On Race Mixing

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1334

On Race Mixing

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Aside all the scientific evidence on the errors of race mixing readily available, today, we have ((("egalitarian"))) science, which forces everything into the same clump. Scientists in their majority are arrogant and they have relinquished their spirit of questioning. Especially scientists of an older age they simply just pick an army to march with, rather than to question their knowledge, or try to expand it, or go after the truth.

A typical example here is many scientists disregard obviously existing facts. Such as that humans have telepathy, or that different races of people that are different and deserve attention for this fact, because actually, this is beautiful that we have many different people on the world and not one clump of everyone being the exact same.

An example of this is the United States, where egalitarianism and the lies that all races are equal are being spewed endlessly on the populace. These are even scientifically unfounded, but who cares, right? The last time a research on race happened, the scientists who did that were lucky to have escaped with their heads intact. As you see, monkeys can't tolerate some facts.

Now, how do scientists make their bread? You guessed it, by doing research. And who FUNDS this research and decides the aims of it? The sponsor. And what does the sponsor most of the time seek in return? To justify something 'scientifically'. Science has become the new pope providing the "Sin Allowance" papers in more than one of our present day retarded beliefs.

If Soros wants to prove the races are equal, he just finds a few scientists who have been grown in the theoretical box of a particular creed, he pays them, and he stages a few researches. These just prove later that 'races are equal' and Soros pushes forward his emissaries to rant and rave about this 'newfound' truth.

Soros can also take his communist squads to also attack decent people in the scientific community, but the community is also self-regulating: by the time some belief which looks 'surreal' appears, the scientist is most of the time immediately banished. The same was not the case in the beginnings of the enlightement and science back then, because it was not as highly infiltrated as it is today.

This modern civilization has agreed upon the same lies, but without asking anyone for it. It just brainwashed it's subjects. For example, you cannot question Rabbi Jesus, Race Mixing as a True Civilization condition, and numerous other things. When you attack these concepts, the conscience of people collapses like a pack of cards, because these people are weak. The enemy also wants to make manifestations of these believed lies, such as to racially mix everyone with everyone.

Now we are only in the beginning of this process, but in the next hundreds of years, the race mixing will have went too deeply, and with disastrous social and existential consequences. Some people are mixed now but nowhere close to the full effect of where this plan would end. Yes, you heard it right, on a final level, the issues will be way more than encountered today. We are talking about Existential consequences.

When you study the most basic aspects of biology, the first question that comes to mind is, why, since we know these very simplistic truths that are scientifically proven, why we do not apply them in our human existence, or choose to admit only half of it? Because if we did, it would be threatening to the common lies believed by this civilization of somnambulists.

For example, a baboon cannot mate with a tiger or lion. When the sperm of the baboon would touch the lion's egg, it is rejected by a natural procedure. This is decided by nature. It makes sense things are that way.

When you put two different species to mate, for example, Lion and Tiger, they may be 'compatible' enough to produce offspring, but the offspring loses the ability to reproduce. This is what Ligers have, they cannot reproduce. They are otherwise powerful animals, and nobody would want to fight a liger, but the thing is, it's unnatural to do these things. The term for this natural blocking is a postzygotic mechanism, and nature does this to prevent this mistake from happening again.

It's obvious that nature doesn't really like these experiments for a number of reasons. Animals race mix only if they are forced to do it and when there are no other options, in which case, they may not even decide to do this and prefer to die. How breeders do this breeding of new species is by locking dogs and forcing them to mate. The same thing goes for cats and other species. Many of the offsprings are weak, frail, die, or lose the ability to reproduce. Once in a while, and on the hundreds or thousands of failed attempts, they create offsprings that can live, and reproduce, and maybe are also the 'desirable'.

Animals do not go in these lengths of stupidity as humans do. Why does this happen on the animals behalf and they do not engage in bizarre activities in most cases? Simply, because they want to create superior offspring. Animals in all their lack of logic do act in the most logically sensible manners.

Another manifestation of the above is when we have two different species, and the sperm can actually enter the egg. Then, the egg can simply break constantly on the early stages of development. This can happen either before birth, or this mechanism can be triggered generations after the creation of a hybrid. The third situation when different species mate, is they can produce an offspring that may be able to have children, but at some point, their genetic power to do so will be removed. This is not always predictable, but it can happen sooner or later, a few generations after the initial admixture. Some species such as cats and dogs have fell in this category and mixed breeds have as such went extinct forever.

So let me ask you some question now. Given humanity largely does what is considered the 3rd category of this, do we know, what will be the consequences of humanity's present day bastardization health wise as well? We do not. But we do know that despite all medical advances, people are frailer than they have ever been.

Just look at how emotionally frail people are when you question their BS, they are ready to remove someone's life over this, this is how much they are affected. Look at the crazy communist mixed mobs in the US by Soros and you will notice this. The funny thing is that many such individuals also claim BS that they are going by the light of scientific knowledge. More like, selective scientific forgery.

The last argument many people use is that "since it CAN happen, then mommy nature excuses it, so get your foreign race dick today and extinct yourself slut, because nature allows this". But the issue here is, if you put a homo sapiens with a neanderthal, which is essentially putting a monkey man to mate with modern man, the mating would still happen, and would produce offspring. This has been the theory in the scientific community simply because of comparing the two. So because opening the legs can actually give life, it doesn't mean the life given is worthy, prospectus, or that it will live long enough.

Lastly on the case of literal bestiality, there are not many subjects, but on the existing knowledge we have, people who commit bestiality have a higher chance to develop penile or genital cancer and all sorts of cancer inducing germs, that can, as time progresses, create all sorts of unpredictable diseases. Aka nature kills these people in a flaunt of revenge sooner or later. Let aside infections and other things.

But why? Maybe because humanity is doing absolutely the most sickening things ever committed on the face of this planet, by unnatural life standards and spitting nature in the face? There is obviously retardation to life's rules, and a purposeful neglect of people to abide by these rules.

Knowing the above, do we really know where the genetic experiment that is being carried out on this world is going? Obviously not. Nobody knows. Is it worthwhile? Obviously not. Is is beneficial? No, it's not in anyway beneficial in the longterm, or on the short term. But humans in a fallen spiritual state are also retarded creatures, and nature doesn't really stand up for 'keep all the tards alive', so many people will go down from this process.

Another thing people brush out is that nature, and there is a scientific term for this that I forgot, protects the different species by putting them in different regions. It happens on a micro scale, and it has to do simply with the term of our natural habitat. Obviously, modern transportation has voided this. But it's clear as to why all races have been adjusted to different living environments.

Brainwashing aside, when primal men saw another tribe, their first instinct was to see if they were hostile, and if they were, war was always the second option. This aside from these tribal people being stupid, was that these individual species were trying to keep their own identity and resources for said, alive.

Putting a bird into a nest of cats is never a good idea. Now we put birds into nests so we can call them cute, and sedate the cat and the bird so we can prove our retarded convictions. Then the bird disappears and people blame the cat for it, or the bird for being 'too weak'. BEHOLD THE RETARDATION OF MODERN "MAN".

Now the enemy attempts an experiment that has unknown effects to the populace, but effects very well known to them. This will eventually, given also modern advances, create a 'human race' which is weak, fully servile, with lower IQ, and with a DNA mixed down in the tens and tens of generations, nobody knows how this ends. Nature is forgiving to race mixing happening in some situations with humans, but if it keeps happening, nature terminates the process on her own in abrupt and deadly manners.

As to what race mixed hybrids kept down for thousands of years make, just look at the jewish race, because indeed, they fit in this category for thousands of years now. While we know and they have admitted they are also part reptilian, they are also part everyone else, contributing to the general insanity and evil this disharmonious species is bringing upon the earth and all it's inhabitants.

It really wants others to become what it itself has become, and to put them in a level way lower, so these rat-human-reptile hybrids can indeed rise as 'racially clean masters' over the 'race mixed goyim cattle'. So imagine how much the process has to go for humans to become crappier than the harbinger of all crap, which is the jew.

If this 'global culture' cared and it was run by decent individuals, what it would be doing would be simple:

It would help all the different human races or species of earth to become the strongest and the best they can become, by respecting their differences and building on these differences without hatred expressed as forced assimilation. This would ensure our safety as a planet and constant development away from all forms of miserable existence that is created by our old weaknesses. The process to this betterment would be first spiritual and then also part scientific, but in tune with nature. Which what the 'primal' people (As accused by scientists) of our recent past, have been doing, bringing birth to wonderful and capable races that are diverse and powerful in their own ways.

This would make earthlings a species worth of attention and further development, so we can reach to the stars and beyond.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

TheFlea
Posts: 92

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:22 pm

To HPHC or anyone else who knows the answers to these questions, perhaps I am not on all cylinders (lack of sleep), I have been looking through sermons but will continue this in case I missed it, but I know race mixing causes issues for people who reincarnate. I have a few questions

Do people only reincarnate in their family line, or if their line becomes mixed can they reincarnate into a different family of their same race?

And also, if someone's family is mixed now after their death, but not too extreme, can someone of a pure racial soul reincarnate correctly back into their mixed line? Or is there a level of how badly mixed it would be when they can no longer reincarnate?

I have been wondering about this. My wife has a childhood friend now who has many, many children... All mixed (this woman drives me nuts, this amongst other things lol) and I got to thinking. Where do the souls come from for these children? From one line or the other, or past souls who mixed themselves and going through the resulting karma being mixed now themselves? There was something else but I forget now what it was I also was going to ask

This has been on my mind, as well as for those who complete the magum opus, what becomes of them? I assume there are a number who have completed it in years past and if they are still living, does anyone find it strange if their ID shows age of 200 lol or if they make their way of starting over elsewhere to avoid resulting suspicion?

Strange thoughts I have in the shower sometimes, I guess...

Anyway good sermon and thank you, RTR then sleep now :P

Dfiyo
Posts: 13

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Dfiyo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:49 pm

How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.

TheFlea
Posts: 92

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Also, kind of off topic. But I know you have reiterated that the outward appearance of the body is a manifestation of what the soul is on the inside. How much of this is altered by the family one reincarnates into? For instance, when one reincarnates, would they look identical as before or just very similar? (bald or with hair, same color eyes, etc)

Also, last two questions I promise, are birth defects or problems during birth caused by past life karma?

Lastly, I have heard someone recently say, that there have been instances where someone is born and has serious problems because of choices they have made in a past life. Such as having to do with major disfiguring diseases, and I'm wondering what one could Do to cause such a thing?

In a fire recently 5 siblings were sadly burned to death, so sad. And I'm wondering, are siblings usually related also in past lives (also other friends and family members, I assume from what I've read on JoS, though I also ponder how common this is), could they have all done something in a prior life to bring such a calamity?

Enough, sorry for all the questions people. I've just been thinking about these things for a few months now. Sermons have answered some questions but given rise to other questions I am curious about as well

User avatar
Victory of satan
Posts: 61

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Victory of satan » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 pm

So, what about race mixed people? Will they stop reproducing at some point due to their mixed genes? I ask this because I often think about how NS governments in the future, after the jews are defeated, will manage race mixing. I think they will prevent whites from mating with other races and mixed people, but will race-mixed people stop from reproducing due to their mixing?

I'm mostly white, but I have some black (I think Arab) genes coming from my mother ( she was born in argentina from an English father and an Argentinian mother but we don't know her origins and her race) should I mate with a girl with the same degree of race mixing that I have? Or with a pure white woman?

Last question. Can you please clarify the fact about race mixing and magnum opus? If I reach immortality, will my body transform into a racially pure body or keep my degree of race mixing?
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1334

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:27 am

Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.


Yea, it has confirmed this, cause they heard so.

Even if that were the case does that justify anything of extincting present day existing races? It does not. All this is, is a useless regression, even in their idiotic 'theory'.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1334

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 am

Victory of satan wrote:So, what about race mixed people? Will they stop reproducing at some point due to their mixed genes? I ask this because I often think about how NS governments in the future, after the jews are defeated, will manage race mixing. I think they will prevent whites from mating with other races and mixed people, but will race-mixed people stop from reproducing due to their mixing?

I'm mostly white, but I have some black (I think Arab) genes coming from my mother ( she was born in argentina from an English father and an Argentinian mother but we don't know her origins and her race) should I mate with a girl with the same degree of race mixing that I have? Or with a pure white woman?

Last question. Can you please clarify the fact about race mixing and magnum opus? If I reach immortality, will my body transform into a racially pure body or keep my degree of race mixing?


The dangers I have talked about come in the late stages of race mixing. There are rare observances of this fact now with present day humans. If the enemy gets their way and everything becomes a forced clump, then I can't know exactly when or how, but this is going to be disastrous.

The amount of people who are mixed now and to whatever extent is only a fraction to what the enemy wants to make out of this world. Many people are mixed now but there are still defined races on people on the earth still. So you're fine and this is not in anyway an impediment to you or anyone else.

As you said you have a dominant blueprint. But you should refrain from doing further mixing for dangers aforementioned.

That's all there is to it. No need to exaggerate things.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1334

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:34 am

TheFlea wrote:Also, kind of off topic. But I know you have reiterated that the outward appearance of the body is a manifestation of what the soul is on the inside. How much of this is altered by the family one reincarnates into? For instance, when one reincarnates, would they look identical as before or just very similar? (bald or with hair, same color eyes, etc)

Also, last two questions I promise, are birth defects or problems during birth caused by past life karma?

Lastly, I have heard someone recently say, that there have been instances where someone is born and has serious problems because of choices they have made in a past life. Such as having to do with major disfiguring diseases, and I'm wondering what one could Do to cause such a thing?

In a fire recently 5 siblings were sadly burned to death, so sad. And I'm wondering, are siblings usually related also in past lives (also other friends and family members, I assume from what I've read on JoS, though I also ponder how common this is), could they have all done something in a prior life to bring such a calamity?

Enough, sorry for all the questions people. I've just been thinking about these things for a few months now. Sermons have answered some questions but given rise to other questions I am curious about as well


Some disasters can come to people from past life karma, in other cases, disasters can come from stupidity of the parents, or stupidity of other people around, same as the mismanagement of other people in relation to the people in question.

Aka some idiot presses a red nuclear button, and people die. This doesn't mean their karma was sick, but they got affected by the sick karma of another person who had influence over them, for example. However the people who have this happen, as a group of unit, somehow have managed, probably by generations of mistakes, for psychopaths to be in power.

Take the jews for instance. They harm everyone, but this has happened because people have ALLOWED this to happen. So if they press a red button and kill people, it's accumulated karma from a very long time, necessarily personal. Didn't the jews tell people openly they want to kill them? Don't people believe in jewish fairytales? Well you get what you go after in nature. Endless blood has been spilled over these jewish fantasies.

The poor children in question could have been burned again together before. But it can also be clear calamity coming from other people, or negative natural forces etc. "We" are not always responsible, but most of the time, we are.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby ss666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:43 am

Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.


Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.



There is a paper addressing the different origin of the White race:
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInfor ... erID=19566

If they make Bible refferences with Adam, Cain, well you know what to do... exposingchristianity.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 140

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:56 am

Thank you for the sermon, it is essential for people to realize the difference between what "can" happen, what should happen, what ought to happen, and what does happen.

I like the phrase you used, "selective scientific forgery".

Nature has an inertia, and momentum to its harmony, and so just because one has the possibility to tamper against it, does not mean they are the new yhvh embodiment of the cosmos.

Eventually these reinforced energy habits (laws) of harmony will catch up and smash the malignant disruption to said harmony.

Its a lesson of the occult side to biophysics, at the fundamental our genetic code is light, and frequency based.

Two incoherent waves out of phase and frequency with each other will disrupt or cancel out the other, weakening the signal that generates our corporeal avatar on the genetic level, and further weakening the karmic vessel that was forged from generations to keep the consciousness aligned and structured.

Race mixing is attempting to troll nature because "Im god and can believe whatever I want and be a hybrid werewolf cow", but you're only trolling yourself, as you said this boils down to an *existential crisis*.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 140

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 am

Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.


It has thoroughly been hoaxed, thoroughly debunked, and then the enemy power "thoroughly" swept that debunking under the rug.

We do not descend from one african, and any claims made of this presupposes they have a perfect model representing exactly who did what at said presumed age, down to the years, and they do not have this, so that is why it is a *theory* and not a fact.

The loudest yapping dog media makes a lot of noise to cover up the logical coherence of natural science, and that is why you should not take them seriously.

Their "science" is meager and only voluminous of yapping about their cherry picked results from shabby experimental procedures, then they try to project that same fault is of the natural scientists, who mind you are not funded, nor supported by the yapping dog media.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 140

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:15 am

TheFlea wrote:To HPHC or anyone else who knows the answers to these questions, perhaps I am not on all cylinders (lack of sleep), I have been looking through sermons but will continue this in case I missed it, but I know race mixing causes issues for people who reincarnate. I have a few questions

Do people only reincarnate in their family line, or if their line becomes mixed can they reincarnate into a different family of their same race?

And also, if someone's family is mixed now after their death, but not too extreme, can someone of a pure racial soul reincarnate correctly back into their mixed line? Or is there a level of how badly mixed it would be when they can no longer reincarnate?

I have been wondering about this. My wife has a childhood friend now who has many, many children... All mixed (this woman drives me nuts, this amongst other things lol) and I got to thinking. Where do the souls come from for these children? From one line or the other, or past souls who mixed themselves and going through the resulting karma being mixed now themselves? There was something else but I forget now what it was I also was going to ask

This has been on my mind, as well as for those who complete the magum opus, what becomes of them? I assume there are a number who have completed it in years past and if they are still living, does anyone find it strange if their ID shows age of 200 lol or if they make their way of starting over elsewhere to avoid resulting suspicion?

Strange thoughts I have in the shower sometimes, I guess...

Anyway good sermon and thank you, RTR then sleep now :P


Interesting questions, no need to feel bad about question, I share the same such rabbit hole curiosity when reading sermons with existential controversy.

there are cases of people being born as their own grandson after the grandfather in question was deceased, even talking to his father about how he raised the father when the father was *his age*.

I believe the same happened to a girl, being her own grand daughter or great grand daughter, with the same (look) in her eyes.

Id say its the ideal propensity to be reincarnated in a racially pure family line, until the magnum opus is achieved and reincarnation is no longer required.

However, as to whether reincarnation happens outside the bloodline I cannot say as in depth ancestry ties to seemingly random past incarnations was not a central theme to these documentaries and articles I took in.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 135

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 am

"ACADEMIC FREEDOM "
The term "Academic Freedom" refers to the rights of educators to teach freely, conduct research, and to write without fear of being attacked and/or dismissed from their positions.

Unfortunately, whenever a professor or any other educator goes against the orthodox teachings, at first, he/she is given s warning. If he/she does not stop, then he/she is ostracized. If he/she still does not stop, then there is dismissal and blackballing.

World Book Encyclopedia has some interesting information under the entree of "Academic Freedom" regarding the history of this.

It reads that during the colonial period in America, religious intolerance was the biggest threat to academic freedom. Views that deviated from Judeo/Christian dogma were under severe attack.

Later on, during the 1800s, (((Wealthy benefactors))) were appointed by many universities as trustees. Many of those trustees felt that the teachings in their universities should agree with their own views, especially political and economic views. As a result, a number of professors lost their jobs for going against this.

After WW2, there was (((communist infiltration))) of universities.

Universities are thoroughly infested with Jews. Students, professors, and university staff from top to bottom. Loaded with Jews. They make the policies, push their goddamned death dealing communist filth under the deceptive slogans of brotherhood and equality, solving the worlds problems and other egregious lies.

People need to wake up. Christianity and Islam and communism are all the same abominable Jewish filth.
Communism is rooted in Christianity. Christianity is a stepping off point to communism.
If the communism fails, then Christianity is reinstituted.

This happened blatantly after the collapse of the USSR and its satellite nations. As soon as the Jewish program of communism collapsed, the Jewish program of Christianity reared its ugly head and former communist countries were infested immediately. Right back like fleas on a dog, but much, much worse.

People need to know!! If one fails, the Jews use the other. Like a two-headed coin. Working both sides.

After atheistic Albania for example, overthrew Jewish communism, Christians infested immediately. In a matter of days. Using humanitarian aid as an excuse, along with bringing shit loads of bibles and other spiritually degenerate paraphernalia of which they zealously pushed upon the vulnerable populace.

After years and years of communist indoctrination, and an extreme lack of any noncommunist educational outlets, the populace has been exceptionally vulnerable. Christians always prey on the vulnerable.

So as for academic freedom, on the one hand the Jewish programs of Christianity and Islam attack from one end and the Jew infested universities attack on the other, along with the outsider Jews who control with their money.

As long as the populace is deceived into believing these Jewish programs are different or opposed to each other, and go running hopelessly from one to the other, trying to find relief, this entire world will keep sliding down into more hopelessness and eventual total damnation.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Dfiyo
Posts: 13

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Dfiyo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:36 am

ss666 wrote:
Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.


Dfiyo wrote:How to talk with people who say that all people are from a black man from Africa? . People say that DNA testing has confirmed this.



There is a paper addressing the different origin of the White race:
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInfor ... erID=19566

If they make Bible refferences with Adam, Cain, well you know what to do... exposingchristianity.


Thanks!

Personal Growth
Posts: 95
Location: Scotland

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:11 pm

I've heard a few times that miscegenation down the line can cause sterility. And I just took it at face value that a person could lose the ability to produce offspring through miscegenation down the line. This post really was full of information and what I took away the most was the postzygotic mechanism. That although race mixing goes against nature, nature can be a little forgiving to two quite similar species mating. But if the race mixing goes too far that postzygotic mechanism can create a block to stop that accident from going too far. Thank you for clarifying how mixed people can lose the ability to reproduce down the line.

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby SETI » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:30 am

I don't know if it is right to say this.i dont support race mixing but the non white race where created by genes of different race by the gods.Satan is the father of Seti who is a dark skinned god.why do this?

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1150

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Personal Growth wrote:I've heard a few times that miscegenation down the line can cause sterility. And I just took it at face value that a person could lose the ability to produce offspring through miscegenation down the line. This post really was full of information and what I took away the most was the postzygotic mechanism. That although race mixing goes against nature, nature can be a little forgiving to two quite similar species mating. But if the race mixing goes too far that postzygotic mechanism can create a block to stop that accident from going too far. Thank you for clarifying how mixed people can lose the ability to reproduce down the line.


Adherence to the spiritually satanic principle of no racial admixture benefits the world and the race together by improving the general conditions or quality of life of the world. Jews push it just to gain off disease just like they plan massacres of thousands, millions in order to gain money (Jew magic).
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1647
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 pm

SETI wrote:I don't know if it is right to say this.i dont support race mixing but the non white race where created by genes of different race by the gods.Satan is the father of Seti who is a dark skinned god.why do this?


Satan's sons and daughters are White, not Black.

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby SETI » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:33 pm

God Seti is dark skinned and is a son of satan

SETI
Posts: 37

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby SETI » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:10 pm

Check the 'Demon gods section in the joy of satan website.africans are blacks aren't we sons/daughters of Father Satan?Lol

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1647
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 pm

SETI wrote:Check the 'Demon gods section in the joy of satan website.africans are blacks aren't we sons/daughters of Father Satan?Lol


Not directly, no. Only Whites are direct descendants.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 553
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Egon » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Ins't that obvious he means his DIRECT children? Set has dark hair not dark skin, he's White. Satan didn't father directly any non-Whites, he's the biological father of the White Race while the other races were geneticaly enginereed.

SETI wrote:Check the 'Demon gods section in the joy of satan website.africans are blacks aren't we sons/daughters of Father Satan?Lol

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 270

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Guys, be sure to read this:
https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-postz ... on-1224813

This will give you a clearer idea for how race mixing is BAD.

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Race mixing is a deliberate and active tool used by ''or rather administered by'' the politically correct, and propaganda in media, to De-evolve and enslave, to try reverse the truth, even to steel potential power that is ours and fling it back at us in a form they can control...it mostly relies on foolishly indoctrinated women who can give birth.

The Universities and liberal media are very much to blame...notice who the hero's are in all the remakes of the films? Notice they feel the need to re-make every film? They persucute older actors for harmless things to, futility try to destroy every trace of free thought or actual culture, every Satanic inspiration? Theses are no mere adaptions of artistic works for the simply stupid. Never by that but take into account the whole picture. Its as obvious as a circumstantial court case before the throne of Satan. Sometimes these idiots inadvertently come right out and say it.

They or ''the force behind them'' in fact just using Liberalism.

The wise of Satan are not intended to fail for this, its assumed we would know better and follow our atavistic responses, spiritual race memory and higher instinct, to the intended evolution with the aid of Satan and the gods.

His blood in us dose call us to him and the gods, the truth. The politically correct here a different voice...that tells them only what they need to know, to serve, with a odd instruct to the contextually perverse. It was known this would be. Its is know it dose pass.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 155
Location: Deutschland

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby SS322 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm

One of my (((profs))) at college said that scientists once did a test with people of all races and sexes and made them sniff on each other with their eyes closed and judge whether they like or dislike the smell. Apparently they found out that women when they are on their period prefer the smell of men of the same race and during the rest of the month they preferd the smell of men of other races. Imagine that! They want to have found out that women instinctlively want a child of another race. This is what a kike in a suit tells to young and susceptible students. When the professor said this I tried to give him a brain aneurism with my thoughts but I was too weak. :oops:

Do you know the phenomenon of telegony? It is said that the first individual one has sex with, no matter if offspring is created or not, will have the biggest influence on all the future offfspring one will have. All animal breeders know about telegony. If you have a dog or horse of a superior breed you will not let it make love with just any dog or horse that passes by. If the first mate is inferior, you can forget about breeding the next champion. This is the reason why most of the ancient cultures and even "primitive" tribes strived for having their children be virgin until marriage. Abrahamic religions didn't invent this, they were the ones to pervert this in order to make money on people's marriage. The Cohens among the jews who are the elite repto-jews are only allowed to marry virgins. In Germany during the old days it was actually so that the two young people would be considerd "engaged" only when the girl was already pregnant but still she would get pregnant from her first boyfriend so to speak. They would marry during pregnancy and recieve gifts for the coming child from the families. Parents would guard their daughters like crazy. Often a boy couldn't even talk to a girl that was not meant for him by the agreement of both clans. They also would try to father the child at the summer solstice so that it is born nine months later at the spring equinox and can develope during the warm half of the year to reduce child mortality in winter but that's another story. The marriage in a church with that huge involvement of the church is relatively young. Originally the church didn't even support marriage at all. Their goal was always to make us go extinct, not to make us breed. I don't say that ancient people were always super strict with that virgin marriage thing but as a general rule they tried to achieve it.

Telegony is also known as Rita-law. Rita is not the name of a woman but comes from the Sanskrit word Rta which is the transcendental natural law. Mitra and Varuna rule over the Rita and protect him. Rita is a form of law higher than Dharma. Dharma rather means the laws and religious traditions of humans but Rita effects everything, not only humans. It is related with the word Rtu/Ritu which means season (as in four seasons) or menstruation (note words like rhythm, ritual, ...) and Rishi/Rshi which means sage or someone inexplicably wise. Ârya (Aryan) is derived from the *r word root as well, literally meaning one who has to reach or achieve. All these words come from the verbal root *r which means to go or reach and is related with the English word "right". The river Rhine /Rhein in Germany is named after this, also the Titan-Goddes Rhea who is the wife of Kronos. Rhea is means flow, stream or passion.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#
666

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 pm

SS322 wrote:One of my (((profs))) at college said that scientists once did a test with people of all races and sexes and made them sniff on each other with their eyes closed and judge whether they like or dislike the smell. Apparently they found out that women when they are on their period prefer the smell of men of the same race and during the rest of the month they preferd the smell of men of other races. Imagine that! They want to have found out that women instinctlively want a child of another race. This is what a kike in a suit tells to young and susceptible students. When the professor said this I tried to give him a brain aneurism with my thoughts but I was too weak. :oops:

Do you know the phenomenon of telegony? It is said that the first individual one has sex with, no matter if offspring is created or not, will have the biggest influence on all the future offfspring one will have. All animal breeders know about telegony. If you have a dog or horse of a superior breed you will not let it make love with just any dog or horse that passes by. If the first mate is inferior, you can forget about breeding the next champion. This is the reason why most of the ancient cultures and even "primitive" tribes strived for having their children be virgin until marriage. Abrahamic religions didn't invent this, they were the ones to pervert this in order to make money on people's marriage. The Cohens among the jews who are the elite repto-jews are only allowed to marry virgins. In Germany during the old days it was actually so that the two young people would be considerd "engaged" only when the girl was already pregnant but still she would get pregnant from her first boyfriend so to speak. They would marry during pregnancy and recieve gifts for the coming child from the families. Parents would guard their daughters like crazy. Often a boy couldn't even talk to a girl that was not meant for him by the agreement of both clans. They also would try to father the child at the summer solstice so that it is born nine months later at the spring equinox and can develope during the warm half of the year to reduce child mortality in winter but that's another story. The marriage in a church with that huge involvement of the church is relatively young. Originally the church didn't even support marriage at all. Their goal was always to make us go extinct, not to make us breed. I don't say that ancient people were always super strict with that virgin marriage thing but as a general rule they tried to achieve it.

Telegony is also known as Rita-law. Rita is not the name of a woman but comes from the Sanskrit word Rta which is the transcendental natural law. Mitra and Varuna rule over the Rita and protect him. Rita is a form of law higher than Dharma. Dharma rather means the laws and religious traditions of humans but Rita effects everything, not only humans. It is related with the word Rtu/Ritu which means season (as in four seasons) or menstruation (note words like rhythm, ritual, ...) and Rishi/Rshi which means sage or someone inexplicably wise. Ârya (Aryan) is derived from the *r word root as well, literally meaning one who has to reach or achieve. All these words come from the verbal root *r which means to go or reach and is related with the English word "right". The river Rhine /Rhein in Germany is named after this, also the Titan-Goddes Rhea who is the wife of Kronos. Rhea is means flow, stream or passion.


The education system is total corrupt brain washing at the university level, Satanic universities and validated self-education are a must. Satanist should arrange things for other Satanist on a more prosaic level such as employment and education, as well as services. Everyone who can should do what they can.
I know I am and will do more, in every choice I make in future.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

User avatar
13thson.
Posts: 17

Re: On Race Mixing

Postby 13thson. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Aside all the scientific evidence on the errors of race mixing readily available, today, we have ((("egalitarian"))) science, which forces everything into the same clump. Scientists in their majority are arrogant and they have relinquished their spirit of questioning. Especially scientists of an older age they simply just pick an army to march with, rather than to question their knowledge, or try to expand it, or go after the truth.

A typical example here is many scientists disregard obviously existing facts. Such as that humans have telepathy, or that different races of people that are different and deserve attention for this fact, because actually, this is beautiful that we have many different people on the world and not one clump of everyone being the exact same.

An example of this is the United States, where egalitarianism and the lies that all races are equal are being spewed endlessly on the populace. These are even scientifically unfounded, but who cares, right? The last time a research on race happened, the scientists who did that were lucky to have escaped with their heads intact. As you see, monkeys can't tolerate some facts.

Now, how do scientists make their bread? You guessed it, by doing research. And who FUNDS this research and decides the aims of it? The sponsor. And what does the sponsor most of the time seek in return? To justify something 'scientifically'. Science has become the new pope providing the "Sin Allowance" papers in more than one of our present day retarded beliefs.

If Soros wants to prove the races are equal, he just finds a few scientists who have been grown in the theoretical box of a particular creed, he pays them, and he stages a few researches. These just prove later that 'races are equal' and Soros pushes forward his emissaries to rant and rave about this 'newfound' truth.

Soros can also take his communist squads to also attack decent people in the scientific community, but the community is also self-regulating: by the time some belief which looks 'surreal' appears, the scientist is most of the time immediately banished. The same was not the case in the beginnings of the enlightement and science back then, because it was not as highly infiltrated as it is today.

This modern civilization has agreed upon the same lies, but without asking anyone for it. It just brainwashed it's subjects. For example, you cannot question Rabbi Jesus, Race Mixing as a True Civilization condition, and numerous other things. When you attack these concepts, the conscience of people collapses like a pack of cards, because these people are weak. The enemy also wants to make manifestations of these believed lies, such as to racially mix everyone with everyone.

Now we are only in the beginning of this process, but in the next hundreds of years, the race mixing will have went too deeply, and with disastrous social and existential consequences. Some people are mixed now but nowhere close to the full effect of where this plan would end. Yes, you heard it right, on a final level, the issues will be way more than encountered today. We are talking about Existential consequences.

When you study the most basic aspects of biology, the first question that comes to mind is, why, since we know these very simplistic truths that are scientifically proven, why we do not apply them in our human existence, or choose to admit only half of it? Because if we did, it would be threatening to the common lies believed by this civilization of somnambulists.

For example, a baboon cannot mate with a tiger or lion. When the sperm of the baboon would touch the lion's egg, it is rejected by a natural procedure. This is decided by nature. It makes sense things are that way.

When you put two different species to mate, for example, Lion and Tiger, they may be 'compatible' enough to produce offspring, but the offspring loses the ability to reproduce. This is what Ligers have, they cannot reproduce. They are otherwise powerful animals, and nobody would want to fight a liger, but the thing is, it's unnatural to do these things. The term for this natural blocking is a postzygotic mechanism, and nature does this to prevent this mistake from happening again.

It's obvious that nature doesn't really like these experiments for a number of reasons. Animals race mix only if they are forced to do it and when there are no other options, in which case, they may not even decide to do this and prefer to die. How breeders do this breeding of new species is by locking dogs and forcing them to mate. The same thing goes for cats and other species. Many of the offsprings are weak, frail, die, or lose the ability to reproduce. Once in a while, and on the hundreds or thousands of failed attempts, they create offsprings that can live, and reproduce, and maybe are also the 'desirable'.

Animals do not go in these lengths of stupidity as humans do. Why does this happen on the animals behalf and they do not engage in bizarre activities in most cases? Simply, because they want to create superior offspring. Animals in all their lack of logic do act in the most logically sensible manners.

Another manifestation of the above is when we have two different species, and the sperm can actually enter the egg. Then, the egg can simply break constantly on the early stages of development. This can happen either before birth, or this mechanism can be triggered generations after the creation of a hybrid. The third situation when different species mate, is they can produce an offspring that may be able to have children, but at some point, their genetic power to do so will be removed. This is not always predictable, but it can happen sooner or later, a few generations after the initial admixture. Some species such as cats and dogs have fell in this category and mixed breeds have as such went extinct forever.

So let me ask you some question now. Given humanity largely does what is considered the 3rd category of this, do we know, what will be the consequences of humanity's present day bastardization health wise as well? We do not. But we do know that despite all medical advances, people are frailer than they have ever been.

Just look at how emotionally frail people are when you question their BS, they are ready to remove someone's life over this, this is how much they are affected. Look at the crazy communist mixed mobs in the US by Soros and you will notice this. The funny thing is that many such individuals also claim BS that they are going by the light of scientific knowledge. More like, selective scientific forgery.

The last argument many people use is that "since it CAN happen, then mommy nature excuses it, so get your foreign race dick today and extinct yourself slut, because nature allows this". But the issue here is, if you put a homo sapiens with a neanderthal, which is essentially putting a monkey man to mate with modern man, the mating would still happen, and would produce offspring. This has been the theory in the scientific community simply because of comparing the two. So because opening the legs can actually give life, it doesn't mean the life given is worthy, prospectus, or that it will live long enough.

Lastly on the case of literal bestiality, there are not many subjects, but on the existing knowledge we have, people who commit bestiality have a higher chance to develop penile or genital cancer and all sorts of cancer inducing germs, that can, as time progresses, create all sorts of unpredictable diseases. Aka nature kills these people in a flaunt of revenge sooner or later. Let aside infections and other things.

But why? Maybe because humanity is doing absolutely the most sickening things ever committed on the face of this planet, by unnatural life standards and spitting nature in the face? There is obviously retardation to life's rules, and a purposeful neglect of people to abide by these rules.

Knowing the above, do we really know where the genetic experiment that is being carried out on this world is going? Obviously not. Nobody knows. Is it worthwhile? Obviously not. Is is beneficial? No, it's not in anyway beneficial in the longterm, or on the short term. But humans in a fallen spiritual state are also retarded creatures, and nature doesn't really stand up for 'keep all the tards alive', so many people will go down from this process.

Another thing people brush out is that nature, and there is a scientific term for this that I forgot, protects the different species by putting them in different regions. It happens on a micro scale, and it has to do simply with the term of our natural habitat. Obviously, modern transportation has voided this. But it's clear as to why all races have been adjusted to different living environments.

Brainwashing aside, when primal men saw another tribe, their first instinct was to see if they were hostile, and if they were, war was always the second option. This aside from these tribal people being stupid, was that these individual species were trying to keep their own identity and resources for said, alive.

Putting a bird into a nest of cats is never a good idea. Now we put birds into nests so we can call them cute, and sedate the cat and the bird so we can prove our retarded convictions. Then the bird disappears and people blame the cat for it, or the bird for being 'too weak'. BEHOLD THE RETARDATION OF MODERN "MAN".

Now the enemy attempts an experiment that has unknown effects to the populace, but effects very well known to them. This will eventually, given also modern advances, create a 'human race' which is weak, fully servile, with lower IQ, and with a DNA mixed down in the tens and tens of generations, nobody knows how this ends. Nature is forgiving to race mixing happening in some situations with humans, but if it keeps happening, nature terminates the process on her own in abrupt and deadly manners.

As to what race mixed hybrids kept down for thousands of years make, just look at the jewish race, because indeed, they fit in this category for thousands of years now. While we know and they have admitted they are also part reptilian, they are also part everyone else, contributing to the general insanity and evil this disharmonious species is bringing upon the earth and all it's inhabitants.

It really wants others to become what it itself has become, and to put them in a level way lower, so these rat-human-reptile hybrids can indeed rise as 'racially clean masters' over the 'race mixed goyim cattle'. So imagine how much the process has to go for humans to become crappier than the harbinger of all crap, which is the jew.

If this 'global culture' cared and it was run by decent individuals, what it would be doing would be simple:

It would help all the different human races or species of earth to become the strongest and the best they can become, by respecting their differences and building on these differences without hatred expressed as forced assimilation. This would ensure our safety as a planet and constant development away from all forms of miserable existence that is created by our old weaknesses. The process to this betterment would be first spiritual and then also part scientific, but in tune with nature. Which what the 'primal' people (As accused by scientists) of our recent past, have been doing, bringing birth to wonderful and capable races that are diverse and powerful in their own ways.

This would make earthlings a species worth of attention and further development, so we can reach to the stars and beyond.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The problem is due to there meddling, as you say yourself.Men of our courage and intelligence are rare.

As you know, people are now undergoing brutal slave training from child hood, parents are feeding what you talking about into there children s minds to scare them and set up complexes at a early age while they are most susceptible and mislead with the ease of the trust the parent inspires in the child.,

They are being indoctrinated in there schools brainwashed to the point they cant even see as we see or understand us. Then as adults blasted by liberal media.

This make saving our own kind trying but not hard, for the tools of the enemy knowing or unknowing have no real power, and the victims we are trying to help to not be victims have not been allowed to develop spiritually. So we can mentally force the issue with ritual on a grand scale to awaken our kind, the sons and daughter of Satan!

We, Come with all the powers of Hell, and Satan, his Daemon ''our Gods'' and the entire Divine Empire of Orion behind us, to awaken them and unplug there ears so that they can hear his call and become gods, rising up to join him, and help complete his great work on the worlds!

We cast away the field of the enemies meddling for our own kind to awaken and seek him as is the natural call of there mind and blood!
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need
-Satan


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests