Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

A forum for honest and legal internet activism and information spreading.
Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

A Guide To Internet Activism & Spreading The Message: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 142#p60168
Post Reply
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

I believe that if some of us have the time, we should make some attempts to reach out to Stormfront users. Although it's owners and administrators, and possibly moderators are controlled opposition with David Duke/Don Black having some Jewish financiers, it has been mentioned before that there are some fairly decent people on Stormfront with burgeoning Pagan beliefs; I have noticed quite a few individuals on there are questioning Xtianity more and more and growing discontent with it.

Unfortunately there are still a large number of deluded Xtians on there who continue to push the usual Jewish lies and the myth that Christos was somehow anti-semitic, and also lots of retards who think Blacks or Asians are the main enemies of the White Race. It might still be a worthy venture, so as long as not much time is wasted with debating the Xtian posters for some of us to create accounts on Stormfront and begin posting more anti-Xtian news stories and articles and working on waking up the more open-minded individuals there to the reality of Xtianity being one of the Jews' most prolific tools against White Gentiles.

Stupidly enough, they've banned open discussion of Satanism on Stormfront (more proof of it's controlled opposition status) and so any Satanists who go there will need to be cunning and subtle, though we could likely sneak in some 666BlackSun, ExposingChristianity, and KaballahExposed links. There will be a great number of individuals on there who simply aren't worth dealing with for long, and I sense that there are very many Jewish infiltrators on Stormfront as well, but I could see some members being willing to learn the truth gradually without needing to have their hands held the entire way.

Let me hear your opinions on this and if it'd be worth the time. There are other pro-White/National Socialist sites and groups we could work on as well if they are not too far gone into Xtian bullshit. We face roughly the same censorship chances we'd face on another website controlled by the enemy.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

There are pagan subforums on there if I'm not mistaken.
Image
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by The Alchemist7 »

The moderators there are pieces of crap. I created an account last year and I put on the profile a image with a JoS pentagram and they deleted the image and sent me a private message and they told me not to put that image again because "Satanism is forbidden on Stormfront". If I remember well, ther reason was that Satanism is a jewish creation because LaVey was jewish. Retards. But I'll make another account soon to see what's going on there.

If I remember well, the forum was closed for a few months. I think the "oficial" reason was that they are not getting enough donations and Don Black's wife is "fed up" to keep paying the bill for the website. I thought that the jews shut it down because people there were too aware about Holocaust, jews, 9/11 and whatever else they have on the forum. Is funny how they spread true information about jews but keep fooling people with xianity.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911


Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:The moderators there are pieces of crap. I created an account last year and I put on the profile a image with a JoS pentagram and they deleted the image and sent me a private message and they told me not to put that image again because "Satanism is forbidden on Stormfront". If I remember well, ther reason was that Satanism is a jewish creation because LaVey was jewish. Retards. But I'll make another account soon to see what's going on there.

If I remember well, the forum was closed for a few months. I think the "oficial" reason was that they are not getting enough donations and Don Black's wife is "fed up" to keep paying the bill for the website. I thought that the jews shut it down because people there were too aware about Holocaust, jews, 9/11 and whatever else they have on the forum. Is funny how they spread true information about jews but keep fooling people with xianity.
Those kosher motherfuckers are so desperate for psychic energy that the would even go as far as saying: they now we are the scum of the universe? Ok will will tell them xianity is against the scum of the universe just to get more energy. Oy vey suck jesus dick for bonus heaven points
User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by dragon bleu 666 »

[quote="The Alchemist7"][/quote]

then let's inject exposing christianity knowledge in here , and or sermons linking pagan gods being SATAN and our gods ?
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by The Alchemist7 »

dragon bleu 666 wrote: then let's inject exposing christianity knowledge in here , and or sermons linking pagan gods being SATAN and our gods ?
We will do but very important to keep it subtle and not very obvious because apparently the moderators are manually checking the messages. If you are too obvious your messages won't go through and you will be banned for no serious reason.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911


Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by dragon bleu 666 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:.
Of course :)

Like a good way would be to ( i mean this is what i would do ) :

1. post random post here and there about various subject

2. find a topic where you can counter argue with knowledge directly from exposingchristianity or sermons ( like even copy past) , like through a question or like" i found out written that " ( the copy past)...

3. improvise , or stepback depending or the response , if there is more question , doubt , or if you see people question themselves or speculate, then you can place a link. if they get aggressiv or too defensiv go with like " it was just a question" , or " about freedom of speech... ? " something like that and then go post on another subject. then go back if you find a topic similar with the same question like " but i've seen that .. ( copy past).

or create a topic , through a question about paganism or something , making people have to search for themselve. then respond with copy paste and so on ...

if we do it as a team they will see a wave of people coming from nowhere and spam so the best way is to post here and there on various subject and/or place those copy past on those different subject.

Also it don't have to be rushed as they have to see that we have the same subject of interest and are part of their movment ( infiltration basically ). so when you post always taking care of responding to people and not spamming in a robotic way links or copy/past...

:)

what do you think ?
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by The Alchemist7 »

dragon bleu 666 wrote:
I think we need to act like them in order to integrate there and then subtle suggest things from JoS, pretty much like you said in point 2. We can say things like "I believe this theory souds plausible because (...)" and after post a link from the JoS websites or maybe from the forum itself. The problem is that the new members are not allowed to post in religion section. They have to be granted with this right by the moderation. I think only who kiss jews ass by agreeing with their crap like mass immigration is allowed to post there because those people do not have any awareness at all. I gave that example because apparently this is a motto on their forum. "True diversity" and homeland for "all" people "including ours" is nothing else than jewish multiculturalism. But there are indeed a lot of other topics and is not difficult to turn the subject of a discussion into a religious discussion and post some links. Any subjects on history can relate to religion for example.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911


Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

The Alchemist7 wrote:..
dragon bleu 666 wrote:...
If we decide to create new accounts on Stormfront we will need to sort of "lay low" as new members and talk in areas such as Newslinks and Articles (which we can use also to stir things in a particular direction, such as creating news threads for articles that relate to Xtian actions against our race or child sexual abuse by the Catholic Church). Given enough time we can begin branching out to other parts of the site and subtly stir things more and more in the right direction. The Theology section on there may very well be useless since the vast majority of it's posters are controlled opposition Xtians with Jews mixed in to prevent the goyim from considering Satanism. If we do end up posting in that section however, we could work on debunking the idea that Satanism is inherently Jewish by pointing out examples such as the Yezidis, the Thule Society, and concepts in racial European Paganism that relate directly to Satan (such as the trident of Poseidon which is shared with Shiva and how the symbolism of that trident has carried on to the more flawed depictions of Satan). As you mentioned, the majority of Stormfront members who are not Xtian oppose Satanism solely on the premises of LaVey and the left-wing Un-Satanic Temple.

I'll probably create an account on that site sometime tomorrow after work, if you two are still in on it, along with anyone else who is willing to give this a try, post your usernames here so we know who is who and can coordinate better.

If it turns out Stormfront isn't worth the effort, there are other sites we can try such as Vanguard News Network's forums and possibly Iron March, though I have no idea if that Iron March is even legitimate any longer or if it's completely Jew-led in the background, considering the recent emphasis on terrorism and the Atom-Waffen crap.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

This article will help explain things in a way that everyone can understand and agree with. Because it's historical fact with all the details, so it can't be ignored. The only way anyone could deny this is because they are ignorant, so when they learn about it they can't ignore it anymore.

Satan Lucifer the Lord of the World
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182  
User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by dragon bleu 666 »

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:..
dragon bleu 666 wrote:...
.

Done . Username : vladf4

Don't you know how to access the occult studies section ?

( i mean i would like be honestly saying that this is a subject of interest for me etc after "presenting myself"... ) then lay low in there responding briefly and then copy past and as planned...

Also yes i agree we will have to weight the situation regularly as if it worth the time or not as we go.
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by The Alchemist7 »

dragon bleu 666 wrote: Done . Username : vladf4
Well I don't really wish to post my accounts... I want to remain as anonymous as possible. They might be also spying on us and they will figure us if someone from here is on their forum. We have to remain hidden.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911


Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3252
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Jack »

The Alchemist7 wrote:The moderators there are pieces of crap. I created an account last year and I put on the profile a image with a JoS pentagram and they deleted the image and sent me a private message and they told me not to put that image again because "Satanism is forbidden on Stormfront". If I remember well, ther reason was that Satanism is a jewish creation because LaVey was jewish. Retards. But I'll make another account soon to see what's going on there.

If I remember well, the forum was closed for a few months. I think the "oficial" reason was that they are not getting enough donations and Don Black's wife is "fed up" to keep paying the bill for the website. I thought that the jews shut it down because people there were too aware about Holocaust, jews, 9/11 and whatever else they have on the forum. Is funny how they spread true information about jews but keep fooling people with xianity.
Then try to work that around by putting up a swastika image. Attack Christianity from a pagan standpoint and argue that the original god is Shiva,Shaitan,Zeus. Do not mention Satan until you direct these people in PMS to the website. Work around.
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
dragon bleu 666 wrote: Done . Username : vladf4
Well I don't really wish to post my accounts... I want to remain as anonymous as possible. They might be also spying on us and they will figure us if someone from here is on their forum. We have to remain hidden.
Understandable, though it's pretty much the same as doing it on the YouTube threads.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
Mageson666
Posts: 2411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Mageson666 »

For working with the WN sector, put up White Nationalist blogs that appeal to WNism and then also put our information within it as in general pro-White information and then put such links into your sig's at places like Storm Front. This also works to educate the general White population. This also works to counter the controlled opposition within the WNism area.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

HP Mageson666 wrote:For working with the WN sector, put up White Nationalist blogs that appeal to WNism and then also put our information within it as in general pro-White information and then put such links into your sig's at places like Storm Front. This also works to educate the general White population. This also works to counter the controlled opposition within the WNism area.
Damn good idea.
Image
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

HP Mageson666 wrote:For working with the WN sector, put up White Nationalist blogs that appeal to WNism and then also put our information within it as in general pro-White information and then put such links into your sig's at places like Storm Front. This also works to educate the general White population. This also works to counter the controlled opposition within the WNism area.
I really like that idea. Different members who wish to work on this could have different blogs covering different subjects and within those blogs you have Satanic truths embedded into Pro-White news, information, and documentaries. One blog we need for example has a good amount of news articles and information on how Xtianity was and still is a major proponent of White genocide and is essentially the original White genocide program created by the Jews.

This way your argument has already been presented without you needing to say much on Stormfront itself and possibly getting censored.

Just out of curiosity were you the user "Franz Mageson" who was posting on Stormfront around 2006? Thought I'd ask after digging around the site to see what kind of JoS activism has been done there in the past or if anything was recent.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
Sinistra
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Sinistra »

On Stormfront if you step out of line you will get banished 100%. Mention Satan positively in any way = message blocked and direct ban.

Stormfront type WN people couldn't care less about your "Shiva" being "Odin" being "Satan" or whatever. This would sound like 100% lunatic babbling to them. And totally irrelevant from their POV because this type of people care about the concrete and material situation of the white race and the gloomy future it seems to have, they don't care about spiritual theology on which ancient "primitive" myth was what etc. These people are very rooted in a way, they care about concrete information, concrete solutions that can visibly affect the material, etc.

There is also no such thing as "something everyone will agree with and that cannot be denied because its historical facts". That's not how the human mind works. If the unconscious is infected (by xtianity in this case) the conscious is set up for failure and won't be capable to process and internalize opposite arguments.

It might be useful to bring up Church of Creativity as a steppping stone to wake them up to the jewish poison of xtianity (posing as church of creativity supporter or member or interested into) and down the road also post articles from other sources about nazi occultism and the nazis working to make contact with advanced beings, ancestors from others worlds, our ancestral Gods etc.

WN people tend to worship Hitler or at least admire him very strongly. Showing that he was not xtian and was opposed to it should help a lot. Bring out the quotes like crushing xtianity like a poisonous toad. Memes are good, use them. Don't mention he is alive or he ascended into Godhood etc. Remember don't be (seen as) a lunatic.
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

Sinistra wrote:On Stormfront if you step out of line you will get banished 100%. Mention Satan positively in any way = message blocked and direct ban.

Stormfront type WN people couldn't care less about your "Shiva" being "Odin" being "Satan" or whatever. This would sound like 100% lunatic babbling to them. And totally irrelevant from their POV because this type of people care about the concrete and material situation of the white race and the gloomy future it seems to have, they don't care about spiritual theology on which ancient "primitive" myth was what etc. These people are very rooted in a way, they care about concrete information, concrete solutions that can visibly affect the material, etc.

There is also no such thing as "something everyone will agree with and that cannot be denied because its historical facts". That's not how the human mind works. If the unconscious is infected (by xtianity in this case) the conscious is set up for failure and won't be capable to process and internalize opposite arguments.

It might be useful to bring up Church of Creativity as a steppping stone to wake them up to the jewish poison of xtianity (posing as church of creativity supporter or member or interested into) and down the road also post articles from other sources about nazi occultism and the nazis working to make contact with advanced beings, ancestors from others worlds, our ancestral Gods etc.

WN people tend to worship Hitler or at least admire him very strongly. Showing that he was not xtian and was opposed to it should help a lot. Bring out the quotes like crushing xtianity like a poisonous toad. Memes are good, use them. Don't mention he is alive or he ascended into Godhood etc. Remember don't be (seen as) a lunatic.
That is the most important starting point, we cannot introduce most of Stormfront's members to Satanism for obvious reasons, but most activism efforts on the site should be to wake them up from the Xtian garbage that is keeping them under the philosophical and spiritual yoke of the Jew. I suspect the Xtian practices beliefs of many White Nationalist circles is what ties them and their efforts down and keeps them politically weak since they still tie in to the Jewish egregore which binds them in accordance with the kikes' designs.

There are also a lot of Pagans on there and of course the Cosmotheists as you mentioned, so with those we may have some allies when we begin bringing up the reality with Xtianity. One of the most crucial claims to take apart is the usual "Jesus fought against the Jews" bullshit which reels in a lot of Stormfronters hook and sinker.

We might be able to send private messages with the Joy of Satan pages to members who seem interested enough in the occult and are familiar with Paganism, but I have no idea if private messages are visible to Stormfront staff or not.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
Sinistra
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Sinistra »

I think the idea of HP Mageson to make websites is best. They can be tailored in such a way that it helps specifically a type of people. So going with truthful info but avoiding to mention some things. So for WN outreach it would focus on jews and their programs exposed. Including a big section on how jews created xtianity and how they profit from it, with explanation on how they play both sides xtian vs liberal. Now for WN types specifically its best avoiding (or only hinting at topics like magick, yoga, theology, Satan (unfortunately He will be misunderstood if you go there directly), Demons (same, they are often seen as evil from kosher culture indoctrination) positive remarks about homosexuality and such.. And have a big section on nazis and the benefits on nazism. Portraits of Hitler and high SS etc which is kind of preaching to the choir with WN but thats whats gonna attract them and make their brain register the site they are reading as "with them". So put these swastikas and nazi flags in the open ! While reaching say nuu agers or liberals that would be a failure ! Showing also how nazism is applicable at all times and is more then ever relevent in today multiracial failure situation. These websites don't need to be directly affiliated to JOS and it's probably best they aren't and might point to some JOS related links in a discrete manner maybe in some articles or as footnotes. Like pointing to exposingchristianity.com as a source of info and interesting site. If done properly when an honest WN type person stumbles on that site they might be ready afterwards to move to JOS. To spread such sites any usual way putting them on video links putting them on some WN forums either through sneaky topics ("what do you guys think of this").
User avatar
Psychxdeliclove666
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Psychxdeliclove666 »

I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
Illiterate incestuous monkeys? Wtf are you mumbling about? This comment and your profile picture scream many oh veys
Image
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
Oy gevalt don’t care about the future of your race and nation let all the brownz in!
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
User avatar
Psychxdeliclove666
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Psychxdeliclove666 »

Aquarius wrote:
Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
Illiterate incestuous monkeys? Wtf are you mumbling about? This comment and your profile picture scream many oh veys
I'm quoting HP Cobra from the other thread on illiteracy. As for incest, it's what these people get up to, to keep their "bloodlines pure", as if they can't fuck anyone outside their immediate family, as if only their immediate family is of their ethnicity.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
Illiterate incestuous monkeys? Wtf are you mumbling about? This comment and your profile picture scream many oh veys
I'm quoting HP Cobra from the other thread on illiteracy. As for incest, it's what these people get up to, to keep their "bloodlines pure", as if they can't fuck anyone outside their immediate family, as if only their immediate family is of their ethnicity.
That's bullshit, typical kike shit you say. Those people don't do that crap.
Image
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Geneticists have proven that the entire world population of ashkenazi jews started from an original group of about 350 people, and so the entire world population of ashkenazi jews are all each other's cousins. The average distance between any 2 of them is 30th cousins, and many are even closer than that. A study about jewish cousin marriages studied all jewish marriages and the percentage where they are marrying their cousin or where an uncle marries his neice, and this percentage is about 14% in many middle eastern countries. In Iran, the percentage is about 24.5%. Just think about this, a full quarter of all jewish marriages in Iran are either first cousins, second cousins, or uncle and neice.


So I don't blame you for thinking that racists are all inbreeding all the time becuse they are too racist to be with anyone else, because that is literally the entire story of your own jewish race. More than a thousand years straight of these little villages of jews in the middle east all marrying their cousin or their niece because they don't want to mix with any gentiles. This is why they get thousands of different genetic diseases that nobody else on earth ever gets, because of a thousand years straight of inbreeding so bad that they are basically falling apart.

I know you are only really able to imagine your own situation and your own people, and you project this outward against everyone else, but other races don't do that. Happens sometimes in extremely rare situations in any race, but so rare that it's basically unheard of. How do you explain the fact that 24.7% of all Iranian jewish marriages are between 1st cousins, 2nd cousins, or uncle and neice? But then you try to say that this is something that evil white people are doing, what a ridiculous joke, a full quarter of your own people who are living in Iran are doing this. How do you explain that 25% number, and still try to project this like it's a white person thing? I never heard of a marriage between an uncle and neice, I could never imagine that happening, but in my research for writing this comment I found that marriages between uncle and neice are an extremely common jewish tradition, at least a couple percent in all the middle eastern countries where they did this study.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

I remembered the percentage wrong, it is even worse than I said the first time. When studying all the marriages of all jews in Iran, 25.4% of these marriages are between 1st cousins, 2nd cousins, or uncle and neice. Earlier I said the percentage is 24.7%, but it is really 25.4%.


https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/ ... nbreeding/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi ... udy-finds/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6638941
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

quote="Psychxdeliclove666"]......[/quote]
Next time you're mad at your uncle/husband, don't blame it on us. White, black, and asian people do not have anything to do with any of that. We don't do that kind of thing.

I'm just assuming that you are married to your uncle, because the percentages of jewish marriages where it is an uncle and niece together is so extremely high.
User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Fuchs »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:This article will help explain things in a way that everyone can understand and agree with. Because it's historical fact with all the details, so it can't be ignored. The only way anyone could deny this is because they are ignorant, so when they learn about it they can't ignore it anymore.

Satan Lucifer the Lord of the World
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182  
I would choose for this purpose these two sermons:


"CONFESSIONS OF A JEW— THE DEVASTATING RAMIFICATIONS OF PAUL OF TARSUS AND CHRISTIANITY IN DESTROYING ROMAN CIVILIZATION
The following was written by Marcus Eli Ravage, a Jewish writer (1884-1965..."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... ge#p115666


"Mein Kampf The German Veda
Its not a text book, its a pure stream of consciousness. ..."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... da#p123936

or at least parts of it should fit just fine in there(stormfront).
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7819
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:I would advise against this.

Just to swell your numbers, don't bring in such people who's only objective is to separate people and worship their ethnicity.

Not only are you besmirching our name by putting us next to people who act like illiterate incestuous monkeys, they'll take every effort to divide us even further and turn Satanism from a religion of learning and research to one of skin-worship. Even ignoring the fact that the vast majority of them are supremacists who'd rather die than shake the hand of someone with a lighter/darker skin tone, it's not a good idea at all.

See also, a very similar attempt to what's happening here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=145093
Illiterate incestuous monkeys? Wtf are you mumbling about? This comment and your profile picture scream many oh veys
I'm quoting HP Cobra from the other thread on illiteracy. As for incest, it's what these people get up to, to keep their "bloodlines pure", as if they can't fuck anyone outside their immediate family, as if only their immediate family is of their ethnicity.
Are you an idiot or just pretending to be one to troll? You are quoting what you misunderstood and you misrepresent on purpose to troll with.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Psychxdeliclove666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Illiterate incestuous monkeys? Wtf are you mumbling about? This comment and your profile picture scream many oh veys
I'm quoting HP Cobra from the other thread on illiteracy. As for incest, it's what these people get up to, to keep their "bloodlines pure", as if they can't fuck anyone outside their immediate family, as if only their immediate family is of their ethnicity.
Are you an idiot or just pretending to be one to troll? You are quoting what you misunderstood and you misrepresent on purpose to troll with.
This person feels disgustingly jewish to me.
Image
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Aquarius wrote:.....
I think that that "Psychotic love 666" person is just mad because it's married to it's ugly old uncle. And its uncle/husband is mad at it for misbehaving and being annoying, so uncle/husband yelled at it. And now it comes to misbehave here and annoy all of us instead, because the only thing it's able to do is be annoying.

I don't know how that works because gentiles never do anything like marrying their uncle so I can't imagine what the situation is like. But always remember this: 25.4% of all jewish marriages in Iran are either an uncle and neice, 1st cousins, or 2nd cousins, that is more than a quarter of all jewish marriages in Iran. Jews love that kind of thing, and the statistics show it clearly. A huge percentage of jews keep marrying their uncles and cousins, what a freak!
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Aquarius »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:.....
I think that that "Psychotic love 666" person is just mad because it's married to it's ugly old uncle. And its uncle/husband is mad at it for misbehaving and being annoying, so uncle/husband yelled at it. And now it comes to misbehave here and annoy all of us instead, because the only thing it's able to do is be annoying.

I don't know how that works because gentiles never do anything like marrying their uncle so I can't imagine what the situation is like. But always remember this: 25.4% of all jewish marriages in Iran are either an uncle and neice, 1st cousins, or 2nd cousins, that is more than a quarter of all jewish marriages in Iran. Jews love that kind of thing, and the statistics show it clearly. A huge percentage of jews keep marrying their uncles and cousins, what a freak!
Yes well this would explain my feeling that this person is a kike. Look at the picture, it looks like the thing is covering the parrot nose it has lmao.
Image
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4186
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Stormblood »

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:.....
I think that that "Psychotic love 666" person is just mad because it's married to it's ugly old uncle. And its uncle/husband is mad at it for misbehaving and being annoying, so uncle/husband yelled at it. And now it comes to misbehave here and annoy all of us instead, because the only thing it's able to do is be annoying.

I don't know how that works because gentiles never do anything like marrying their uncle so I can't imagine what the situation is like. But always remember this: 25.4% of all jewish marriages in Iran are either an uncle and neice, 1st cousins, or 2nd cousins, that is more than a quarter of all jewish marriages in Iran. Jews love that kind of thing, and the statistics show it clearly. A huge percentage of jews keep marrying their uncles and cousins, what a freak!
Yes well this would explain my feeling that this person is a kike. Look at the picture, it looks like the thing is covering the parrot nose it has lmao.
It reminds me of someone's pictures. Seems like this someone is also not writing in the forums anymore. She's also probably on drugs, since her name mentions psychedelics.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5490
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Stormblood wrote: It reminds me of someone's pictures. Seems like this someone is also not writing in the forums anymore. She's also probably on drugs, since her name mentions psychedelics.
Then you will find the original picture that this was traced from. Just trace over it in some digital painting app, 100% identical to the original, and say it's new.

That rat-face homeless in some park in Canada trying to drink a gallon bottle of vodka and not wake up again. Comes around just to remind everyone that it's a dummy.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 4186
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Stormblood »

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Stormblood wrote: It reminds me of someone's pictures. Seems like this someone is also not writing in the forums anymore. She's also probably on drugs, since her name mentions psychedelics.
Then you will find the original picture that this was traced from. Just trace over it in some digital painting app, 100% identical to the original, and say it's new.

That rat-face homeless in some park in Canada trying to drink a gallon bottle of vodka and not wake up again. Comes around just to remind everyone that it's a dummy.
I wasn't think of her but someone else. Yet you might have a point.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
KristineD
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by KristineD »

I am a Stormfront member. Their occult/ theology section is basically Christians and a few Wicca types. The more intelligent members don't really post there , lol.
User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:00 am
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Scion of Atlantis »

The fact that some disgusting Jewish troll decided to invade this thread only confirms further that the enemy does not want us branching out to others online who are becoming more and more racially aware, which therefore confirms that this is precisely what we should continue to do. There is little the Jew fears more than Gentiles abandoning their lying programs for truth and wisdom.
KristineD wrote:I am a Stormfront member. Their occult/ theology section is basically Christians and a few Wicca types. The more intelligent members don't really post there , lol.
It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that they relegate any discussions/posts that might even remotely critique xtianity to that section where the tone of the discussion can then be trapped within a paradigm that is fully kosher with the enemy. The blog idea proposed by HP Mageson still remains one of the better ways thought of here to get White Nationalists on SF to see xtianity for what it truly is, provided moderators/administrators on Stormfront don't attempt to restrict/censor signature links.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
KristineD
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by KristineD »

Scion of Atlantis wrote:The fact that some disgusting Jewish troll decided to invade this thread only confirms further that the enemy does not want us branching out to others online who are becoming more and more racially aware, which therefore confirms that this is precisely what we should continue to do. There is little the Jew fears more than Gentiles abandoning their lying programs for truth and wisdom.
KristineD wrote:I am a Stormfront member. Their occult/ theology section is basically Christians and a few Wicca types. The more intelligent members don't really post there , lol.
It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that they relegate any discussions/posts that might even remotely critique xtianity to that section where the tone of the discussion can then be trapped within a paradigm that is fully kosher with the enemy. The blog idea proposed by HP Mageson still remains one of the better ways thought of here to get White Nationalists on SF to see xtianity for what it truly is, provided moderators/administrators on Stormfront don't attempt to restrict/censor signature links.
It is indeed a good idea/ thread . I was merely pointing out the type of climate one would have to deal with over there on this subject. Since I am certainly no Jew ,troll,or apparently paranoid person I can tell you that in spending years on SF I have many times tried to speak against xtianity. I'm just letting everyone know it's going to have to be a slow and clever process. They're minds are very closed over there but by all means try.
Gear88
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Gear88 »

It's a shame JoS isn't more mainstream and popular in large masses. That way SF can be confronted.

I strongly believe most of these organizations that promote judeo-bolshevism under the guise of White Nationalism, Nationalism, or promotion of Nation-State as an alternative should be debated and crushed.

For example "Why does StormFront moderate and promote judeo-bolsheivsm? If your a Gentile organization Why promote Levantine schizophrenic communism?"

Then funny enough the members who are the physical debate question their own organization. That's kinda what we need for their members to open up.

In the end the virus of judeo-bolshevism is strong, very strong. When people promote "We wuz all hebs and africanz 'n' shiet" or "Muh aryanz christ".

It's like George Lincoln Rockwell mentions in his video. To be National Socialist you must be fanatical. To be a communist you must also be fanatical.

The question becomes whose fanaticism helps the World. And at the same time who's religion has crushed the World.

If Satanism is just a jewish invention why is it the actual jewish inventions have heaped untold evil unto mankind compared to so-called "Satanism iz ebul". Oy vey "Dah debil made us do it". It's funny how people get goyed up by jews promoting a archetypical form of spiritual warfare and spiritual debate much akin to Laveyinism promoting archetypes and stating Satan is just a force of anger or negativity.

People are too physically, mentally, and spiritually corroded to get out of the "Gotcha games".
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia, Järvamaa
Contact:

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Kurat »

The Alchemist7 wrote:The moderators there are pieces of crap. I created an account last year and I put on the profile a image with a JoS pentagram and they deleted the image and sent me a private message and they told me not to put that image again because "Satanism is forbidden on Stormfront". If I remember well, ther reason was that Satanism is a jewish creation because LaVey was jewish. Retards. But I'll make another account soon to see what's going on there.

If I remember well, the forum was closed for a few months. I think the "oficial" reason was that they are not getting enough donations and Don Black's wife is "fed up" to keep paying the bill for the website. I thought that the jews shut it down because people there were too aware about Holocaust, jews, 9/11 and whatever else they have on the forum. Is funny how they spread true information about jews but keep fooling people with xianity.
By the way they banned using swastika on profile because "they do not want that enemy see they as bad people from past".
Really it is because swastika destroy jewish spells. Their leader David Duke is jew as in this forum before said. Their owner Don Black probably to. Jews love black family names jack black, soros aka Schwartz etc.
Gear88
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Gear88 »

Kurat wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:The moderators there are pieces of crap. I created an account last year and I put on the profile a image with a JoS pentagram and they deleted the image and sent me a private message and they told me not to put that image again because "Satanism is forbidden on Stormfront". If I remember well, ther reason was that Satanism is a jewish creation because LaVey was jewish. Retards. But I'll make another account soon to see what's going on there.

If I remember well, the forum was closed for a few months. I think the "oficial" reason was that they are not getting enough donations and Don Black's wife is "fed up" to keep paying the bill for the website. I thought that the jews shut it down because people there were too aware about Holocaust, jews, 9/11 and whatever else they have on the forum. Is funny how they spread true information about jews but keep fooling people with xianity.
By the way they banned using swastika on profile because "they do not want that enemy see they as bad people from past".
Really it is because swastika destroy jewish spells. Their leader David Duke is jew as in this forum before said. Their owner Don Black probably to. Jews love black family names jack black, soros aka Schwartz etc.
Yeah real funny their so-called WN/Semi-NS cockknockers they are. Oy vey da svastika is ebul and debil we gud peple dindu nuffin.

SO basically what is the point of white-nationalism if you cannot debate the event from over 80 years ago. I've heard of debates between jews and gentiles that state "What happened over 80 years ago is too tragic and too awful to even so much as review and so much as state anything against it truly is the worst tragedy humanity experienced". How the fuck does a fucking kike determine WTF can be debated and not debated. DEBATE THE HOAX you fucking kikes goddamn social marxists always brow beating everyone with sorry sack of shit responses. Fucking pussies.

As for Alchemist7 you should have replied back to their email in a professional manner explaining our organization and why said symbol is not jewish.

It's funny Oy vey da Satanism is jewish and debil by Lavey. For fucks sake Lavey never created anything he just piggy backed on atheist and named it Satanism Lavey is as much a retard as he is atheist. Stormfront/WN members explain to me this Laveynism you speak of cause you fucktards don't know WTF your doing.

My best guess is Stormfront and all these WN organizations are a bunch of pussy xtians who can't handle a little opposition. If you can't take the heat WHY THE FUCK are you promoting non-sense. It gets to the point whereby these organizations do more harm than good to their own ideology.

IF the JoS was more widespread WE BLATANTLY state "It's the jews, the shabbos, and the xtians".

I'd wager to state most Stormfront/WN people cannot handle our hardcoreness to the extreme that we go through. We are waging a war on the enemy and so is the enemy. So SF/WN cut the bullshit out and focus on fixing the fucking situation you motherfucking pussies.

StormFront(SF) and White-Nationalists(WN) WHY ARE ALL OF YOU A BUNCH OF PUSSIES. Wake the fuck up the enemy if they win WILL kill you no matter what you do or state or how much bukkake cumshots you take from your jewish zog/jog overlords. So get that fucking kike cock out of your mouth and start focusing on fixing the fucking World motherfuckers.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Gear88 wrote:
Kurat wrote: As for Alchemist7 you should have replied back to their email in a professional manner explaining our organization and why said symbol is not jewish.
I think the leadership knows very well what Spiritual Satanism is. This is the reason why they forbid it on their forum since they are controlled opposition and nothing more.
Kabbalah Exposed in French: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627
Kabbalah Exposed in Romanian: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58909
Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136
RTRs and Rituals Offline Archive: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50009&p=219769
New World Order Exposed (booklet): viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911


Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1597
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Gear88 wrote: I'd wager to state most Stormfront/WN people cannot handle our hardcoreness to the extreme that we go through. We are waging a war on the enemy and so is the enemy. So SF/WN cut the bullshit out and focus on fixing the fucking situation you motherfucking pussies.
I decided to check out SF today after not going there for a while to what was going on and I have to say I looked at some posts and didn’t really think it was bad. It just seems to be the moderation that are a bunch of cowards. One thing I really like about their forum is the opposing views section and I would like to JoS have this in the future so instead of stinking Jews and others stinking up the “JoS 666” section they have their own area. It would also be good for debate. I will probably make an account there and try to covertly promote Satanism.
Contact me privately [email protected]

Image

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
Gear88
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Gear88 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
Kurat wrote: As for Alchemist7 you should have replied back to their email in a professional manner explaining our organization and why said symbol is not jewish.
I think the leadership knows very well what Spiritual Satanism is. This is the reason why they forbid it on their forum since they are controlled opposition and nothing more.
Like Trump states "(((fake news)))".

(((Fake SF/WN))).

I was gonna post something else but forgot but whatever. I know some of our members read their site for certain tidbits of information. But controlled opposition or not it's time to wake the fuck up.

Whatever their loss keep loving the kikeness, keep xtianizing, keep fucking that chicken with your judeo-bolshevistic activties. WN/SF what white nationalism?

Anyways @The Alchemist7 thank you for posting said information. It just shows you how corrupt these movements are.

It's either Hitler or bust, National Socialism or bust, Spiritual Satanism or bust.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Kalas
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:13 am

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Kalas »

Having read this thread I believe the idea of reaching out to Stormfront members is a solid one. I have been an infrequent Stormfront poster since 2012 and JoS lurker since 2010. I tend to leave for extended periods of time when the muhjewsus and black pilling bullshit gets too much for me so I'm not one of the people with 20,000 posts or anything crazy.

I attended what ended up being the last Stormfront Conference in 2016 and met several members of the forum. I would describe all of them as being reasonably intelligent and pleasant White people. I had a long conversation with a guy that ended up being one of the admins on the site and he was a good guy. Don Black did not look good (he could barely walk with a cane) but FWIW the guy the did try to take over Dominica for exclusive White use. I can't say I've ever tried to conquer a country for my people. I also had a conversation with David Duke and for someone with his public profile he had shockingly little vril power. There was also enough xian bullshit thrown into everything to make sure I wouldn't have gone back the next year even if they had a proper conference. The point I'm trying to make is that while there are a lot of things you can criticize, the majority of readers there are decent White people.

The obvious places to start promoting our cause are the White Ancestral Folk Ways and Occult Studies religion sub-forums. They get little use and could be filled with our content without much opposition. That will require spending time making decent posts in other places to get out of moderation (as much as it sucks moderation is necessary, Stormfront would otherwise be overrun by black, brown and jewish spam). Once you are out of moderation you have to ask for access to the religious forums and get that manually approved. You are not allowed to post in the enemy's religious forums (but they may try to shit on yours, shabbos privilege is a real thing on Stormfront). If enough of us complain about xian intrusion and stay out of their forums the admin I know will help us out if they get out of line.

It will require a certain amount of discretion. You can't say Satan or Lucifer, but Odin and Enki are considered perfectly acceptable. Subtle allusions will go over the head of christcucks, because xianty can only exist in the Aryan mind when ignorance prevails (I'm speaking from experience). You have to have to remember that at least 99% of these people have been cucked to the point where their psychic senses do not work at all. They believe what they do because their shabbos parents told them it was true when they were young and actively squashed anything that would have shown development of psychic senses. Focus on reason, logic and teaching them ways they can independently verify what you say for themselves. "U suck merchant dicc" "no u devil worshiper" is not going to educate anyone.

This will not result in 6 gorillion Whites suddenly deciding to discard their shabbos past to become Aryans. We will be planting bamboo trees. They sit dormant in the ground for 7 years, then grow 10 feet in a matter of months. Likewise, we will have to populate threads with good information, bump them with updates and ensure they stay automatically displayed for people to see them. Never shit on another White god. Greek gods, Romanian gods, Kemetian gods, it doesn't matter. All White is all right.

Another area where you can help is by posting in the teen forum. Don't claim to be a teen unless you can do it convincingly. While the forum is for teens, adults are permitted to answer questions and give guidance there. A couple shitposts and memes could save a good White kid from the enemy.

General reminder: Anyone claiming to be a good Aryan woman that wants your dick is virtually guaranteed to be a jew or jew agent, especially with a post count under 1000. Every real WN woman I've ever met IRL or online already has a WN husband.

Because Stormfronters are jwoke it might be worth making an RTR page without any names that will trigger their shabbos sensibilities. They can used for good without understanding they have been part of the problem. We can smile and rub our hands as the jews are undone by their own pawns.

If there are enough of us we can manipulate the reputation system by repping all of each other's posts. I think you have to give reputation to 20 different people before you can hit the same person again, but I'm not 100% sure it's 20.

That's probably enough for now. If anyone is seriously interested and/or already has an account on Stormfront let us find a discreet way to exchange our Stormfront names. No matter what a jew on a stick tells you, we must secure the existence our people and a future for Aryan children.
User avatar
SinisterInitiate88
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 10:41 am
Location: British Isles

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by SinisterInitiate88 »

I have tried reaching out to NS before, I wrote posts upon posts deconstructing the christian moral framework that is embedded in racialist pagan groups in the British Isles and beyond, and the cardinal problem is that they cannot "close their hearts to pity"; that is to say, they are incapable of establishing their own moral framework based on a hierarchy of amoral values and becoming misanthropic toward homo hubris (those who propagate the (((progressive))) way of life) because they believe they can be saved in some rapturous racial payoff.

Personally, Just because someone is "white", doesn't mean they are awarded loyalty and devotion solely for that reason, in my opinion at least. A lot of NS and WN have a problem with this because of their "big tent" tendencies and Hitler's speech about the most precious possession you have being your own people. More "radical" subterranean racialist groups have no problem with this however, but they still have the presuppositions that satanism is a jewish conceptualisation.

You would not believe how hard it is to form a sinister nexion in the British Isles because of the aforementioned.
135 Year of Fayen
User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 am
Location: Estonia, Järvamaa
Contact:

Re: Stormfront/White Nationalist Outreach

Post by Kurat »

A
SinisterInitiate88 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:07 am
I have tried reaching out to NS before, I wrote posts upon posts deconstructing the christian moral framework that is embedded in racialist pagan groups in the British Isles and beyond, and the cardinal problem is that they cannot "close their hearts to pity"; that is to say, they are incapable of establishing their own moral framework based on a hierarchy of amoral values and becoming misanthropic toward homo hubris (those who propagate the (((progressive))) way of life) because they believe they can be saved in some rapturous racial payoff.

Personally, Just because someone is "white", doesn't mean they are awarded loyalty and devotion solely for that reason, in my opinion at least. A lot of NS and WN have a problem with this because of their "big tent" tendencies and Hitler's speech about the most precious possession you have being your own people. More "radical" subterranean racialist groups have no problem with this however, but they still have the presuppositions that satanism is a jewish conceptualisation.

You would not believe how hard it is to form a sinister nexion in the British Isles because of the aforementioned.
Is nextion O9A group? Joy of Satan and o9a are different organizations, but yes we are Satanists and National Socialists.
Post Reply