Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Staying safe Online and YT ?

RoseWolf

When i tried creating account for twitter, it would ask for my number which apparently need to make account.

The thing is : when register for a new number, they sometimes want your personal info such as your proof of your residence and your ID.
So they can track that so it isnt really safe.

I honestly dont like using Twitter because i dont get much of an audience as i do in Youtube.

I have been commenting on youtube to reach people.
I would say :
'I read some interesting info on Satanism in joyofsatan org I think you'll find it interesting as i have ... ' and so on
Or would normally agree with someones comments and reply.
Been polite and inviting helps too. You dont want to fight with someone or get aggressive as it does push them away more. Or try to prove them wrong because it seems a waste of time to me.

I prefer commenting on Videos that are an open subject to all. It doesn't seem to matter how old it is because alot of people still comment and watch right now today even if it's months to years old.

Any tips on commenting on Youtube Videos ? ^^

Safest most anonymous and effective way is buy old youtube /twitter accounts with someone else's/prepaid desposible card or use cryptocurrency. Then either set up your own dedicated proxies or buy some with a prepaid card or cryptocurrency
I use blazingseollc for my dedicated proxies and I used Ebay to buy some old YouTube accounts from some random guy in another country. Using an account I've never used and and address I dont live at (not that the connection could ever even be made, because said person emailed me directedly a .txt with the account info that I then changed. I'm sure they did not keep records.) I use 1 dedicated ip per account.
I talk more about this on page 27 of what today needs

The older they are the easier they by pass censoring the algorithms from my experience. It's because the platform a.i already has a base level trust for old accounts. So they are useful because of this. I picked up 10 old yt accounts for 15$ and pay about 12 $ a month for 10 dedicated ips, you can do it cheaper by making your own dedicated ips using a server you make but you have to have some technicall talent Nd be decent at following online tutorials . You can also search online bulk youtube pva accounts pva=phone verified accounts

What SATchives said and read into IP addresses, VPNs, internet security in general if you haven't already.

RoseWolf said:
The thing is : when register for a new number, they sometimes want your personal info such as your proof of your residence and your ID.
You mean when you buy the SIM? Yes indeed they want to link the phone number to your identity.

There was a monstruous case in Romania regarding this around 2-3 months ago. What the media was spreading was that a man around 54 years old raped and killed two girls of 15 and 18 in his garden. This became national case and the propaganda was and is still so terrible about this. They made everything so confusing with so much fake crap that nobody understand nothing anymore. The "solution" of the MPs was to pass a bill that will force everybody to link their identity to their phone numbers so "the police can identify the phone calls easier", which is a bullshit. The police has the means to do this easily. They only want to get more access to more personal data about the citizens, which makes me believe that the respective case was a kind of false flag to push that bill. Otherwise people are dying everyday and nobody pushed such a bill for this till this happened. People signed a petition for a bill that would implement death sentence for pedophiles but or course what the state is doing is another privacy boom to their people.

Better avoid buying any SIM if you want to use it for activism. Choose websites that don't require a phone number, like Quora and most forums that you find on the internet (religious, political forums etc.)

RoseWolf said:
Look into Dingtone. It lets you purchase dedicated virtual phone numbers that cost ~5$ a year each. It should be possible to sign up for it with just your e-mail. If not, you'll need to give them your actual phone number for a verification code. Still even then I think it's much safer and cheaper than registering for a new number where they ask for your ID and residence. I think they have a limit to how many phone numbers you can buy but you should be able to get atleast like 5-10 different ones.

Hope this helps. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back