Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Campaign, number -1: Waiting to strike

Meteorite

I have a method to create any youtube comment, bypassing the filters. But, seeing as exposingchristianity, satanisgod, and joyofsatan is down; I will wait to post the method until they are up. That post will be number 0.

Once the method is posted, I don't believe the Jews can take the workaround down because it uses their own system against them.

The subsequent posts will be premade comments, that anyone can post. In the past, my biggest problem with online activism was laziness and no direction. I have fixed that now and will provide weekly campaigns to give people direction. All one will need to do is copy and paste, check your comment if it was posted, pretty easy.

The first target, whenever exposingchristianity or satanisgod is up, will be Christianity.

I was waiting for this.

Meanwhile I figured a way to bypass censoring, at least I think so.. I have not tested this method yet, but it could, should, would work if I am not mistaken.

https://tools.oratory.com/altcodes.html

The use of special characters.

For example posting a comment with exposingchristianity.com will be most likely be taken down, but with the use of these special characters one could get the post to stay up.

Happy commenting to everyone!

Meteorite said:
I have a method to create any youtube comment, bypassing the filters. But, seeing as exposingchristianity, satanisgod, and joyofsatan is down; I will wait to post the method until they are up. That post will be number 0.

Once the method is posted, I don't believe the Jews can take the workaround down because it uses their own system against them.

The subsequent posts will be premade comments, that anyone can post. In the past, my biggest problem with online activism was laziness and no direction. I have fixed that now and will provide weekly campaigns to give people direction. All one will need to do is copy and paste, check your comment if it was posted, pretty easy.

The first target, whenever exposingchristianity or satanisgod is up, will be Christianity.

Our pages have been up for a week, or so. Where is your post?

Henu the Great said:
Our pages have been up for a week, or so. Where is your post?
My mind was going back and forth whether I should post or not. The post should be up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back