Archetypes and Gods

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Archetypes and Gods

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:59 pm

If one studies in regards to the enemy while they have a foundation first on the Truth, they will see clearly what the enemy is doing.

The enemy has simply lied about everything. Part of this lying is because of their own obnoxious paranoia, not only towards the goyim, but also their own. The jews are effectively, not only keeping knowledge from Gentiles, but they keep a close watch and monitor over their own. This is also done for protection purposes.

In the 11th to 12th century, and up to this point, as it's known in jewish history, there were a lot of stories about Demons, demonic influence, and the knowledge of what danger the Demons pose to the jews was very pronounced. There are still pieces of this everywhere, in the bible, and in all their holy works.

But at the early centuries they decided to remove all mentions of the Demons whatsover from their 'holy texts', a movement of removal that was created by the RamBam also known as Maimonedes, one of the most influential rabbis of all time.

The Maimonedes said they did this in order to avoid 'superstition' from the jewish race and those who read these texts. In the same line of thinking many will see, especially those who play pretend to be "Satanists" and only dwell in the jewish crap, that the jews have continued the same line of propaganda for centuries. On one hand they claim the Demons are just jewish folkore history, on the other hand, they say these beings are 'non existent' or archetypes of the 'human mind'. Every lie replaces another, and with the destruction on history, this is furthered.

They have done the same thing again and again. For example there are people audacious to claim that Alexander the Great did not exist. Now that his tomb is found in Amphipolis (or the tomb of one of his generals) they just stop digging the tomb. In the East this takes the form of "ISIS" destroying the ancient sites. In a thousand years from now, if Muslims exist, they may have been telling their kids non-muslims never existed.

But because the above cannot happen when you have monuments like the Pyramids going, you have to simply lie instead, rob these places, and if you can, destroy them, and pervert the memories and/or history about these places. Until the time where you can remove everything from the world. This is how Communism works.

The so called "Church of Satan" was built on this notion of the Gods being "archetypes" and "nonexistant in reality" as well and is therefore atheist. Ironically even LaVey himself knew Satan and the Demons to be real, however, the jewish influence in his church just kept repeating the same dialectic they had about ten centuries ago. That the Demons are not real and this and that.

On the other hand you see the whole of the enemy's existence is centered around a spiritual war over these so called 'archetypes'. Does that make any sense to fight something that does not exist, for centuries straight? And to warn every person in the planet, lie and misinform against these beings for centuries upon centuries straight?

There are also surviving stories and sources which state what the Demons have done to the jews, and how they seek to destroy them, or how they have destroyed individual rabbis as well. These stories are circulated even nowadays in Israel to prevent the jews from getting in "Idolatry". If there is nothing there, what are they trying to prevent them from finding?

The truth is the kabbalistic concepts aside, that 'religion' is used as a means for all sorts of entities from other dimensions or worlds to communicate with the inhabitants of this world. That is if the people involved do have some actual spiritual proficiency.

The kabbalistic reality of the JHVH is as we have been stating for years a spiritual concept (The jew as an individual 'god'), but on the ritualistic standard, it is a key to communicate with the forces that be behind the orchestration of a said hoax. Crowley did this and greys came to meet him and ask him what he wanted. Rabbis do this to this day and communicate with Reptilians to guide them to world domination and abusing the Gentiles.

On the side of the Gentiles we have the same thing. The names of the "Demons" and our Gods operate in a similar manner. While Satan is the Serpent Kundalini from a spiritual perspective, in the ritualistic sense, when you dial that number, the Nordic progenitor will pick up the phone. The same goes for all other Demons who are allied in this aspect.

The enemy is obviously schizoid. On one aspect, they have recruited all the disturbed and unknowing sheep into a spiritual war against the "Satan". On the other hand, whomever tries to seek the "Satan", they tell them he does not exist or is an archetype. Not only they attack him, they poison the memory of this being and misrepresent him in all possible ways, but then they on top of it say, "He does not exist", because indeed, this is what they want to be the case.

The inversion from Paganism to Abrahamism was based on the war against this entity, the inversion of the values taught by this entity, and reversing the values of the world in hating this specific entity as leader of all the Pagan Gods and their values taught to this world, to transverse this world in what we can call today as Communism and ruining of life.

It's pathetic to call one's "Gods" archetypes when you know they are not. Simply replacing 'archetypes' that are based on imagination and lies or childish imagination doesn't require global reforms which kill more than half of a planet to take place.

Gentiles were massacred over and over for centuries by brainwashed jewish centurions of the enemy over a...change of imaginations? Does that even look remotely factual? Does it pose such a serious problem to just live in your own head and have these so called 'childish imaginations' and 'archetypes' going?

If these were delusions, they wouldn't have killed all the Pagans down to the last man, woman and child.

Those who call themselves "Pagan" and do not understand this very simplistic reversal, or still insist on calling these things (Aka their Gods which are known today as Demons, and were also known as such before) 'fables', 'jewish' or 'archetypes' are still not only spiritually ignorant, but they spew the same poison as any rabbi did for centuries.

You curse the Gods and don't expect them to bless you.

If you curse them, they will curse you.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Immortal

Re: Archetypes and Gods

Postby Immortal » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes HP, thank the Gods for the Pyramids for we have something tangible about our past.

The stupid xians have no argument for the Pyramids, they just ignore it and bury their heads in their stupid churches. I was recently told by someone close to me that the orthodox religion is not jewish :D :D :D So how can people ignore the fact that it is written in the bible that the chosen people are the jews....and yet that thing is NOT jewish :shock: :shock: :shock:

Another friend, another religious sheep asked me what I do believe in. And I said I worship the Old Gods, I said the ones that built the Pyramids...you know about these, right ? I couldn't really tell her about Satanism and then she gave a blank glance. Like whatever, weirdo. Do I have to mention she is piss poor and has only problems in her life ? But, she finds peace in the church :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we all shall see if the choices we made when we were alive were the right ones, but for some I guess it won't matter at all. I mean when you like being a slave, there's no end to what you would do to keep your shackles.

This reminds of the Warhammer books series where there is an endless war going in the galaxy. And besides the warriors and aliens and Daemons we have also the slaves. Some of them are hardwired into machines. Image being stuck into a steel wall with no legs and wires instead of hands for all your life. Some others are lobotomized servitors. So there is really no end to the suffering and misery in slavery. I wonder if these xians sheep really understand how deep the duty really goes. They delude themselves with one life of pain and then endless joy in heaven. For there is no reincarnation goy.

The thing is some of these sheep are our friends and family. And it's sad to see you can't really show them the truth. Even if they are in pain, even if they are poor and miserable and misfortune is present every day still they don't question why things are the way they are.

And let's not forget those who miss communism :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, thank the Gods for the Pyramids. We have something solid to show us we are not insane.

Arête

Postby Arête » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:44 pm

very good post, I was always tired of hearing the classic "the pagan gods are just archetypes/forces of nature, not real blah blah blah".

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:23 am

Before ever coming to Satanism, LaVey was trying his ways with other paths, especially working with Angels. He himself mentioned this in one of his videos and writings, and also said that it didn't worked for him. Later he tried his ways with Satan, and things worked.

But as you mentioned, he was in mind already covered with Abrahamic stories, and for a person for whom the God and Angels of the books didn't worked, he also made a mental conclusion that Satan, a rebel God of freedom, from the same books is just his mental state of freedom.

Most probably, he would have later noticed himself the reality of demons and Satan. And I think he was pretty much a confused person in his life, and he wanted his own freedom, some sort of selfishness and pride of I know better; I'm a God.
So without getting too deep, he started his own Church of Satan. And maybe that's how the COS today is trapped still, in confusion, which is covered with delusions. They cannot satisfy the curiosity of any of their members, just covering up with points that never connect. Nothing Fact Based.

Myself, I was really fascinated by the research done by HPs Maxine Dietrich, all about the ancient names of demons and their ancient places of worship. All points of Joy of Satan connect so well that you are satisfied at all levels with true freedom.
:lol:

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:38 am

Illuminated wrote:Before ever coming to Satanism, LaVey was trying his ways with other paths, especially working with Angels. He himself mentioned this in one of his videos and writings, and also said that it didn't worked for him. Later he tried his ways with Satan, and things worked.

But as you mentioned, he was in mind already covered with Abrahamic stories, and for a person for whom the God and Angels of the books didn't worked, he also made a mental conclusion that Satan, a rebel God of freedom, from the same books is just his mental state of freedom.

Most probably, he would have later noticed himself the reality of demons and Satan. And I think he was pretty much a confused person in his life, and he wanted his own freedom, some sort of selfishness and pride of I know better; I'm a God.
So without getting too deep, he started his own Church of Satan. And maybe that's how the COS today is trapped still, in confusion, which is covered with delusions. They cannot satisfy the curiosity of any of their members, just covering up with points that never connect. Nothing Fact Based.

Myself, I was really fascinated by the research done by HPs Maxine Dietrich, all about the ancient names of demons and their ancient places of worship. All points of Joy of Satan connect so well that you are satisfied at all levels with true freedom.

He was a gentile soul reincarnated in a jewish body...i can understand why he was so confused :o i mean most of us gentile are confused even if we are gentile so try to understand how it was for him...

Godmode
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga

Postby Godmode » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 pm

LeVey looks like he could be the blood brother of Denis Dyack, the game developer who made "Too Human", a bizarre flopped video-game that was an "ancient aliens" type interpretation of the Norse stories that takes place in the past. Their extremely similar genetics and affinity for this stuff makes me think LeVey wasn't jewish at all, just a Gaelic father and Russian mother.
He could have told people he was jewish to fuck with them because it's funny and helped him get away with stuff. Maybe they both reincarnated from the October Revolution and the emotional impact of what they knew and witnessed drove them both to lead people to truth. When i was a kid I told people I was a pure black jew to joke with them, doesn't mean it's some subconscious truth.

"Claims of LaVey's Jewish heritage stem primarily from his authorized biography by Barton published by the one Church of Satan in-house publishing source (Feral House). Therefore it is not a reliable source for this claim, falling under Wiki's “Questionable sources” and “Self-published sources” Wiki definition: Questionable sources are those with a poor reputation for checking the facts, or which lack meaningful editorial oversight, or those with an apparent conflict of interest."

"A false geneaology has been cited for Anton LaVey listed on five accounts on his Wiki page and should be removed for the following reasons:" read link to view history of wiki edits and times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AAn ... Geneaology
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:46 am

Thank you my dear brother for this post.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:46 am

Godmode wrote:LeVey looks like he could be the blood brother of Denis Dyack, the game developer who made "Too Human", a bizarre flopped video-game that was an "ancient aliens" type interpretation of the Norse stories that takes place in the past. Their extremely similar genetics and affinity for this stuff makes me think LeVey wasn't jewish at all, just a Gaelic father and Russian mother.
He could have told people he was jewish to fuck with them because it's funny and helped him get away with stuff. Maybe they both reincarnated from the October Revolution and the emotional impact of what they knew and witnessed drove them both to lead people to truth. When i was a kid I told people I was a pure black jew to joke with them, doesn't mean it's some subconscious truth.

"Claims of LaVey's Jewish heritage stem primarily from his authorized biography by Barton published by the one Church of Satan in-house publishing source (Feral House). Therefore it is not a reliable source for this claim, falling under Wiki's “Questionable sources” and “Self-published sources” Wiki definition: Questionable sources are those with a poor reputation for checking the facts, or which lack meaningful editorial oversight, or those with an apparent conflict of interest."

"A false geneaology has been cited for Anton LaVey listed on five accounts on his Wiki page and should be removed for the following reasons:" read link to view history of wiki edits and times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AAn ... Geneaology

No, the HP told us that Father Satan put the soul of a gentle in a jewish body so Lavey could do what he did and make satanism a religion in the world again, he did make some mistake but that is just because of the jewish blood in him. This is why i'm saing that we have to understand him, it's not his fault for some mistake but it probabily was his jewish blood making him confused.

Godmode
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga

Postby Godmode » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:32 pm

I already know that, now I want to pull it apart further and look deeper into it though. I'm not ruling it out as a possibility that he is I would just like to see it for myself. LeVey (I'm not spelling it wrong, he changed his name from La- to Le- ) looks like a really weird intelligent guy who was an outcast and a product of his time to me, not some kind of supergenius gentile in a cursed jewish body.

I'm not dismissing the idea completely either but Maxine made a post the other week about how some messages from the Gods can simply be ill received. LeVey's constant changing of his own story is telling of someone who's trying to keep their ancestry a secret but it doesn't mean he's a jew like absolutely for sure. Anton's case may be no different than Whoopie Goldberg changing her name to Goldberg to survive in Hollywood.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias