Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

A forum for honest and legal internet activism and information spreading.
Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15142#p60168
User avatar
Specter
Posts: 377
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Specter » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:10 am

https://www.history.com/topics/1960s/satanism
"The Order of Nine Angles formed in England in the 1970s to practice an occult-focused Satanism and the more recent Joy of Satan which wraps UFO conspiracies and anti-Semitism into their Satanism."

Sad that it didn't have it's own section in the article and is mentioned in 09A's for some reason but good enough I guess. They most likely agree with us but they know how it is with the jews and didn't want to take things too far because of the controversy surrounding the Jos, especially with the misinformation campaign being done by kikes.

We made history :D
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6014

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Of course however, as per usual, despite of being the largest Satanic Organization online, they considered it great to only mention two sub categories of the whole thing, and keep the random charlatans with their own full sections.

I give history channel credit on one thing, however. The honesty on the "Satanic Panic" craze, which was only manufactured lies by xians and fundamentalists, which took one or two cases [Jews in this case] who did very bad things and tried to present Satanism as wholly evil, based on lies, slander and non evidence.

A Jewish doctor as I had put in a documentary was literally brainwashing people with full blown hypnosis to make them say that they were "Satanic Criminals".

Xian fundamentalists are the types to tell people that everyone deserves to die for the creation of Israel, and they gloat on the fact that 1/3 of all humans will die worldwide so that "Jews will be redeemed", but somehow believe they are the moral and the good people in all of this, because they made up some hoaxes in the 80's to hoax Satanists based on lies that they were the real evil guys.

We deserved a full section here as we are the strongest and biggest online. Many of these mentioned here are all but gone or historical dustbin.

But we will probably never get this one because as one can understand, some Jew is always somewhere in some office, who, because he serves his own tribal interest, would never really want anything of this going too mainstream or being made into the spotlight, because it's irrefutable and it would backfire on the "Chosen" tribe.

There are also however many Gentiles who are dropping "comments", sources, etc every so often about us. Maybe they know a thing or two since many of them live to see the Jewish Meme incarnate in many ways.

A few years ago, and whenever this happens, statements from the mainstream outlets have brought us hundreds of thousands clicks in a few days or less than a week. When people read our material for a very long time the truth becomes quite undeniable and some people do positive things like this.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Ninja 666
Posts: 1636

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Joy of Satan has also been mentioned by Business Insider.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-8-c ... et-2015-10

The 8 creepiest places on the Internet

This Halloween, you don't need to venture to a haunted house to feel scared. Just go on the Internet.

In the dark parts of web, there's a whole inventory of the worst human urges — like sites that explain in detail how to summon demons.

Here are 8 sites that are enough to make you say, "Welp, that's enough Internet for today."


A step-by-step guide on how to summon demons.

In case anyone wants to call up a demon this Halloween, "The Joy of Satan" has you covered. The guide explores topics like dedicating your soul to Satan, Satanic symbols, and Satanic celebrations.

And for those new to Satanism, it gives advice on "how to join hell's army." It also has a special section just for kids and teens who follow the Devil.

The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.



[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Mageson666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:38 pm

The top level Rabbi's the Kabbalah adepts are opening whining about the rise of Satanism they are also mentioning how this connects back to the Third Reich and the Nazi's.

Enki4ever
Posts: 31

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Enki4ever » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi. Though this is an old video I saw this thread and thought I should post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cG04GHOQqU

We are number 5 on his list.
Since I'm not sure about spreading these links and all that maybe someone else can link it or something? Either way, I'm glad to see that we are getting more attention.

Hail Satan.

slyscorpion
Posts: 1833

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The top level Rabbi's the Kabbalah adepts are opening whining about the rise of Satanism they are also mentioning how this connects back to the Third Reich and the Nazi's.


That will be their undoing! Cause most of their successful strategy so far was that few knew it existed at all. If they start doing propaganda articles or shows against us watch how many people come to our side. Plus it won't even be that good. It will be obvious we are right.
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1242
Contact:

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Egon » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:54 am

Ninja 666 wrote:The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.

[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]

That's an epic mention :lol: 8-)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I give history channel credit on one thing, however. The honesty on the "Satanic Panic" craze, which was only manufactured lies by xians and fundamentalists, which took one or two cases [Jews in this case] who did very bad things and tried to present Satanism as wholly evil, based on lies, slander and non evidence.

On this matter I'd be willing to know everyone's opinion on the “Hail Satan?” documentary (I still haven't watched) on the Temple of Satan clearing up the "satanic panic" nonsense and their victories on legal grounds.

The Satanic Temple gained notoriety through two attempts to have a statue of Baphomet legally placed on two state capitol grounds—Oklahoma in 2015 and in Arkansas in 2018—in reaction to government-sanctioned 10 Commandments monuments.

The Temple launched a physical location in Salem, Massachusetts, in 2016 and was recognized as a religion by the U.S. government in 2019, receiving tax-free status. It has grown to include about 20 temples across North America and was the focus of Penny Lane’s acclaimed 2019 documentary, “Hail Satan?” which is credited for giving Satanism its highest profile yet.

jbkbmz
Posts: 400

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:02 am

And of course spreading the Power Meditations, Satanic Witchcraft, Exposing Christianity, 666 Black Sun and such. I have put quite a few topics in the Exposing Christianity ebook on Facebook, with videos that I posted concerning the Virus. Topics that hopefully will expose the Christian crap for what it really is.
I have posted the Power Meditations on thousands of youtube videos over the years. They give enough information on the Christian scam that preaches against Witchcraft and powers of the mind.
So a lot of people know this stuff, even if they are not on this website or forums.
Which means the Mass Mind is waking up.

Gear88
Posts: 1181

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Gear88 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 am

Enki4ever wrote:...youtube...


To add to this there is another video that may or may not have been deleted by doing another web dive to see creepy videos and we are mentioned in the beginning as #10. So from 10-to-1.

Also good old Mutahar(Someordinarygamer) found the GBLT Thule(HP.Jake Carlson's) website on the deepweb. Mutahar does deepweb dives and yes he has discovered potential illegal stuff. I say potential cause it can be faked but non-the less he makes the deepweb look pretty cool.(fake think like made up stuff like rotten.com that old '96/'97 website showing gruesome stuff. Some is real but others is an illusion of hollywood magic)

To sum it up for people spelunking the deepweb: IF you search for illegal things than sure you'll find it but if you keep it legal like normal clearweb(surfaceweb) then you won't find problems.

The jew on the other hand likes to state the deepweb is a pure criminal cesspool and while SURE it's there, most of the thing it's the archival of the internet and behind the scenes operations of the internet like transactions and whatnot. So it's not a big evil thing or anything, if anything it's another Universe unto the internet I mean when they state something like 94% of the internet is in the deep web and we only use less than 6% for the surface that sure is a lot of information down below.

Anyways we've been also mentioned recently O.A.L.(Ol Argedco Luciftan) Leo Lyon Zagami's Confession of an Illuminti: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41585 and as well as the Korean guy who repackaged our website into a book and sold it in the open Korean market. Basically people are paying for free stuff which we lack a descent Korean translator.

So who knows how far we are mentioned perhaps even inner circle stuff like JNWO stuff.

Reminds me of reading my astrological chart stating "may join or be part of a serious organization and should consider joining with great hesitation"[paraphrasing]. Basically blood in, blood out stuff.

Anyways who knows how far we've been mentioned. Any propaganda is good propaganda even JNWO manipulating our stuff saying "anti-sumetic" :( puts a booboo on muh holohoax feelz and funny enough people might just check us out and go shit well these guys sure got a bone to pick with the jews. No wonder people hate jews.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 719
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:32 am

So the history channel will call JoS a UFO conspiracy theory when carry tons of retarted pro grey/reptilian shows like Ancient Aliens LOL.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

Ninja 666
Posts: 1636

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:06 am

Ozodari wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:Joy of Satan has also been mentioned by Business Insider.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-8-c ... et-2015-10

The 8 creepiest places on the Internet

This Halloween, you don't need to venture to a haunted house to feel scared. Just go on the Internet.

In the dark parts of web, there's a whole inventory of the worst human urges — like sites that explain in detail how to summon demons.

Here are 8 sites that are enough to make you say, "Welp, that's enough Internet for today."


A step-by-step guide on how to summon demons.

In case anyone wants to call up a demon this Halloween, "The Joy of Satan" has you covered. The guide explores topics like dedicating your soul to Satan, Satanic symbols, and Satanic celebrations.

And for those new to Satanism, it gives advice on "how to join hell's army." It also has a special section just for kids and teens who follow the Devil.

The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.



[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]


thats how it begins, as a joke
and then becomes very real


I believe so. I first imagined there was someone who were a secret Spiritual Satanist that wrote it. But your statement is much more plausible.

The Reverse Torah Rituals was mentioned here. When they start mentioning Godhood being Satan's goal for humanity and all the spiritual practices like astrology, meditation and Yoga. This will escalate to were people will get very much interested in believe.

If I'm not stretching it too far now, when they see we are anti-Communist and anti-Marxist, the Joy of Satan's ideas on race and politics should also catch their interest. But this might happen naturally, due to the RTR's, and because of what's being done in the world by the Jews.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Way_Seeker666
Posts: 187

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:08 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The top level Rabbi's the Kabbalah adepts are opening whining about the rise of Satanism they are also mentioning how this connects back to the Third Reich and the Nazi's.


It's always good to hear about them making the right mistakes. They're doing some of our work for us by telling people this.

loki88
Posts: 723

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby loki88 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 pm

WHITE TERROR, JEWISH PSYOP

the psychological operation of ‘White Terrorism’ and the Jewish Cabal

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rgTBWKMoHxKk/

pdf: http://hyperborean.info/TERROR_PSYOP.pdf

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4292
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Gear88 wrote:Anyways we've been also mentioned recently O.A.L.(Ol Argedco Luciftan) Leo Lyon Zagami's Confession of an Illuminti: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41585 and as well as the Korean guy who repackaged our website into a book and sold it in the open Korean market. Basically people are paying for free stuff which we lack a descent Korean translator.

That was not me. It was Fancy Mancy. I never left any comment on that topic.
Be Happy  :P 
Image

Ninja 666
Posts: 1636

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Egon wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.

[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]

That's an epic mention :lol: 8-)
[/i]


Hehe : )
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

magickeye9
Posts: 54

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby magickeye9 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:09 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Of course however, as per usual, despite of being the largest Satanic Organization online, they considered it great to only mention two sub categories of the whole thing, and keep the random charlatans with their own full sections.

I give history channel credit on one thing, however. The honesty on the "Satanic Panic" craze, which was only manufactured lies by xians and fundamentalists, which took one or two cases [Jews in this case] who did very bad things and tried to present Satanism as wholly evil, based on lies, slander and non evidence.

A Jewish doctor as I had put in a documentary was literally brainwashing people with full blown hypnosis to make them say that they were "Satanic Criminals".

Xian fundamentalists are the types to tell people that everyone deserves to die for the creation of Israel, and they gloat on the fact that 1/3 of all humans will die worldwide so that "Jews will be redeemed", but somehow believe they are the moral and the good people in all of this, because they made up some hoaxes in the 80's to hoax Satanists based on lies that they were the real evil guys.

We deserved a full section here as we are the strongest and biggest online. Many of these mentioned here are all but gone or historical dustbin.

But we will probably never get this one because as one can understand, some Jew is always somewhere in some office, who, because he serves his own tribal interest, would never really want anything of this going too mainstream or being made into the spotlight, because it's irrefutable and it would backfire on the "Chosen" tribe.

There are also however many Gentiles who are dropping "comments", sources, etc every so often about us. Maybe they know a thing or two since many of them live to see the Jewish Meme incarnate in many ways.

A few years ago, and whenever this happens, statements from the mainstream outlets have brought us hundreds of thousands clicks in a few days or less than a week. When people read our material for a very long time the truth becomes quite undeniable and some people do positive things like this.


Well they say any publicity is good publicity, and you gotta take the good with the bad. And we know all about turning bad stuff in to good. Guess that’s why jews are so mad now, haha.

Enki4ever
Posts: 31

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Enki4ever » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the thread to post this but i just came across this article. What do you guys think of it?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/it-c ... ket-newtab

It of course puts Nazis in a horrible light except for a few comments. I've seen more things like this popping up on sites like Pintrest. Since this is about online warfare how do you fight back against this stuff without getting banned or shut down? I'm not sure yet how to make pins for Pintrest but should I try and link them back to the JOS? Hope all of you guys are having a good week.

Hail Satan.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 913
Location: Midgardr

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 pm

The least they could do is put an actual section about the Joy of Satan. I mean, we are the largest internet-based Satanic forum and organization, if memory serves me right. Where's our recognition, other than a footnote?

wateryform
Posts: 26

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby wateryform » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:56 am

I have actually a doubt, why they allow information like this on history channel which is a mainstream media so (i assume) it is run by jews...it would be counterproductive to their aim at controlling the world wouldn"t it?

User avatar
$ignificant$un
Posts: 30

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby $ignificant$un » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:03 am

Enki4ever wrote:Hi. I'm not sure if this is the thread to post this but i just came across this article. What do you guys think of it?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/it-c ... ket-newtab

Hail Satan.


The writers name is Sunstein....

Are they just making up jewish names at this point?
I want what no man can give me.

Gear88
Posts: 1181

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Gear88 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:10 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:That was not me. It was Fancy Mancy. I never left any comment on that topic.


What can I say wasn't paying attention to what I typed up. Guess my mind was elsewhere during the post. :lol:
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 622

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:28 am

Gabi1234 wrote:What if i vizuzle theblue light in trance stete to which pleaces in can take me?


Man, you should make your own thread about this. Also, nobody is answering you because you are spelling lots of words wrong and have poor grammar. It makes you look like you are joking. Even if you are on a phone, take the time to spell correctly.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 256

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:45 am

Proud to make it nonetheless we are the people :D

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 226
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Blackdragon666 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:17 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:The least they could do is put an actual section about the Joy of Satan. I mean, we are the largest internet-based Satanic forum and organization, if memory serves me right. Where's our recognition, other than a footnote?

The jews are constantly censoring the JoS, acting like we don't exist, taking down our sites, removing us from search engines, preventing links and our videos from being shared. I'm not surprised they have made sure we don't get acknowledged, or if we do it's that ridiculous exposing JoS website full of Hebrew spells.

It's like how they have for centuries tried clowning Satan, giving ridiculous tales of how he's a fallen angel or doesn't exist yet they have gone to insane lengths to protect themselves from him, and their adepts avoid his name.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1231
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:08 am

Gabi1234 wrote:What if i vizuzle theblue light in trance stete to which pleaces in can take me?

Hopefully to some place where you can learn English properly.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 181

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:02 am

Ozodari wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:Joy of Satan has also been mentioned by Business Insider.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-8-c ... et-2015-10

The 8 creepiest places on the Internet

This Halloween, you don't need to venture to a haunted house to feel scared. Just go on the Internet.

In the dark parts of web, there's a whole inventory of the worst human urges — like sites that explain in detail how to summon demons.

Here are 8 sites that are enough to make you say, "Welp, that's enough Internet for today."


A step-by-step guide on how to summon demons.

In case anyone wants to call up a demon this Halloween, "The Joy of Satan" has you covered. The guide explores topics like dedicating your soul to Satan, Satanic symbols, and Satanic celebrations.

And for those new to Satanism, it gives advice on "how to join hell's army." It also has a special section just for kids and teens who follow the Devil.

The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.



[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]


thats how it begins, as a joke
and then becomes very real

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."


Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

Persian
Posts: 3

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Persian » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:57 am

This is such good news! What do you guys think about the "Ancient Aliens" series? They have a whole episode about Satan. It's called "The Satan Conspiracy". Back in the day this episode was the reason I looked up Satanism and found Jos. There's also a new website "Gaia" that is putting a lot of money into advertising and they have good content. But you have to be a member and pay a monthly fee.

User avatar
Rising666
Posts: 27

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Rising666 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Just thought I would throw this out there to you guys ;)
Slapped Ham has a video that mentions JoS...
10 Strange And Creepy Websites We Dare You To Visit: https://youtu.be/_SFoe-xNYlk
May Satan's World Reflect in His Image Forever!
Hail Satan And His Warriors!
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

Magenta 666 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDkn1 ... A30wZNmZ_w
Magenta 666 BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/AtJM5np4Spo0/
Spiritual Satanism - Satanic Domain: https://satanicrealm.weebly.com

Gear88
Posts: 1181

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Gear88 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:08 pm

Ozodari wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Gabi1234 wrote:What if i vizuzle theblue light in trance stete to which pleaces in can take me?

Hopefully to some place where you can learn English properly.


vizuzle


You gotta vizuzle the huzzle so you can make friends with the shuzzle, my nuzzle.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass about Gabi1234, I know we have our fair share of NS/SS personnel from the World. But I've noticed in some thing like the past 10 threads here and there the very same questions and very same single sentence text by Gabi1234.

I mean are they a troll or serious or whats the situation.

Gabi1234 if you read this post a *SINGLE* thread on what you need help with it seems like you don't read nor follow peoples advice. Either your wasting bandwidth or you seriously have a lack of understanding.

Make it as long as possible maybe you can get the help you need *IF* you read and understand.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Theli
Posts: 81
Location: My Home

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Theli » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:22 am

Curious people coming here in 3... 2... 1...
I think that's great. Many people will be interested in know what is really happening here.
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

Usthepeople666
Posts: 812
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Gabi1234 wrote:What if i vizuzle theblue light in trance stete to which pleaces in can take me?

Hopefully to some place where you can learn English properly.


Hahaha
Deactivated.

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 377
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Specter » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:29 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Of course however, as per usual, despite of being the largest Satanic Organization online, they considered it great to only mention two sub categories of the whole thing, and keep the random charlatans with their own full sections.

I give history channel credit on one thing, however. The honesty on the "Satanic Panic" craze, which was only manufactured lies by xians and fundamentalists, which took one or two cases [Jews in this case] who did very bad things and tried to present Satanism as wholly evil, based on lies, slander and non evidence.

A Jewish doctor as I had put in a documentary was literally brainwashing people with full blown hypnosis to make them say that they were "Satanic Criminals".

Xian fundamentalists are the types to tell people that everyone deserves to die for the creation of Israel, and they gloat on the fact that 1/3 of all humans will die worldwide so that "Jews will be redeemed", but somehow believe they are the moral and the good people in all of this, because they made up some hoaxes in the 80's to hoax Satanists based on lies that they were the real evil guys.

We deserved a full section here as we are the strongest and biggest online. Many of these mentioned here are all but gone or historical dustbin.

But we will probably never get this one because as one can understand, some Jew is always somewhere in some office, who, because he serves his own tribal interest, would never really want anything of this going too mainstream or being made into the spotlight, because it's irrefutable and it would backfire on the "Chosen" tribe.

There are also however many Gentiles who are dropping "comments", sources, etc every so often about us. Maybe they know a thing or two since many of them live to see the Jewish Meme incarnate in many ways.

A few years ago, and whenever this happens, statements from the mainstream outlets have brought us hundreds of thousands clicks in a few days or less than a week. When people read our material for a very long time the truth becomes quite undeniable and some people do positive things like this.


I feel that the author writing this article did have honest intentions of presenting to the audience some actual information about the organizations that have come to be in modern Satanic movement but when it came to the Joyofsatan they definitely got cockblocked by some kike at the last minute or just didn't want to get in a lot of heat.

O9A has been known to be a criminal organization that they really don't care to admit with some of the things they do and have been known to have neo-nazi ideologies that they take to the extreme but is not mentioned at all yet when the Joyofsatan is ever mentioned you can always count on it being called out for it. I've also noticed that the Joyofsatan has taken the blame for many of O9A shit that I don't doubt is intentional and of course whenever action is being done to "clean the image of Satanism" it's almost always the Joyofsatan.

It's pretty obvious where it comes from, and is revealing that if they were to tolerate mainstream nazism at all, forbid that there be an organization that brings it into proper light and make it viably presentable.

This is the same company that produces Ancient Aliens and they have had a lot of backlash recently for turning up the wokeness level on their content because some sheeptard would rather want to watch Forged in Fire all day. I've also been seeing strange comments being repeated about how their content is a "government ploy to brainwash and misdirect people" by freshly made blank avatar accounts. I think some of them have come to realize that the ones who truly understand what they talk about and actually agree with them are very few, the Joyofsatan community is one of them but honestly I wouldn't be suprised if some of it came from the Jos in the first place. I never really like any T'V shows but for Ancient Aliens I've definitely make an exception for it.

Regardless this is definitely a win as the Joyofsatan is now recognized as part of actual history and this brings many more things.


We could all try to contact History using this link: https://www.history.ca/faq/#contact
- "I have a question regarding the content, programming or other non-technical related matters"
- "I have a question related to History"

And then politely asking them to make an edit on the Satanism article saying the Joy of Satan has no affiliation with the O9A and that the Joy of Satan should have its own section. Also adding other things such as the fact that they were established in 2004, include spirituality as part of their Satanism etc...
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 377
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Specter » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:51 am

Ninja 666 wrote:

We've also made it to many other media platforms.

The Midnight Archive
https://www.cesnur.org/2017/satanism.pdf

Joy of Satan was founded in the early 2000s by Maxine Dietrich, a pseudonym of Andrea Herrington, the wife of American neo-Nazi leader Cliff Herrington. It offers a unique combination of theistic Satanism, Nazism, and UFO conspiracy theories. It regards Satan as a benevolent alien who created the Aryan race, while extraterrestrial villains created the Jews.

Now this is how the Joyofsatan should be mentioned and you can tell the author was very open minded, something you don't see in the mainstream media. We should ask History to present it like that.

There are two books that I know of that reference the Joy of Satan in a positive light as well.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 377
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Specter » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:19 am

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:So the history channel will call JoS a UFO conspiracy theory when carry tons of retarted pro grey/reptilian shows like Ancient Aliens LOL.


The only thing I like about it is when they bring up the Orion E.Ts and other related subjects that isn't coming out of the enemy's ass once in a while.

Persian wrote:This is such good news! What do you guys think about the "Ancient Aliens" series? They have a whole episode about Satan. It's called "The Satan Conspiracy". Back in the day this episode was the reason I looked up Satanism and found Jos. There's also a new website "Gaia" that is putting a lot of money into advertising and they have good content. But you have to be a member and pay a monthly fee.


From the way I see it the Ancient Aliens series seams to be a tug of war with content promoting things of the enemy and things of our side. But then again they could just be franchising this to make money but I believe that the theorists are true to their study. The enemy definitely does not like the fact that this content is being made mainstream but they know they can't directly suppress so at best they can only get their shit promoted to be appeased. Despite that it's very revealing if you work out the hidden messages of some things.



Rising666 wrote:Just thought I would throw this out there to you guys ;)
Slapped Ham has a video that mentions JoS...
10 Strange And Creepy Websites We Dare You To Visit: https://youtu.be/_SFoe-xNYlk


This is good too thanks but media platforms is where the gold is at. Here is another one I found.

https://www.economist.com/the-economist ... ts-believe
Many of these organisations are wholly or partly occult, with much hidden from non-adherents. Some are spiritualists: they worship Satan as a deity. Adherents of the Joy of Satan Ministries, for instance, “know Satan/Lucifer as a real being”, and believe he is “the True Father and Creator God of humanity”.

Despite being in many news articles the content is nevertheless not easy to find and if any news about it is brought up you can be damned sure it'll be about the O9A Satanic killer that the media keeps blaming the Joyofsatan for.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

Gear88
Posts: 1181

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Gear88 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Specter wrote:...Also adding other things such as the fact that they were established in 2004, include spirituality as part of their Satanism etc...


From what I know as a person who dedicated in April of 2003. Besides having information deleted from Archive.org for expressing evil intentions towards the tribe.

JoS was founded sometime in early mid-2002. By the end of 2002, early 2003 the final form of the website existed. In other words originally the website was a hell of a mess before it's final form. So whomever created the website whether it's Maxine or some organization or some people. They did a HELL of a job fixing it.

Now then before that Maxine was in a group on Y!ahoo called Black Rose group. They decided to sail away sometime in late 2001, early 2002. So Maxine came in and contacted people stating she is making her own group.

In my personal opinion one piece of the historical JoS puzzle that should be mentioned is the LLF. Luciferian Liberation Front, out of all the organizations that exist, Luciferian-Satan. It is the only organization that defines Satanism as an expression of extra-terrestrial logic behind it. JUST like ours. So the question that should be asked is "Did LLF members climb aboard the JoS train as the internet expanded and our site was created". Remember the LLF WAS an organization and had something of an audience but not unlike JoS. So is LLF the stepping stone to JoS back then in the late 90s-early 00s.

The LLF divined the metatron cube(technically we can't call it that as that would be using Meta-Thronos of the Ancient Greek), so the G.o.D. cube(Galactical Orbital Destroyer) which is seen in Nasa photos near the sun. As some have seen a strange cubic object floating in space near the Sun, funny the elohim-seraphim don't even hide it, they believe they are so high and mighty a civilization will never discover their nefarious kosher incursion.

Other things to mention HP.Cobra back in Feb./2019 mentioned we MIGHT have as many as 118,000+. Other things to mention we are the only ones that promote the National Socialist aspect in fact every time someone debates the NS aspect there is always proof that whatever happened just like what happened in the past or what happens when forbidden archeology is discovered it is kosherfied.

Every time we do our research the lies against NS Germany is the same lies about Satan and the Gods.

It's funny because if these organizations are reading this stuff trying to make sense of it. The only reason we don't call it Orionism or Aryanism or whatever is because whomever Satan is, this Nordic Enki and Anki. He basically is fine defining the religion as SatanISM. When in reality he worships Nature and learned everything from Nature. So basically all these kosherfied organizations have their panties in a bunch simply because man worshiped himself i.e. meditation and worshiped the Gods i.e. meditation of beings whom are monolithic enterprises in time and Space and are a source of physical, mental, spiritual, and technological improvement. And ARE Good, Benevolent extraterrestrials that hate jews. Oy vey goyim your Gods hate us jews we dindu nuffin'. If you dindu nuffin why is everyone out to kill you and hates your guts. Even your own religious comrades in xtianism chimp out and wreck your face and crush jewish people. So something is a miss you can't be good people who didn't do anything and not be attacked. Something is behind the scenes making us attack you for MANY reasons. So don't (((kvetch))) about your status as the most hated extraterrestrial species and race of your side of the Universe.

It's funny but History Channel has all the answers on here. Like for example Is the Statue of Liberty the Devil? Like on their show back in 2012-2013 time period. And the funny part the amount of times HP.Mageson has made a sermon describing Astarte(Astaroth) Satan's daughter as the Statue of Liberty in her Libertas form. Is hilarious at least 2-4 sermons in the past since 2014 on the old Prophp forums.

It's not Satan it's Satan's daughter why would you go up to a jewish tribesman who hates Satan and ask a so-called wise person of the book if their books instruct them to lie about the occult and about Nature and the religion of the goyim. Oy vey goyim ur religion ist christardity and pisslam, lulz KEKEKE. Real smart a jewish person talking about the statue of liberty. Next you have antifa fags attacking the statue of liberty like their subversive communist anti-American values they express tearing down statues of George Washington or Andrew Jackson.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Ninja 666
Posts: 1636

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Ninja 666 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 am

Specter wrote:
Ninja 666 wrote:

We've also made it to many other media platforms.

The Midnight Archive
https://www.cesnur.org/2017/satanism.pdf

Joy of Satan was founded in the early 2000s by Maxine Dietrich, a pseudonym of Andrea Herrington, the wife of American neo-Nazi leader Cliff Herrington. It offers a unique combination of theistic Satanism, Nazism, and UFO conspiracy theories. It regards Satan as a benevolent alien who created the Aryan race, while extraterrestrial villains created the Jews.

Now this is how the Joyofsatan should be mentioned and you can tell the author was very open minded, something you don't see in the mainstream media. We should ask History to present it like that.

There are two books that I know of that reference the Joy of Satan in a positive light as well.


Nice!

They should've also added the bit about the spiritual practices and Godhood. But it's nice to see the Joy of Satan being presented in a positive light.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 377
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Joyofsatan mentioned by History channel.

Postby Specter » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:42 am

Ninja 666 wrote:
Nice!

They should've also added the bit about the spiritual practices and Godhood. But it's nice to see the Joy of Satan being presented in a positive light.


One last gem I found from an italian press website that just recently came out with an article, it's basically a better version of the History article I posted.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... anesimo%2F
https://www.consulpress.eu/il-lato-oscu ... tianesimo/

In the early 2000s, with the creation of the JoS - Joy of Satan website by Maxine Dietrich (pseudonym of Andrea Herrington), Spiritual or Theist Satanism was born. Interest in the gods of ancient cultures, not only as in Aquino which sees Satan in the Egyptian god Set, but also in Melek Ta'us, the peacock angel of the Yazidis, and especially in the Sumerian-Babylonian god Enki, seen as Satan ; therefore the demons would be Egyptian and Babylonian gods.The Spiritualist current therefore tends to have contact with Satan through meditations and practices of sexual magic. The basic idea is probably the most widespread and most appreciated in the current reality; for the rest, the spiritualists, although initially adopting the JoS as a model, subsequently distance themselves due to Herrington's activism in the American Nazi Party and the ideals (not shared) on the white race, which then degenerated between the theses of Zecharia Sitchin and those of David Icke, forming alternative conspiracy theories. Believing that Enki (hence Satan) is an alien who came down to earth to form a race of his species, of Nordic and Aryan humans. That his project was thwarted by the alien race of the Reptilians (reptilian men) who created the Jews. Jews who left their polytheistic origins to demonize all these gods.


The joyofsatan has become notable and is a legitimate and recognized Satanic platform. This is just the beginning for many great things to come so we all should keep up the good work!

Promote the Joyofsatan in a rational and respectful manner and be open to varying opinions. The Joyofsatan has very valuable content and covers a lot things, work to have to have them be known and incorporate it accordingly to the subject at hand.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest