Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Group Ritual Schedule: 28th of May - 12th of June

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

We have beautiful times ahead. Before anything else, I wanted to make a mention here, since most of you will be reading the announcement on the schedule.

Many of you need a little mindset change. As one can understand the mind is one of the most important things one has.

When one is initiated into this path, has done the dedication, and started understanding the astral laws or magick, one has to understand that indeed one's mind does start affecting matter. What you think, what you expect, the list goes.

Further when this is understood one has to understand that if one dwells on negative things and so on, these things tend to dwell back at you.

One must clearly understand that pointing certain issues about one's self, or the world, is not the end of yourself or the world. It's just there acting as something that needs to be solved. One does not solve this by negativity, but by acceptance of this fact and acting in the ways that will clear this issue.

For this reason as most people even if they "know" that rule, mental control is required, schedules like this obviously only will have a positive character.

There are times for war and times for development and progress. The waves of the universe are like this.

Positivity wins negativity, not more negativity on top of negativity. The enemy is simply rendered non-existent when you become powerfully developed, then, they cannot do much to you.

We have done a lot of spiritual work against them, and now we are going to do a lot of spiritual constructive work on ourselves. In the same way a bully cannot touch a person who is too powerful, the enemy mostly preys on the weak.

Therefore remember: positivity. Not fakeness, just having a positive mindset which allows you to combat anything more efficiently. This will come in time, especially as one understands more about one's self, the universe, and what one can and cannot do.

Now in general, as it should be clear, we are all advancing in a pace never seen before. That's why we had the recent attack from the enemy which as you can see, "almost" everything is back from this.

It's certainly a challenge to maintain this pace but that's nothing compared to the future. Few things are missing but we will recover them and be better than ever before.

Currently, on the back end, we are making certain things to organize further and improve our platforms in order to achieve our goals for the future. Everyone has to be benefit from these and all of this work helps one's life, one just has to engage themselves.

In regards to the Tier System, everyone now better comprehends why it's there, especially those who partake in it. We are founding things to build greater things upon them, and in the future it will all make more sense.

About the Tier System, that is only the beginning of greater things. There are bigger plans ahead, more perks and other things will arrive. It's still being developed and I am making notes on how it unfolds and how it can improve even more in the future.

As we are repairing certain infrastructure after the recent attack, we have also a new domain for our Rituals. Evilgoy domain will now redirect to a new domain.

This site will get a complete overhaul and will also have all the New Rituals soon, and not just the warfare Rituals. It will be reformed. It is independent of all other sites now, so it should stand in a future wave of any attack unlike at the previous time.

We thank those who care enough to allow these things to happen. So josrituals.org is now live.

All Joy of Satan Rituals will go there from now on, including those of the Gods, RTR's and other Rituals.

www.josrituals.org.

28. Satan's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
29. Satan's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
30. Satan's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
31. Satan's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
1. Beelzebul's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Blessing for Employment - Progress and Financial Safety Ritual
2. Beelzebul's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Blessing for Employment - Progress and Financial Safety Ritual
3. Beelzebul's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Blessing for Employment - Progress and Financial Safety Ritual
4. Beelzebul's Ritual, Serpent is Free, Blessing for Employment - Progress and Financial Safety Ritual
5. Astarte's Ritual, Serpent Empowered, Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist
6. Astarte's Ritual, Serpent Empowered, Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist
7. Astarte's Ritual, Serpent Empowered, Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist
8. Astarte's Ritual, Serpent Empowered, Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist
9. Azazel's Ritual, Serpent Ascended, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
10. Azazel's Ritual, Serpent Ascended, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
11. Azazel's Ritual, Serpent Ascended, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual
12. Azazel's Ritual, Serpent Ascended, Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual

Below the Links to the Rituals:

Satan's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Demons/Satan_Absolution_Ritual.html
Beelzebul's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
Astarte's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html
Azazel's Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Demons/Azazel_Power_Ritual.html
Serpent is Free: https://josrituals.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.html
Serpent Empowered: https://josrituals.org/Rtrs/E712.html
Serpent Ascended: https://josrituals.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.html
Wealth & Prosperity for Spiritual Satanists Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Others/ProsperityRitualRunes.html
Blessing for Employment, Progress and Financial Safety Ritual: https://josrituals.org/Others/Blessings_Financial_Safety_Ritual.html
Community Blessing For Every Spiritual Satanist: https://josrituals.org/Blessings/Community_Blessing_Ritual.html

So true, HP HoodedCobra. Our minds are so important, we need to train it, work on it, develop it. I love this stage of advancement! And most people ignore the necessity of this, thinking their mind is how it is and that's that.

When the mind is more developed, evolved, and expanded, the better everything can be.

I'm happy for this schedule :)

Welp, you won't expect to see me back again.

All I can say is, *Wildfire starts up RTR chainsaw*

Time to let out an entire college year's worth of total shit that was painted in my mind. Time for me to let the beast out on this one.

-----------------
Updates:

I took some time off from everything that has gone whacky with my life. My year in college finally ended and...I can't believe I scored first place in discrete math just when I said I'd soon have my revenge. Well, I AM REVENGE :twisted: and with a 97% mark(Finally, the scores I fucking love lol), I have swiped the sword of mercury across the beast's neck. To the beast that tormented me and many fellow comrades throughout the second semester.

Never knew I'd still retain high honors even with one barely passing mark. I went down by one point in my GPA so far but, I never lost the reputation of people bribing me for answers in crazy problems that involved the sigma notation. Goddamn, exam day was comedic when I walked in, it felt like being greeted like a celebrity. I used that power to make people do a little rock paper and scissors tournament to win the prize of having me sit beside them lol.

I got a networking certificate, with merits too. The only thing that never changed about me however is my sheer competitiveness to get whatever I want in life all thanks to my upbringing, even if that left me with mental issues.

I'm 1/4th away from becoming someone who'd benefit arms manufacturing and military R&D soon and I would like to say this once again, thank you all for saving me and that chance to learn something higher. There will be those idiots out there since high school who have gone a dark path and once I get to a stable and powerful state, they'll soon be seeing themselves locked up for everything they did not just to me but to other people they've devastated too.

:lol: If ever possible, I'd like to contribute in Satan's empire even more by giving the space-bugling fuckers out there a taste of their own radioactive medicine way sooner. :lol:

HAIL LADY VAPULA AND LORD BIFRONS!!!!!

Thank you HPHC!

I this post made me more determined and ready to take on the future.

ALL HAIL SATAN!ALL HAIL THE GODS/ESSES ❤️

Really great post HP!

We should all take a bit of time to contemplate on this information.

That being said, let's get to work on the rituals ;)

rokokziga said:
done today 28 today
but i wanna ask can i doing that ritual every day after all schedule complete?

Yes, you can do any of the rituals off-schedule.

We should put the race awakening on the site too. I often do the race awakening I notice it's missing. Maybe it can be done in a schedule soon.

Anyways happy to help out. I started the schedule.

Dear Master Cobra:

While thanking you at this time for these extremely important rituals, I have a question for you:

After all these years of devoted dedication and all the knowledge you've attained, do you ever cry (literally cry) on frustration, fear, doubt, or a sense of being "lost"? and if so, what do you do to get rid of such negative feelings?

I've developed my methods throughout continued practice, but any reinforcing guidance from you is very much appreciated.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now in general, as it should be clear, we are all advancing in a pace never seen before.

As much as I thought ^^
Thanks for the gentle words, chief. :D

I don’t know if this question has already been answered or not, but for these rituals is it okay to use the gothic variations of the runes?

Wildfire said:

Congratulations on your accomplishments fellow SS.

I feel kind of inclined to say to be careful with your wording in this post and future ones.

While we all know this is a public forum, and here for us to communicate and advance, some of the way you word and summarize things here could be misinterpreted in a bad or concerning way by someone without complete context of what you are referring to.

Not meaning to be critical in a bad way whatsoever, just please keep this in mind for future posts. The enemy would do anything to harm any SS and would jump at the chance to twist someone's words.

Again, congratulations on everything and reach for the stars, you got this.

This will be a very good opportunity for us to receive blessings and work together for collective benefit.

Let's all make sure we do well with this schedule, as the stronger we build ourselves up in every way, the worse this ends up for the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!

Hi, dear HP Cobra, Erdoğan won again here in Turkiye, ı can't believe it, 1dolar is equal 20lira, huge earthqueks happend, people are poor, refugees raping underage girls and killing them with crushing their heads with rocks yet he still wins over and over just like he did last 21 years. TR has over 10m refugees and still counting, next coming 5 years ı fear ı will lose my country to refugees because Taliban and Deash have safe houses here, last week we found out CIA agents training some unknown people in "houses allocated by the governments religious affairs department". Erdoğan made alliance with Hüdapar, they are political extension of Hizbullah. They killed someone just 3 days ago with hogtie. In 90s they sprayed women wearing skirts with a syringe of benzos. Since RTRs our only hope, ı will give my all and fight but sometimes ı can't help but feeling alarmed and terrified. Espacially as a young woman. Its so dangerous here, you have no idea.

AFODO said:
rokokziga said:
done today 28 today

Yes, you can do any of the rituals off-schedule.

While there is nothing wrong with doing that. Some find wanting personal blessings, a few members suggesting the Gods ritual for personal workings.

It's best to follow the schedule so you don't get burn out. For example on normal dates we just do FATSJD(F/AT/SJD). But on specific dates we do Gods ritual, Blessing rituals, and RTRs.

If you wish to do it go ahead but do consider giving yourself time to settle down a bit and not burn yourself out. That's the only reason we aren't blasting these rituals all the time not just astrological time wise, which HP.Cobra and others emphasize using the celestial to our advantage but also for the sanity of our members i.e. burn out.

High Priest,

Regarding the Community Blessing for Every Spiritual Satanist Ritual, I have some questions about the pronunciations. That and the ritual that came out back to back with it have quite different mantras, so excuse me if I am speaking out of ignorance but since this is not my first tango, I feel like concerns could have some basis.

Regarding the Ha of Ajoha, the pronunciation guide says it's like "HAilstorm", so, very close to a "Hey" sound. Whereas for me, especially when looking over the rest of the pronunciations, pronouncing it as "HA", as in the sound of an exclamation or the Ha in Hagalaz, feels more accurate.

I have similar concerns for the Blessings for Employment, Financial Safety & Protection Ritual too. I'll give one example to show what I mean. Regarding the MA of DI NU MA, you say it's pronounced like MAster. For me, it's more like the MA in MAAT.

I do think that it probably boils down to a simple matter of which English accent you are basing this on. I am already 90% sure I'm not doing it wrong but I still feel a need to ask you about pronounciations both for my own sake and that of our other Brothers and Sisters.

Thank you for your guidance and may we all have an incredibly strong blessing period!

The loud, the hiss, the uprising, the sea, the silent.

The above seems challenging to understand from a grammatical standpoint and for the sake of tranlsation.

"the loud" and "the silent" refer to Father Satan. Thus, should we understand the above as "Satan the loud / the silent", "Satan the hiss, the uprising, the sea"?

In the eighteenth century, Voltaire wrote that, 'One can resist the invasion of an army, but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas.'

This is positive in setting our energy and individual enterprise against totalitarianism.

616Taysha said:
The loud, the hiss, the uprising, the sea, the silent.

The above seems challenging to understand from a grammatical standpoint and for the sake of tranlsation.

"the loud" and "the silent" refer to Father Satan. Thus, should we understand the above as "Satan the loud / the silent", "Satan the hiss, the uprising, the sea"?

These are his qualities that can be felt.
Start with silence, but gratitude is better if you can start there.
These lead to joy and amusement. Meditation absolutely takes you to higher dimensions.
Lately, for the most part, my life has been a blast.

Just trust Cobra, be patient with him if you reach out in emails because he really does give his full attention to all of us when it's our turn.

Meditate every day and find a thirst for void meditation in particular.
I think this is a good way to understand the litanies.

rokokziga said:
done today 28 today

If I am not mistaken a ritual ,like these, need to be started when there is NO "Void of course moon".

For these group rituals we are doing, they were started by the High Priests during the right times.

If YOU want to continue these rituals, do not stop. Because if you do, then you must restart the ritual during the appropriate circumstances.

Thank you!

This mind control has always been difficult for me. I was never in full control of my thoughts for any length of time.
Can only empty meditation be used here, or are there other methods?

Can’t believe people live like this.. It will be better with time, protect yourself, be carefull, may the gods bless you all!

The enemy is furious and cannot allow us to advance with all these blessings.

So if you are not already doing so, increase the aura of protection.

I personally felt more enemy activity during this period.

I added the Shaddowcat protection aura with Algiz, Sowilo and Tiwaz, in addition to the Blizkrieg aura I was already doing before with the Thurisaz, Sowilo and Tiwaz runes.

I think it's a good combination that guarantees me quieter moments, although in the future for protection I would be curious to try the Eihwaz rune.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68132&p=326419#p326419

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=388765#p388765

According to the JoS calendar in the coming days there are good dates to start the aura of protection.

StraitShot47 said:
rokokziga said:
done today 28 today

If I am not mistaken a ritual ,like these, need to be started when there is NO "Void of course moon".

For these group rituals we are doing, they were started by the High Priests during the right times.

If YOU want to continue these rituals, do not stop. Because if you do, then you must restart the ritual during the appropriate circumstances.

ok thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back