Warning

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Warning

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 am

This is for everyone in the USA. I know we have VIPs here who are lurkers. If you are in any position of influence in the US government, please take notice, and try to encourage extra security and high alert.

Near, around and on 4 July, this country will be extremely vulnerable to attack. I'm not going into a long spiel here regarding the details, but malefic planets are lining up on the USA sensitive points, namely a stationary Mars of violence. I use the Gemini rising chart, which is accurate for the US. Neptune of chemicals factors in. Transiting Mercury (also the US chart ruler) will be opposite the stationary Mars of violence on the 4th, acting as a possible trigger. Moon in Pisces (chemicals), the Sun, Jupiter on a sensitive degree, stationary (Jupiter isn't always positive when combined with malefic planets), Neptune and Saturn, which is a bit out of exact orb.

US 14 degrees is very sensitive, as experienced in the 9/11.
There are many more transits, progressions and solar arc progressions, along with the US solar return that are factoring into this.

The US should be on high alert during this time, especially given the recent incident in Germany. Germany stopped an Islamic attack attempted with ricin.
Any competent astrologer should be able to see this in the transiting planets alone.

Astrology is a major help in foreknowledge. Knowing beforehand can prevent certain things like accidents from happening, by taking extra precautions for the time when planets are real bad.

Astrologically, this is potentially very serious.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

AscendingSun

Re: Warning

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 am

HP Maxine, what does the coming Pluto return for the USA mean?

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:53 am

I posted this on Facebook,,, Twitter, government sites, ( Public comment section,, so everyone sees it ). and youtube news shows.
Twitter places such as President Trump, DHS,,, Fema, FBI, CIA, National Guard, etc.
Again it is posted in the Public Comment Section, so the whole world can see it.
And it has my name on it, as the sender. Nothing to hide.
And maybe important people will see it and take precautions.
No harm done to anyone, in any case.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:55 am

I have enough experience in Astrology predictions coming true in my life, and the effectiveness of occult practices in general, that I am not so quick to dismiss warnings such as these.
Maybe something will happen,, maybe not. We can only hope nothing happens.
But, best to play it safe.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:This is for everyone in the USA. I know we have VIPs here who are lurkers. If you are in any position of influence in the US government, please take notice, and try to encourage extra security and high alert.

Near, around and on 4 July, this country will be extremely vulnerable to attack. I'm not going into a long spiel here regarding the details, but malefic planets are lining up on the USA sensitive points, namely a stationary Mars of violence. I use the Gemini rising chart, which is accurate for the US. Neptune of chemicals factors in. Transiting Mercury (also the US chart ruler) will be opposite the stationary Mars of violence on the 4th, acting as a possible trigger. Moon in Pisces (chemicals), the Sun, Jupiter on a sensitive degree, stationary (Jupiter isn't always positive when combined with malefic planets), Neptune and Saturn, which is a bit out of exact orb.

US 14 degrees is very sensitive, as experienced in the 9/11.
There are many more transits, progressions and solar arc progressions, along with the US solar return that are factoring into this.

The US should be on high alert during this time, especially given the recent incident in Germany. Germany stopped an Islamic attack attempted with ricin.
Any competent astrologer should be able to see this in the transiting planets alone.

Astrology is a major help in foreknowledge. Knowing beforehand can prevent certain things like accidents from happening, by taking extra precautions for the time when planets are real bad.

Astrologically, this is potentially very serious.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

can we help with certain magick to block some of those aggressive energies so that the damage is avoided? or spamming the rtr will help here mostly?
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Any problem for U.S, becomes problem for the entire world. Besides, what's already problematic is that we have Trump with the remote control, and that makes U.S. already vulnerable.

It really was a relief that the US & Korea situation was handled.

Astralnaut

Postby Astralnaut » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:44 pm

At the very least it is a major transformation that will occur in the areas of business and because Pluto in Capricorn will be in opposition the US chart ruler (mercury in Cancer) I believe small business mom and pop stores will be under threat from major corporations. All areas of commerce will be effected. Pluto, and to a much larger extent, Mercury are neutral planets that are colored by the sign, house position, and aspects being made to them. I believe Pluto can indicate mass death in the charts of nations.

Ignisalas

Postby Ignisalas » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Seriously, the 4th of July?.....
Obviously the jews are going to use this date and the planetary placements to cause SOMETHING to happen, its the 4th of July after all. Probably something big is going to happen, from a freak accident that has many deaths involved, to an outright attack on America from a foreign country. Everyone protect yourselves. Trump will most likely be the person that sets it off, since its on an American Holiday, or maybe some foreign powers will attack America because of that very reason.
Suffer the Pain of discipline or Suffer the Pain of Regret

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 am

The movie 'The Purge' is coming out on the 4th of July and since seeing the trailer I already knew this had to be subliminally against America and possibly trying to tie into something bad happening.

The movie is part of a series of movies and this one will be about the "first ever" ever purge in the storyline. It of course portrays blacks from a poor neighborhood as the good guys and kiiling off whites and even whites with military experience. I'm not speaking against black people as a whole but we all know statically this group of people from these areas are no where close to being how they are being projected in movie.

Just thought I'd let everyone here know about this.

Be safe everyone and make sure to be consistent with your AoP.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Rising666

Postby Rising666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Aura of Protections by Lydia: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=94

The following is very effective (at least it has been for me for the past month) ;) ...

Algiz is protective, Sowilo and Eihwaz are shielding. You can use the affirmation:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Or if you already do the AoP with Algiz by Lady Astaroth and want to use something else, you can do Sowilo and/or Eihwaz and affirm:

“The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me”.

----

If you see a bad Saturn or Neptune transit coming, you can use any of these methods (Suryae, Algiz, Bjarkan, Sowilo, Eihwaz) and affirm:

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative Saturn (and/or Neptune) transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

Or

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

The above protection workings, or any other protection workings, can be aligned with our SS brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan!
May Satan's World Reflect in His Image Forever!

Tribute ~ Hail to all Gentile's!: https://youtu.be/MWOZC61jPdo

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Another very strong AoP meditation,

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/185120

I go with the 111 reps just once a day and regular AoPs throughout the day but do what works for you.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:10 am

hailourtruegod wrote:Another very strong AoP meditation,

I go with the 111 reps just once a day and regular AoPs throughout the day but do what works for you.
yeah this is the same I'm doing, it's goood stuff, remember to thank Lady Inanna after your meditation:)

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Aquarius wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Another very strong AoP meditation,

yeah this is the same I'm doing, it's goood stuff, remember to thank Lady Inanna after your meditation:)

Ah, I sure will from now on. Since she's the one that gave us this. :)

Octavius

Postby Octavius » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:07 am

I’m making a formal prediction right here, right now. As Maxine stated we can expect something on the same level as 9/11. Knowing the jews and their repetitive tactics this is what I think will happen.
PREDICTION:

A tanker ship carrying chemicals “will be out of control” and crash onto the shore of a city.

EXPLANATION:
The basis for this idea is “The Incredibles 2” (spoilers) during the emotional and climatic height of the film the Everjust boat became out of control at top speed heading towards the metropolitan city of Municiberg. The Everjust boat was carrying all the world leaders to reach a worldwide consensus regarding superheroes and their role in society. It’s also noteworthy to mention Winston Endeavor (key supporting role) was head of a media conglomerate.

As we know, the you know who’s have done the tactic of subliminal messaging in various forms of media to add energy to generate their desired outcome, such as with 9/11. ESPECIALLY with forms of media where the primary demographic is children!
A more recent example was Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle debuting September 22nd of 2017 with the key plot element of being at a music festival then less than two weeks later the Las Vegas Shooting occurred at a Music Festival.

The Incredibles 2 had a worldwide premiere, the film had repeating occurrences of numerological values 6, 10, and 15 while breaking a record of 180 million in sales in North America alone. They released this piece of shit movie on the 15th one week exactly before the Summer Solstice (more power) and I'm sure it'll run all the way into the Fourth of July.

The Gematria and numerological values is also something very noteworthy.

-MUNICIBERG https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Municiberg
JEWISH GEMATRIA VALUE 385 (Reduces to 16)
One Christ, Attack of Hate, Retarded Madman, Iran Nuke, and many more
ENGLISH GEMATRIA VALUE 606
- Christian, Tree of Life, Russia, Hoover Dam, Philadelphia, Magnetism, Gods Will, Division, End of All Life, Gematria Code, God of Islam, DINOSAUR (Jurassic World 2 released one week later) and many more
SIMPLE GEMATRIA VALUE 101
- (many similar values for English Gematria

Here’s where it gets good. If you type “CHEMICAL ATTACK” into the same Gematric Calculator
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=CHEMICAL+ATTACK

Chemical Attack English Gematria Value = 660 , value for Simple Gematria = 110
Municiberg English Gematria Value = 606 and value for Simple Gematria = 101

Everjust Jewish Value = 1780 (Reduces to 16)
Chemical Attack Jewish Value 294 (Reduces to 15, Incredibles 2 came out on June 15th and repeatedly showed 15 throughout the movie)
Municiberg Jewish Value = 385 (Reduces to 16)

Astrologically with Neptune ruling the sea and water and the Moon being in Pisces same as Neptune on the Fourth is also a focal point in my opinion.

That’s my basis on the idea. I believe it will be a tanker ship because they commonly transport chemicals, they’re big, destructive and would be naturally near big cities.

There’s many more interesting gematric values with the links I provided but I am keeping this short and simple.
The you know who's have already attacked by air, now it's time to do an event by water on a holiday where most people are drunk, careless and stupid.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Octavius wrote:I’m making a formal prediction right here, right now. As Maxine stated we can expect something on the same level as 9/11. Knowing the jews and their repetitive tactics this is what I think will happen.
PREDICTION:

A tanker ship carrying chemicals “will be out of control” and crash onto the shore of a city.

EXPLANATION:
The basis for this idea is “The Incredibles 2” (spoilers) during the emotional and climatic height of the film the Everjust boat became out of control at top speed heading towards the metropolitan city of Municiberg. The Everjust boat was carrying all the world leaders to reach a worldwide consensus regarding superheroes and their role in society. It’s also noteworthy to mention Winston Endeavor (key supporting role) was head of a media conglomerate.

As we know, the you know who’s have done the tactic of subliminal messaging in various forms of media to add energy to generate their desired outcome, such as with 9/11. ESPECIALLY with forms of media where the primary demographic is children!
A more recent example was Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle debuting September 22nd of 2017 with the key plot element of being at a music festival then less than two weeks later the Las Vegas Shooting occurred at a Music Festival.

The Incredibles 2 had a worldwide premiere, the film had repeating occurrences of numerological values 6, 10, and 15 while breaking a record of 180 million in sales in North America alone. They released this piece of shit movie on the 15th one week exactly before the Summer Solstice (more power) and I'm sure it'll run all the way into the Fourth of July.

The Gematria and numerological values is also something very noteworthy.

-MUNICIBERG https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Municiberg
JEWISH GEMATRIA VALUE 385 (Reduces to 16)
One Christ, Attack of Hate, Retarded Madman, Iran Nuke, and many more
ENGLISH GEMATRIA VALUE 606
- Christian, Tree of Life, Russia, Hoover Dam, Philadelphia, Magnetism, Gods Will, Division, End of All Life, Gematria Code, God of Islam, DINOSAUR (Jurassic World 2 released one week later) and many more
SIMPLE GEMATRIA VALUE 101
- (many similar values for English Gematria

Here’s where it gets good. If you type “CHEMICAL ATTACK” into the same Gematric Calculator
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=CHEMICAL+ATTACK

Chemical Attack English Gematria Value = 660 , value for Simple Gematria = 110
Municiberg English Gematria Value = 606 and value for Simple Gematria = 101

Everjust Jewish Value = 1780 (Reduces to 16)
Chemical Attack Jewish Value 294 (Reduces to 15, Incredibles 2 came out on June 15th and repeatedly showed 15 throughout the movie)
Municiberg Jewish Value = 385 (Reduces to 16)

Astrologically with Neptune ruling the sea and water and the Moon being in Pisces same as Neptune on the Fourth is also a focal point in my opinion.

That’s my basis on the idea. I believe it will be a tanker ship because they commonly transport chemicals, they’re big, destructive and would be naturally near big cities.

There’s many more interesting gematric values with the links I provided but I am keeping this short and simple.
The you know who's have already attacked by air, now it's time to do an event by water on a holiday where most people are drunk, careless and stupid.
I wanted to watch that movie incredibles 2, so you don’t suggest it? Lol

Octavius

Postby Octavius » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:37 pm

@Aquarius

By all means watch it, the production, story, cgi and execution is spot on.
There's clearly (((intentions))) behind the film, that is why I referred to it as a piece of shit.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 am

Octavius wrote:@Aquarius

By all means watch it, the production, story, cgi and execution is spot on.
There's clearly (((intentions))) behind the film, that is why I referred to it as a piece of shit.
Ahh understood. When I saw the release date I knew something was off. In all pixar movies I am seeing constantly numbers used by the enemy, last one was monsters &co there were like big lines of numbers and the sum off all those lines was always either 6 or 9. They are really trying to fuck kids up with these unconsciously fucking kikes.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:58 pm

I like to add that the movie Incredibles 2 had a short film before it like most pixar films. In this film the mother sees her child as a dumpling. It shows him growing up and what not and at one point when she's fed up with him because he won't listen to her, she eats him. I felt so disturbed when I saw that. I feel like I wasn't the only one. I could feel like every grown up there as like "uhh wtf?". I feel they tried to fool you that the dumpling was just a metaphor. Yup there sure was a message in there alright. Eat your kids like a kike loves doing to Gentiles.

The family centered around this little film were Japanese and the son's gf/wife was a blatant white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes and she acted really dislikeable. So there's that race mixing bs too.

mistercurious

Postby mistercurious » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Just wanted to post this here... https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/14/politics ... index.html

"Coats compared the "warning signs" to those the United States faced ahead of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
'It was in the months prior to September 2001 when, according to then-CIA Director George Tenet, the system is blinking red. And here we are nearly two decades later, and I'm here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,' Coats said."

I never really believed in astrology, but this is interesting...