Life of Internet At Stake Again Now in Europe - Important

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666

Life of Internet At Stake Again Now in Europe - Important

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:48 am

Since some brothers and sisters here have talked about Article 13. I sat down and read through the boring document of the bureaucrats, and what it says is pretty simple and boils down to a few points. I wanted to see if this was simply exaggerations of fear mongering, but it's not. The legislation is extremely board and it can be applied in virtually every situation. And we all can imagine where it will be applied as it always happens.

You can see for yourself below if you have the time.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content ... 2016PC0593

First of all they say they do this for 'copyright' laws. But since the goyim are too stupid to bother themselves with such, as is the predisposition for every policy of the Jew-U, so the powers for reporting these 'incidents' will be put in the hands of companies or other entities. In plain slang you can have companies like in the US threatening you with ransoms so that they don't hit your copyright, or agencies created by the European Jewnion to manage this in all of it's territory.

It will be like the incident with Alinity shekel-eater-attention-whore who attacked Pewdiepie to get quick bucks from a copyright company. This is only one form this can take place. And notice this happened in the from of a very good US based platform with similar legislation in regards to copyrighting. This thing could become everyday life in Europea and reach a point of blackmail.

Press articles questioning the Jew-U, could disappear over copyright grounds. In general even linking to a press article could hold you liable of abuse of copyrights, even quoting a said article. Re-tweeting even could be affected. Add this in conjunction to the "Fake News" paranoia the enemy has created, and you shortly will have an internet as dead as Merkel's rotting jewish soul.

Even private files could be affected over the reason of 'private investigation for stealing copyrighted material'. For example, they can brand someone a copyrighted material thief. While they let loose pedophiles in the Vatican, they can accuse children in poor EU countries for downloading a show that is 'copyrighted' fairly easily. The capability of paranoia with these laws is very high.

Also, this will end the anonymity of the internet. Since there is a chance one may have to pay internet tax in order to upload let's say, a picture for their website.

Essentially the EU is crumbling so it's trying to create a censorship machine now. What this is going to do is go to every website, publication, and whatever else the right wing parties or others have, and accuse them of stealing copyright. More than likely online bots and specific programs will do the searching, so the entities that use images or even share links can find themselves in huge fines over virtually nothing.

Since these vanity fines can be too huge, they may simply go to jail to avoid paying for them. It may not be long until a random meme'r is going to have to testify at a court on why he used a picture. And we all know WHICH side in politics uses memes, imagery, and the internet. It's not the baby boomers that vote for "Accept A Jewish Pension High Pension- To Rape Your Country And Relinquish your Right To existence-" Merkel.

For what it also looks like for example. Pictures of Hitler may be banned from circulation as well. Since many are 'copyrighted' by (((documentary owners))) or other agencies that keep copyrights of random deceased people unrightfully. Many said jewish companies will smell the gold and start assaulting Gentiles who use all sorts of material to bully and harass people, or outright legal threats.

Lastly what also could happen is that sharing of information could also be affected. For example, if you write something exposing the enemy, it may not be able to be blocked based on free speech. Now some jew who owns the copyright to a certain version of the Talmud let's say, can file against you, and if you put this quote in your posts in regards to how it's fine to rape a 3 year old, and it exists in it's book, they can just shut you down over "copyright" grounds.

We have to keep doing the RTR's, this is a very grim and paranoid situation the jews are opening up to. It has to fail. And given the past of Europe when it comes to passing legislations and not giving a fuck (5-6 jews essentially control what is going on in Europe as appointed by the Banksters), we have to put extra effort to counteract against this.

The good news is that everytime these things happen in Europe people grow off the handle. So when random memer's will get to justice and someone will want to report it and use a picture (fewer pictures may even show in google or other search engines as well) they may not be able to even report on 'copyright' grounds.

If this comes to pass from these traitors in the parliament, then deadly spiritual warfare may have to ensue, but this is unclear. There are aware elements in both the EU and US parliaments right now, who actually DO fight for freedom. Let's help so that the Gods don't let this happen to this world for it will be devastating.

The internet belongs to humanity as a universal human right. There is no reason to censor anything on it. Those who censor the internet do effectively censor a dragon with infinite mouths. And these mouths will burn them.

We need to do the RTR's exactly as we are instructed and make sure this does NOT happen. The Part 2 of the Schedule will be centered around counteracting the above while maintaining pressure on important areas.

These stinky censorship reptiles think they can silence us by the criminal laws conceived by a few of their species against the whole of the world. Then we can reply with a few of our RTR's in exchange.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Dfiyo

Re: Life of Internet At Stake Again Now in Europe - Important

Postby Dfiyo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Thank You Brother for this. This is very Big Problem.

AldebaranDeTauro

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Wow thank you so much HP! i can only imagine how boring it couldve been to go through that whole legal document so again thank you for all your hard work as well as the rest of the clergys. Cant wait for part 2 so we can help our brethren in EU finish off these parasites once and for all
CANT WAIT!

Hail Satan!!!!

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Once the Mega server deleted a couple of audio files uploaded by me and just for personal use.They stated this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LoFT1 ... GO3pfxTGmN

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Really happy I could do my part in bringing this topic to more light and posting the legal document. Thank you for making such a swift response on this topic too. It was only an hour after I posted my topic, so it's always really reassuring to see you guys so proactive and on the money, especially with such an articulate post too. Really though, this whole thing smells like desperation. Article 13 must have been hurriedly scraped together after the failure of destroying net neutrality. Their lack of patience will no doubt be their downfall.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Arcadia wrote:Really happy I could do my part in bringing this topic to more light and posting the legal document. Thank you for making such a swift response on this topic too. It was only an hour after I posted my topic, so it's always really reassuring to see you guys so proactive and on the money, especially with such an articulate post too. Really though, this whole thing smells like desperation. Article 13 must have been hurriedly scraped together after the failure of destroying net neutrality. Their lack of patience will no doubt be their downfall.

We were aware of the matter before but we didn't write something right away. I started looking on it after HP Don mentioned it somewhere. Also this BS they have written in these 56 boring pages is just plain fucking boring. Some of these laws are 150 pages long or sometimes even thousands, so not even those who are to vote for them have time to read the terms that they sign.

What it does is say the obvious, that they will for example further their 'information data mining operations' to find offenders (aka, everyone who may have something that is copyrighted randomly in their cloud, upload service, or even personal PC) and then it say some BS about how it will apply only "IF" and some broad "IF's" to make it seem innocent and pretend it's only for academia or whatever.

"I will put these guys in the gulag goy, but only these guys. Are you an academic? No. So please accept the building of the gulag, fund it, and I promise you you aren't going in."

This is Net Neutrality 3.0 basically in just a different form. Essentially just binding the internet by the authority of the few and the rich.

I have also found a document from the European Parliament years ago that says basically instructs about how the "Press covering" of the Migrant Crisis has to happen and how it has to agree with 'human rights'. It's a directive so that they report it "Favorably", and then they published another one to complain they did not and to link this with populism and mass fear over the "Migration". MUH FREEDOM OF THE PRESS GOY...

Every single video on the above (Such as the epic video "With Open Borders, The Collective Suicide of European Nations") have been destroyed under the pretext of 'copyrights'. This is just intensification of the above. It also has some random BS about how this will financially help 'music creators' (my ass) and then it goes into the main points.

Youtube in many European countries is also fully castrated, all you see is Migrant Doctors and Migrant PhD, and you can only watch documentaries about how evil Hitler was and how many Ovens he had. And probably be blacklisted for Gulag Samisdat in the process.

This "article" is crappily put together, very obvious. Not even obscure. If anyone has the time to read these things, you'll be surprized on how open they are about numerous said subjects about censorship etc.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:Once the Mega server deleted a couple of audio files uploaded by me and just for personal use.They stated this:

Never save things that you don't have the rights for in the 'clouds'. Or this is what is going to happen.

They check your files.

And also yes, this is actually piracy.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Arcadia wrote:Really happy I could do my part in bringing this topic to more light and posting the legal document. Thank you for making such a swift response on this topic too. It was only an hour after I posted my topic, so it's always really reassuring to see you guys so proactive and on the money, especially with such an articulate post too. Really though, this whole thing smells like desperation. Article 13 must have been hurriedly scraped together after the failure of destroying net neutrality. Their lack of patience will no doubt be their downfall.

Also thanks for pointing it out. It's important if someone finds something they can bring it here for discussion. We cannot look at everything at once.

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:57 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Also thanks for pointing it out. It's important if someone finds something they can bring it here for discussion. We cannot look at everything at once.

Or simply he can encrypt the file or the archive (zip or rar) before putting it in the cloud.

Personally I recommend VeraCrypt (Open-Source), all other software of this type (like FolderLock) have backdoors and codes to unlock the file encryption, which they can provide to governments on request.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Files can be encrypted before sending them to the cloud drive. That way, even if someone gets your files, those will be useless for them.

How to encrypt file on Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VKvAsDPSoo

How to encrypt file on Mac OS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPgnqDBWLN4

How to encrypt file on Linux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pS-DyC3cQU

It is best to not save what is important for other people not to see in the cloud. But, if you must, encryption will keep your files safe.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 pm

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:...

Worst case scenario now, they can shut down and/or give penalties to your account. Which is why we need to be iron firm and resolute with the RTR's. That is sensible. As for those sharing copyrighted stuff, that is illegal, end of point.

Because if laws such as the above pass, they can easily fuck up people for having meme pics that are 'copyrighted' by someone. There are laws and laws. If someone has the money, they should buy. People there are working too to produce these things obviously. One example is music.

"Stealing" music when there is youtube, or spotify where you can pay 7 bucks a month and the creators get paid, is a no brainer. Artists need to eat too. By listening to Gentiles you can help them generate revenue for it. The copyright system worked fine in Youtube, way better than they propose now, for example, the more people shared content of an artist, the more the artist would get paid by the auto-copyright thing. They also gain free advertising.

This is part of the false pretext they use to promote this BS Article 13, part of it is to 'help artists' while all the jewish system does is destroy Artists and put them in poverty most of the time. And based on the above pretext they use this as a cover to destroy the internet and mine info from clouds, pc's etc, directly and legally.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:07 pm

Once the Mega server deleted a couple of audio files uploaded by me and just for personal use.They stated this:

Well if that isn't the biggest BS...considering the people doing the JoS audios do them FOR people to upload and share. They aren't doing it for money so what 'copyright' is being encroached on? What physical 'monetary gain'? You aren't 'taking' anything from them, they want you to have them....just as the people who write the Sermons do them for the same reason - for people to share and to learn from. Thats the whole point to do them. To spread the information. Because this is working for Satan. He wants people to have access to the truth. At least, thats how I see it....So...who are these fucks to delete those from your account? Who are they to say its 'stolen' content? Did they create it? No. And they then steal it from YOU? This is hypocrisy to the tenth degree. THEY are the thieves!

And yeah, they really DO check your files. The amount of surveillance is just off the board ridiculous.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:41 pm

This article 13 is a very bad thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFOlxbrLGGA
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:46 am

The reason for the timing is they are bringing this in now because the entire EU is breaking apart and they found out with the case in England their controlled fake news media has lost its power. They also found out the hard way in the Trump election in America the online free press got Trump elected. Despite they attacked him all the time in the mainstream. It also cost them most of their media control over the narrative. They know the populism wave is riding in Europe in a few cycles of European elections the entire EU is going to disappear.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:20 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The reason for the timing is they are bringing this in now because the entire EU is breaking apart and they found out with the case in England their controlled fake news media has lost its power. They also found out the hard way in the Trump election in America the online free press got Trump elected. Despite they attacked him all the time in the mainstream. It also cost them most of their media control over the narrative. They know the populism wave is riding in Europe in a few cycles of European elections the entire EU is going to disappear.

In a few elections?? So could that mean that next year the EU could be done for? This years September theres the Swedish parliamentary elections where the SD wins and then the next is at april-may the Finnish parliamentary elections. And also the EJ (European Jewnion). So could the EU be done for next year?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

My older channel got banned altogether because the documentary on South Africa over the allegation of "copyright infringement". And guess what Youtube didn't even gave that recorrent right to appeal to the decision when they usualy flag videos due this.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Every single video on the above (Such as the epic video "With Open Borders, The Collective Suicide of European Nations") have been destroyed under the pretext of 'copyrights'. This is just intensification of the above. It also has some random BS about how this will financially help 'music creators' (my ass) and then it goes into the main points.

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 pm

If I may add a personal opinion, I don't think the Communications RTR is quite complete.

It just says
All media and communications are now free for Gentiles and that the jews lost control

But the unfortunately stupid goyim just uses the free media he gets to do cat shows, fashion and other useless topic shows. What we need to hear from the media is the TRUTH.

I think we should add to it a phrase like "The Gentiles truths are spoken loud and clear daily in all media." and perhaps even add something in the lines of "These eternal truths resonate with the soul of the Gentiles."

Without meaningful information in the media, the opportunity is lost. And we have enough stupid shows already. :cry:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Immortal wrote:If I may add a personal opinion, I don't think the Communications RTR is quite complete.

It just says
All media and communications are now free for Gentiles and that the jews lost control

But the unfortunately stupid goyim just uses the free media he gets to do cat shows, fashion and other useless topic shows. What we need to hear from the media is the TRUTH.

I think we should add to it a phrase like "The Gentiles truths are spoken loud and clear daily in all media." and perhaps even add something in the lines of "These eternal truths resonate with the soul of the Gentiles."

Without meaningful information in the media, the opportunity is lost. And we have enough stupid shows already. :cry:

There is no need to add anything. That part is covered in the Ending Confusion RTR. Just saying.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Https://saveyourinternet.eu

Hope it s not too late. This is a tool in which you can send an email to MEPs... but be careful to which factions you send this. Better not use it unless you know the political views and agendas of the political faction