Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help

towaxd

Hi, I'm calling to ask for someone's help or advice. I give you the context I am a 14-year-old teenager and well I was doing the 40-day meditation plan but I suspended it when I was opening the third eye chakra the reason was because I am undergoing treatment and my psychologist prescribed me fluoxetine and risperidone and while I was reading the section on opening the soul again. I read in detail that people with epilepsy or people who are taking psychiatric medications do not have to do these meditations. fluoxetine is not so "harmful" it is an antidepressant even some doctors prescribe it for other reasons not related to depression but risperidone is a strong medication this medication is used for schizophrenic people or for minors with behavior problems. I'm not schizophrenic I just get carried away by anger and rage and I get into many fights at school (that's why they prescribed risperidone) what do you say? Do I do the meditations anyway or do I first abandon the medication and then start with the meditations?

be very very careful with prescribed meditation and certain meditation - meditations raise bioelectricity - as you mentioned for people with epilepsy it is dangerous because you are raising electricity in your brain, its clear what happens next

as for your case the antidepressants arent as much of a problem, the stronger meds are where the issue comes. if you are worried about it negatively affecting you, stop immediately. i would say to still try to cleanse your aura and possibly do the most basic ones stated in the 40 day program HOWEVER be VERY careful and if you feel in any way uncomfortable, unsettled, or overwhelmed take it easy or completely stop.

what i would personally do in your place is if i were worried is focus on for example yoga - it can give you an energy buzz for sure and its very very useful for many people but its much safer (mentally) to do

good luck with whatever you choose and i hope your health situation improves!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back