Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lottery

Poliana

I need a lot of money for surgery, here we have surgery for free but I don't want to wait 3 years to get it.
Do you think using the pendulum helps to hit the lottery numbers? working money won't help, my country's situation is not good

Poliana said:
I need a lot of money for surgery, here we have surgery for free but I don't want to wait 3 years to get it.
Do you think using the pendulum helps to hit the lottery numbers? working money won't help, my country's situation is not good

Chances are next to 0, pendulum or not.

Poliana said:
No I do not think so. The chances are so slim it is like you are not even playing even when you buy a ticket.

Acho que vou ter que esperar alguns anos mesmo pra conseguir, melhor não desperdiçar dinheiro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back