Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nov 4 Win

Mageson666

Nov 4 Win

The Jewish globalist oligarchs put around 20 billion dollars into Nov 4, communist uprising in America to push Trump out of office and end the nationalist revolution in America. They kabalistically timed this to connect to the anniversary of the Jewish communist revolution in Russia. This was to be the uprising to bring in total communism. They put months of planning into this....... And on Nov 4 it failed......totally.

Not only that but thousands of Nationalist American's went into the streets to show these Jews they are not taking this from them anymore!

Our RTR's are working we stopped a communist revolution in America. The Jews don't have the occult and political power to make this happen. They also lost billions of dollars they can't get back. They also exposed them to the entire world.

We must keep up the RTR's we are winning.

Here in Spain they were also trying to push a communist revolution through the independence of Catalonia and they have also totally failed.

https://translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alertadigital.com%2F2017%2F09%2F28%2Fgeorge-soros-financia-el-independentismo-catalan%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Considering what happened in Spain with the civil war. What is the general attitude towards communism over there now?

Wotanwarrior said:
Here in Spain they were also trying to push a communist revolution through the independence of Catalonia and they have also totally failed.

https://translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alertadigital.com%2F2017%2F09%2F28%2Fgeorge-soros-financia-el-independentismo-catalan%2F&edit-text=&act=url

HP Mageson666 said:
Considering what happened in Spain with the civil war. What is the general attitude towards communism over there now?

Wotanwarrior said:

40 years of marxist propaganda have done their job and there are many leftists, but in the last 3 years, nationalism is re-emerging, it seems that people are starting to wake up.

Their music industry is slowly going down.The Goyim started to understand the subconscious messages of the likes of Taylor Swift.
Their movie industry is still going strong but the Fall has begun with Weinstein.
It seems the Jews are failing in the entertainment "department" too.Their demise will be long but it is imminent.

I am a bit confused about Trump. besides the fact that his staff is 90% jewish, Trump may be their attempt to make the Right look BAD! They may force him to make some big mistakes and also associate him with Hitler since people are stupid and fall for those things which would result in the inceasing of the left/marxism... The two parties in the US are still in the concept of controlled opposition.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:

I am a bit confused about Trump. besides the fact that his staff is 90% jewish, Trump may be their attempt to make the Right look BAD! They may force him to make some big mistakes and also associate him with Hitler since people are stupid and fall for those things which would result in the inceasing of the left/marxism... The two parties in the US are still in the concept of controlled opposition.

Well put, this is exactly what the jews are doing. Trump is a fake nationalist just like Putin who is on the other side of the coin.

Wotanwarrior said:

The Communists were GROVELLING over the so called "Independence" of "Catalonia". I have subscribed to numerous Communist outlets simply to get news and e-mail and watch what they are doing, I also read blogs and news and so forth.

They were extremely happy about this happening. They are all 'for the state' and so forth, when it serves them of course. Revolutionary as they are, if a revolution is outside of their control, they frown upon it.

They like to break states down to sink them easier in an isolated sense. This is an old classic of the Communists. They just create an internal dispute within a state first. Then they take the people they have infected and they rally them to destroy the whole state or 'separate' them somewhere, where they can freely destroy them.

I know I have already posted this before, but this is just invigorating to see.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171018-kuwaiti-official-orders-israel-delegates-to-get-out/

I just so love to see these wins and the progress we've made. I've been doing more meditation and rtr's than I've ever done lately and these wins inspire me to keep it up.

Hail fucking SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaahh were so great!

@EasternFireLion

The only good people in the Right are from the atheistic anti-Communist era in America. That seems to be the right you're talking about and they are a small but powerful. It's most of the intellectual class it seems mixed in with true American patriots whose ideology is centered around the Constitution and the Kennedy era/Anti-Communism.

I think their plan is to start a civil war and this is what the Las Vegas shooting and other White nationalist narrative related shootings have been about. These events were meant to fuel the conflict between the "Liberals" and "Conservatives". The ones who want Islam out and the ones who think it is just a "religion of peace".

This is just a continuation of the Democratic vs Republican civil war discussion that was talked about in the Joy of Satan groups earlier this year. The liberals are going to lose out probably, though, because they are dead wrong about Islam being a religion or an ideology of peace and love.

I'm somewhat out of the loop here with this - what actually happened on the 4th? I'd heard they were planning something for then but I've not had much chance to look into it as I've been busy lately.

The Jews want Trump gone. Politics' at the moment is a little more complex then usual.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews want Trump gone. Politics' at the moment is a little more complex then usual.

Concerning that: Did either of you HC or Mageson, in one of your topics, told that Trump will be protected by the Gods, SO that we can use that puppet named Trump to our advantage?

IF you said so(i cant remember the name of the topic) then how long does it need to be protected? To what point?

But if you did NOT said that, then apologies sirs.

Did Nov 4 start with when Hitler was doing the Mass Meeting at the Circus Hall around 1920-21?
When he had fewer Hall Guards on duty because of miscommunication & the police shut off the doors from the outside (all the NS supporters where waiting outside, meanwhile the Marxists made it inside because they came in earlier) and the 46 Hall Guards kicked out over 800 Marxists when they started to cause the commotion.
Fucking badass right there, so little vs hundreds! Something out of Sparta right there!

"Never underestimate your opponent. Never accept anything he has to offer." Sean Connery, ( forgot movie title).
If the elite want Trump dead, they will kill him, blackmail him, make him sick, accidents, etc.....
Like the Antifa event that never happened. Advertised months in advance. Texas shooting was NOT advertised.
Trump is there to do as the elite want. God does NOT rule this world. The elite rule this world. Christians got it all wrong. Again.
Trump might just be in office to create a BACKLASH against Obama's effects on the nation and world. Take the world to one extreme, and then take it to the other extreme. Obama extreme, then Trump extreme. Far Left extreme. Then Far Right extreme. Keep the nation and the world OFF BALANCE !
In the end, the Jews plan to get what they want.
Where Trump is leading us with his extreme end of things,,, only the elite know. Obviously more communist control. Maybe they plan to let Trump go so far with his plan to fix America, that the elite can sabotage it in such a way as to make Trump out be be a criminal,,, Like Nixon (Watergate). Then the elite place a new president in that will be worse than Hillary Clinton,,, then they will REALLY screw the nation and the world over. Make repressive laws to ban freedom. And they will bring Trump down in such a way that society will be begging for these extreme Draconian laws.
These ideas are from H P Maxine, and others. I am only connecting possible dots ( could happen ) scenarios.
We know the Jews want to restrict us far more than we are. That should be enough to cause us to consider the possibilities.

Even more proof of the RTR success.

This honestly made me giddy and ready to do RTRs right away.

This will rip them a new asshole, although I already have people trying to pass off his rant as an expression of mental illness, which I explained coupling the jooish owned psychiatry, with the fact they are inherently insane compared to pure gentiles anyway, that is no fucking excuse.

https://www.facebook.com/EUROPATheLastBattle/videos/1975351792705518/?hc_ref=ARRal_zqvFUJ_FOVBF4twgYA3b0Zxb9jU1bgvY0w1iEHJZaaksfQy_uFrcgKTag6j2M&pnref=story

I saved this video and will share it everywhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back