Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dating Apps promoting Jos

Fuchs

I thought about gay people, I think if someone would create a acc (with different sim card [best traded with some one random against cash] vpn + tor and promote with a hot picture of some random person(don´t use a picture of your self) the satanic gay community = http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/ .This could attract quite a good amount of people. . I would fokus on gay people because they are more likely to join a groop dedicated to them, because the right hand path has made them evil. So they seek more groops were they can be amongst oneself. For exampel:

cowboy-2500.jpg

Hy ........

I found this great group for gays recently let´s write there and have some fun...--->

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/.

Maybe there could be implemented a smal chat, and a copy of the site with gbltthulesociety666.com could be created (looks better)

Let´s swipe those gays to our site ;)

if someone has addinional security advices please tell

It sounds good, but GLB people seem to be the most brainwashed. You will probably get a lot of messages calling you an evil white supremacist nahtzeee :lol:

Good idea, but some additional security advice is:

1) Kikes monitor a lot of this shit, so:
1.1) Use a VPN ffs
1.2) Have a steady source of Emails to use, so you don't have to end operations when they BALEET you.
1.3) Make sure the responders are human. Sometimes bots exist even on gay dating sites, but sometimes it's not always (((human))), even if it lies to be...
1.4) Be sure that the pictures you get are hard to trace. If you pick the first thing on google images for "male model", it's easier for people to conclude its' a fake and get at you rather than if you go deeper into search results.
1.5) Don't use pictures that look like they came out of a movie. The example you show may garner some wrong attention.

Sorry I couldn't think of much rn, but I hope I could help a bit :D :D :D :D

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It sounds good, but GLB people seem to be the most brainwashed. You will probably get a lot of messages calling you an evil white supremacist nahtzeee :lol:

I would reply with the tora quote where they say they will kill every gay regardles if good goy or even being a jew.

But I can´t remember the sentence maybe Stormblood can help out:

Stormblood said:
I can´t find the tora quote where they say they will kill every gay do you remember?
Thanks in advance, what do you think of my idear?

That's why Silence is Golden. Most of the cases you open your homosexuality through your family or friends and you ended up on a bad way of brainwashed and disappointed point.

Fuchs said:

Good idea but the thing is I don't know how much this could work. People using pictures of celebs get taken down very fast, because users can generally report pictures and profiles as well. Most apps I know of (Tinder, OkCupid, Grindr, Badoo, Bumble, PlentyOfFish...) pride themselves in taking down right-wing profiles. OkCupid, for example, once bragged about taking down Drumpf supporters.

I found this: https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-rabbi-blames-coronavirus-outbreak-on-gay-pride-parades/

Here are the quotes about homosexuality:

• "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."
- Lev. 18:22
• "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
- Lev. 20:13
• Deuteronomy 23:17 tells followers: "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a Kadesh." This has been interpreted as prohibiting the "sons of Israel" from serving as a homosexual temple prostitute.

----------

You kinda have a point. You see from one side the GLB activists and simpatisers who get indoctrinated in marxism and become exhibitionists, extremely sex-oriented and sex-positive with no desire for steady relationships, also sometimes with extreme fetishes (such as one read that wanted to be raped by one in catholic priest clothes). Most of the time they are also drunktards, love wild parties and drugs of any kind, other than "preferring" people of other races (especially dating multiracial people). Then on the other side you see contradictory "xtard" gays who are much more repressed in daily, go to church frequently, yet are as extremely sex-oriented and sex-positive as the others, and they get upset if you question their religion.

Normal homosexuals and bisexuals happen to be very rare.

Stormblood said:
Fuchs said:

Good idea but the thing is I don't know how much this could work. People using pictures of celebs get taken down very fast, because users can generally report pictures and profiles as well. Most apps I know of (Tinder, OkCupid, Grindr, Badoo, Bumble, PlentyOfFish...) pride themselves in taking down right-wing profiles. OkCupid, for example, once bragged about taking down Drumpf supporters.

I found this: https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-rabbi-blames-coronavirus-outbreak-on-gay-pride-parades/

Here are the quotes about homosexuality:

• "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."
- Lev. 18:22
• "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
- Lev. 20:13
• Deuteronomy 23:17 tells followers: "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a Kadesh." This has been interpreted as prohibiting the "sons of Israel" from serving as a homosexual temple prostitute.

----------

You kinda have a point. You see from one side the GLB activists and simpatisers who get indoctrinated in marxism and become exhibitionists, extremely sex-oriented and sex-positive with no desire for steady relationships, also sometimes with extreme fetishes (such as one read that wanted to be raped by one in catholic priest clothes). Most of the time they are also drunktards, love wild parties and drugs of any kind, other than "preferring" people of other races (especially dating multiracial people). Then on the other side you see contradictory "xtard" gays who are much more repressed in daily, go to church frequently, yet are as extremely sex-oriented and sex-positive as the others, and they get upset if you question their religion.

Normal homosexuals and bisexuals happen to be very rare.

Thanks a lot for searching the quotes and listing the dating apps.

About the celeb picture
It doesn´t have to be celebs you could also take a random picture from someone looking good.

For xtian gays we could do this:
Someone can create a acc with the picture of a jewish rabbi (or priest writing xtians should listen to the teachings of the choosen tora book) telling the above quotes+

Sinners hell awaits you, ..... .... yada yada yada .... join our group to get freed from your sin and turned to the right path the path of the rigthous :

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back