Exposing Kabala Stolen From Thoth

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Exposing Kabala Stolen From Thoth

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:36 pm

In Kabala the inner chamber of the head is of knowledge the godhead is called "Daat". In Hebrew the D is a double letter of the T it can be wrote either way. Daat is Taat, this is the name of Thoth in the ancient world. The God who rules the all seeing eye the pineal gland at the sixth chakra. Which is the Daat in Kabala. Hence why Thoth is the God of knowledge the knowledge of the fully opened spiritual eye and super conscious state of the fully activated brain.

In Kabala the "god head" is simply shown openly as being the human brain within the head. Which is symbolically shown as the three upper worlds Binah, Chokhmah, Kether. Which are symbolically shown as the trine parts of the brain the left and right hemisphere and the optic thalamus. In reality most of the Kabala was stolen by the Jews when they were in Alexandria which was the hub of spiritual knowledge. Scholars have pointed this out as well the Kabala is all taken from the ancient Hellenistic spiritual teaching some Rabbi's admit this as well. The Greeks and Egyptians had the same culture.

Source
The Secret Doctrine of the Gaon of Vilna Volume II: The Josephic Messiah, Leviathan, Metatron and the Sacred Serpent: Joel David Bakst
Secrets Of The Serpent, Philip Gardiner
The Greek Kabala, Barry

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius

Re: Exposing Kabala Stolen From Thoth

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey Mageson thanks for your sermons they are fantastic.:)

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:46 pm

No wonder The Jewish Run Hollywood has Gone ahead & Branded a Slutty woman a Thot(That Hoe Over There) just to piss our Gods especially Thoth Like they have blasphemed Isis by calling an extremist Killers Isis.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Thank you for more information! Also, this picture with Thoth and all that gold is awesome!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:58 am

HorusLucis wrote:No wonder The Jewish Run Hollywood has Gone ahead & Branded a Slutty woman a Thot(That Hoe Over There) just to piss our Gods especially Thoth Like they have blasphemed Isis by calling an extremist Killers Isis.

I've been thinking the same thing for years now. Pretty much almost after it first came out. I don't think it's just coincidence especially since it came from jewish style rap. I haven't used that word at all once I felt this was a blasphemy against one of our gods.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:50 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
HorusLucis wrote:No wonder The Jewish Run Hollywood has Gone ahead & Branded a Slutty woman a Thot(That Hoe Over There) just to piss our Gods especially Thoth Like they have blasphemed Isis by calling an extremist Killers Isis.

I've been thinking the same thing for years now. Pretty much almost after it first came out. I don't think it's just coincidence especially since it came from jewish style rap. I haven't used that word at all once I felt this was a blasphemy against one of our gods.

I also immediately disliked that word once I learned about it. Annoyingly enough I learned it from "Survive the Jive" who is a famous alt right Pagan on youtube. He wrote it under a video about something called ((("white sharia"))). Some people say he is kosher, although some of his videos about Paganism are very good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLIopuJZv4
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell

By the way, great info as always, HP Mageson!