Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHITE PRAXIS: A handbook of White Right Life

We will not post any material that:

1. Promotes criminal activity.
2. Promotes "Christos" or the myth of an original "Christianity", despite of all evidence of this sick and worthless jewish cult.
3. Promotes White people as illiterate, stupid, and is dumb monkey style supremacy [which is what the enemy constantly blames Whites for]

The most impressive material and information even [which this was not] lost along the above lines, only keep us back and make us look like idiots.

So you don't agree with the handbook? What approach would be optional if not what I prescribe? In practical terms? I don't recall advocating violence and I simply presented the christard identity there to hook in christians. Being an open satanist would alienate people especially kkk types who are useful as troops on the ground. My document is not illiterate by any means.

As a serious advice I'd say proper syntax, and of course you do not have to let people know of your allegiance to Satan, that is a very personal thing and few will understand the full return to our Pagan primordial God.

However, you do not have to kiss ass on these dumb either. Christianity is clearly a jewish psyop, there is no debate here, it was made to destroy the Roman Empire, Marcus Eli Ravage has went indepth to this as a very well educated jew. It is a hoax to sap us while we go down and lose our roots.

Proper entitling and syntax would help on your work, also, to put in perspective the writings to the PDF pages and the sizes of the pictures (visual editing of the book), so it does not look like a mess. This is really important. People who are very educated can't be assed to read things like that.

I had attempted to make it as concise as possible in terms of structure. However the program I used(libre office) made editing the document nearly impossible as changing something would restructure all of the other pages,etc. You claim that the document advocates violence but thats debatable. Too bad you won't put it up as it concisely synopsizes alot of core material and references. Would some of the subsections be possible to put up:
who is the jew
anti-zog propaganda protocols
for example?

whats done is done. It would take forever to rewrite and I deem it adequate as it is

Well the thing is if something is non readable then people cannot and will not read it.

Also, anything that promotes any form of "Christos" and this retarded thing which is refuted both by obvious reality and history, is a joke.

Better write 5 pages that are proper and truthful than 250 pages which are badly edited, have blatant mistakes etc.

If anything is relevant, quality, and up to the cause, feel free to post it here. One must never promote jewish psyops here like xianity, Islam etc, as all of this is mental brainwashing bunk.

Most of the handbook I stand by and look upon it as embodying alot of useful instruction/practical advice for people. During the time of its writing I had come under different gnostic influences and attempted to incorporate them albeit without adequate knowledge. Nevertheless much of the document is of use:
eg. section #1: "Who is The Jew: The jew identifer document"; "Anti-Zog Propaganda Protocols" and many other very practical ideas(how to survive in homelessness; financial and health advice etc.)

Don't be so desperate to have just anyone to help you, or when it comes times to say what you truly believe and want, you'll be back in square one when KKK becomes your next foe and lynches Satanists (like you) instead of Black people in general.

You must also be moral. Don't be so desperate for anything that you will shed what YOUR morals are, and what YOU truly believe.

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
UNTERMENSCHEIT stuff
Your post was removed for a reason. Don't keep posting them.

The handbook has been modified to a great extent: all christard identity excised and no advocacy of anything violent

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back