Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Minds.com a good platform to spread truth

SATchives

I've gotten 6 subs 3k views in about a total of 1-3 hours of my time spanned over a week

The token system is interesting I haven't used any yet but from what I understand 1 token will boost any post you choose by 1000 views. So the views on my account are 100% organic from simply posting to groups such as memewars and uncensored memes and a few others

Good audience people who are jew wise and on the fence with religion just need the information.

It's also growing so I bet more will come over to this platform as others start to censor more and more

If you wanna help me further use this link to sign up but Idc either way.

https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=1052002514741764102

Its irrelevant to why im posting this.

more than anything I just want our brothers and sisters to know this site great for spreading information and the truth and I hope to see you there.

Hey, I'm trying to get started in internet activism and this seems to be a good place to do so. I'll use your link but first, any username ideas?

I was able to get a meme like this 1000 views in less than a few days with their token system, whichnive not spent any real money on.

However after I build this up some more i plan to out real money via cryptocurrency anonymously into it.

Arin said:
Hey, I'm trying to get started in internet activism and this seems to be a good place to do so. I'll use your link but first, any username ideas?

I just saw your message, make sure to quote me in the future so I get notified and can reply to you faster.

I usually just go with comes off the top of my head.

UncensoredMemes

Untoldtruths

Trutheverday

Truthseveryday

Hardtruths

Realitycheck

Truthwithstanding withstandingtruth

Unbecominglies

Expeltheparasites

BlametheParasites

Theyhatetruth

100percentfacts

Truthneverdies

Factsarefacts

Betteryourself

Hardfacts

Just be creative you can always easily make another account.

SATchives said:

I've gotten 6 subs 3k views in about a total of 1-3 hours of my time spanned over a week

The token system is interesting I haven't used any yet but from what I understand 1 token will boost any post you choose by 1000 views. So the views on my account are 100% organic from simply posting to groups such as memewars and uncensored memes and a few others

Good audience people who are jew wise and on the fence with religion just need the information.

It's also growing so I bet more will come over to this platform as others start to censor more and more

more than anything I just want our brothers and sisters to know this site great for spreading information and the truth and I hope to see you there.

Hey its been awhile since I commented here but for if / when you return to minds I found a loophole that allows you to gain more views. If you comment on a post that has a related tag you seem to get a viewership boost on your posts. ( Doesn't seem to be caused by people checking your tab based on my channel views. )

It seems its algorithm promotes activity and as a result when you comment a few minutes after posting a post it will give it a organic viewership boost. I only recently restarted my account so I am not sure if the number changes as your account grows but I find it can boost anywhere from 10 - 30 views.

SATchives said:

It seems to have a time limit on it though to prevent spam bots from getting tons of views but I am not sure exactly what the limit on it is yet since I havent done much experimenting with it yet.

SATchives said:

I decided to go ahead and sign up 3 weeks ago and with about idk... 5 hours of work over the course of 3 weeks ( my laptop was broken oof ) I've gotten to 2k views. I'm not currently going full Satanist on it because I want to build up partially "woke" viewership but I have been posting stuff exposing the holohoax communism christianity etc. So far so good. Only downside is one fucking christard decided to latch onto my account and try to disprove everything I say which can get annoying however since I have sources and they don't it can usually be dealt with pretty quickly and prevents other christards from commenting bs. Plus hey maybe if they read enough they'll finally go "huh." though they are not my main target obviously lmao.

This is a good platform atm but its probably gonna get jew infested in the near future so I am taking the opportunity while I can. ( Rip bitchute )

A note on the coin system, yes it does a time limit to prevent spam bots. You only get coins from interacting with verified accounts ( unless your post gets monetized but uuhhh.... yeah lOl )

Actions that give you coins are
Comments

You can get a temporary boost in viewership by commenting on another post shortly after you post your own. I believe this is so more active accounts get more viewership.

Viewership drops with less activity so while I managed to get 1.1k views over the course of 2 days originally since I was a dead zone for a few weeks it is now harder to get views. Closer to 300 - 400 a day depending on how much I post.

I hope this info helps someone if you decide to make an account.

i took a little break from all the online warfare but i think i'll be getting back onto minds and what not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back