Exposing the Truth About The Jewish God 3

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:28 am

The Jewish "god" as the Kabala states is the world tree with the ten worlds. Which is nothing more as the Kabala states then the individual soul of the Jew. The YHVH as shown from the Kabala is just a series of letters that is used to empower the ten worlds on the Kabala tree, the chakra's. Its a four letter name of the ten worlds. The Torah is nothing more the encoded Kabala where the Kabala is the oral Torah which is the oral teaching of the Rabbi's on the cypher's for the encoded information in the Torah.

In Kabala the term "God is One" which is the most important statement of Judaism. Is simply a code for the number 13. God is 13. This is something the Jews deeply hid in their own texts.

In Kabala there is another way the world tree diagram is shown which is called the " union of the sefiroth in the heart of god." Where the tree shows the seven main chakra's and the minor chakra's in the head. This diagram shows all 13 chakra's. Its also found in the east.

This diagram is an eight spoke wheel with the hub of the wheeling being Tifereth the solar chakra the sun. With the other sefiroths being on the outer spokes of the wheel. This is the ancient map of the soul in the east. Its showing the map of the soul all the 13 chakra's. The six side extensions on the head, shoulders and hips three on each side of the body. With the seven main chakra's on the spine and head. Which this diagram relates to. Keter and Malkuth are shown on the vertical spoke as the root and crown chakra. Note this is called "The Union Of The Sefiroth". Which is showing that the solar chakra is the key to the soul. Sefiroth means "radiance" which is what Tifereth means. Showing the connection.

Note the real heart of "god" is the solar chakra its the key to the soul not the chest.

The "god" of the Jews is simply the 13 chakra's of the individual human soul. In the east the 13 chakra's are the 13 Gods that created the universe which is code for the soul. The "god" of the Jews is simply the individual Jewish soul as the Jewish Rabbi's state in their Kabala.

Source
The Universal Meaning Of Kabala, Leo Schaya
The Wisdom In The Hebrew Alphabet, Rabbi Michael L. Munk

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Shining Sloth 666

Re: Exposing the Truth About The Jewish God 3

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am

Does it mean that the Jews don't have any missing chakra(s)?
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:45 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:Does it mean that the Jews don't have any missing chakra(s)?

I was wondering the same.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:Does it mean that the Jews don't have any missing chakra(s)?

I was wondering the same.

They're operating on stolen gentile information. Their godform is slavery for gentiles and the jew is trying to transform themselves.

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 am

Does All This Constant appearance of Number 13 have anything to do with why The Jews have always Tried to Demonize Number 13 and make it carry Negative vibrations?Or is it because it's one of Father Satan's Favourite Number?
Hail Father Satan.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:57 am

That is why. Satan is the symbol of the Gentile soul symbolically the 13 chakra's or serpent centers.

HorusLucis wrote:Does All This Constant appearance of Number 13 have anything to do with why The Jews have always Tried to Demonize Number 13 and make it carry Negative vibrations?Or is it because it's one of Father Satan's Favourite Number?
Hail Father Satan.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:06 am

Looked on a vantage Point,i have to admitt this sermon is One of its kind.Thanks for the information Hp.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!