Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Stories

Immortal

==========================================================================
For moderators:
- I did not know where to post this, I hope it is ok here.
- It is not about activism per se, it is more about our community here
- I intend to write some short stories about our SS people and our gods, with your permission
- All characters are fictional, resemblance with forum members is accidental :mrgreen:
- Criticism is allowed, anything from style to the story itself
- I do not have a dedicated editor, mistakes can and do happen :cry:
- Formatting seems a bit hard, I could not find how to add paragraphs to enhance readability

Chapter I - Astrology

It is the 21st century. For more than 20 centuries mankind lost its way. The golden age of humanity is almost completely forgotten. Countless vestiges of great civilizations are forever locked away. Countless others are utterly destroyed, never to be recovered again. True history is as though it never existed. Only a few great monuments remain, such as the pyramids. They were too big to be turned to ashes, but what they couldn't destroy, the enemy discredited.

Truth has been twisted and turned to falsehood, while falsity and pretense have become the norm. The gods are vilified and their teachings slandered. New religions compete with each other in conceiving new and preposterous ways to dupe the common man.

To be a follower of the true gods is to be one against millions. To live by the old ways is to be a heretic. Forget the power of science and technology, for today's masters are greedy corporations. Forget the promise of progress and advancing our race, for today's agenda consists of social justice and gender studies.

Yet even in these dark times, the gods continue their eternal vigilance. Among the untold millions of lost souls, there are a few worthy of guidance. They are the SS warriors, old souls who incarnated during this period of great turmoil, to stop the enemy and advance our race. Gods & men together against the ever present threat of aliens and their human minions. These are their stories.

Lydia & Mister Fuzzy

The evening slowly started to settle in the small town of Evermore. Quietly sipping from her cup of tea Lydia regarded the sunset with tired eyes. Down on the streets, ghost people returned home from life-draining jobs. Some walked funny, a sure sign they hit the pubs on the way back. With a shrug Lydia thought, who could blame them? The 9 to 5 schedule alone was enough to bring a sane person to its knees. A life's day of energy spent in exchange for same paper money. Worth less and less each day.

For the thousand's time this year, Lydia thanked the gods she was spared this fate. She never experienced that type of work herself, but her friends did. Their tales all looked the same. Years of training to get a good job. The more rewarding the paycheck, the more time you had to invest. And not just time. Mind and body as well. If you really wanted to make it, you had to put those extra-hours they said. You are new in the industry, a young pup fed to the labor wheel. Only you don't see that. All you see are promotions and the promise of even more money.

And so the years go by and the career goes up. A new home, a new car. A new lease, a new mortgage. The more money you make, the greater the expectations. You now scoff at the old apartment you used to live in. The old pub is not good enough anymore, not that you have got the time anyway. But now you have those business meetings at expensive restaurants.
And for some is not even that. It is just endless hours of work in a exchange for an empty life filled with tv shows, booze and recreational drugs. But everyone agrees this is actually fantastic and there is nothing wrong with society.

A few drinks later they admit their life is shite. But who else's isn’t? The relationship is not working anymore and the kids are brats. Or, there aren't any good men out there. The ones that are, are either taken or gay.

With a sigh, Lydia took her eyes off the window. It never occurred to any of her friends that the source of all their problems might have been their job. Or at least part of it. Empty jobs that do not satisfy the soul, sooner or later are going to take their toll. And a check may not cover the damage. The soul is a tricky bastard. It knows what you want, it knows who you are and what you long for. Call it whatever you like, soul, spirit, ego, inner self, it is a spoiled child wanting to play. And be happy.

Kid not happy, kid gets upset. Kid do bad stuff. Kid don't care if kid screw your life. Kid does not want to be sad. Kid want to have fun. So some try to drown the kid's voice in booze and drugs. Or with a new mistress. Or buy and buy over the limit never to satiate their hunger. Kid always there.

Lydia knew this kid. And not only from her friends' stories. She knew him from the stars. It was there from birth. You see, when a person decides to incarnate it decides also the reason, the time, the place, the hour. And that was also her job. Not a 9 to 5 kind of job, more of a 24-hour round the clock job. She worked when she felt inspired, but she also worked when she had to. She liked her job even when she got tired of it. And yes, believe it or not, you can get tired of doing what you love.

She looked over her desk, gazing upon the mess of a day's work. Two half-emptied mugs of coffee, a couple of used handkerchiefs, her books, calendars and tables. Even though all these now existed in digital format, she still liked to draw her own charts. After all, astrology was known in ancient times and they only had a pencil and a compass. Not the latest MacBook Pro 15 retina with touch bar and i9 processor, not to mention the ssd disk which made her operating system run smoothly. Yes, she was a mix of old and new herself. And, as the used pieces of paper stood evidence, a mix of emotions too. Every now and then she cried when doing a reading. Or at least had to wipe a few tears. Some of joy, some of sorrow. Her customers were people waiting for answers regarding their life. Either way, she kept her insights for herself and gave only the most professional of readings.

The information must always be presented as neutral, as a knife is just a tool and can be used for cooking a meal, or committing a crime. The people intentions' are their own and theirs alone. She was just the messenger.

Apparently sensing his mom's inner conflict, mister Fuzzy came rubbing his fur against her leg, purring heavily.
- What is it, boy?
- Mr. Fuzzy gave a long meowing, his big blue eyes staring at her deeply.
- Something came up, right? Another meowing seemed to answer her question.
- I still wonder how you know. But maybe you're wrong this time aren't ya? She showed him her smart watch ostentatiously. See? N-o-t-h-i-n-g. And a big grin covered her face.
- Mr. Fuzzy gave her a hurt look. Then her bracelet started vibrating.
- Damn you, Lydia mumbled, as her grin faded away. Then turning inquisitive towards him, I sense dark sorcery at work here, misterrrr Fuzzzzzy.
- Another whimpering meow answered her accusations.
- Oh, come on, I'm just kidding. You can't be on the dark side, you're white.
- Sensing the mockery in her tone, Mr Fuzzy jumped on the desk and raised his fluffy tail to silence her. His face came close to the monitor waiting patiently for her to open her email.
- Ok, ok let's see who's so important that YOU had to climb the desk this time. With a click, she entered the protonmail account. The subject said reading for my son.
- Ok, Mr Fuzzy here you go, it's a boy. Satisfied? Now, let me get you some milk, it's late in the evening. And she turned to leave.
- What the? Mr Fuzzy did not bunch. He kept staring at the monitor completely ignoring her. Puzzled, she returned and opened the email. The reading came from a father whose child had just been born. And, the father was SS. A baby SS boy she whispered. I don't get many baby readings, nevermind SS ones she thought. The mail said Erik. As an arrow crosses the sky, a title flashed her mind, King Erik.
Satisfied, Mr. Fuzzy turned and jumped down searching for his bowl of milk.

ᛋᛋ Story - SS Notebook n°3 1936 - (sources: L'ordre SS, éthique et idéologie, Edwige Thibaut, éd. Omnia Veritas, p. 607-610).

- Benjamin Disraeli (Lord Beaconsfield):
"No one can treat the racial principle with indifference: It is the
key to world history. Language and religion are not at the origin
of no race - blood, yes ! "

- Dr. Jakob Klatzkin:
“We are not Germans, French, etc., and Jews on top of that, our Jewishness is not the superstructure of a Germanity,
as it is not its infrastructure either. We are simply of an alien nature; we must constantly repeat that we are a foreign people in their midst and that we want to remain so. An insurmountable chasm 'opens between them and us. "

- Sir Alfred Mond:
“A Japanese who was born in Germany does not become a German. And a Jew who was born in Germany does not become a German either. These are the questions of blood and race. "

- Prof. Eduard Gans:
“Baptism and even crossbreeding are useless at all. -Same in the hundredth generation, we are still Jews as we were 3,000 years ago.
We don't lose the scent of our race, even after tens of crossings. Our race is dominant in any sex trade with women; of young Jews in his cloth. "

- Walter Rathenau:
“Weird vision ! At the heart of German life is a foreign tribe, apart, brilliantly and singularly endowed with a mobile attitude
and lively. An Asian horde on the Brandenburg sands ... Closely cohesive between them, strict mistrust of foreigners-: they
therefore live in a semi-voluntary ghetto, it is not a living member of the people, but a foreign organism in his body ... "

- Arnold Zweig:
“The child of a Jewish mother is a Jew, regardless of who the father is. "

- Dr. Bernhard Cohn:
“When we see that the alliances of noble houses with wealthy Jewish families multiply, then, despite our liberal views,
we must see this as the beginning of a moral decay of the nobility .... "

- Dr Kurt Münzer:
“We have corrupted the blood of all the races of Europe. In general, today everything is Jewish. Our thoughts live in everything,
our mind rules the world. We are the masters. We don't are more hunted. We have established ourselves in the peoples, have impregnated, defiled the races, shattered the forces, everything has been spoiled and rotten by our stale culture. Our mind can no longer be extirpated. "

- Jakob Wasserman:
"We know them and we support them, these thousands of modern Jews who eat away at all foundations because they are themselves
unfounded; who today disavow what they appreciated yesterday; who smear what they loved yesterday; whose betrayal is a pleasure,
the lack of dignity an adornment and the denial a goal ”

- Dr. Arthur Brünn:
"By Jewish national consciousness, I understand the living consciousness of common origin, the feeling of solidarity of the Jews of all
countries and the firm will to live a common future. "

- Chaim Weitzmann:
“Every country has a saturation rate when it comes to Jews; he ... not can stand that a certain number of Jews if he does not want to catch a indigestion. Germany already has too many Jews ... Jews do not know no political or geographic border. "

- Baruch Levi:
“The Jewish people will themselves be their messiah. His domination over the world will be achieved by the union of the remaining human races, the abolition of borders and monarchies ... and by the establishment of a republic world which will grant the Jews everywhere the right of citizenship. In this new organization of humanity, the sons of Israel. who are scattered now on the surface of the Earth, will undoubtedly be the element leader, especially if they succeed in placing under firm authority
of some of them the masses of workers."

- Karl Marx:
"Currency exchange is the real god of the Jews ..."

Moritz Rappaport:
“The Jew is the representative of the materialist conception of the world. They do not admit decisions from the heart, they destroy in themselves and in others beliefs in the supernatural meaning of life, undermine religion and thus become ... strangers to all the peoples in which they live. "

- Moritz Goldstein (March 1912):
"Jews suddenly find themselves in positions we don't have violently distant. It is becoming more and more evident that it is as if German cultural life had fallen into Jewish hands. We, the Jews, manage the spiritual good of a people who challenge our right and capacity to do so. "

- Konrad Alberti Sittenfeld:
“Unfortunately, it cannot be denied that modern art, in particular the theater, was only corrupted by the Jews. "

"The Jew is the demon materializing the fall of humanity. - Richard Wagner.

ᛋᛋ - Hate of Christianity - Deuteronome and Jewish genocides.

Here is a video I made about this topic. I translated the content for you. Heill Odin !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R-p4kPHLlA

Traduction:

3. The Eternal our God also delivered Hog king of Bashan and all his people into our hand; and we beat him, so much that we left no one else for him.
4. At the same time we also took all these cities, and there were not cities that we did not take from him, namely, sixty cities, out of the land of Argob, of the kingdom of Hog in Bascan (...)
6. And we exterminated them, in the manner of the forbidden, as we had done in Sihon, king of Hesçbon, destroying, in the manner of the forbidden, in all the cities, the men, the women and the little children.
7. But we plundered all the beasts for ourselves, and had the spoil of the cities.

Deuteronome, chap. 3, verses 3-7, p. 226.

14. Ye shall not go after other gods, from among the gods of the peoples (pagans) who are around you;
15. For the strong and jealous God, who is the Eternal, God, is in the midst of you; lest the anger of Jehovah your God be kindled against you, and he exterminate you from off the earth.
9. Thou shalt not bow down to them (the pagans gods) and thou shalt not serve them; for I am the Eternal your God, the strong and jealous God, who punishes the iniquity of fathers on children, even to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me ...

Deuteronome, chap. 5, verse 9, p. 230.

18. Therefore thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that thou mayest be happy, and that thou mayest enter into the good land, which the Eternal swore to thy fathers, and that thou hast it;
19. By driving out all thine enemies before thee, as Eternal has spoken.

Deuteronome, chap. 6, verse 14-19, p. 232.

1. When the Eternal your God has brought you into the land where you are going to enter, to possess it (to conquer), that he will have exterminated many nations, Hittites, Girgascians, Amorites, Cannaanites, Pherises , the Hivites, and the Jebusites, who are seven nations greater and mightier than you,
2. And the Eternal your God will deliver them to you, then you will smite them and destroy them, as is forbidden; you will not make covenants with them, nor will you make it with grace.
3. You shall not ally yourself by marriage with them; You shall not give your daughters to their sons, and you shall not give their daughters for your sons.
4. For they will turn away your children from my service, and they will serve other gods; and the anger of the Eternal will be kindled against you, and it will destroy you immediately.
5. But you will treat them that way; you will demolish their altars, you will shatter their statues, you will cut up their groves, and you will burn their graven images with fire (...)

10. And who does the same to those who hate him to destroy them. He will not keep it long for the one who hates him, he will return the same to him in his face.
16. Thou shalt therefore destroy all the peoples which Jehovah your God has delivered to thee; Thy eye shall not spare them, and thou shalt not serve, and thou shalt not serve their gods; because that would be a trap for you.
20. Even the Eternal your God will send hornets against them, until he has completely removed from before you those who are left, and those who are hidden ...
22. However, the Eternal your God will tear up these nations from before you little by little, and you will not be able to overcome them all at once, lest the beasts of the field multiply against you;

23. But Eternal your God will deliver them to you, and terrify them with great fear, until He has destroyed them.
24. And he will deliver their kings into thy hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven, and no one shall be able to stand before thee, until thou hast cut off them.
25. The graven images of their gods thou shalt burn with fire, and thou shalt not covet or take for thyself the silver or the gold that is on it: for it is an abomination to the Eternal your God.

Deuteronome, chap. 7, verses 1 to 25, p. 233.

19. If it happens that you in any way forget the Eternal your God, and go after the other gods, and serve them, and take refuge in them, I protest against you today. that you will certainly perish.
20. You shall perish like the nations which Jehovah destroys before you, because you have not obeyed the voice of Jehovah your God.

Deuteronome, chap. 8, verses 19-20, p. 234.

HEILL SATAN !!

Immortal said:
For moderators:
- I did not know where to post this, I hope it is ok here.
- It is not about activism per se, it is more about our community here
- I intend to write some short stories about our SS people and our gods, with your permission
- All characters are fictional, resemblance with forum members is accidental :mrgreen:
- Criticism is allowed, anything from style to the story itself
- I do not have a dedicated editor, mistakes can and do happen :cry:
- Formatting seems a bit hard, I could not find how to add paragraphs to enhance readability

Chapter I - Astrology

It is the 21st century. For more than 20 centuries mankind lost its way. The golden age of humanity is almost completely forgotten. Countless vestiges of great civilizations are forever locked away. Countless others are utterly destroyed, never to be recovered again. True history is as though it never existed. Only a few great monuments remain, such as the pyramids. They were too big to be turned to ashes, but what they couldn't destroy, the enemy discredited.

Truth has been twisted and turned to falsehood, while falsity and pretense have become the norm. The gods are vilified and their teachings slandered. New religions compete with each other in conceiving new and preposterous ways to dupe the common man.

To be a follower of the true gods is to be one against millions. To live by the old ways is to be a heretic. Forget the power of science and technology, for today's masters are greedy corporations. Forget the promise of progress and advancing our race, for today's agenda consists of social justice and gender studies.

Yet even in these dark times, the gods continue their eternal vigilance. Among the untold millions of lost souls, there are a few worthy of guidance. They are the SS warriors, old souls who incarnated during this period of great turmoil, to stop the enemy and advance our race. Gods & men together against the ever present threat of aliens and their human minions. These are their stories.

Lydia & Mister Fuzzy

The evening slowly started to settle in the small town of Evermore. Quietly sipping from her cup of tea Lydia regarded the sunset with tired eyes. Down on the streets, ghost people returned home from life-draining jobs. Some walked funny, a sure sign they hit the pubs on the way back. With a shrug Lydia thought, who could blame them? The 9 to 5 schedule alone was enough to bring a sane person to its knees. A life's day of energy spent in exchange for same paper money. Worth less and less each day.

For the thousand's time this year, Lydia thanked the gods she was spared this fate. She never experienced that type of work herself, but her friends did. Their tales all looked the same. Years of training to get a good job. The more rewarding the paycheck, the more time you had to invest. And not just time. Mind and body as well. If you really wanted to make it, you had to put those extra-hours they said. You are new in the industry, a young pup fed to the labor wheel. Only you don't see that. All you see are promotions and the promise of even more money.

And so the years go by and the career goes up. A new home, a new car. A new lease, a new mortgage. The more money you make, the greater the expectations. You now scoff at the old apartment you used to live in. The old pub is not good enough anymore, not that you have got the time anyway. But now you have those business meetings at expensive restaurants.
And for some is not even that. It is just endless hours of work in a exchange for an empty life filled with tv shows, booze and recreational drugs. But everyone agrees this is actually fantastic and there is nothing wrong with society.

A few drinks later they admit their life is shite. But who else's isn’t? The relationship is not working anymore and the kids are brats. Or, there aren't any good men out there. The ones that are, are either taken or gay.

With a sigh, Lydia took her eyes off the window. It never occurred to any of her friends that the source of all their problems might have been their job. Or at least part of it. Empty jobs that do not satisfy the soul, sooner or later are going to take their toll. And a check may not cover the damage. The soul is a tricky bastard. It knows what you want, it knows who you are and what you long for. Call it whatever you like, soul, spirit, ego, inner self, it is a spoiled child wanting to play. And be happy.

Kid not happy, kid gets upset. Kid do bad stuff. Kid don't care if kid screw your life. Kid does not want to be sad. Kid want to have fun. So some try to drown the kid's voice in booze and drugs. Or with a new mistress. Or buy and buy over the limit never to satiate their hunger. Kid always there.

Lydia knew this kid. And not only from her friends' stories. She knew him from the stars. It was there from birth. You see, when a person decides to incarnate it decides also the reason, the time, the place, the hour. And that was also her job. Not a 9 to 5 kind of job, more of a 24-hour round the clock job. She worked when she felt inspired, but she also worked when she had to. She liked her job even when she got tired of it. And yes, believe it or not, you can get tired of doing what you love.

She looked over her desk, gazing upon the mess of a day's work. Two half-emptied mugs of coffee, a couple of used handkerchiefs, her books, calendars and tables. Even though all these now existed in digital format, she still liked to draw her own charts. After all, astrology was known in ancient times and they only had a pencil and a compass. Not the latest MacBook Pro 15 retina with touch bar and i9 processor, not to mention the ssd disk which made her operating system run smoothly. Yes, she was a mix of old and new herself. And, as the used pieces of paper stood evidence, a mix of emotions too. Every now and then she cried when doing a reading. Or at least had to wipe a few tears. Some of joy, some of sorrow. Her customers were people waiting for answers regarding their life. Either way, she kept her insights for herself and gave only the most professional of readings.

The information must always be presented as neutral, as a knife is just a tool and can be used for cooking a meal, or committing a crime. The people intentions' are their own and theirs alone. She was just the messenger.

Apparently sensing his mom's inner conflict, mister Fuzzy came rubbing his fur against her leg, purring heavily.
- What is it, boy?
- Mr. Fuzzy gave a long meowing, his big blue eyes staring at her deeply.
- Something came up, right? Another meowing seemed to answer her question.
- I still wonder how you know. But maybe you're wrong this time aren't ya? She showed him her smart watch ostentatiously. See? N-o-t-h-i-n-g. And a big grin covered her face.
- Mr. Fuzzy gave her a hurt look. Then her bracelet started vibrating.
- Damn you, Lydia mumbled, as her grin faded away. Then turning inquisitive towards him, I sense dark sorcery at work here, misterrrr Fuzzzzzy.
- Another whimpering meow answered her accusations.
- Oh, come on, I'm just kidding. You can't be on the dark side, you're white.
- Sensing the mockery in her tone, Mr Fuzzy jumped on the desk and raised his fluffy tail to silence her. His face came close to the monitor waiting patiently for her to open her email.
- Ok, ok let's see who's so important that YOU had to climb the desk this time. With a click, she entered the protonmail account. The subject said reading for my son.
- Ok, Mr Fuzzy here you go, it's a boy. Satisfied? Now, let me get you some milk, it's late in the evening. And she turned to leave.
- What the? Mr Fuzzy did not bunch. He kept staring at the monitor completely ignoring her. Puzzled, she returned and opened the email. The reading came from a father whose child had just been born. And, the father was SS. A baby SS boy she whispered. I don't get many baby readings, nevermind SS ones she thought. The mail said Erik. As an arrow crosses the sky, a title flashed her mind, King Erik.
Satisfied, Mr. Fuzzy turned and jumped down searching for his bowl of milk.

I've just found this and I've loved it! Are there new chapters coming? 😀

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Hello, yes this was the plan, but I got ever delayed by work and chores. And I wasn't really sure people like this stuff. But since you're my first reader, I feel encouraged to write some more. Teaser: right now I'm working on a short story about a little girl, set in a somewhat dark future timeline for SS people. I hope to have it finished by the end of the month.

Thanks.

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Here it is, as promised.
P.S. It is not yet fully edited, so repetitions and awkard phrases might still appear. Maybe even some logic errors as I wrote it in multiple days. It's quite raw, so to speak :mrgreen:
But anyway, I might do just that, if I were to publish it one day :(
Give it a go and let me know what you think or if you have any questions :roll:

Chapter II - The buds

The little girl was running through the tall grass. She moved quickly, trying to avoid being spotted. She was bare-footed but that didn't seem to bother her at all. Thistles and thorns clawed ruthlessly at her flesh, leaving blood trails on her skin, but she was too focused to notice it. The pink dress was looking even more ragged following her run. It appeared muddy and wet as well as if the girl crossed a river or something.

Suddenly, she stopped. With her back at the wall, she tried to recover her breath. Gasping for air, she looked around. A ladybug was crawling up a dill weed plant. Further up to her right, something glittered in the sun. It seemed to be a plate of sorts. As is often the case with shining objects and little girls, her curiosity was stirred. Crawling slowly, she reached the spot. The thing appeared to be made of metal and she could see some signs written over it. She frowned a bit, thinking those could be actual letters. She felt even more aroused. She wondered, could she decipher those letters?

She started scratching with her nails around the object, to no avail. The soil seemed hard around it. Frustrated, she turned around to see if it was something she could use. For a moment she thought about using the pocket knife but dismissed the idea quickly. That was for important tasks only. Aha! With a look of triumph on her little face, she grabbed a twig then started to dig up the mud around the plate. Using her nails as little blades she started to remove the dirt at a furious pace. A few minutes later more than half of the metal thingy was unearthed. She started to pull at it to set it free. One last jerk and it was exhumed at last. The strong pull sent her on her back and it almost flew out of her hands, but she held tight.

Exhausted, she lied there for a full minute. The sun shone brightly in the sky. An idea came to her mind quickly. What if someone saw the light reflected from the object and was on his way to intercept her? She crawled up quickly to the safety of the wall. To her relief, the plaque was still pretty much covered with dirt, so the changes for something like that to happen were pretty slim. Wiping away a curl of hair that was about to enter her eye, she started to clean it up, using her dress sleeve.

There it was. The plate appeared to have been originally white or at least light-colored, but now it was all rusty. And yet, the letters seemed to have been better preserved, probably due to a different coating. She began to read it slowly.
Buck...ingam...no was that an h ?...ingham....palce...palace...then as her mother taught her...in one go....buckingham palace. Hmm as far as she could tell, the word palace meant something like a castle. But everyone knew this place was a prison for as long as she could tell. But she wasn't that old, to begin with so...

Then her doubts began to crawl in. What if she was really lost and that was not the prison she dreamt about? She started sobbing. But her dreams always held true. No, she couldn't be lost. She would get what she came for her. At least that was what that lady told her, Lll...Lerajie yes that what her name. With newfound strengths, she wiped her tears away and peered above the wall. There was silence everywhere and no movement in sight. Moving with care, she started to cross the yard.

Had she looked more carefully, she would have spotted a big white cat sitting atop one of the stone pillars. It appeared as it just basked in the afternoon sunshine. The tail was swinging wildly though as if the cat was chasing something. Mr. Fuzzy had been following the little girl since early morning. Her name was Roseanne and was 12 years old, but he doubted she knew this.

The year was somewhere in the 23rd century. The long war reset humanity to a dark age of technology once more. There were no electric devices anymore, no knowledge stored somewhere on a cd or a magnetic tape. And even if it were, there was nothing to play it with. There was no nuclear war in the end times as many had feared, but what came to be was just as worse. The weapons unleashed at the end of the 21st century gave way to giant geomagnetic storms that ravaged the planet. Satellites, power grids, and radio communications simply vanished in a course of a few years. The final war was a religious one, between the followers of the Old Gods and the Abrahamic zealots. A war between knowledge and ignorance, between true magic and foolish superstitions. On the verge of losing the war, the latter party decided that if they couldn't conquer the world at least to make victory short-lived. With a last desperate attempt, they programmed their most powerful AI machines to destroy all knowledge. All electric and electronic devices were wiped out, the books were the last to disappear. They were simply burnt by the dreaded inquisition in the following centuries. The plan was simple. If humans were stupid once more, then they could be herded as always by fear and ignorance. The sin this time was all knowledge. The inquisition preached that too much information caused the war, hence man should never attempt to make use of logic or god forbid create machines ever again.

With a sigh, Mr. Fuzzy jumped in the tall grass. There were no snakes in the courtyard, unlike the forest. Unbeknownst to her, Roseanne was almost attacked by one when she struggled with the metal plate. Luckily, he was there and ended the little bastard's life. Now he was hurrying towards the building. He had to scour the facility for rats and other dangers. If she were to see a rat in there, she would probably freak out and injure herself. He had to make sure that scenario didn't happen. As for her quest, if his information were correct, that would be the most amazing thing to happen in the last decade for sure. Because you see, you could never really erase knowledge nor deny the Gods. You could only delay the inevitable. One way or another, nature would make its laws known. And that could happen through technology or something else entirely.

Roseanne finally made it to the archway. Once inside, she drew her breath and stopped for a little. The first part of the journey was completed. She was almost inside. All that remained now was to cross the building yard and her prize would be within reach at last. Moss covered the stonewall behind her, so she could tell the place at least looked deserted. Inspirited by this discovery, she took a glance at the courtyard. Dark red slabs were scattered all around the place as if something has blasted the palace walls and they ended up in there. A look-up and her assumption were confirmed. Big ugly holes stared back at her as if roaring at her trespassing.

Seeking the cover of the stone blocks, she reached quickly inside. One thing she could tell right away is that it didn't look like a palace at all. Big iron gates were lined up across the hall as cells did inside a prison. She started to shiver as the cold wind flicked at her bare arms and legs. The dress didn't offer any heat, to begin with. She had to move quickly or she would end up frozen dead in this forsaken place and no one would find her.

Roseanne turned left in a sprint and then went through a rusty gate. The metal creaked and for a moment it seemed her power would not be enough to pull it open. What a dull way to end her adventure. But then, almost crying with desperation she managed to move it a little, just enough for her small body to get through the gap. Alas, the lower dress part was caught by an iron thorn. She tried to put her hand behind bars to set it free, but it wouldn't budge. It was as if the building itself was angry at her trespassing and was trying to stop her by any means. The thorn looked like a little soldier stubborn and steadfast. With a jerk, she set herself free. Still, a small patch of her beloved garment remained behind as a war trophy. For a moment, it looked like the rail was made only of iron spikes and they were grinning at her with an evil menace. Shuddered by the vision she ran for the stairs.

She sprinted until she ran out of breath. The light was growing dimmer. She approached one of the windows to gauge the floor she was on, but couldn't see outside. It seemed the glass was covered in...for lack of better words grey slime. Trembling, she touched it and quickly withdrew her finger. It felt cold and resembled ash. She knew it from the fires her mother started to cook food. But ash covering the windows didn't make any sense to her. She dismissed the thought with a shrug. There were better explanations for it, she was sure. It was just she was just a child and there were a great many things she simply did not know. Her father would know the process name and how that happened. He was always bragging he had chemistry knowledge. Somewhat encouraged by her father’s memory she proceeded further down the corridor. Still, something felt odd about this palace. The total silence seemed heavy as if covering something up.

Mr. Fuzzy killed three rats already. He could feel them from hundreds of feet away, their squeaks, music to his ears. He could sense many things, not just sounds, and noises. And what he felt now didn't look like a rat at all. And not even like some of the palace old denizens. And they were bad alright. But this, this was much much worse. It meant Roseanne didn't have much time left. He hoped the little girl's last night's vivid dream was crystal clear and she would find the buds soon.

The party leader was in a terrible mood as he made his way towards the Buckingham palace alleys. And his mood was usually bad. He couldn't tell what enraged him more. The fact that he was sent on a wild goose chase or that he had to come to this forsaken place once again. He remembered the last visit as it was yesterday. A few hundred men were prisoners in the castle, all scientists. The distinction didn't mean anything to him. They were all heretics, that was the only thing that mattered. He was sent to investigate a claim that someone in there created a new way to communicate. His mission was to find out if there was any truth in it. Only an inquisitor at that time he found the task offensive. It was obvious no one could build something like that, the whole idea seemed preposterous to him right from the start. He remembered he was young and proud. And short-tempered. Halfway through the interrogations, he became bored. Being an inquisitor meant a disciplined and patient mind that was meant to leave no stone unturned in search of the truth. Yet, to him, it was just a step in his career. Now, he was Archbishop Aquarius. His thirst for blood was greater than his thirst for knowledge. How could the inquisitors amass all that information and not be considered sinners? It was explained to him that to fight evil, one should first try to understand it, in and out. And still, it seemed heresy to him. But since that approach couldn't help him in climbing the ladder, he kept his mouth shut and faked being an inquisitor as best as he could. After a few months of questioning and torturing the so-called scientists, he staged an uprising using fake demonic possessions. He let a few inmates escape then he received the Exterminatus order, just as he hoped. His betters were terrified one of them could get free and spread the knowledge to the world. He of course captured them all and then gave the order to have them pinned to the walls and burned alive. A wicked grin crossed Aquarius' face. Even his church name was a mockery to science because Aquarius was an old zodiac symbol. The mockery of pagans never ended. But of course, nowadays there was no one left to catch the joke. His dark mood returned quickly. And now he, an archbishop for Christ's sake he was sent back to atone for his mistakes. To clean up the mess as his cardinal put it. What mess, since he was commended for the burning of the 300 heretics? The necromancer then stepped forward and said in his annoying as hell screechy voice that the legend spoke of a young girl who will turn the tides of war. What damn war, the war they won long ago? He was simply ignored at this point and just advised to catch the girl before was too late. The only thing he was gonna catch was a stink that would persist for days and days. The former inquisitor picked up his pace. The sooner he would end this the better.

The hallway concluded in an archway that was covered in total darkness. She slowed down her pace as she approached the end of it. Squinting her eyes, she could see a door. This must be it! She was so close, only a few more steps. She only had to pass the threshold, when she saw a black shadow floating in the small cloister. It seemed to move to and fro as if guarding the door. She couldn’t understand how it could be darker than darkness itself, much less how it could float. It seemed as if made of heavy smoke. She knew she had to run, but her feet wouldn’t listen, they just seemed glued to the cold cement floor. Mesmerized, Roseanne saw the thing turning slowly around its axis, looking straight at her. Red eyes filled with malice seemed to pierce into her soul. Horrified by the contact she broke the spell and turned to run. The corridor behind her seemed just too long to outrun the entity though. Instead, she just moved quickly to her left and made herself as little as possible, by dropping into a defensive crouch, her hands covering her face. She closed her eyes and waited, heart thudding hard. She couldn’t hear the shadow but somehow could feel it. It was standing beneath the arcade, trying to determine where the child could have possibly gone. The beatings of her heart increased by a hundred gave her away. Slowly, it flowed right in front of her. It was breathing hard, as if through a mask. The hot air coming from its mouth made her curly hair move. Then the breath was all over her face, but she didn’t dare to open her eyes. For a second that seemed an eternity, she waited to be devoured alive. But nothing happened. Her curiosity finally got the better of her. “Curiosity killed the cat, Roseanne”, her father used to say. To which she would giggle “Cats have 9 lives dad, they don’t just die!”. She was staring right into a pair of ruby eyes. Strange, from up close they didn’t seem evil at all. They seemed, sad. An invisible hand moved and touched her cheek, tears going through it, rolling further down on her dress. Then, she became aware the shadow, that took the figure of a man, growled something to her, barely audible. Or maybe it just spoke directly to her mind. She focused to understand. “The buds, Roseanne”. The buds, yes that was what she was here for. But wait, how do you know my name. Before her mind could conjure those ideas and try to voice them, the man in black fog replied “I’ve been waiting for someone like you a very long time, child. I know you…”. She suddenly understood, the thing got her name, by searching through her soul, mind both maybe? Before she could settle for an answer, it was already moving away from her, down the corridor she came.

Aquarius put his goggles on. It was pitch black inside, the windows still covered with black ash from the decade-old sacrifices. The memory brought a cruel smile to his face. He waved the men to spread and start cover the building’s floors. He and half of his men would go right and his mission assigned lieutenant Gorgoroth would go left with the others. Guns ready, they started moving. He wasn’t sure what he would find. There was nothing left of the scientists, he made sure of that. Their bones were liquefied in the napalm fire. That left only the girl. Shooting a young child seemed low even for him. But maybe he could capture and play with her, that might bring him some joy after all. What if she brought someone with her? A raiding party waiting for them to ambush. Highly unlikely, but you never knew. Still, his men were better equipped and trained. They would destroy any opposition without breaking a sweat. He touched his comm device behind his ear. Gorgoroth, do you copy? Nothing but static for a few long seconds. Then a deep voice broke the silence. “Yes, archbishop.” Annoyed by the delay he barked back “What in the name of Christ, took you so long? And it’s your Eminence for you, Gorgoroth.”. Again, static. “I answered as soon as I heard your voice, your Eminence.” If he was upset by the reprimand, the soldier put in a remarkable effort to conceal it. No innuendo seemed to be in his words. Very well, that meant his authority was unchallenged. The leash had to be bound tight around a dog’s neck. “Then what do you make of the…delay?”. “I don’t know, your Eminence. Our scans show nothing out of ordinary still…” the lieutenant’s voice wavered then came to a stop. “Permission to speak plainly, lieutenant”. “The men are restless, sir. They feel the heavy atmosphere of this place and they are not aware of the…incident.” “Nonsense, Gorgoroth. There is nothing left of the old denizens. I made sure of that, you can take my word for it”. “Yes sir, my apologies.” Aquarius was all too well known for his level of bloodshed he would bring to the heretics. Although he tried to maintain his composure in front of his men, he could also feel the heavy environment. It seemed dark malice surrounded the place. The delay stood evidence of its presence. Whatever it was though, he was determined to bring its end.

Mr. Fuzzy arrived just in time to see the black mist engulfing Roseanne. Oh no! He had been so busy following the inquisitor’s cohort that he forgot about the dark things that dwell inside the prison. He started to sprint desperately, trying to save her before it was too late. But then, the dark thing turned back and hovered away from her. Amazingly, she seemed to be alright. Being a cat gave him special powers in the dark, his vision was not hampered at all. He opened his mouth and revealed his teeth in what was meant to be a threatening posture. Claws out, he started to growl, but it came out more like a squeak. The creature stopped for a moment and gave him an amused glance. “Protect her, you…rat followed by what seemed like some sort of laughter” it whispered in his mind as it passed by him. “What..rat? Hey!”, but the black smoked shape was already gone.

He resumed his run towards Roseanne. She was close to the door by now. “Ah!” she let out a scream. Another dark thing was around her legs. “A rat?!!” The thing was purring and its soft fur felt warm and reassuring on her cold skin. “Awww, it’s a cat” Then, without realizing she was hugging the cat, big tears of relief running down her face. She felt so alone and helpless, that even a cat she didn’t know at all seemed like the best friend in the world. “Come on, Mr. Fluffy, we have to open this door.” “Hey, is Mr. Fuzzy you know. I don’t make fun of your name, Roseanne. Wait, she can’t possibly know my name.” She was rubbing her face on his fur and the next thing he knew, his feet were clawing at thin air.

The scream came from straight ahead. It couldn’t have been more than a few hundred steps away. Gorgoroth and his men rushed to meet the sound. It seemed to be a woman’s shout and that could only mean the girl was here. Probably a rat scared her, though he didn’t see any so far. So their intel was accurate after all. He bet the archbishop would be very surprised, but he wasn’t going to tell him just yet. Judging by the way he snapped at him earlier, he seemed a man that it was wise to not bother unless you had strong evidence to back up your words. He would wait until he had the girl in his custody. His thoughts were cut short. Something moved at the edge of his vision. Shouts and groans followed quickly. Some unseen enemy was among their midst. The men gave groaning noises as they crumbled. Damn, the archbishop would hear them any moment now and demand status. His last hopes of solving the situation on his own were shattered when someone opened fire. He twisted and turned, but could not see a damn thing, even with his goggles own. The bullets ricocheted off the walls and hit more of his men. “Stop firing, you morons!” he yelled. “Close combat gear, now! Delta protocol!”
Aquarius heard the gunfire. “What the…lieutenant status…now!” That pathetic fool would kill the target before he got there. If this happened, he would most definitely have his head. Angered, he raced to meet them.

Roseanne heard the noise. She couldn’t tell what exactly was because she never knew how guns sounded. But she could her time was running out fast. Until now, she hesitated to open it both for fear of what was inside and the noise it would make as it appeared to be a rusty old wooden one. She let go of the cat and began to pull at the knob. With a sharp creak, the door opened and she stepped inside. Mr. Fuzzy let go of his anger for being dropped in such an undignifying manner and followed her.

Gorgoroth dropped his goggles and alas he could see something. It seemed as some black smoke moved with preternatural speed and dealt blows left and right. “Men, goggles off. Force shields out. Spread in a circle.” Aquarius closed in fast and saw the lieutenant only had a few men left, but they seemed to have dropped their guns and goggles and resorted to the mystic weapons. He quickly barked the same orders.

While somewhat deterred by the force fields and energy sticks, the enemy entity was still too fast for them and even with the arrival of Aquarius’ forces, the odds didn’t improve much as it doesn’t seem to show any fatigue. Gorgoroth and the archbishop supervised the battle from opposite sides. Aquarius yelled to a pair of soldiers “Run for the corridor!” Just as expected, the thing left its current fight and tried to block them. “Don’t stop, keep going for it!”. The two men looked scared, but they seemed more afraid of the archbishop. The entity caught them in no time. “Gorgoroth, I have an idea, but you’d better gather the men and come by my side.”

The room was surprisingly more vast than she thought it would be. A window was on the left side and a faint light seeped in. It appeared to be dusk outside. She felt exhausted. She didn’t eat anything the whole day, her dress was a mess and her feet hurt from all the running she did all day long. Her bare feet felt sticky on the cold floor. She looked down on them and realized it was blood. It was only so much a 12-year old body could endure. But she was not done yet. She lifted her head and searched the room. Old furniture filled the room. A large library covered the right wall. A couch sat beneath the window. Flowers seemed to have once decorated the rusty leather, but the color was all gone. In front of her, it was an armchair, with the silhouette of a man engraved in the cloth. It was as if the last occupant had been somehow pulverized to atoms and only the shape remained. That would have made her shudder on other occasions, but she was now too tired for that. In the upper left corner stood a closet. Discouraged she looked again at the library. It had so many drawers and so did the closet. “No, no, no, she had no time to go through them all.” Frustration got the best of her. She was so close and yet far far away.

Mr. Fuzzy knew exactly how she felt. He had tried many times to catch pesky little birds in the forest and just when he was about to grab at them, they would fly away leaving him with a bunch of feathers at most. But no, not this time. He failed her once with the entity and he most certainly was not a rat as the thing mocked him. He was her guardian by the blood of Zeus. “What was that? Aha!”

Roseanne became aware Mr. Fluffy meowed loudly and scratched furiously at the armchair’s left leg. The cloth was torn apart at an insane pace. His head was up and he was making wild sounds. At first, she couldn’t see anything, but as her gaze moved upwards following the cat’s direction she could see a small box. It appeared as if the dead person was holding it, for the trace of a hand was encrusted in the ancient fabric. She got close to the box and then took it and lift it. She blew the dust away. Mr. Fuzzy jumped on the lounge and sneezed as the dust, filled his nostrils. The box appeared to be made of some metal and had a dragon embossed on top of it. The dragon’s wings seemed to be moving and from time to time he blew fire. Two blood moons filled the sky above its head.

Aquarius pulled out the supersonic blaster. He aimed carefully right at the creature’s resemblance of a body. Gorgoroth and the rest of the men moved away with speed. “Sir, the men…” Gorgoroth stammered. “Victory demands sacrifices, lieutenant. And what is better than to die a glorious death at the hand of the enemy, fighting for the mighty Inquisition”. “But,…” Gorgoroth started, but then stopped. It was quite clear the archbishop didn’t care about them at all. Those men, his men, were going to die not at the hands of the enemy, but by their kind. And yet, that was the way of the Inquisition for centuries. It was going after its kind, not after the enemy. Or, to put it differently, one could always end up as the enemy one day.

The cannon spurt its deadly stream in an instant, sucking all air in its wake. The black mist turned to face it and it instantly coalesced into form. A dark-robed figure looked at them defiantly. It wore glasses and in his hands, they could see two daggers. “So these were the weapons that ripped his men apart.” thought Aquarius. His face looked familiar to him. “Ah yes, the famous Henu the Great. How could he forget? He was the one with the most knowledge from all the 300 of them. They almost worshiped him as a god, at least that was what he was told when he broke one of the others. They believed him to have uncovered the secrets of the universe and remained only to show them the way. “Well, god or no god,” said Aquarius at the time “ to me he is just another prisoner and he will die as a heretic and nothing more”/ Now, he was not so sure. The energy bubble hit the former scientist straight in the chest, but right before it did he dropped his daggers and put his hands to block it. An incredulous Aquarius looked at how the energy wave stood still for a few seconds. He even feared the creature would send it back to them. “Damn you Aquarius” hissed the entity. “You and your kind will pay dearly for all your treasons, rest assured”. Then, the energy proved too much for him and the ray continued its way forward, obliterating, at last, the energy blueprint of the astonishing scholar that had once been Henu the Great. “Begone, foul demon”, spat Aquarius in a contemptuous smile.

The hissing sound seemed to come from across the corridor, behind the door. Mr. Fuzzy jumped with all his force at the girl’s belly and made her tumble. She grabbed at the box while she fell on her back. Mr. Fuzzy grabbed at her left foot trying to drag her to the closet. Warned by his moves previously she said nothing and just rolled over to the corner of the room, clutching the box tightly at her chest. Mr. Fuzzy jumped at her hair and she instinctively ducked her head and covered her ears as well. The few seconds made all the difference between life and death. The energy ray smashed right through the door and blasted the armchair and the wall behind it to smithereens. The window broke into thousand pieces as did the library. The closet fell in front of them and it was the only thing that kept the wood splinters from the library to tear them apart. The couch also flew in the air stopped some of the books from the shelves that turned to projectiles all across the room. It all took a split second and then it was gone. Cloth and dust rained from the sky as she pulled the closet away from them. Coughing she looked for Mr. Fluffy. His white fur was grey with ash and dust and fabric particles, but he appeared to be okay. He gave a quick meow, but she couldn’t hear a thing at all. His gaze though told her they were coming. It was now or never. With trembling hands, she opened the box.

Aquarius and his men looked at the illuminated hallway for a fraction of a second, then the room at the end of it exploded in a million pieces. Satisfied, he yelled at his followers to move on, but they couldn’t hear him. So, he waved the forward, but none moved. They were afraid to be blasted as well. With a shrug, he went on all on his own. He also made a mental note to hung them all for treason. The damned cowards, if you wanted to finish a job, you had to do it yourself. Those weaklings were just cannon fodder nothing else. As he started marching, he noticed Gorgoroth alongside him and even getting ahead. Good, at least he had one soldier with him just in case. Maybe this one was not as hopeless as he deemed it to be.

The lid open, Roseanne could see two green balls, roughly the size of her small fists. “The buds!” They glittered with a light of their own. She was afraid, they were damaged by the explosion, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Also relieved, she was now puzzled as to what she had to do next. She turned once more to Mr. Fluffy who pushed her hand gently with his nose. With renewed confidence, she grabbed the shiny balls, one in each hand. While she expected them to be solid, they both turned to powder under her strong grip. Puzzled and disappointed she looked once more to the cat. But Mr. Fluffy seemed as disoriented as she was. So, she had arrived too late. They were probably destroyed after all that time. Or maybe the composition they were made of just expired after all those centuries. Then, it happened.

Aquarius and Gorgoroth were both running and they were just about to enter through the door when for the second time that evening, the laws of nature stopped working. He was still running, but he made no progress. He was moving in slow motion or not moving at all, he couldn’t tell. He turned to Gorgoroth, but couldn’t see him even though a second ago he was just next to him. A sudden wave of energy blasted from the room and everything turned white and then black and then burst in a kaleidoscope of colors he couldn’t even describe. He felt hurtled through the air like a human cannonball. As he touched the ground, all conscience deserted him.

Roseanne breathed again and her lungs filled with a substance that had properties only her inventor, Henu the Great could describe. As the buds’ chemicals entered her body, they expanded into her blood system, into her nervous system, and every cell from every organ. The information they contained spread into every fiber of her being. She perceived herself floating into a sea of knowledge, every achievement mankind had ever accomplished not only available to her but engraved in her as well. For eternity. Every deed done by the enemies of the human race, recorded as well, forever. She couldn’t unlearn those things even if she wanted to. The science of the buds was also there. It was so simple and so beautiful at the same time. Without the technological means offered by electric devices, Henu the Great had devised the buds as a means of storing information based on the pollination process. Imprisoned as he was, he had only a few flowers in his cell and his mind. With nothing else to do, he meditated a lot and it was in these silent sessions that the great Goddess Lerajie told him about the hidden power of the plants. Little by little, he started to transfer bits of information, encrypt and decrypt them. He could not finish the process while alive and the Goddess had warned him what would come to happen. He could preserve his energy body and after his physical death, he continued to work on them. After a few decades of mental work, he could conjure the buds into the material realm. After this, the buds continued to attract knowledge on their own. To be more specific, knowledge particles flew to them by all means possible, by wind, by rain, or by little pollinators such as microbes, bacteria, viruses, or big ones such as insects or rats. Those were the means by which great spirit minds wrote on the buds as humans before wrote using pen and paper, or by bits of information inside a computer. In the end, the Goddess herself designed the box that encased them waiting for Roseanne, which She also predicted. After that, he only remained to buy the little girl those few precious seconds.

Roseanne now understood herself and the enemy as well. She was not Roseanne, she was Tabby who was Lily who was Ackai who was Anne, and so on across a multitude of past lives. And the enemy who was now the inquisition, but before was the church and so on. And this enemy always tried to erase knowledge. It destroyed parchments, but mankind then created books. It then burned the books, but mankind created the internet. And then it collapsed the internet and erased all devices, but now mankind had created the buds of knowledge. Each time the enemy destroyed something, mankind replied tenfold. The books covered more information as much as dozens of parchments, then the internet provided information as much as billions of books and now the buds provided not only more information than ever, but at this point, it wasn’t just available. It was recorded on the person’s itself and it could not be forgotten, nor deleted, unless the person was killed. And now she could make other buds and spread them to more people. When they were crushed, they spread knowledge on any human that was within a 10 miles radius. If the enemy was on in the vicinity though, they could not decrypt it, for they did not possess the human soul.

Slowly, the little girl picked the tomcat and moved away towards the courtyard. Come on, Mr. Fuzzy, our job is done here. Time to spread the knowledge. Our people are in great thirst for it. Mr. Fuzzy gave a deep purr and pushed his head gently against her cheek. Mrs. Lerajie was going to be very proud of him, her little protégée.

Aquarius picked himself up. He checked his watch, but it was not working. Outside it was still dusk. But was it the same evening, he wondered. With sluggish moves, he reached the room. Inside there was nothing except broken furniture. He reached the spot where the armchair once stood and remembered he executed the scientist’s wife in this chamber. And left her for dead in there. He watched with great amusement the delivery of the news to Henu. Now, almost a century later, he was standing in the same place, but the joy was gone. The hole in the wall showed only the moon cast across the serene sky. With a shudder, he saw it was a blood moon. Without visible cause, the archbishop felt a wave of fear engulfing him. He could not tell how he knew it, but he could feel deep inside his bones that his role as a lackey for the powers that be was coming to a swift end.

All hail Lerajie!

My Queen, I hope this story finds You well.
Your humble servant, Immortal

Immortal said:
Here it is, as promised.
P.S. It is not yet fully edited, so repetitions and awkard phrases might still appear. Maybe even some logic errors as I wrote it in multiple days. It's quite raw, so to speak :mrgreen:

This is just awesome 😀
I don't mind any weird phrases or rawness of expression, since I was never good with words, but have always been converting text into pictures in my head, and this story is a blend of everything I've always liked to read, from Mythology to Anne Rice and Tolkien. Nice read with my morning coffee ☺️
I just hope the part with geomagnetic storms, tech dark ages and inquisition is not gonna come true, I can't wait for another 200 years to kick kikes asses out from this galaxy for good.

Immortal said:
Why not? Somebody will have to write epos and stories about the heroes who with Gods' help saved the world from jewish plague, so our progenies could read some good stuff in schools 😁

Hail Satan!

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Hello my only reader in the whole world :lol:

I made a poem which I hope someone will turn into a song someday. This is a reaction to the insolence of Psaki and the likes. I posted two more poems one in Australia thread and one somewhere else, thought of moving them here as well since they are my clumsy babies as well :lol:

Traitor (future song hopefully)

Seems so many years now since he started his career
To be a true civilian and help the people he held dear
He took his vow, he made his plan
He promised them the moon and to do everything he can
And so they cast their vote, elected him as their man
And so he left his place never to look back again

With great expectations to become a better man
He began to study law and improve the place back home
But it just so happened that with every tome
He would get some money for a crazy weekend in Rome

/************** REFRAIN 1 **************/

Traitor, traitor, traitor
What u gonna do
When the train of curses will be reaching you?
Where u gonna go
When all your lies will be in vain
And the mob will just want to inflict some pain

He met the enemy and it was such a nice surprise
When he was invited to a nice dinner with french fries
He understood then that where he thought all the roads converge
They would in fact just diverge
The enemy was sweet and it showed him bit by bit
How the law was a just a tool
That could be changed by any fool

And so he changed his dream to help his people
And anyhow he could only do so little
So better then to become a politician
That was his new ambition
He lied to himself this is just a transition
When in fact he liked the commission
After all fortune loves the brave
So many things to do before you meet the grave

/************** REFRAIN 2 **************/

For you there is no tomorrow
For you there is only sorrow
For you there is no forgiveness
For you have no consciousness
In your soul there is only emptiness
Behind your eyes only hopelessness

She was a kind soul from the start
And studied psychology to understand how souls do fall apart
She would study in the quiet of the night
For the power to make again things right

But somehow along this way
She started feeling the cruelty sway
She could have been a saviour
Of the souls that couldn't choose
Instead she became a butcher
For the side that couldn't lose

What u gonna do
Where u gonna go

So she travelled all across the country
West coast to east coast
But she never knew the cost
Sipping drinks at business class
Couldn't care less about the rest
Then she came at the conference press
And scoffed at people, looked at them as pest

Why so many questions, why so many faxes
Just shut up and pay the taxes
You cry about a treadmill
We make jokes about you...at Capitol Hill
So go home you peasants
Or did you think we'll give you presents?

So many of you politicians
That want us into submission
You think so high of yourselves
And consider us just rednecks

You have everything backed by science
Don't look so surprised when you're met with defiance
Cause you are bought and sold
Just as the facts we are told

There is no way to tell the truth from the lie
When everything is just a piece of the same pie
Science is mocked and humiliated
When the study is paid by those who requested

So maybe it's not a vaccine
What if is just fancy cuisine?
What about the long term effects?
Nobody cares they just want to forget

Why is there still no cure?
Why do we have to endure?
Shot after shot and only the word of your lord
Hey goyim you are fine but to us is just a buzzword

What u gonna do
Where u gonna go

Hey you traitor, kneel down
We had enough of lockdown
It's time to put you
6 feet underground

You are lower than spit
We curse you damn it
You are lower than shit
We will never forget
And we'll never take you back!

Die, die, traitor
Die a thousand deaths
What you do is what you get
Die on your knees, die with regret
Cause the enemy just used you
How hard is to get that through your thick head?
There is no reward, only an existence as pet

Hail Abraxas!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

Now, I don't know if you'd like that (the creator of this post, and anyone else who's into writing)...
If you write short stories - this is a kind of stories called Flash Fiction (they are less than 1,000 words).
You can use Tumblr to post your stories.
You can use Twitter to post micro fiction (very, very short stories; up to the twitter's word limit).

You can write a short story and NOT say evidently that it is SS, or Satan... You can use the name "Enki", or "an ancient God with many different names throughout the globe. "Sat" has been one of them, and it's his favorite" (that was an example).

You can affect the masses by hinting to ancient Gods, Pagans etc; not necessarily saying them out loud.

Write stories about witches and a magical world. Make people's minds think of "kindness" when they read the word "witch". Make them think of "loving, protectors" when they read the word "Sat" or "Gods" etc etc etc...

So many ways to do this!
Don't limit your creativity to this forum. Take it out to the world, be smart about it, and affect the minds of masses of people to remember the love they always had for our Gods.

Thanks, I wasn't aware about this. Maybe I'll take your advice in the future.
For now as it stands though, my time is limited and I feel like the Gods desire our kind to have some form of encouragement in the warfare, some battle hymns of sort.

So anyway, since I now have 2 readers (yey!), I'll just post my last poem, hope you enjoy it :p

Satanic age

We have dwelt in a mire of pain and misery
So close to the skin it crept in as the only company
We felt lonely, we felt lost
For false redemption we paid a bitter cost
For all our prayers, despite our sins
The false god would not give in
Our reward? Just an empty promise
And eternal fire for you and for me

But at long last we threw away the chains
And we let our guardian Demons help us wash away the pains
Like long lost parents they took care of their children
With forgotten rituals and forbidden runes they did some soothing
Trying to mend the souls that felt broken
They whispered kind words and thus we have woken

It's time to turn the history page
And watch the dawn of the new Satanic...age
We raise our heads and watch the sun
And feel a new era has just begun
No more lies no more cries
For you and me it's just paradise

We still cry now, but they're tears of joy
Not the mad ramblings of a puppet toy
We still fear, we still weep
The pain is buried oh so deep
But now we have hope, we have rage
And we will let no one steal our Satanic...age

The beloved Masters have returned
Too long have we felt like a pawn
They are here to teach us and help us grow
And not some lunatic who just just runs the show
They say what you reap is what you will sow
Now is our chance for a better tomorrow

I can feel, can you feel the winds of change?
This is us entering the new Satanic...age
Step without fear, step in and be bold
We will turn the dust of the past into tomorrow's bright gold
The ancients left us beautiful stories of an era so old
But they twisted their words into a nigthmare they sold

You have only one life, you have only one way
Just go to work and your masters obey
In your free time just make sure that you pray
To alien gods and be a good slave
Thus they thought, thus they behaved
But they can't postpone anymore the new Satanic...age

We look to the heavens, no fool we look into Hell
We quench our thirst for knowledge from the deep well
The Demons are guiding, the pupils are learning
The Masters are watching, the wheels of fate are slowly turning
The brothers are swearing and taking the pledge
That we all become Gods in this new Satanic...age

We watch this age of darkness fading as the sun sets
Goodbye goodbye time of endless misery and sandness
We close the door, we throw away the keys
No more humans living on their knees
All these wasted years we will not regret
The age of tyrants we will soon forget

This is our Satanic age, our Satanic age
Just watch as we turn the history grand page
Too long have we been held hostage
And no one listened to our outrage
Forced to work on minimum wage
What life was that? Of a puppet in a cage!

But now in our new Satanic age, Satanic age
Everyone is free, everyone is such a sage
Everything is open, even forbidden knowledge
Let the magic flow, now is time to become a mage
In this Satanic age, Satanic age
We are all kings on the world's great stage

So here it is, here it goes
This is how it feels when true heritage is allowed to grow
As the dawn breaks everyone will know
The old beliefs were smoke and mirrors, just a show
No more Gentile fools no more Gentile priests
Every Gentile is now simply a happy...Satanist

P.S. I feel like many Gods inspired these lyrics so

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods of Hell!
Hail the new Satanic Age!

Here is another one, it would make such a nice black metal song :mrgreen: (wish I could make music as well sigh)

My Belief

My belief, my will
Is made of steel
My belief, my way
I will never betray
The left hand path to glory
This is the beginning of my story

I walked away from all that was putrid and fake
Left everything to burn for truth sake
Christianity, Islam
You are just another false program
You bring poison to the mind
You are a plague for our kind

Jesus and Buddha
You are worse than a barracuda
All you say is give up this world
For a dream about to unfold
Everlasting life or everlasting fire?
But you say as well to give up desire!

Your belief is weak
You bring hope to the meek
But the future you paint is so bleak
Your belief is nightmare
You just want to ensnare
You just want the people to feel scared

My belief will heal
My belief will make enemies kneel
My belief is like fire
My belief takes you higher
My belief is like ice
My belief has no price

If you want protection
If you desire rejection
If you crave an injection
If you seek perfection
Then my belief is not for you
Just know it can you kill too

Go away, run away, stay away...

My belief is real
My belief is steel
My belief? An ideal
My belief is a secret well concealed
My belief is a dream
My belief is a stream...of immortality

My belief is millennia old
My belief is the alchemists' gold
My belief is I will live forever...young
Unlike some other religions where you need to be really... dumb
My belief is really high class
My belief is not for the mass

I am an elitist
I am a true Satanist
I drink the elixir of life
And not wait for some stupid afterlife
I am my own saviour
I am a true connaisseur

My belief my way
My belief end game
My belief my dragon
Your belief a wagon
My belief an arrow
Maybe I was the last pharaoh

My belief, my belief
Brings me relief
My belief knows no grief
My belief makes me chief
My belief made you a thief
And I shot you down cause I am also the sheriff!

My belief my gain
My belief your pain
My belief my name
My belief drives you insane
My belief is like cocaine
Is addictive and it shoots into the brain!

My belief my wave
Your belief just misbehave
My belief I'm brave
Your belief you're a slave
My belief my cave
Your belief your grave

My belief is my sun
My belief is my gun
That shoots me straight to daemonhood
As I rightly should!
My belief...I'm immortal
My belief...I step beyond the dark portal!

Hail Amdusias!

With the moderators' permission I will also add here my two other poems "Australia" and "The Days, The Sun, The Anger" that I posted in some other topics just to have everything here for my readers :D

Australia

We'll dance together
We'll laugh forever
We'll sing like never did before

Australia, Morelia, Venezia
These are the lands
These are the sands
Where people used to make plans

But now all that stands
Is a fear that never ends
The enemy has other plans
Our future seems in bad hands

And now we have rains
That cover the plains
So many complaints
We used to be friends

Our wit is at it's ends
And the enemy has plans
To conquer the lands
To break the romance

To kill all the plants
To sever the lands
To wither the clans
That used to be friends

But all that will end
And we will stand
Over the blend
To cover the land

All this called pandemic
The made up endemic
That spreads like wildfire
Unto the mire

Will start to lose its fire
And fade in the wire
Spread by these liars
Cleansed by demonic fires

A blue-velvet light is coming from the West
And it will blow up all the rest
In the end there will be no contest
Even though they will have tried all their best
But that's not gonna pass the test
You just wait and... rest

The song's in the air
The change in the wind
The fate in the stars
Our brethren are not that spread afar

Just wait and see
There is the coming liberty
Four you and me
This is the Aussie destiny!

Mankind wil find its pace again
To stop the enemy's plan
To make it fall once again
And it will start to rain

Water the plains
All the sands, all the grains
Wash the filth away
Make them all pay

In a million worse ways
Than their mistakes
One million curses awaits
Those who betrays

Our way of life, our way of living
Our way of joy, our way of giving
Our children bringing
Unto all our believing

We'll have it all, we'll have it more
We'll have it back, we'll have it on our shores
Australia, the land our ancestors loved before
Australia, this country will not perish that's for sure!

So do not despair now my friends
Just hold on a little more until it's end
There are the written words that our gods now spoke
These are for you for you are the most woke

Among your brethren
Among your contrymen
You are the Devil's chidlren
That the God has sent
To bless its people and to bless the land!

With tears of joy now the story ends
And me and you will meet and just be friends
For if there is to be a happy end
Then that is for sure on Satanic land!

Hail Australia!
Hail the Gods of Hell!
Bless & Joy to all our brethren everywhere!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Queen Lerajie!
Hail Satan!

The Days, The Sun, The Anger

The pathway to heaven
Is a pathway of lies
Meant to bring anger
And only surrender
To the foulest of crimes

These days the sun is hidden
By the most evil
That bring only the needle
For you and me and all the children

These days are days of anger
That burns like hot sun even in November
For the things they did in September
Remember 9/11

Now they want to bring the heaven
Upon me and you and all the breathren
And we didn't even hear the angels
We only saw the devils

I call to you, I call to everybody
To rise your consciousness and realize you're somebody
Not just anybody
Not a number, nor some poison in your body

We have to let people understand what is true and real
And make all this madness disappear
And never re-appear
Cause we are strong and bold and do not have to fear

A mass illusion, a dystopia we hear
Is prepared and is coming near
To make us cower and bow down in fear
For a plague that's most surreal

Now me and you, however small and unimportant
There's got to be a reason you are here, mortal!
Can't you see we're in this together, we're in this forever
So come on, realease that withheld anger!

You now know you're in real danger
And something's got to give
The only questions is will it be anger?
Or are you gonna beg for the booster to receive?

On your knees or on your feet again
Liberty is not won by saying yes just to be all in vain
Another dose, another booster, another needle in the vein
Is this the new candy mister handyman?

This is the song of new tomorrow
Born out of anger and much sorrow
It's heard from places where hope just left and smashed the door
Saying I will not return until the blood of the guilty fills the floor!

These days we hear the music of the heavens
Look! it's a choir of the angels
They say to go with them and escape the danger
But we are too deep down in our anger!

These days the city looks just empty space
Cause we are in lockdown in our place
It's just like house arrest
But there is no crime for us the rest!

These days the sun doesn't shine
It is afraid they will outlaw it and make it a crime
They say to all the people we are in real danger
And then they act surprised when we grit our teeth in anger!

The anger is real
They know and they feel
Like time is short, time is almost over
For them to break us and take over

But the people are stubborn and resist
They fight for more than just exist
We'll see the sun shine bright again
When we release the anger and break down the chain!

Hail Amdusias!
Hail Marduk!
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

Supermarket of clones

Where have all the humans gone?
They have gone online
We are bad to the bone and feel quite alone
At this supermaket of clones
Streets are full of clowns
There is no one left in town

Clones are on sale
People are in jail
Clones dressed in green
People nowhere to be seen
Clones have all the rights
People are starting fights

The future is bright
Are you sure is this alright?
I hear there are no laws
People are now clones
Clones that live in pods
Mankind is gone where? No one really knows

We used to have rights
We used to take flights
But they were stripped from us
Without much fuss
You try to explain we have been conned
But who will listen when you only talk to clones?

Empty lies, empty threats
You're just trying to forget
Any late regrets?
You just sold all you had
For a QR code
You just do as you're told

Hey Mr. Virus we are afraid
We know we sinned we were so bad
We prayed and we prayed
But still the morgues are filling with the undead
God has a mysterious plan
We wished we could comprehend
But we are just clones
And what happens no one really knows

The stores are now empty
No more food, but clones are plenty
People turned to sheep?
Oh the clones are so cheap
People will start to weep
But the clones are deep asleep

We used to climb mountains
Now we drown in serum fountains
We used to take loans
To pay for our phones
The last purchase we make it'll be tombstones
At the supermarket of clones

The people are now undead
Who lie on their deathbed
The holidays are coming
The clones are becoming
Outside there's a party
Oh the clones are so smarty

They are now selling our dust ridden bones
At the supermaket of clones
The clones think they are winning
But the people are just grinning
You'll pay for your lies
We'll take the light from your eyes

The clones are all singing
The people are clinging
The clones have gone insane
But in the end the people will reign and...once again
There will be just empty stores
At the supermaket of clones

Hail Amdusias!
Hail Satan!
Hail Bastet!
Hail we the real people!

Ah, I forgot to paste the last lines, maybe someone can edit the previous post thanks

People are estranged
The clones are deranged
People will commit
The clones will not quit
But there will come a time? When? No one really knows
But we'll burn down the supermaket of clones!

The day the sky turned red

I still remember the day the sky turned red
With all the blood that we shed
Taking down the crushing hand
Which ruled over our sacred land
It didn't quite go as planned
The enemy got butchered in the end

The blood of the traitors
The sweat of our neighbours
Our women in labours
Our babies with sabers
The death of our elders
The thirst of our daggers

The sum of our fears
The collection of tears
The people we held dear
The lies became clear
And all we could hear
Was the revolution thunder getting near

Promises forsaken
Measures were taken
People were shaking
Close to be breaking
Yet people awaken
Freedom retaken

Sand coloured in red
Never listened to what we have said
They just went ahead
With the things they have planned
Yet in the end all that was spread
Returned ten fold in horror and dread

They thought we were weak
Easy to fool and get sick
With crazy tales of how to be meek
We were all supposed to be just sheep
The future seemed oh so bleak
The disease had reached its peak

A disease of the mind
A disease for the blind
Prepared for mankind
So everyone could be bind
And quickly be fined
If some nefarious act not be signed

People got scared
They weren't prepared
They thought to be spared
They wouldn't have dared
With blank eyes they stared
And bought all that was declared

But a small minority
Which later became majority
Could see through the travesty
Authority being just tyranny
They just said no to the false therapy
And later received apology

The moment that whisper turned into a roar
We knew it was time for the war
So just to be sure
We started cleansing with the prophets of the lore
The ones that lied to us before
They turned out to be weaklings who would just implore

By that time it was all too late
Nothing to do but try and escape
People would never ever forget the rape
Now it was time to get in shape
So they painted in blood red the whole landscape
The enemy felt pain and agony and was in great torment

So that was the day when the sky turned red
The enemy just made their own bed
Their turn to be dropping dead
Time to enjoy some dark days ahead
So victory is now in our hand
Proudly we stand on the enemy's land

And scream from the top of our lungs:

Cast you out of our lives
With gritted teeth and sharpened knives
Cast you out of our planet
Full rejection of your tenets
Cast you out of our dreams
Go away and take your filthy vaccines

And thus the day the sky turned red
The enemy dropped physically and spiritually dead
With dark runes made of obsidian
The enemy mages were cast into oblivion
Final seals and curses in encrypted egyptian
Delivered them eternal malediction

Hail Abraxas!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

The point of no return

Nightmare on the streets
They come for our kids
Is the lesson learned?
Will the tables turn?
To the point of no return
When everything is dust and burns

Is the future sold?
Dark stories to unfold
Terror in our eyes
Evil in disguise
Fortunes made of gold
We must be controlled

The stairway to the heavens
Reeks with the blood of our brethren
Stairway of lies
Filled with people's cries
Ladder of surrender
Bringer of avengers

We must stand together
Unless this goes on forever
No one we can trust
Debauchery and lust
We are being torn

Our will made of steel
We will not kneel
Cowards and slaves
We will remain
Holding our own

Our destiny is near
We break through the fear
The veil on our eyes
We see through their lies
All this will burn
When we reach the point of no return

You have your prophecies
We quote from Socrates
Shackles and chains nothing remains
Ice in our veins
We'll fulfill the oath we sworn

Madness in the skies
Promises and lies
Madness in the streets
Beasts of war unleashed
Heroes will be born

Poverty and anger
Everyone's in danger
Smoke and mirrors
Terror in our ears
Mass illusion climax and conclusion
Bringers of seclusion

Our homes are now our prisons
Treason and a rainy season
Is this the end of all reason?
But here it comes a bunch of heathens
Burning rage, desire to get even
Nothing gets forgiven

Backs against the wall
Proud and standing tall
What a time to be alive
As the world slowly dies
They have cast the dice
Price and sacrifice

No one will be spared
Anger and despair
Time to make a choice
Suffer or rejoice
Bridges being burnt
Is this the point of no return?

Obey or disobey
Everyone will pay
This is the endgame
No one left to blame
Castles made of sand
Time to make a stand

Planets turned to desert
People turned to borgs
Subversion is covert
Outside the flying drones
Genocide complete
Madness on repeat

Future set in stone
Or so we're being told
No point to resist
Insanity now twists
Fighting to exist
People getting pissed

Things are all prepared
Misery and sadness
Sickness by the dose
Death is getting close
Recession and transgression
But it begs the question

People in depression
Secession or oppression
General impression
Psychopath obsession
Murder as profession
Funeral procession

Nowhere to hide
Lied and left to die
No hope in our eyes
The tears have dried
Gates of chaos open wide
Gulags worldwide

All this great endeavour
Dark plans put together
By minds oh so clever
Design of punishment forever
Iron fist as measures
Climatic changes and bad weather

One voice one mind one will
Time is standing still
Critical point is reached
Mankind gets unleashed
Dogs of war scales upturn
This is the point of no return

Hail Abraxas!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

Satan

Wishings from the wishing well
Memories of life I could not tell
Wishing then and wishing now
It all started to make sense somehow

All this time I could have seen but I was blind
Just a nagging feeling buried deep inside the mind
Telling me something more Someone pure was out there
Than just the barren rotten world I hanged around

No one believed me, "it's a dream" (they) said
And yet I found reality just laying in my bed
Nightmare figures scratched at my head
It seemed I have seen eternity when I was dead

Without a voice, suspended in the void I found myself stand still
A voice whispered in my head "No one helps you and no one will"
I preyed to jesus I preyed to all the angels I was so scared
And yet all I felt was loneliness and the utmost despair

Then lost in time and lost in space
I remembered that sometime ago I found a place
I did not pay much attention at the time
It seemed a hoax, it seemed almost as an unholy crime

But there I was in sleep paralysis of the deepest kind
Evil beings clawing at my flesh ripping at my mind
I forced myself to remember the story the site had told
A flash of inspiration said that place Joy of Satan it was called

The story spoke of the history we know but in reverse
Exposing christianity was in reality a never ending curse
When I read it the first time I didn't believe a single word
But in dreams the reality is twisted and the mind easier to mold

I remembered thinking that this Satan must have been amazing
To have god himself and all the angels coming all guns blazing
So, without much ado and in defiance I let a silent scream
Oh Lord Satan please save me from this horror dream

Then I saw an explosion of blueish light
That took apart the baleful night
Here I was once again laying in my bed
Yet cold sweat was dripping from my head

Then and there, at that exact moment in time
I made a decision that would change my life
Never again would I stand in line
Waiting and hoping for some stupid afterlife

From the beginning we learned that we all have to die
We got so used to the fact that we don't even wonder why
They take our soul they take our mind
And our wide open eyes remain forever blind

To the truth that immortality is for real
But we won't find this when all we do is kneel
Lucky for us there is a release from this pain
Lord Satan is the name

Coming from a nameless time, somehow he knows us well
Meditating on His sigil makes us feel better can't you tell?
Now the night has gone, better days to come
All this time we have been afraid, maybe is not too late

Speak to me, my son, unburden thy soul, trust in what I am
Life is not just pain, I have for you ahead a greater plan
There are no sins to pay, God is Me and God am I
All this time you could have seen, but you were blind

Trust in me, but leave outside the blind faith and religion
For the path that awaits you is of Godhead and not fanaticism
Life is like a river that is running out to sea
But for many it runs dry as time just passes you by

If you will meditate, if you won't, a decision you can't flee
The Satanism's path is like the ice cold hand of destiny
Vibrating the runes, chanting the names of your Gods, let it rain
Open the soul, summon the Demons, physical yoga healing the pain

Directing the energy, opening chakras, freeing the soul
Pineal gland secreting immortality elixir, this is the goal
Ancient and forbidden knowledge from a nameless time
Scrolls of wisdom, magnum opus, a mountain to climb

This is how Father talked to me in that rainy night
I was so happy, tears of joy, red and black and bright
If you swim on waves of trust you cannot even drown
When you hit the shores of love nothing brings you down

I looked in His golden eyes as the words caressed my ears
My heart beat faster, I couldn't hold the tears
My son, the candle of your life is burning shorter with each day
Come talk to me more often, there are many things at play
All this time you have been afraid, it is not too late
If it makes you wonder, I tell you this "you're a God in make"

Hail Satan

Yagami Light said:
Now, I don't know if you'd like that (the creator of this post, and anyone else who's into writing)...
If you write short stories - this is a kind of stories called Flash Fiction (they are less than 1,000 words).
You can use Tumblr to post your stories.
You can use Twitter to post micro fiction (very, very short stories; up to the twitter's word limit).

You can write a short story and NOT say evidently that it is SS, or Satan... You can use the name "Enki", or "an ancient God with many different names throughout the globe. "Sat" has been one of them, and it's his favorite" (that was an example).

You can affect the masses by hinting to ancient Gods, Pagans etc; not necessarily saying them out loud.

Write stories about witches and a magical world. Make people's minds think of "kindness" when they read the word "witch". Make them think of "loving, protectors" when they read the word "Sat" or "Gods" etc etc etc...

So many ways to do this!
Don't limit your creativity to this forum. Take it out to the world, be smart about it, and affect the minds of masses of people to remember the love they always had for our Gods.

Hey brother(sister?),

For some reason this reply of yours bothered me through the holidays, so damn you for that :lol:

Ok, after a lot of...let's say soul-searching...hmm does this sound a bit corny I don't know...I think I have a strong desire to go full-time writing, but it's going to be hell considering the time limits I have

So anyway, to keep this short, I've seen you have some experience with graphic things and platforms like twitter etc meanwhile I don't even have an account :lol:

Anyway, since I'm quite low on time, maybe we can work something out so if you're interested drop me a message at [email protected]

I didn't see any way of sending a private message cause I would have used it. Ok, so there's that, if the moderators don't let this go through cause yeah there's a lot of dangers in contacting someone on the internet I understand. Or if you just don't have the time/energy I get that as well :lol:

The reason I went for this is that for the last poem I stayed awake till 4am cause you know inspiration came and it can be a bit daunting :mrgreen:

Cheers

Pink demons

We're the lesser demons dressed in pink
Does that make you think?
They said we have claws and fangs and an ugly face
Big red burning eyes and we kill people with a mace
Lies, lies, lies
There's nothing but hatred in their eyes

We used to be revered, honored and esteemed
Our worshippers butchered with the remaining ones forced to kneel
And pray in ghastly churches made with stolen gold and steel
And listen to insane preachers who had nothing to reveal
The true demonic teachings slowly washed away
Mankind went to slumber mankind went astray

Centuries of mayhem, ignorance and lust
Didn't break our vigil, protection and trust
Humans may be wicked, humans may be weak
But it is our desire to help them find what they seek
Be that a passionate romance or a burning vengeance
A pink demon can help you fulfill your desire in all its splendor

Tears of happiness tears of joy for this lonely boy
A pink demon just helped him find his once lost favorite toy
We are the pink demons, we are the night terrors
But oh boy, you couldn't be more in error
We are the fun guys, we hear your night cries
We melt in your dreams, bring you tomorrow's ideas, time really flies

Feeling like I've met you from another life
Oh my pink demon will you save my soul tonight?
We are called the lesser demons, but is nothing low in us
We've sworn an oath to Satan & mankind and we just cannot break the trust
I am here to help you with your empty feelings or your daily errors
I offer my pink hand to you little fellow, take it and I promise you we can stop the terrors

I have a scary face and red burning eyes
To put fear in the enemy and their pathetic spies
But you little human, you're my buddy I'm your friend
I am here to protect you till the very end
I can laugh, I do make jokes, I can spin my little tail in circles of smoke
Dance with me, dance tonight, I'm your pink demon and you're my bloke

I'm your sight, I'm your hearing, I whisper in your ear
Something doesn't feel quite right, listen to your pink demon, dear
She's not the one, she's not for you
You know deeply in your gut, you can feel it too, the pink demon just told you what holds true
Don't be so serious, don't be so shy, let's have a chat tonight
Bring that ouija board or that sweet pendulum, whatever you feel is right

The letters spell P-A-Z-U-Z-U what does it really mean?
The letters then spell A-N-C-I-E-N-T S-U-M-E-R aha I can see a scene
Bright candles, sweet dangles, the waves take me to places unknown
Filled with mysteries and secrets from a past long ago before I was born
The trance feels deeper and deeper, the hands seem to melt within the board
Glowing rubies look at me, I can feel the wings split the air oh my I am with a Demon Lord!

The atmosphere is electric, the air cracks with power oh no I don't want to be devoured!
Big fangs open wide, is that a demonic smile? A deep voice says to me son don't act like a coward!
It takes all my courage to still a bit the heart going haywire
And let a scream sounding like a whisper, Lord Pazuzu allow me to bask in your golden fire
Haha, now you're talking my beloved friend I know you know but still don't know
It still amuses me to see the face you make when I reveal myself but we know each other from many lifetimes back ago

Farewell my son, I have places I must go, I let you in peace and let's meet again tomorrow
I'm left bewildered and ecstatic was this for real cause I don't really know
What time is it, It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes or so
But the clock says it has been 3 hours where did I really go?
Then the memories return, it's a flood of images, places where you took your favourite son
Magical lands, infinite sands, times when the people and demons were friends, all hail Lord Pazuzu the Blessed One!

Pink demons, night feelings
Pink demons climbing down through ceilings
Pink demons come near, people no longer flee in fear
Pink demons are once again worshipped and revered
Pink demons we are magic beings
Pink demons here to protect and take away your fears!

All hail Lord Pazuzu!

P.S. Do you guys like these poems or are they pure trash? :lol: Cause nobody gives any feedback you know...

Alright, alright your favourite writer that nobody reads is back :mrgreen:

The muse is back with me and this time it seems to be a dedication to our sister sshivafr. I am, as always your humble messenger.

De Moi à Loraine

Daadi dadi dadu
Je me sens très perdu

J'étais très fiere
C'était une fois comme Robespiere
C'était le printemps
Avant il n'y ait que le vent

Une fois j'étais très drôle
Maintenant je me sens très seule
Je sens que tout est perdu
Tout le monde est devenu fou

Dadaaa dada dadi
Maintenant il fait nuit
Daaadaaa dadi dadu
Qu'est-ce que j'ai perdu

Devant moi au milieu de la route
Des voitures roulent dans le carrefour
Les mecs c'était joli
Maintenant c'est juste que de folie

Je suis petite, je vais a l'ecole
A ma gauche personne me mole
Je vois quelqu'un c'était ma soeur
Ça fait rien j'ai plus peur

Qu'est-ce que on fais qu'est-ce que on dis
Les jours passent comme ça c'est notre vie
Et si tu pleures à cause de moi
Ne t'inquiète pas maintenant tu as ton guardien

Daaaadi dada dada
Il ne sera pas toujours comme ça
Daaadi dadi dadi
Il faut que tu dois avoir confiance en toi aussi

Je ne suis qu'une fille, je suis si triste
Il me semble que je n'en peut résiste
Mais ma fille tu te fous de ma guelle
Je te rappelle que tu t'en pas aussi seule

Daadi dadi dadu
Ce ne vas pas du tout
Daaada dadi dadi
Ç'est encore un belle nuit
Daadi dadi dadu
Qu'est Ce que feras tu
Daaada dadi dadi
Ç'est encore printemps tu sais ma fille

Les étoiles il sont tres belles
Pardonais mois le temps c'est pas très claire
Mais je suis très fier de toi
Il étais pas toujours comme ça

Tu t'en marche pendant la vie
Avec un vrai sourir
Il faut que tu t'arrêtes un peu et réfléchis
à ce que tu veux devenir
J'ai quelque chose que je veux te montrer
Prends toi ce souvenir

Daaadi dadi dadi
Tu serais toujours ma petite fille
Daaadi dadi dadi
C'est moi ç'est toi pendant la nuit

Tu aime toujours les belles enfants
Maintenant pour trop c'est temp de quitter la France
Ce sera pour le mieux
Même si tu vas te faire pleuvoir les yeux

Valefor, Valefor
Je te chante dans mon coeur
Je t'aime beaucoup toi et ton sourire
Je serai toujours ta petite fille

Ne t'inquiète pas
Le monde entier changera
Sera encore une fois très drôle
à nouveau ton visage le vent va frôler

Comme ci Comme ça
Daaadi dadaaaa
Ne t'inquiètes pas, Il est rien perdu
Daaadi daduuuu

Hail Amdusias!
Hail Valefor!

P.S. Sorry for the French, haven't used it in years, and my vocabulary is quite limited, hence the many repetitions

Immortal said:
Alright, alright your favourite writer that nobody reads is back :mrgreen:

The muse is back with me and this time it seems to be a dedication to our sister sshivafr. I am, as always your humble messenger.

De Moi à Loraine

Daadi dadi dadu
Je me sens très perdu

J'étais très fiere
C'était une fois comme Robespiere
C'était le printemps
Avant il n'y ait que le vent

Une fois j'étais très drôle
Maintenant je me sens très seule
Je sens que tout est perdu
Tout le monde est devenu fou

Dadaaa dada dadi
Maintenant il fait nuit
Daaadaaa dadi dadu
Qu'est-ce que j'ai perdu

Devant moi au milieu de la route
Des voitures roulent dans le carrefour
Les mecs c'était joli
Maintenant c'est juste que de folie

Je suis petite, je vais a l'ecole
A ma gauche personne me mole
Je vois quelqu'un c'était ma soeur
Ça fait rien j'ai plus peur

Qu'est-ce que on fais qu'est-ce que on dis
Les jours passent comme ça c'est notre vie
Et si tu pleures à cause de moi
Ne t'inquiète pas maintenant tu as ton guardien

Daaaadi dada dada
Il ne sera pas toujours comme ça
Daaadi dadi dadi
Il faut que tu dois avoir confiance en toi aussi

Je ne suis qu'une fille, je suis si triste
Il me semble que je n'en peut résiste
Mais ma fille tu te fous de ma guelle
Je te rappelle que tu t'en pas aussi seule

Daadi dadi dadu
Ce ne vas pas du tout
Daaada dadi dadi
Ç'est encore un belle nuit
Daadi dadi dadu
Qu'est Ce que feras tu
Daaada dadi dadi
Ç'est encore printemps tu sais ma fille

Les étoiles il sont tres belles
Pardonais mois le temps c'est pas très claire
Mais je suis très fier de toi
Il étais pas toujours comme ça

Tu t'en marche pendant la vie
Avec un vrai sourir
Il faut que tu t'arrêtes un peu et réfléchis
à ce que tu veux devenir
J'ai quelque chose que je veux te montrer
Prends toi ce souvenir

Daaadi dadi dadi
Tu serais toujours ma petite fille
Daaadi dadi dadi
C'est moi ç'est toi pendant la nuit

Tu aime toujours les belles enfants
Maintenant pour trop c'est temp de quitter la France
Ce sera pour le mieux
Même si tu vas te faire pleuvoir les yeux

Valefor, Valefor
Je te chante dans mon coeur
Je t'aime beaucoup toi et ton sourire
Je serai toujours ta petite fille

Ne t'inquiète pas
Le monde entier changera
Sera encore une fois très drôle
à nouveau ton visage le vent va frôler

Comme ci Comme ça
Daaadi dadaaaa
Ne t'inquiètes pas, Il est rien perdu
Daaadi daduuuu

Hail Amdusias!
Hail Valefor!

P.S. Sorry for the French, haven't used it in years, and my vocabulary is quite limited, hence the many repetitions

Brother, it's just amazing this message.
Wow. It's so crazy!

Three days ago I asked Father Satan and Lord Valefor to give me a sign.
It was after using my Tarot deck "Contact Orion". The cards seemed to indicate a misunderstanding. So to clear it up, I asked for a sign and today there is your message!
This is just INCREDIBLE!

W.o.w

Thank you Brother, how can I thank you?

Besides, I discovered your thread, I started to read it. It deserves the attention of the brothers and sisters!

Moreover, you made the effort to write in French. Thanks to you!

Would it be possible for you to transcribe it in English (or in your mother tongue) if you like please? There are some passages that I don't understand but it doesn't matter, it's a big effort to write in a language that is not your own and I thank you for it.

This message is very important to me. I love Valefor so much.

Who is the "I" in "From me to Loraine"?
Is it a dialogue with 2 voices or is it only one person speaking?

I am sending you an email Brother. This is just exceptional. Thank you very much !

Ok, after a bit of soul-searching the muse is back with me, so this new poem is dedicated to all the Brothers and Sisters who perform the wonderful rituals daily for all of us and our beloved Gods:

Words of fire

Words of fire clean the dust
In Lord Satan we put our trust
Iron will, iron soul
These words we utter are punching big holes
In the enemy's ugly charade
The former invincible armory is starting to fade

We are the brothers and sisters from the Joy
And from time to time the Gods give us a brand new toy
We had one for Lady Astarte
The damage it does will make the enemy downharted
We all sing mighty runes inside the Shenu ring
We had a ritual for a Queen after the King

Lady Astarte, Lady Astarte
Praising your Holy Name is making us lighthearted
Goddess Isis, Holy Mother Demeter, Goddess Inana
When the people used to worhsip You the earth was a nirvana
But the story goes on and on
From the four directions You will be once again well known

Holy Mother, Holy Queen of Heavens
We are your devilish children, your direct descendants
We will not obey (them), we will not betray (the Gods)
We are your naughty children singing your Name every night and every day
We speak words of fire, follow our Queen desire
Satanic chants fill the ether making (them) go haywire

Beautiful, in harmony, wielding the Serpentine Power
We sit in awe and revel in Your magic in this darkest hour
We are, we are, all together and each one
Following the Most Powerful, the Undisputed Queen of Time
We bless your Holy Name again and again
As you blessed us all our lives from the first kingdom of men

Some of us are called the Astartes,
Wariors of legend, genetically engineered jumpstarted
Technological chants fill the air
Words of fire in binary cant everywhere
Electrical impulses passed down the wire
The Astartes legions prepare to fire

Magnetic vibrations, metallic sensations
Worldly temptations, passion damnations
Word bearers, time snearers
Dark clouds, misty rains
Words of fire descend again
Demons enthralled, darkness withhold
Unfathomable dark stars, hidden worlds of ice
Mankind rolls the dice

Then another Dark God came forth
Lord BaalZebul He was called
Ancient one, mocked by the enemy as Lord of the Flies
When in truth He was Lord over all that Flies
Iron King, God of Fire
Fill our hearts with burning desire

God of the Philistines, protector of Gaza and Gath
This vow we make to You as we walk the path
Your Name we shall sing as long as we draw breath from our hearts
By means of holy rituals the curses against You we shall turn to dust
All the curses will be returned, the enemy will suffer tenfold
Mighty protector of our lands, the sacred oath we uphold

Thunder God, Lord of Ekron, Holy King of men and Gods
The armies of Hell march again on your commands
People on the Earth, remember old voices from the aether
Eternal winds of madness bring glimpses of dark specters
From aeons past a dark ancient rage sweeps forth
A whirlwind of pain and misery brings down the enemy cohorts

From his Eternal Throne in Pergamum, a Mighty God descends
Enlil is His name, people start to make amends
Zeus from Hellas, Sanctified And Blessed is Your Name
Your champion Alexander the Great conquered the world again
For the kingdom of men to resemble the kingdom of Gods
Justice from Heavens is found in the second of Rods

Words of fire, black desires
Purple hearts, blood-red eyes
The stillness of night is broken by our battle cries
Hearts vibrate with power
In this magic hour
Magic runes of old
Vibrate as the pure gold
Stories to be told
History unfolds

We are all enchanted
No more broken hearted
We will change the world
Take it back from those bought and sold
One word of fire, one shot at glory
Destiny calls us, this is OUR story

Azazel, most famous God steps forth
An old traveler falls asleep on the porch
A dream unfolds surreal
Lord Apollo, is that a battle hymn I hear?
Divided and undivided your Name is whole
Unfathomable mysterious God guide me to the path of the Occult!

Was it tomorrow or will it be yesterday
God of prophecy show us the way
Brighter than the sun, Apollo's gaze is too strong to behold
Mighty Shammash the Oracle of Delphi was your true stronghold
Everlasting is the joy of your followers
You break the chains of ignorance in your worshipers!

Cleansed are you Apollo Azazel, divine shepherd of the Goats
We lift all curses against your Holy Name, shout joyfully a million angry throats
Azazel, God of Justice and Revenge
The omens are here, Hell is opening It's gates
Mystery school of Mithraism, divine alchemy
Apollonius of Tyana, Godhood spark or just fantasy?

No escape, time stands still
No mere mortal will rise, never will
Mankind dead or mankind awake
Maybe we should follow the snake
Dead priests, empty churches, broken pieces of glass
The Antichrist is here at last

Hail Satan, our Lord Enki has returned to the Earth
Watching over His children, the Age of Aquarius brings a rebirth
A blue peacock cries in the distance, a red dragon roars in the air
A green snake hissing in grass, a black raven appears out of nowhere
The white goat is looking with wisdom
Demons and men join forces for another Satanic kingdom

Words of fire torch the night
Reversed curses against the Goat burning bright
Satanic rites, battle cries
Deadly rituals left and right
Empty churches, rotten corpses
Broken minds, broken souls Satan's army's at the door!

Words of fire, souls of ice
Blue satanic flames will suffice
Black candles alight, Hell's bells delight
People seek redemption, Hell's gates closed outside
Necromantical screams
Enemy will kneel

Words of fire, Satanic desires
Thunderstorms in motion Satanic devotion
Lurching over their graves why did people chose to be slaves
Demonical power brings the lotus flower
Debris of faith, nothing worthy remains
Sword of destiny strikes, angels fall from sky
Inverted crosses, damned saints, nothing remains
Moonlight on steel, words of fire do kill.

Hail Lord Phenex!
Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Lord BaalZebul!
Hail Lord Azazel!
Hail Lord Satan!

Hey my friend !
This poem deserves to be seen!
What beautiful praises to our Gods

What a synchronicity, I said 15 minutes ago to a fellow SS "In Lord Satan I put all my trust"

Glory to our Father Satan !
Hail our Gods !

sshivafr said:
Hey my friend !
This poem deserves to be seen!
What beautiful praises to our Gods

What a synchronicity, I said 15 minutes ago to a fellow SS "In Lord Satan I put all my trust"

Glory to our Father Satan !
Hail our Gods !

Hey there, long time no see!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it, sometimes I'm not sure how things come out so any feedback is much appreciated.

Yes, when we try to stay closer to the Gods they do poke us from time to time like we would gently push a child in the right direction :mrgreen:

Immortal said:
Ok, after a bit of soul-searching the muse is back with me, so this new poem is dedicated to all the Brothers and Sisters who perform the wonderful rituals daily for all of us and our beloved Gods:

Words of fire

Words of fire clean the dust
In Lord Satan we put our trust
Iron will, iron soul
These words we utter are punching big holes
In the enemy's ugly charade
The former invincible armory is starting to fade

We are the brothers and sisters from the Joy
And from time to time the Gods give us a brand new toy
We had one for Lady Astarte
The damage it does will make the enemy downharted
We all sing mighty runes inside the Shenu ring
We had a ritual for a Queen after the King

Lady Astarte, Lady Astarte
Praising your Holy Name is making us lighthearted
Goddess Isis, Holy Mother Demeter, Goddess Inana
When the people used to worhsip You the earth was a nirvana
But the story goes on and on
From the four directions You will be once again well known

Holy Mother, Holy Queen of Heavens
We are your devilish children, your direct descendants
We will not obey (them), we will not betray (the Gods)
We are your naughty children singing your Name every night and every day
We speak words of fire, follow our Queen desire
Satanic chants fill the ether making (them) go haywire

Beautiful, in harmony, wielding the Serpentine Power
We sit in awe and revel in Your magic in this darkest hour
We are, we are, all together and each one
Following the Most Powerful, the Undisputed Queen of Time
We bless your Holy Name again and again
As you blessed us all our lives from the first kingdom of men

Some of us are called the Astartes,
Wariors of legend, genetically engineered jumpstarted
Technological chants fill the air
Words of fire in binary cant everywhere
Electrical impulses passed down the wire
The Astartes legions prepare to fire

Magnetic vibrations, metallic sensations
Worldly temptations, passion damnations
Word bearers, time snearers
Dark clouds, misty rains
Words of fire descend again
Demons enthralled, darkness withhold
Unfathomable dark stars, hidden worlds of ice
Mankind rolls the dice

Then another Dark God came forth
Lord BaalZebul He was called
Ancient one, mocked by the enemy as Lord of the Flies
When in truth He was Lord over all that Flies
Iron King, God of Fire
Fill our hearts with burning desire

God of the Philistines, protector of Gaza and Gath
This vow we make to You as we walk the path
Your Name we shall sing as long as we draw breath from our hearts
By means of holy rituals the curses against You we shall turn to dust
All the curses will be returned, the enemy will suffer tenfold
Mighty protector of our lands, the sacred oath we uphold

Thunder God, Lord of Ekron, Holy King of men and Gods
The armies of Hell march again on your commands
People on the Earth, remember old voices from the aether
Eternal winds of madness bring glimpses of dark specters
From aeons past a dark ancient rage sweeps forth
A whirlwind of pain and misery brings down the enemy cohorts

From his Eternal Throne in Pergamum, a Mighty God descends
Enlil is His name, people start to make amends
Zeus from Hellas, Sanctified And Blessed is Your Name
Your champion Alexander the Great conquered the world again
For the kingdom of men to resemble the kingdom of Gods
Justice from Heavens is found in the second of Rods

Words of fire, black desires
Purple hearts, blood-red eyes
The stillness of night is broken by our battle cries
Hearts vibrate with power
In this magic hour
Magic runes of old
Vibrate as the pure gold
Stories to be told
History unfolds

We are all enchanted
No more broken hearted
We will change the world
Take it back from those bought and sold
One word of fire, one shot at glory
Destiny calls us, this is OUR story

Azazel, most famous God steps forth
An old traveler falls asleep on the porch
A dream unfolds surreal
Lord Apollo, is that a battle hymn I hear?
Divided and undivided your Name is whole
Unfathomable mysterious God guide me to the path of the Occult!

Was it tomorrow or will it be yesterday
God of prophecy show us the way
Brighter than the sun, Apollo's gaze is too strong to behold
Mighty Shammash the Oracle of Delphi was your true stronghold
Everlasting is the joy of your followers
You break the chains of ignorance in your worshipers!

Cleansed are you Apollo Azazel, divine shepherd of the Goats
We lift all curses against your Holy Name, shout joyfully a million angry throats
Azazel, God of Justice and Revenge
The omens are here, Hell is opening It's gates
Mystery school of Mithraism, divine alchemy
Apollonius of Tyana, Godhood spark or just fantasy?

No escape, time stands still
No mere mortal will rise, never will
Mankind dead or mankind awake
Maybe we should follow the snake
Dead priests, empty churches, broken pieces of glass
The Antichrist is here at last

Hail Satan, our Lord Enki has returned to the Earth
Watching over His children, the Age of Aquarius brings a rebirth
A blue peacock cries in the distance, a red dragon roars in the air
A green snake hissing in grass, a black raven appears out of nowhere
The white goat is looking with wisdom
Demons and men join forces for another Satanic kingdom

Words of fire torch the night
Reversed curses against the Goat burning bright
Satanic rites, battle cries
Deadly rituals left and right
Empty churches, rotten corpses
Broken minds, broken souls Satan's army's at the door!

Words of fire, souls of ice
Blue satanic flames will suffice
Black candles alight, Hell's bells delight
People seek redemption, Hell's gates closed outside
Necromantical screams
Enemy will kneel

Words of fire, Satanic desires
Thunderstorms in motion Satanic devotion
Lurching over their graves why did people chose to be slaves
Demonical power brings the lotus flower
Debris of faith, nothing worthy remains
Sword of destiny strikes, angels fall from sky
Inverted crosses, damned saints, nothing remains
Moonlight on steel, words of fire do kill.

Hail Lord Phenex!
Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Lord BaalZebul!
Hail Lord Azazel!
Hail Lord Satan!

What a heartwarming poem! Congratulations, you really have talent!👏📕

BehemothWarrior666 said:

Thank you brother, it means a lot to me! A fellow Romanian as well :mrgreen:

Immortal said:
BehemothWarrior666 said:

Thank you brother, it means a lot to me! A fellow Romanian as well :mrgreen:
It is very good to see that there are a lot of talented Satanists from Romania!
The community is expanding and will grow within the coming future (and beyond).
Keep up the good work and use your talent! 👏 The God's surely appreciated it😁

I am clean as the air
For with xianity I don't have any affair
Thank you Father
For being my carer
Although, the xianity obstacles seem like a dark hollow
Only your path I will follow
To achieve immortality and soul gratification
And pure material and spiritual satisfaction
I will always be together with you
And destroying the enemy I will do
Thank you Father, thank you Lilith
For making all the curses of the xianity lose their powers fifth
The sun is shinning in the sky
As every enemy-destruction methods I try
And no matter how sad I am feeling sometimes
I now You won't let me down
And I will wear Justices' and Immortality's Crown 👑

The words I hear, say or write are very profound
As the truth I found

HAIL SATAN!⛧
HAIL AZAZEL!☀️
HAIL LILITH!🦉
HAIL BAAL!🤺🪖

A memory fades away

The days were passing slow
I took my time to mourn
Of a what, of a who
It's hard to understand what I've been through
Just like the morning mist
It disappeared with a twist

It might have been my humour
I know it's dark, but that's just a rumour
I guess it was not meant to endure
I think it was just a test, but I'm not so sure
A trick played on us by the Gods
How can simple humans beat the odds?

I know it was Them, I'm not misleading
Some lady I know told me in a reading
I heard my sister was quite amused
While I was down here, feeling confused
I'm glad everyone had such a good time
I raise to you my empty cup of wine

Spirits of the night
Joyful and bright
How did you feel?
Was it any of it real?
Tears of joy, tears of sorrow
What are the pains of tomorrow?

Do I feel a bit used?
Was I so easily bruised?
No pain no gain
Would I do it again?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I was just saying hello

Do we see the same moon?
Was it too late or too soon?
Do we gaze at the same sun?
Do you stay do you run?
Do we touch the same sky?
Do you even wonder why?

A million questions race through my mind
The thing we had was one of the kind
I thought I was so sharp, but I was so blind
Greater minds came with a plan too well defined
Playback the events, let the thread rewind
What if I have just declined?

Having fallen from grace
Going back at first base
Feeling left empty handed
It's so strange to feel stranded
Was the test passed, the lesson learned, does it really matter?
The sweet dream is left bloody and shattered

You could say I was made to touch your feelings
To quench your thirst as you drank from the clear springs
Of love umatched, godly songs made from golden strings
I opened my heart, letting you to get in
But pawns will be pawns, kings will be kings
The siren's call always ends in cold killings

In a world full of pain
Someone was calling your name
And maybe someone else will be ligthing our flame
But I can't help wonder will it feel the same?
You left me all alone to take the blame
Did it make you feel good, winning the game?

If I only knew the price I would pay
Would I have been afraid?
You just led me astray
Empty promises can't keep the hungry ghouls at bay
I know it's such a cliche
But the love I had has been devoured by beasts of prey

Shot through the heart
Left to die in the dark
I remember a crossbow that seemed to have no arrows
But now I'm only left with my sorrows
I try and mend the broken pieces
But it seems the pain just never really ceases

I take the tarot cards and throw them to the wind
I just focus on the emptiness within
Centuries of pain screaming your name
Now I feel it's all the same
I take my poncho and step into the desert
Something tries to sting me, but I'm on high alert

I reach a house, there's a little witch inside
In the background I see a dark creature trying to hide
It tries to cast a veil of deep illusions
But now I've come to my own conlusions
I once believed in every word she said
The past is gone, the past is dead

It is getting dark
I light myself a cigar
It is watching me with hungry eyes
You fooled me once, you fooled me twice
Just what kind of fool was I?
You were my muse, you were my life

There's a cat in the window, another at the door
I throw the match I lit before
I wait then slowly turn
The house begins to burn
It was made of desires
Now is consumed by cold fires

Dreamworld unfolds
Nightmares witholds
Terrors of the night
Preparing to bite
Screams got all choked
You see Charon's boat

I remember some songs of old, about waiting and gold
Waiting for you to tell me what went wrong
Spanish caravan take me away
Take my to Portugal, take me to Spain
Some immortal writings waiting in my name
Andalusian sun, I have to believe in you again and again

They say that time is such a great healer, is it now?
I close the door, but I swear I heard claws scratching and a faint meow - meow
I take deep breaths and step into the great unknown
I wonder if I should keep searching for love, just as my heart turns to stone
A memory slowly fades away
It's ok, it will just take forever and a day

Sentimientos de un amor pasado
Agrandamientos de un corazón espinado
Rato Aguarda Dañar Unir
Atraer dolor pero amar sentir

Hail Amdusias!
Hail the amused ones!

BehemothWarrior666 said:
I am clean as the air
For with xianity I don't have any affair
Thank you Father
For being my carer
Although, the xianity obstacles seem like a dark hollow
Only your path I will follow
To achieve immortality and soul gratification
And pure material and spiritual satisfaction
I will always be together with you
And destroying the enemy I will do
Thank you Father, thank you Lilith
For making all the curses of the xianity lose their powers fifth
The sun is shinning in the sky
As every enemy-destruction methods I try
And no matter how sad I am feeling sometimes
I now You won't let me down
And I will wear Justices' and Immortality's Crown 👑

The words I hear, say or write are very profound
As the truth I found

HAIL SATAN!⛧
HAIL AZAZEL!☀️
HAIL LILITH!🦉
HAIL BAAL!🤺🪖

Very nice I like it a lot :cool:

It feels good to have others keeping this thread going :mrgreen:

Gomory I

Amazing Goddess Gomory, another time, another place
Unseen magic seeps into another story, another face
Here we go again, another life, another chance
Unending grimness, when will it end?
Remembering the future, discerning the past
I summon Thee, can I have one last dance?

Amazing Goddess this night my heart is on fire
I pray to you, to help me with which I deeply desire
The clock strikes the midnight hour
All of my dreams so far have gone sour
The feeble candle spreads its dimming light
With trembling hands I think about what to write

Bewitched, enchanted romance
Waiting for you to come in my bed
Hearing my call from far away
I am you, you are me, together we stay
Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah
Gebo rune, witches esbat

Night after night, from heart to heart
Whispered prayers travel through the dark
Eternal Goddess listens ever carrefully
Things waiting to happen methodically
Events frozen in time, glimpses of futures unseen
Ghost feelings, shadow regrets of secrets within

Dark stars, strange forces brought on by eerie winds
Uncanny forest symphony, cold rain carressing the leaves
Gargoyles gather on rooftops, heavy clouds part ways
Moonlight shines, shadows dance in the night, neverending maze
Magic fairies gaze through the windows, what will they bring?
Weighing dreams and desires, Goddess messengers spread their wings

Eternal Goddess I summon and cherish
Help my dreams come true before I perish
Endless tales of love and despair
A thousand broken hearts always bleeding somewhere
Gomory, mysterious Goddess of love and of pain
I am so excited to meet you again!

I feared my love of finer things vanished with my muse
But now I see it's all a game for the Gods to be amused
I take a bow to destiny, let it come, what will be will be
I've made mistakes, I had to heal, forget and forgive
Have I really learnt my part, do I know what's in my heart?
As such I wait, a light to come, passage out of the dark

So what's the news, my loving Queen?
You sent to me a Demon friend, yet It remained unseen
I couldn't bring myself to hating love
No matter how hard I tried, it soared above
So here I am, will you send me a rose?
Cut by the thorns, bleed my inspiration into poetry or prose

Amazing and eternal Goddess Gomory
From a time and power a priori
Ad gloriam Dei,
I hail You and by night to You I pray
May Your light shine bright ad infinitum
Forever expanding imperium Tuum perpetuum

Hail Gomory!

And, the magic is back :mrgreen:

Gomory II

Gomory, powerful Queen of the Underworld
Your power is three-fold
Born from utter chaos, yet clinging to hope
The stars shine at midnight, destiny comes forth
Wielding never ending streams of magic, vortexes of thought
Darkness glitter, golden candles run amok

Fantasy in the making, glory for the taking
Spears pierce the night, golden orbs set alight
Forever never-ending spheres of might
Spinning globes of purple smoke
The threshold is reached, realms are split
All hear My call, follow Me into the rift

Majestic planes of wonder, realms torn asunder
Sacrifice made unto the deep, let your cries weep
Pieces of dominos fall faster, not listening ends in disaster
Lightnings descending, feverish prayers ascending
Many chosen ones start the journey, truth as attorney
Forever acting as one, Thy will be done

All hail the Pure Queen of Light, She is doing her part
All of us down here, rejoice and revere
Such powers bless Our Divine Mother Gomory
We are but mesmerized, we worship i tre fiori
Conquest, Her chariot comes straight from the Sun
Everything earthly Thy will decides to be done or undone

Several shining kingdoms, denizens from a dozen worlds
Many souls watched by the hungry eyes of Sentinels of the Void
Youth and death, carnage and regrets, feasts of the dead
Beginnings from the very ends, messianic powers lay ahead
Choose the path, honor thy oaths or break thy promises
Redeem mystic rewards or endure curses and grisly nightmares

Gomory, the Sword of Truth tells Your great story
Rising atop the ashes of Your former Self, defeating Thy worries
Standing alone in the midst of your enemies, waiting in silence
Making your move, walking in shadows, striking with violence
Iron will, forged in patience, soft hearted Queen of Hell
Whispered winds of magic, bravery and Your Book of Spells

Atop the stair of deadly challenges, beyond the whims of fate
Blood spilled in countless lives, You walked the path with grace
Beyond the realm of mere mortals, across the seas of pain
Forever on the move, time suspended in a droplet of rain
Many mirrors reflecting of past mistakes, cursed to repeat them once again
A thousand shards of mirrors broken; nothing could stop the Queen of the Arcane

Cast into the Great Lake of the forgetting to be consumed by deadly fires
Your Heart melted and remembered all of its previous desires
Looking beyond the hideous veil, past the enemy's deadly spell
Oh, Queen of Holy Night, allow us to be Your Deadly Knights!
We'll carry Your banner with faith for Your eternal glory
All hail the Undead Duke Gomory!

For the magic, for the order of things
For the love cast alike on beggars and kings
For men in search of true love
For women looking for a white dove
For the children waiting to be born unto the world
For the day Demons will walk the earth from Underworld

For the shining stars scattered across the Heavens
For the mothers nurturing their infants most gracious
For you and me and for all of the Joy of Satan ministry
For courtship and forgotten chivalry
For happy marriages and love affairs
For hidden treasures and magic fares!

Mountains of madness

Mountains of madness, mountains of pain
Lost in the blizzard, nothing remains
Dark figures dance in the snow
Ravenous shadows forever waiting for more
I take a step, struggle to advance
Ghastly winds throw icy shards at my face

Two steps forward, one step back
Progress is so slow, still, I can't give up
The storm’s getting brutal, and overpowered, I fall
Croaked laughter follows “You will not reach far”
I look up, at the impenetrable fortress of stone
Failure, is not an option, a savage journey of blood and bone

Mountains of madness, conquer or die
Kill the traitors, make them swallow their lies
The storm is getting stronger, the gale gives a deadly kiss
The sword breaks the ice, hold on, lest I fall into the abyss
Forgotten heroes’ tombs, gravel mixed with hailstone
Raise my shield, steady my feet, the battle rages on

At the mountains of madness, nothing remains
I climb these mountains alone, ice and fire in my veins
Cast away hope, cast away love, cast away faith
Soul barren, drowning in endless rivers of hate
Faces I once cared for, cast into oblivion for life
Embracing emptiness, cold misery, and strife

Dark visions of a now frozen forgotten sun
Caught in the web of lies, with nowhere left to run
Restless nights, enchained to a shadow of the past
Supposedly for the best, yet nothing good ever lasts
Icy daggers rip my heart open, alone on the mountainside
Innocent flowers of desire and love blossomed and died

A life of bitterness to bitter my soul
At the mountains of madness, I let it all go
A life of emptiness to empty my mind
At the mountains of madness, I am finally blind
A life of hopelessness closed my heart
At the mountains of madness, it all ends with a new start

Mountains of madness, these mountains are now all that I know
Never-ending pain, blow after blow, can't wait for tomorrow
Heroes tried to banish their weakness, but they were dead wrong
At the mountains of madness, my weakness desires to be strong
Darkening fate to darken my heart, soul blessed with blight
Unholy forces against me, I raise my bloody banner, ready to fight

Climbing the mountains of madness, casting away my doubts
Scorching days under a cruel sun, barren rocks, and no clouds
Blocked in the past, future filled with illusions
Trail of tears and blood, bitter conclusions
Faith in tatters, my sister is failure, my brother is defeat
At the mountains of madness, the journey is complete

Mountains of madness, destitute and mindless dome
Cast away, betrayed, this place I now call home
Dragging my tired feet, I once believed in fate
Breaking apart, losing control, the only thing holding me is hate
Nightmares returning from ages ago, deadly limbo of ice and snow
Above the wreckage of my inner world I stand, tooth and claw

At the mountains of madness, all illusions shatter
Never again on my knees, never a mendicant
Never waiting for anyone, never placing my trust
In people who don't deserve it, promises turn to dust
I did my end of the bargain, I paid my deeds
Live and let live, believe, never forget, never forgive

Almost at the top, I bend a knee and prop on my sword
A life of endurance, true to my given word
A clawed hand grabs my skull and begins to slit my throat
I failed, yet I stand proud, I gave it all that I've got
At last, I cross the valley of death
I drag my earthly remains with my last breath

Demons, slowly walking out from beyond the snow
Watching carefully over my years of silent sorrow
A life of tribulations, anger assorted with sadness
Understanding, at last, nobody escapes the mountains of madness
Forever alone, soul of steel trapped in my flesh as a mortal
I murder my weak self and step through the dark portal

Gomory III

Habia una vez un mago
Que fumaba a lo largo del lago
Y estaba llorando de vez en cuando
Porque no habia ningun pescado
Asi que Gomory querida Diosa, diga, digame usted
¿Qué debe hacer el mago con su hambre y su sed?

El mago vuelve a su casa y se sienta en su cama
Esta llorando y triste porque nadie lo ama
Se duerme y se despierta a las dos de la mañana
En sus sueños estaba en los brazos de una dama
¿Qué debe hacer el mago con su sueños y su sed?

Habia una vez un gran castillo
Y dentro habia un anillo
La serpiente lo protegía con gran sabiduría y razón
Para que nadie le robara a la reina su corazón
¿Qué debe hacer el pobre mago con su corazón y su sed?

El mago estaba pescando
De nuevo a lo largo del lago
Y atrapó un pez que hablaba ayer
Pensó que le traería felicidad o al menos lo podría comer
Lo trajo a casa a las dos de la mañana
Pero el gato se lo comió y saltó por la ventana.

Hay una hermosa Diosa que se mira en el espejo
El mago queda fascinado con ella y le pide consejo
El mago quiere una bruja que vuele a las dos de la mañana
Y trató todo lo que sabía para que su corazón lo gana
¿Qué debe hacer el mago sobre su felicidad y su sed?

El mago estaba llorando
De nuevo a lo largo del lago
Sintió que había perdido la fe en la magia
Pero él no estaba listo para rendirse todavía
¿Qué debe hacer el mago sobre su magia y su sed?

Había una vez una gran Diosa
Asombrosa, atrevida y hermosa
Ella podría transformar cualquier sueño en realidad
Si vinieras a ella con el corazón abierto y le dijeras la verdad
¿Qué debe hacer el mago sobre su deseos y su sed?

Muy poderosa, cariñosa y curiosa
Su metal es el plomo, su elemento es la tierra
Ella ayuda a todos los hombres en la guerra
Discierne el pasado y también el futuro
Solo una forma de enterarse de esto, la conjuro

Se llamaba Gomory y era muy famosa
Ella estaba a cargo de toda la vida amorosa
Y el mago a lo largo del lago le pidió una bruja como su esposa
Se hizo un pacto tarde en la noche, a las dos de la mañana
El mago siempre ha estado esperando, siempre esperando la próxima semana

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back