dailymotion
7. Vevo
8. Twitch
9. TED
10. Crackle

Vimeo was founded by filmmakers, so it’s no surprise that it’s a go-to platform for creative minds. Everyone from video makers and photographers to musicians and ad agencies uses Vimeo. If you’re just looking for funny cat videos, this platform isn’t for you.

It has a great interface and definitely surpasses Youtube with its high quality videos (4K Ultra HD to be precise), which also can earn content creators some extra cash. Vimeo is also ad-free and has a built-in community so users can comment, follow channels, and share videos on their social media accounts. Definitely one of the better sites to upload videos.

DTube

DTube is one of the best privacy-focused video platforms you can use instead of Youtube. It’s completely decentralized, meaning that DTube videos aren’t uploaded and streamed from one centralized server as they are with Youtube. All of its content is stored on blockchain. This means that it’s pretty difficult for hackers to tamper with video content, it’s unlikely that your personal data will leak, and the community controls the platform.

What's also great about DTube is that it doesn’t serve you ads or have a recommendation algorithm, it supports free speech (the content is monitored by the community), and all content creators have the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency revenue. The interface is similar to Youtube, so die-hard Youtube fans won’t find it difficult to move to this platform. Want to upload videos without risk of tampering? Then choose DTube.

Internet Archives Video Section

This is an archive of documentaries, movies and videos that you might not be able to find anywhere else. You can search videos by year, language, topic and subjects. You can also upload your videos as well. A good YouTube alternative for those studying.

Metacafe

Metacafe is a very basic video platform that is even older than Youtube. It hosts a huge number of videos, which are all up to 90s long and are of a fairly low quality, at least compared to other platforms. However, they do ensure that there are no duplicate videos on Metacafe.

It’s a great YouTube alternative for people looking for funny videos, product reviews or quick how-tos. Like Youtube, it categorizes videos into entertainment, sports, video games, movies, news and TV. Viewers can subscribe to channels or view different playlists, too.

9GAG TV

9GAG is a go-to platform for social media fans and anyone who’s looking for short and funny videos. Facebook and Twitter users love this platform as it’s full of GIFs, memes, and other fun photos that they can share with their friends. The content is categorized, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.

Dailymotion

Dailymotion attracts 112 million viewers a month and is one of the biggest Youtube competitors. Some say that it’s as close as you can get to Youtube while others call it ‘the darker and poorer’ brother of Youtube. Either way, it has a similar layout, a great interface, a search bar, and the same content categories Youtube has.

Users choose Dailymotion mainly because of its high-quality videos. Dailymotion allows users to upload content up to 4GB and with a resolution of 1080p, while Youtube tends to compress them. The only downside is that all videos are only up to 20 min long.

Vevo

A great youtube alternative if you only watch music videos. Vevo offers a huge number of high-quality music videos from two labels – Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group. You can either watch the latest hits or explore other video clips, which are grouped by an artist.

Twitch

Best known in the gaming community, this video hosting platform allows its users to ‘live broadcast’ their gameplay or upload the recording. It also serves as a social network where people can share their game tips and interact with other players.

TED

TED is well known non-profit organization that hosts conferences all around the world, and one of the best youtube alternatives if you're looking for knowledge. Majority of the lectures are recorded and their videos then appear on Ted’s website. As of now, it has over 3000 talks covering everything from technology and business to design and global issues. It’s a great platform if you are looking for fresh ideas or wish to learn something new.

Crackle

Crackle was founded by Sony Picture Entertainment, which makes it the best place to watch original TV shows or older Hollywood movies. It offers well-known movies such as Animal House, Paranormal Activity, and Rudy. Crackle also features videos from established production houses, including Columbia Pictures, Funimation Films, Tri-star pictures and many more.

https://nordvpn.com/de/blog/youtube-alternatives/

Is it possible that maybe one of the youtube employees found our website i.e. they tracked you down?

I'm not saying the company did anything illegal but maybe someone at their company found a SiG.org link. Worked their way into the forums found the section of internet battalion and from there on found your account or confirmed your using the account to spread propaganda. You mentioned you only perform 3-5 posts and that is it per day. But it's enough to warrant search by these cockknockers.

AND if your account is compromised then who knows whoms other is compromised as well. Might as well tell everyone to check their account status if they are on youtube.

Thank you so much for the replies!

Hopefully those who don't post here are reading as well.

I'll check em' out. And if I find anything myself I'll add to this thread.

Minds.com was mentioned by SATchives in a post, I'm adding it here for reference.

Minds.com a good platform to spread truth
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=27419

Gear88 said:
Is it possible that maybe one of the youtube employees found our website i.e. they tracked you down?

I'm not saying the company did anything illegal but maybe someone at their company found a SiG.org link. Worked their way into the forums found the section of internet battalion and from there on found your account or confirmed your using the account to spread propaganda. You mentioned you only perform 3-5 posts and that is it per day. But it's enough to warrant search by these cockknockers.

AND if your account is compromised then who knows whoms other is compromised as well. Might as well tell everyone to check their account status if they are on youtube.

Well, I'm not sure. If we're going to speculate, I'll put my bet on what you said. And I'll add some for musing.

Perhaps certain words has been Blacklisted by YouTube / Google, and the algorithms caught it up, eventually one of their Jews or some other Leftist garbage got the comment into their workload on the 'Censorship Panel'.

Maybe my comments caught the eye of the Kikes, and I've been flagged so many times by the Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF), or one of their Internet Activism Cafe's, that YouTube deleted my account. I might even have commented on one of their shill or agent accounts and they alerted their hive.

But the most flavourable one perhaps, maybe one of their Sayanim people at YouTube or Google was contacted by their Mossad Handler who told them to delete it. Hehe

Most likely I've been caught by an algorithm searching for words on a blacklist. If I'm not mistaken, YouTube are also censoring anyone who speaks out against the Covid Vaccine and the Voter Fraud and possibly other topics. It might also be some Leftists that's flagged my comment and got support by their friends at YouTube.

I made a dual thread of this to get the most traction. TheAlchemist7 gave me a tip of how to get a YouTube account again. So I'm posting it here so people can see.

YouTube deleted my account. Need some input for social media sites.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48723

The Alchemist7 said:
Ninja 666 said:
You can get another account easily, you can make a protonmail account to use it as email. Obviously youtube is extremely censored these times. We always have to doublecheck from another browser or account if our comments are really where we put them and they haven't been shadowbanned.

Twitter is also good. I have an account that has some 15 followers and I had posts with hundreds of views. Unfortunately I haven't logged in for months due to other duties.

Quora is really good as well, although I had two accounts deleted for mainly posting comments against holocaust. You can see all the time the views you have on your comments and you have all kind of audience statistics. I don't reccomend Reddit because is also very censored and not really easy to use. There are also alternatives to youtube, for example Banned Videos is a popular example. Dailymotion is very popular as well. Also everybody heard about Bitchute but I don't see many users there. Vimeo is another popular example. What else you can do is that you can search on the internet`biggest forums in the world` or things like this. For example it is stated about Warrior Forums that they have tens of thousands of active users at any given moment.

Wow!!! TheAlchemist7!

I always clicked "Create a new Gmail address instead". And when it got to the place where you put in the phone number, I've always figured it was a fail.

This time I didn't click that, (I'm writing for those who don't know as well), and when it got to the phone number place, I figured "fuck", then thought " might as well try to click further and see what happens"... And there you have it! The only places that was made red was everything except the phone number input.

I filled in the remaining, and Voila! I have a YT account again.

Thank you, TheAlchemist7!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back