Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RANDOM places where "Satan" is mentioned

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
AH AH AAAAAAAAAH!!! *inspiration strikes* :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
I was reading a comic and its latest page is this: https://tapas.io/episode/1584730

So, I just created an account and commented in some comments of other people where they mention Satan, Satanism or Paganism.

I also wrote the joyofSatan.com website and the site accepted it.
I BELIEVE THIS SITE DOES NOT HAVE ANY FILTER YET FOR REMOVING COMMENTS WITH WEBSITES, SO WE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT!!!!!

Guys!!!! We can keep this topic as a thread, where we find "Satan" or "Paganism" being mentioned somewhere on the Internet, and we can start commenting there and upvoting each other's comments, where we educate people of the truth!

Just, do not include Youtube links here, as there's another topic that was made for this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32

If you create an account in the comic site I wrote above, edit your profile so that you have our links (joyofSatan, SatanisGod etc) in your profile.
Also, you can create an email account that you can use ONLY to activate the accounts we'll be making in all those random websites.
We do not need to respond back to them, or to be updated of other notifications. So, create an email account only for this purpose.

In the end, REMEMBER: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH, WILL RESEARCH ABOUT IT!!! We just need to throw the seed in their minds... :mrgreen:
If they are ever so curious about our responses, they will check our profile - and they will see the links. Or they will research on google (or, hopefully, other search engines) "Spiritual Satanism" or "Paganism is Satanism" (or whatever our comment says) and they will eventually find joyofSatan.

Yagami Light said:

Yo, Light! What's up? I've got a question I want to ask you. Do you mind if I contact you in private? It's not something I can easily put in public.

Yagami Light said:
Ninja 666 said:
Yagami Light said:

Yo, Light! What's up? I've got a question I want to ask you. Do you mind if I contact you in private? It's not something I can easily put in public.

Eh, where'd you find this old topic. XD
Yes, you can message me. :)
[email protected]

Brilliant! Sent you en email. : )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back