Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

''biblically accurate angels'' is becoming a trend

Weasel

Hello guys, dunno if its just me but this thing is becoming a bit of a trend with hundred of thousands of view and given the fact that we are going to rush the F-RTR we can begin spreading memes and stuff on jewtube without the violation of their shitty guideline.
I dont know how to edit photos or videos but i did in the past and i going to re-learn it, this post was just to bring the ideea of this chance.

Those of you who enjoy taking down Christianity should get in on this. Maybe you can turn it into a big thing, the meme is already there so it's always something to fall back on. In any case, this looks like a good window to spread the JOS information and links.

Angels In The Bible
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/angels-in-the-bible

Weassel said:
Hello guys, dunno if its just me but this thing is becoming a bit of a trend with hundred of thousands of view and given the fact that we are going to rush the F-RTR we can begin spreading memes and stuff on jewtube without the violation of their shitty guideline.
I dont know how to edit photos or videos but i did in the past and i going to re-learn it, this post was just to bring the ideea of this chance.
I just saw a video titled "biblically accurate angels scares me" and I didn't understand a thing about that (it was a meme video), so I guess I'm searching what it is

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back