Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help

LenaConstantin

Hello. The amount of information that i found makes very dificult for me to know how to start. Does someone wants to help me by being my mentor? Plese i realy need help. Sorry for my bad englih

LenaConstantin said:
Hello. The amount of information that i found makes very dificult for me to know how to start. Does someone wants to help me by being my mentor? Plese i realy need help. Sorry for my bad englih

Its really hard for someone to be a mentor as we are strongly advised against meeting in person, and for good reasons.

The most basic starting point would be to fully read through www.joyofsatan.org

It can be overwhelming, i know. But theres really nothing more anyone can do but point you in the right direction. You have to take your own initiative in this path and get things done for yourself. The Gods will most likely help guide you.

As you read through the links you'll notice things like "Important information for new people" its best to start with those and then go back and read the rest.

You could even start with the things that interest you most and then backtrack. Thats what i did. The first ever thing i read was how to summon a demon, and i was intruiged so i read how to open my senses, then how to get to the point where i can easily open my senses, etc.

LenaConstantin said:

Help with meditation? You will want to follow a routine for spiritual empowerment. I would recommend looking through this thread on daily routines. You will then want to go to the beginner area of the meditation page, found here, and compile a daily routine for yourself. Alternatively, you can use the 40 day meditation program, but unfortunately the website with the link for it is down.

You will also want to find perhaps 30 minutes per day of which you can dedicate to studying all the JOS website information and/or being active on the forum. Topics to study include astrology, the meditations, witchcraft, anything about our history and the enemy. Additionally, studying and reading past forum posts can always prove fruitful. Last but not least, you can go to satans library (once it is back up) and read sermons made in the past.

Physically, you will want to take steps to improve your diet, hydration, and physical body. This includes yoga, but also exercise such as cardio. This can also include study of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)/Ayurveda and other holistic medicines to promote the health of your body or fix ailments. This is slightly beyond the scope of JOS, but it will always be relevant.

Your first priority should be created a complete routine to follow. Use the thread I linked above to get an idea of what you need. Post it here for others to review.

Make the routine simple and appropriate for you, not too long, but not too short, either. You will want to restructure your day and life to sustainably provide for these spiritual exercises. This can mean waking up earlier when nobody is awake. It can also mean cutting out wastes of time in your day, such as video games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back