Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting others to delete Facebook?

Sundara

What do you guys think about this?

You can get people to chime in on deleting Facebook who are heavily into left wing propaganda by highlighting that “deleting Facebook is a form of protest because zucc is a billionaire who has profited off of coronavirus” ect.
You can adjust the facts to peddle to right wingers. Or just give a complete description of why it’s beneficial to delete Facebook to the common populace.

Facebook is obviously a virus that’s plaguing humanity and blinding folks. We can also throw in descriptions of how google is censoring and provide alternatives for search and use like we do on here.

I’ve recently begun an event that gives a good description that’ll leave no room for excuses. You can download a file of all memories, photos, messages, posts. If one needs this stuff (ex: court scenarios)

HP cobra has provided a tool that’ll allow someone to search for key words in a large document. This is helpful if someone needs their messages to search for evidence to provide in legal scenarios.

If one is reliant on it for business, they can create a new account with little to no personal info, no personal messages or data, turning off all location settings and doing their best to keep it low key. They can link this to their business page and hand it over, then delete it.

The list is endless of how we can get people to disconnect from their trash newsfeeds, they can stop spoon feeding zucc personal information, and their mental health and awareness can increase wildly from this.

Most people don't care TBH. I deleted facejewk long ago since it started censoring alternative news/media and added their stupid "fact check". The fact that you can't permanently view your newsfeed in chronological order and you can't view your newsfeed without any filtering from its algorithms also turned me off. But others I've told this to just don't care. They get annoyed a bit with these facts about the newsfeed but it's not reason enough for them to delete it. Even if I mention that they do "social experiments" with their users and sell their personal data to advertisers

Shrekelstein said:
Most people don't care TBH. I deleted facejewk long ago since it started censoring alternative news/media and added their stupid "fact check". The fact that you can't permanently view your newsfeed in chronological order and you can't view your newsfeed without any filtering from its algorithms also turned me off. But others I've told this to just don't care. They get annoyed a bit with these facts about the newsfeed but it's not reason enough for them to delete it. Even if I mention that they do "social experiments" with their users and sell their personal data to advertisers
I usually get around the fact check with archive.is

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back