Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spreading JOS Links with selling groups fb or other social media platform

DKB

What you need:

- Fake Account (fb or were ever you want to sell)
- Hyde your IP ( proxy server usa if possibel)
- A Item to sell , suitable for the group ( you don´t have to realy sell it just post a picture of it don´t use pictures with geo data or other revealing personal info / a neutral background)
- Something with which you write the link on the item, good readable. Or a note beside it.

Join the selling groop, just be there for a while maybe comment something like this one looks good or something.
After a while you can do 2 things:

1. Post a picture from the item with the link on it and offer it to sell. For example you write the link on a cloth* and post it in a cloth* selling group some have +100.000. members
2. post a picture from the item with a note with the link besides it. In the description write someone did send it to you without writing his address on it ,you want to know who it was.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A correction was made to the items. Not sure if a troll or what the goal was but the tip looked like it was Ok.

Excuse me, HP. Hoodedcobra 666 didn´t know that the choosed item would be a problem.

Ninja 666 said:
This is spam.
Stop quoting these. There is a report button for a reason. When you report the spam comment and get it deleted, now your copy of the comment would still be there, so I have to report yours too. You are doing the spammers work for them, multiplying the number of their comments, and just making more work for the moderators.

Don't tell me what to do. Ask if I can do it.

Now. I forgot there was a report button there.

Thank you for reminding me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ninja 666 said:
This is spam.
Stop quoting these. There is a report button for a reason. When you report the spam comment and get it deleted, now your copy of the comment would still be there, so I have to report yours too. You are doing the spammers work for them, multiplying the number of their comments, and just making more work for the moderators.

Ninja 666 said:
Don't tell me what to do. Ask if I can do it.
I wasn't telling you in any rude or mean way. I was just reminding you. But it is making the problem worse to amplify the number of spam comments, so it isn't a good idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back