Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews Slaughter Of Baku, Nobel Oil And Tesla

HP Mageson666 said:
The Titanic was originally the Olympic the sister ship of the Titanic. Smith collided into a British warship by accident and caused major damage to the keel of the Olympic which caused it to lean to the left. The ship was already wasted money wise. They changed the name to Titanic and all the china that had Olympic' name on it was removed with Titanic. A junior office in the White Star line stated this fact in a letter he wrote. This is the other reason a lot of crew jumped ship in Liverpool. Ballard found the Titanic on the bottom on the ocean you can note the plates bearing Titanic have fallen off in parts and under neither them is Olympic. Under stress during the hearing into the Titanic the White Star executive kept calling it the Olympic. The learn on the Titanic how it learns in the images is due to the keel it was the Olympic

No need for past lives all the evidence is already there. Ballard's own statements on finding the Titanic was that it was a crime scene.

ASQV13886662080 said:
This is useful information High Priest Mageson, thank you.

Now I can confidently summarize the Titanic and Tesla link with the JP Morgan fraud when people are interested to ask.

Was the insurance fraud such a common thing because ships of that caliber were still in the proto type status and prone to faults which could be exploited?

Thats my first impression.

What would be interesting is to hear the perspective of those who are documented to retain past life memories of the Titanic, as one child could remember his life as an engineering for the Titanic.

These people would ideally point in the direction of the conspirators when they get a vibe off of their personages, such as jew poo morgan.

I'm sorry HP Mageson, but I'm not sure!
Are you sure the ships have been replaced?
If you can get it then please write!

I've already found the answer to my question!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5f2mcebTA

Really the olympic has sunk!
The end of the video is very good because John Hamer also refers to the "elite".
He also makes it clear that this "ship disaster" is just a small part of the huge spider web!
I always do that when I see new information I analyze and try to connect it to what I read on the JOS forum! Incredible but not only this story but all the other things I've read (911, Saturn, Mars Cydonia, Titanic Switch) perfectly match everything the High Priests have said! Last time I looked at the web archive and you can still find some in the old forum. Amazing how much work the High Priests and High Priestess and other members have done!

By the way!
Yesterday I just heard my coworkers talk about how much they look at Netflix and how good and how much
play online too. Meanwhile, slaves in 12-hour shifts often for very little money! I know the enemy is causing this! Currently, this is a Fake World!
I'd rather go and do the RTR!

The Olympic post-Titanic

The Olympic, or, if the insurance swap theory is true the Titanic disguised as the Olympic, continued to serve for many years.

It acted as troop transport in WW1 and resumed service as a luxury liner in the 20s and 30s before been finally retired in 1935.

In all of that time, no evidence that the ship was really the Titanic was ever discovered? Even when it was dismantled in 1936 there was no indication that the ship was anything other than the Olympic.

It was only RMS Olympic that was primed with grey undercoat.
So the wreck is supposed to be Olympic!
8078760_orig.jpg

Hawke_-_Olympic_collision.JPG

1*9GPtBBIFJ2iwehLnvD2dSw.jpeg

I did a lot of research on the ships, but unfortunately I'm still uncertain!
HP please come and see if you can!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
"The Titanic was originally the Olympic the sister ship of the Titanic. Smith collided into a British warship by accident and caused major damage to the keel of the Olympic which caused it to lean to the left. The ship was already wasted money wise. They changed the name to Titanic and all the china that had Olympic' name on it was removed with Titanic. A junior office in the White Star line stated this fact in a letter he wrote. This is the other reason a lot of crew jumped ship in Liverpool. Ballard found the Titanic on the bottom on the ocean you can note the plates bearing Titanic have fallen off in parts and under neither them is Olympic. Under stress during the hearing into the Titanic the White Star executive kept calling it the Olympic. The learn on the Titanic how it learns in the images is due to the keel it was the Olympic"

No need for past lives all the evidence is already there. Ballard's own statements on finding the Titanic was that it was a crime scene.

I know, I know, but this topic won't let you down because there are a lot of contradictions.

I have one more problem!
It is said that the Olympic serial number is 400 and the Titanic 401.
And this was found in several places in the wreck! (401)

But what if they did it just by changing the names and actually the Titanic ID for the 400 and the Olympic 401 would have been easier.?

So what do you think? HPMageson? Or others?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back