Major WIn In Germany

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Major WIn In Germany

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:42 am

Merkel the Jewess own collation allies have turned on Merkel and her worthless Party in the German parliament. This has lead to the dawning collapse of the Merkel government. This revolt in the German government is due to the issue of the Jewish run and lead EU invasion of third world invaders into Germany. When the issue was brought up in the German parliament there was a literal riot in the parliament which caused the temporary shut down of the parliament. Austria has also turned to the Right and is now closing its boarders. The Austrian government has closed seven mosques and expelled hundreds of radical Muslims from their nation.

The German Nationalist Party is now the second largest party might become the leading party in the next election. Their platform is closing the broader and kicking these invaders out. And...... wanting to leave the EU. This will cause the final fall of the EU. Germany has turned to total Nationalism.

Keep up the RTR's. We have changed the world and we will win if you keep the RTR's going.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius

Re: Major WIn In Germany

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 am

YESSSSSSSS

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 am

Finally 8-)

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:56 am

And rightfully so. If you look at the world you might notice that it's got huge Muslim and other race populations. The White Aryan only has a small percentage of the earths land mass for their homelands. And indeed whites are a world minority.

Four years ago you only saw whites in Edinburgh, now there are a good couple of other races. It's alarming how quickly it happens. A person may not notice on the street but come the school run you get to see all of the children they have in our schools now. And that alarms me because it's a changing population demographic for the future as they grow up and come out of the school.

We have a dog and Muslims are afraid of dogs.

I've asked why they're so afraid and I've been told because they pray 5 times a day towards the cube in Mecca.

Their God is scared of dogs and if a dog so much as touches them they will be considered dirty and their prayer will not be recieved.

This Muslim dog hating and acting all in fear and in a panic angers me.

I see the children looking at their Muslim parents dancing in fear at my dog that's doing nothing. And see the young child look at my dog and me with hate.

It's a problem that I cannot resolve.

But they pray Five Times a day. And that's socially acceptable.

But my reaction is to also do my RTR's every day as that's how we can start the end of this enforced diversity that clearly has conflict potentialities.

I've noticed German girls are so beautiful and I like their demeanour. It's horrible the prospect of them being bred out and mixed up.

I'm very pleased that Germany is finally waking up. I mean how much can you take until you start pushing back.

I feel defenceless because you cannot speak about it or do anything. In fact the general populace doesn't even mind because they've had their minds re-wired through television and the media.

But I really appreciate our community here and what we do.

We are not powerless because it's a spiritual war and we can cut off their dirty prayers to the cube in Mecca by slicing their thoughtforms roots off with our RTR's.

When I'm saddened by the demographic change and the grief of having to deal with Muslims that are terribly brainwashed. They're always preaching and can get triggered into a preaching rage if you say something contrary to their beliefs. I just remember the RTR's and our lovely family here. It's my comfort knowing that we are the light at the end of the tunnel and we are working towards a brighter future for us all.

Glad to be a part of the resistance to stop the rot. And very happy that Germany and Austria will now politically start stopping the refugee crises. Because where does it end if you just turn your countries into great big defunct refugee camps

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am

Well done, everyone!
Let's do even more RTRs for even more winz 8-)
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:34 am

OOOOOHHH YEAAAAAH... Now i got it! I thought that you meant the next "supposed" elections in Germany which are in 2021 :lol: But then i thought that wouldnt there be WAAAAAYY before 2021 next elections, if the Parliament is *already* acting like that "crazy". And there will be.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:44 am

A week ago or so a small 14 year old kike girl (((Susanne Feldmann))) from Wiesbaden was killed by her 20yo Iraqi boyfriend. They reported about this all over the Lügenpresse and also quickly made a case public which happend earlier when a small German girl in a park was stabbed to death by some muslim maniac several months ago. The kike media said that "police didnt want to reveal the girl's identity earlier" although the girl is dead anyways. It's not like migrant criminality and insanity would be a new thing. There is this "Einzelfall" (ironically "single incident") map which shows what crimes of migrants happend where and when in the German speaking countries. That map was shut down by the jews and recreated and updated by devoted people several times. So why do they make these cases public now? Can't they hide them any more or do they want to escalate the situation? The murder of Susanne was extremely strange anyways because the murderer was able to flee with his whole family of eight people back to Iraq where they are supposedly in such a dangerous condiation that they had to flee to Germany in the first place. Who can charter a flight for eight people over night? Did the BND (German branch of CIA/Mossad) fly them there? Also the special police forces quickly got them, all within the same day. So they can't solve a stabbing case of a German girl in months but a kike gets killed and all executive measures are taken. Seems legit but still there is more to it.

I have to explain a bit about German federalism and politics. Merkel's party is called "Union" which is split in two branches, the CSU for Bavaria and CDU for the rest of Germany. Bavaria is the biggest region of Germany, situated in the south-east at the border to Austria and Czech republic. Most of Bavaria is very conservatively christian (mostly catholic) and votes CSU, only the regional capital Munich is known to be a social democratic cesspool. You know, normally countries shouldn't have so much involvement of religion into politics but apparently we live in the dark ages again. CSU is still historically and politically stronger in Bavaria than AfD whereas the AfD replaced CDU as the right wing party in the rest of Germany. CDU became more leftist and over years ruled Germany together with SPD (social deomcRATS) what they called "great coalition". Then, also driven by the accellerating immigration and demoralization in Germany, the AfD was founded mostly by former CDU members who are right wing christians.

Now what's really important is that CSU and AfD both vow for more armament and new special powers for the police, turning them defacto into a paramilitary hitsquad for the elite who still controls all those parties to a varying extent. Most "refug€€s" enterd Germany through Bavaria from south eastern Europe which put Bavaria under special stress, also since they are known to be rather conservative. We are still part of the EU and becoming more diluted in it by the day. Unlike AfD, the CSU is not known to be very much against EU and the votes that go to CSU are added with those for CDU in the federal elections, so people who vote CSU automatically vote Merkel, although they might actually hate her. You should also keep in mind the name of Horst Seehofer who is the leader of CSU. Maybe when (((they))) can't uphold Merkel anymore, Horst Seehover might become the new German chancellor for the "Union" party and make a more anti-refug€€ policy while turning Germany into a judeo-christian masonic military dictatorship. Seehofer has been build up as a hope for the right wing christians, although he is part of all those "elite" lodges and orders that people would call "illuminati". He visited Russia some two years ago and had meetings with Putin, shortly thereafter a train in Bavaria derailed and many people died. This was estimated among conspiracy theorists to be the work of secret agencies again and result of collateral damage of a power struggle inside the (((Union))) party because Merkel was on an anti Putin and especially anti-Russian course back then and still is. AfD is absolutely pro-pissrael by the way. They are zionist judeo-christians and also want "integration" (race mixing with "well integrated migrants").

A good thing is that Merkel lost face and many people hate her and blame her, which is of course just blaming a puppet but still the right puppet to blame. SJWs and antifas must be very afraid and desolate these days, as well as the freeloading hordes of non whites (which sadly becomes apparent from more violence of these groups). The right wing parties also raised questions about banning the head scarfs of the muslim women which could lead to revolts of the muslims and would open the doors for christians again to ban other religions. I don't like muslims and their ugly head scarfs either but still this smells a bit fishy as well. Yesterday I went to a soltice fire and met people who also showed the RtRs at work. A friend of a friend told all of us that he recently came to the conclsuion that Satan isn't evil and following this we talked about esoterics and conspiracy theories. Later the dad of a friend came and said some antisemitic things. Germans are waking up more and more.

My fear is that the yids will push for further cirsis and chaos and I think I will do the anti-war RtRs for the soltice as well.

Here is a good video in German about the murder of the little kike girl Susanne:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Siamdmc0rZk

Here is the "Einzelfall" map that I mentioned above:
https://pressefreiheit24.wordpress.com/ ... inalitaet/

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:47 am

Tryed to look these up on the Internet and Youtube. Only found the Austrian news one. Whered you get the info?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Brilliant!
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

WinterHearth666

Postby WinterHearth666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Good stuff happenin'. :)

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:18 pm

First thing you see when you wake up, now that's a good morning. Thank you friends for all the hard work, now to finish the deal. RTR's here we go

risingsun666

Postby risingsun666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:We have changed the world and we will win if you keep the RTR's going.

I will never stop until these alien bugs are completely exterminated from our home planet.
Hail Satan!
Hail our Satanic forces!

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Excellent news.
Satan is truth; knowledge is power.

Power is the greatest virtue.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:39 pm

SS322 wrote:A week ago or so a small 14 year old kike girl (((Susanne Feldmann))) from Wiesbaden was killed by her 20yo Iraqi boyfriend. They reported about this all over the Lügenpresse and also quickly made a case public which happend earlier when a small German girl in a park was stabbed to death by some muslim maniac several months ago. The kike media said that "police didnt want to reveal the girl's identity earlier" although the girl is dead anyways. It's not like migrant criminality and insanity would be a new thing. There is this "Einzelfall" (ironically "single incident") map which shows what crimes of migrants happend where and when in the German speaking countries. That map was shut down by the jews and recreated and updated by devoted people several times. So why do they make these cases public now? Can't they hide them any more or do they want to escalate the situation? The murder of Susanne was extremely strange anyways because the murderer was able to flee with his whole family of eight people back to Iraq where they are supposedly in such a dangerous condiation that they had to flee to Germany in the first place. Who can charter a flight for eight people over night? Did the BND (German branch of CIA/Mossad) fly them there? Also the special police forces quickly got them, all within the same day. So they can't solve a stabbing case of a German girl in months but a kike gets killed and all executive measures are taken. Seems legit but still there is more to it.

I have to explain a bit about German federalism and politics. Merkel's party is called "Union" which is split in two branches, the CSU for Bavaria and CDU for the rest of Germany. Bavaria is the biggest region of Germany, situated in the south-east at the border to Austria and Czech republic. Most of Bavaria is very conservatively christian (mostly catholic) and votes CSU, only the regional capital Munich is known to be a social democratic cesspool. You know, normally countries shouldn't have so much involvement of religion into politics but apparently we live in the dark ages again. CSU is still historically and politically stronger in Bavaria than AfD whereas the AfD replaced CDU as the right wing party in the rest of Germany. CDU became more leftist and over years ruled Germany together with SPD (social deomcRATS) what they called "great coalition". Then, also driven by the accellerating immigration and demoralization in Germany, the AfD was founded mostly by former CDU members who are right wing christians.

Now what's really important is that CSU and AfD both vow for more armament and new special powers for the police, turning them defacto into a paramilitary hitsquad for the elite who still controls all those parties to a varying extent. Most "refug€€s" enterd Germany through Bavaria from south eastern Europe which put Bavaria under special stress, also since they are known to be rather conservative. We are still part of the EU and becoming more diluted in it by the day. Unlike AfD, the CSU is not known to be very much against EU and the votes that go to CSU are added with those for CDU in the federal elections, so people who vote CSU automatically vote Merkel, although they might actually hate her. You should also keep in mind the name of Horst Seehofer who is the leader of CSU. Maybe when (((they))) can't uphold Merkel anymore, Horst Seehover might become the new German chancellor for the "Union" party and make a more anti-refug€€ policy while turning Germany into a judeo-christian masonic military dictatorship. Seehofer has been build up as a hope for the right wing christians, although he is part of all those "elite" lodges and orders that people would call "illuminati". He visited Russia some two years ago and had meetings with Putin, shortly thereafter a train in Bavaria derailed and many people died. This was estimated among conspiracy theorists to be the work of secret agencies again and result of collateral damage of a power struggle inside the (((Union))) party because Merkel was on an anti Putin and especially anti-Russian course back then and still is. AfD is absolutely pro-pissrael by the way. They are zionist judeo-christians and also want "integration" (race mixing with "well integrated migrants").

A good thing is that Merkel lost face and many people hate her and blame her, which is of course just blaming a puppet but still the right puppet to blame. SJWs and antifas must be very afraid and desolate these days, as well as the freeloading hordes of non whites (which sadly becomes apparent from more violence of these groups). The right wing parties also raised questions about banning the head scarfs of the muslim women which could lead to revolts of the muslims and would open the doors for christians again to ban other religions. I don't like muslims and their ugly head scarfs either but still this smells a bit fishy as well. Yesterday I went to a soltice fire and met people who also showed the RtRs at work. A friend of a friend told all of us that he recently came to the conclsuion that Satan isn't evil and following this we talked about esoterics and conspiracy theories. Later the dad of a friend came and said some antisemitic things. Germans are waking up more and more.

My fear is that the yids will push for further cirsis and chaos and I think I will do the anti-war RtRs for the soltice as well.

Here is a good video in German about the murder of the little kike girl Susanne:

This is promising. We definitely need germans to start waking up against the kikes. Germany is the heart of Europe. Meanwhile compared to their huge potential germans are the most repressed of all people. The holohoax and muh evul nazis scam are the main reasons.
Kikes will push crisis and chaos anyway but it's a double edged sword for them as well.

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:22 am

Most excellent news!

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

Sinistra wrote:
SS322 wrote:A week ago or so a small 14 year old kike girl (((Susanne Feldmann))) from Wiesbaden was killed by her 20yo Iraqi boyfriend. They reported about this all over the Lügenpresse and also quickly made a case public which happend earlier when a small German girl in a park was stabbed to death by some muslim maniac several months ago. The kike media said that "police didnt want to reveal the girl's identity earlier" although the girl is dead anyways. It's not like migrant criminality and insanity would be a new thing. There is this "Einzelfall" (ironically "single incident") map which shows what crimes of migrants happend where and when in the German speaking countries. That map was shut down by the jews and recreated and updated by devoted people several times. So why do they make these cases public now? Can't they hide them any more or do they want to escalate the situation? The murder of Susanne was extremely strange anyways because the murderer was able to flee with his whole family of eight people back to Iraq where they are supposedly in such a dangerous condiation that they had to flee to Germany in the first place. Who can charter a flight for eight people over night? Did the BND (German branch of CIA/Mossad) fly them there? Also the special police forces quickly got them, all within the same day. So they can't solve a stabbing case of a German girl in months but a kike gets killed and all executive measures are taken. Seems legit but still there is more to it.

This is promising. We definitely need germans to start waking up against the kikes. Germany is the heart of Europe. Meanwhile compared to their huge potential germans are the most repressed of all people. The holohoax and muh evul nazis scam are the main reasons.
Kikes will push crisis and chaos anyway but it's a double edged sword for them as well.

I'm scared that because of the lie of the Hololhoax it will take too much time to make people understand how evil the jews are...Hope this is not the case.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 am

luis wrote:I'm scared that because of the lie of the Hololhoax it will take too much time to make people understand how evil the jews are...Hope this is not the case.

Actually the holohoax and the rest of the jewish rewriting of WWII while it may seem it makes it especially hard for the axis countries especially germans to wake up, I think it's actually gonna be the opposite after a certain point. Once realizing their heritage has been stolen and history defiled, and that they fought the right fight just to be brainwashed into shame, I think many will get into a state of righteous fury and racial pride. Obviously not everybody has a warrior spirit some are totally hopeless but in any case I think it's easier that it might seem. RTR's are waking people up and that will escalate over time.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:54 am

Sinistra wrote:
luis wrote:I'm scared that because of the lie of the Hololhoax it will take too much time to make people understand how evil the jews are...Hope this is not the case.

Actually the holohoax and the rest of the jewish rewriting of WWII while it may seem it makes it especially hard for the axis countries especially germans to wake up, I think it's actually gonna be the opposite after a certain point. Once realizing their heritage has been stolen and history defiled, and that they fought the right fight just to be brainwashed into shame, I think many will get into a state of righteous fury and racial pride. Obviously not everybody has a warrior spirit some are totally hopeless but in any case I think it's easier that it might seem. RTR's are waking people up and that will escalate over time.

I didn't thought about it in this way so thanks. Hope it will all go well.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:31 pm

When the mudslime invasion was starting to get serious a few years ago they even banned the Satanic and awesome Krampus and Perchta processions that are done in the Alps at the winter solstice. Yes, local ancient Pagan traditions get banned while you must not criticize (((their))) cannibalistic sacrificial pedo cults who have billions of followers.

http://kaernten.orf.at/news/stories/2738069/
https://www.meinbezirk.at/tennengau/lok ... 52731.html
http://www.salzburg24.at/traditioneller ... gt/4496795
http://www.salzburg24.at/auch-halleiner ... gt/4522604
https://www.kronehit.at/news/fluechtlin ... f-abgesagt
This is from the town where Hitler was born:
http://www.salzburg24.at/braunau-fluech ... ge/4523775

It would be awesome if reverse quran rituals in reverse Arabic existed. We could do these on the muslim holidays. Maybe it would be more effective than doing it in reverse hebrew, not matter if it's the same phrase, just translated.