Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wealth and power

Satanama216

Seeing as how we have all been doing the mandatory rituals for wealth and prosperity, along with the race awakening and final reverse Torah ritual.
Does anyone believe it would be a good time to invest into stocks?
My friend Logan just so happened to show me his stocks today and explained them to me in great detail. We have been Friends for years and I never knew he had thousands of dollars in stock profits.
I thought that it was interesting, due to the fact that we’re all spamming these rituals.
I know that most of us who are dedicated satanists are guided by Satan and his demons.
I remember high priestess Maxine has stated in the past that if an indevidual is doing, for example, money rituals, that it isn’t going to just magically appear, but rather manifest its self into reality through opportunity.
What are you guys thoughts?
Hail Satan!

I feel a little demotivated by everything here. It seems like no matter how hard I would try or what I would do I could not really have a comfortable life that I would fully enjoy let alone be wealthy and if I ever am going to be wealthy or in any position of power at all it wouldn't be till we took over which who knows how many years away that would be. It is really frustrating. I dont see that the ritual will go anywhere with me. I have done money rituals for years and not much resulted from it.

I get really angry at the system and very frustrated I dont want to have a life that doesnt mean anything at all forever. I dont want to either sit at home or do slave like work or any of that. I want to actually enjoy a meaningful life and do something for the world too. But I see no way that would ever happen.

Satanama216 said:
Seeing as how we have all been doing the mandatory rituals for wealth and prosperity, along with the race awakening and final reverse Torah ritual.
Does anyone believe it would be a good time to invest into stocks?
My friend Logan just so happened to show me his stocks today and explained them to me in great detail. We have been Friends for years and I never knew he had thousands of dollars in stock profits.
I thought that it was interesting, due to the fact that we’re all spamming these rituals.
I know that most of us who are dedicated satanists are guided by Satan and his demons.
I remember high priestess Maxine has stated in the past that if an indevidual is doing, for example, money rituals, that it isn’t going to just magically appear, but rather manifest its self into reality through opportunity.
What are you guys thoughts?
Hail Satan!

Things are jumping right now but I personally think there’s less room for profit and that the biggest spikes have already occurred, it depends on what a person is trying to do. The stocks are still pretty predictable despite RTR’s, I haven’t noticed any changes that follow along a warfare pattern just yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back