Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

4chan /lit/ top 100 books 2020 edition

Specter

https://boards.4channel.org/lit/thread/16982459#p16984641

NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN FOR ALL BOOKS - WILL BE OPEN FOR THREE WEEKS. CLOSING ON DECEMBER 25.

NOTE NEW (AND CONTROVERSIAL) SCORING METHOD BELOW; MAKE YOUR VOTES ACCORDINGLY!

https://forms.gle/SYonDiWQVfQ2tHmA7

---

The time has come to prepare /lit/'s top 100 list for 2020. On the above link, you can nominate up to 10 books to be included on the list.

NOTE - We will be scoring this a bit differently this year. In the interests of making a more interesting and idiosyncratic list, we will allow you to vote *multiple times* for a single book, so that if you choose you can give more weight to one book than another. You essentially have ten 'points' to spend; you can nominate 10 books with one 'point' each, or one book with all ten 'points', or anything in between.

The link provides spaces for you to list 10 books. You can nominate up to 10 books, but you do not need to nominate that many. Each space is worth 1 point. If you would like one of your nominations to be weighted more heavily than others, simply include it multiple times in your responses.

Please submit your nominations in the form of "TITLE - AUTHOR'S LAST NAME" e.g. "Hamlet - Shakespeare" or "Moby Dick - Melville" or "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire - Gibbon". Obvious troll responses (i.e. "How to Suck Cock - OP") will be weeded out, but replies that are merely racist or not politically correct (i.e. "Bronze Age Mindset - BAP" or "Mein Kampf - Hitler") will not, as they are still representative of the culture of /lit/, regardless of how distasteful any individual anon might find them. Books that are part of a series (i.e. any single play of the Orestseia, any single novel of the Aubrey-Maturin series, etc) will count as a vote for the entire series as single work unless you indicate otherwise.

This poll will close on December 25th Happy holidays to all!

To make this brief, there is an opportunity here to promote literature from the JoyofSatan or literature that promotes the JoyofSatan.

A suitable book I've chosen is:
666BLACKSUN - Anonymous, Himmler

Maybe you can save 1 space for whatever favorite book so it doesn't look like we're all bots. If anyone has other recommendations feel free to post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back