Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odysee(LBRY) potentially best you tube alternative.

SATchives

I think that Odysee will be the next big alternative than bitchute, better than bitchute even, they claim no censorship, but so did bitchute.. I'm going to test them out but from all the research i have done and all the testimonies and videos i've seen so far it looks very promising. they have an enlightment genre category, where the icon is that of an alien, the irony lol .
just wanted to let everyone know of this site, and to post comments over there as well as any videos, because youtube is getting worse by the day. and its good to keep switching things up in war.
dont get confortable this is war. we must keep at it till we have won beyond any measure of any doubt. HAIL SATAN and All Gods of Hell, For All Eternity!

SATchives said:
I think that Odysee will be the next big alternative than bitchute, better than bitchute even, they claim no censorship, but so did bitchute.. I'm going to test them out but from all the research i have done and all the testimonies and videos i've seen so far it looks very promising. they have an enlightment genre category, where the icon is that of an alien, the irony lol .
just wanted to let everyone know of this site, and to post comments over there as well as any videos, because youtube is getting worse by the day. and its good to keep switching things up in war.
dont get confortable this is war. we must keep at it till we have won beyond any measure of any doubt. HAIL SATAN and All Gods of Hell, For All Eternity!
Hi

Do you know any channels I can watch about jos and the truth?

Anything outside of youtube which can be nice to watch, please.

Lionheart72 said:
SATchives said:
Hi

all the videos @ https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ are a good watch.

SATchives said:
Lionheart72 said:
SATchives said:
Hi

all the videos @ https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ are a good watch.
Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back