Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help translating Interactive Final RTR

AwakenedWarrior

So there is a message saying that if you speak English and another language and wish to help translate to email someone (I am guessing HP. Hoodedcobra666), but there is no mail or and clicking on attention message doesn't do anything, for some reason private messages seem to have dispirited from forums as well, so I am posting here to offer translation to Serbo-Croatian.

AwakenedWarrior said:
So there is a message saying that if you speak English and another language and wish to help translate to email someone (I am guessing HP. Hoodedcobra666), but there is no mail or and clicking on attention message doesn't do anything, for some reason private messages seem to have dispirited from forums as well, so I am posting here to offer translation to Serbo-Croatian.
Hi. You can mail Luminescence(the one who made the interactive f-rtr )at the adress [email protected] or me at [email protected] (as Luminescence has asked me to help him with the people who want to translate the interactive f-rtr).

AwakenedWarrior said:

I'm not sure if we're supposed to give out the email. So I'll tag him and we'll see what happens.

Just make some noise if he doesn't show up and I'll see what I can do.

AwakenedWarrior said:
Email [email protected].

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23239&p=99999#p99999

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back