Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Batalion With Stages

Aquarius

Not on facebook, that shit will track you down and is just a horrible platform.

hailourpeople said:
Someone said on this forum to organize operation with stages. For massive awakening
I think it's time to organize in like atleast 100 people, and create some operation with stages (plan), because without it everyone is like (ok today I will post 5 comments, tomorrow 0 etc). When you have plan you stick to this. If everyone of this 100 people post 15 comments a day it's 45 000 comments/ month. Now multiply that by amount of people that will read this. Massive results. Even better idea instead awakening is provide to awakened solution of fighting world goverment and encourage them to do this.

Next idea is creating for example facebook groups and show them this awakening plan, provide them knowledge and make them do massive awakening. I already created group like that and I have already 130 members after 3 days

What do you think?

You mean you have created a group OUTSIDE the forum? If so, DO NOT DO THAT!

Our Forums are about the ONLY place, where we could organize these things in 100% safety.

I know how good and easy it would feel to organize a group in Twitter or Facebook for example, but almost ALL sites in the world have some Enemy influence and thus, NOT safe to organize an ACTUAL Spiritual Satanic online awakening group.

But im with you on what you said about the organizing operations thing. When this sub-forum was created, Hoodedcobra(?) said that there will be these kind of things (weekly?) and some sort of... Rank-thingie?

But its been kind of a looong time already and this sub-forum hasnt really been that different from the other sub-forums. I know that the Clergy are SUPER busy, but i imagined that this sub-forum would have ACTUALLY been on among the most important things, as in helping TREMENDOUSLY in organizing online warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back