Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

brkozby

Hello, I grew up in a Muslim family, but I saw the truth of our father Satan and I dedicated myself. I use the ouija board when inviting my guardian demon, vibrating 9 energy-enhancing SATANAS and 111 SURYA before being invited. But I can't get results, and the damn book called the Koran is constantly being read at home by my parents, does it have any effect on the energetic meaning or the fact that I can't communicate?

brkozby said:
Hello, I grew up in a Muslim family, but I saw the truth of our father Satan and I dedicated myself. I use the ouija board when inviting my guardian demon, vibrating 9 energy-enhancing SATANAS and 111 SURYA before being invited. But I can't get results, and the damn book called the Koran is constantly being read at home by my parents, does it have any effect on the energetic meaning or the fact that I can't communicate?

Better post next time into the "Joy Of Satan 666" forum so more people can see it.

If you want to communicate with your GD (guardien demon) better go over satan, focusing on his sigil:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Then politely ask him to send your GD to you/or deliver a message. If you know who is your GD use his/her sigil to communicate.

Via this way there is no risk of enemy imposters mimmiking the gods and giving you bad advice. (Better not use ouija boards)

For most people here it takes a long time to communicate freely with the demons, there for you have to open up your psychic centers fully:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

As long you ignore the Koran readings you should be fine (you could buy earplugs and say you have to study you don´t want to be disturbed). Never tell your famaily about your SS live. Some muslim countrys have a death penalty for worshipping the gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back