Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Website Updates - New Aesthetics

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

After the excellent update of the Joy of Satan Library [https://satanslibrary.org], we have launched an update for the original Joy of Satan site. It is now LIVE!

While remaining on the same classic line, we have added a wonderful search-bar and some aesthetic improvements. More HD Graphics will be coming to the site also, and you can already check that these updates have happened already in some pages. This gives the site a new and refreshed, more premium feel to it.

https://joyofsatan.org/

Everyone if you can, give us your opinion on this. The background can also be changed from black to white, and this can create further ease of reading, as before.

Thanks to JG SoaringEagle666 who has managed this update, the site now looks fabulous and better than ever before.

There will be more updates, but we will maintain the same powerful and classic theme.

rPVVDtS.jpg

We are also moving ahead with translations, advertising, and growth in all areas.

If anyone also discovers any bugs or issues, don't hesitate to mail us or comment on this thread.

We are working hard to ensure the Gods and the community receives what we all deserve, nothing less than the best for what we all stand for.

May everyone who contributes to all of this work always be blessed.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

It looks good. It would be better if the menu itself is fixed (sticky) like the pentagram.

Thank you High Priest, Guardian Soaring, and all contributors.
I especially like the inverted pentagram that allows quick changes. I always love looking at it now and again while reading or searching info.
The search function is very useful and I've used it many times.
Hail Satan!
We are growing and I always love contemplating our future here at JoS!

I noticed this update last night. The new graphics look super fresh, and the indexing of the site with the search function is awesome!

It looks amazing. One issue I found is on the home page when selecting the "white page" option in the "page settings" and keeping the "page settings" tab open, when scrolling the JoS logo and the links on the left side of the page with pentagrams next to them stand out/clip through/overlap the "page settings" tab while it is still open.

Maybe the top left button doesn't need the JoS written over it and can just be the blue Baphomet?
I also agree with the menu sticking to the window as you scroll down
Can the text we type into the search bar also be blue like the result text?

"Latest Post From Our Online Forums - The Dedication Ritual: Path To Initiation"

That sermon is from Dec, lol. I think this line is unnecessary because [and evidently it doesn't work] it is a waste of time to update every time. A sentence like: Go visit the forum for the latest sermons [www.ancient-forums.com] - is sufficient, imho.

Ciao!

It looks so good! Great work JG Soaring Eagle! I really like the search bar, how it brings the list down while still viewing the page I am on. It looks really nice like that :)

Beautiful work :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If anyone also discovers any bugs or issues, don't hesitate to mail us or comment on this thread.

We are working hard to ensure the Gods and the community receives what we all deserve, nothing less than the best for what we all stand for.

It looks great! I'm so happy to see this update.
I'm currently at work so I can't look it over in depth right now, but once I'm home, I'll let you know if I have any other feedback! Unless it's already been addressed by someone else first.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are also moving ahead with translations, advertising, and growth in all areas.

how is the advertising?
and in which places?

Wow!!!! It looks amazing!!! :O
I really love the new style, the better graphics, and the white page too, it makes reading easier.

Thank you to everyone who has helped in this, it looks amazing!!!

If I were to make a few notices, I noticed that in the webpages translated in other languages (that are not in English), this new change doesn't exist. (the white page, bigger letters, and the new bar on top of the page)
I think it would be nice if it existed in the translated pages, as sometimes we may find something in our language, but may want to share it to someone in English - so we can have that alternative.

Another little note is that in the Greek translated page, the buttons are still all in English.

Other than that, this is so incredible!

By the way, I see that even if I enter a link (eg I go into Satanic Rites) and choose a different language, then this specific link will be opened in that other language. However, not all languages have that direct link, although the respective page has been translated.

To better explain:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicRites.html
Choosing Francais takes me to the French link of Satanic Rites.
https://joyofsatan.fr/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SatanicRites.html

However, if I choose Deutsch, it takes me to this page:
https://joyofsatan.de/
Although the Satanic Rites has already been translated to that language:
https://joyofsatan.de/SatanicRites.html

Also, there is something I'd like to ask about the display of the forums. I remember that at some point you had a "dark/night mode", or am I mistaken? I can't see it anymore.

Either way, this new design is absolutely amazing!! I am so, so happy to see our website being "freshen up" so to speak! The forums and our website is our most important source of information on spiritual matters and the truth about our Gods and Goddesses. I know that HP Cobra and HP Maxine as well had always been busy with other important matters, but I am happy to finally see our website being taken care of. I find this very important as well. :)

A million thank you to everyone who participated in this, and a trillion (and more!) thank you to HP HoodedCobra for his decision to give notice to that, and to better our sacred library in that way. :mrgreen:

I also know it has been a while since I made any animated meditation video, but if there's anything I could do that you believe would benefit our websites, or if I could make some kind of a promotion for them, do let me know. :)

This looks extremely fresh. I feel a great amount of pride seeing our website improved. JG Soaring Eagle has done an amazing job as always. Huge respect and gratitude :D

Wonderful updates! Never thought I'd need a search bar available at the top of the page no matter where I was in the website, but I'm thankful for it now!

I absolutely love these features and aesthetic. This is absolutely genius in how it compliments everything already on the Joy of Satan.

May everyone who worked on this be blessed a thousand fold!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The look is amazing. Colors are vivid and images are mesemerizing.

Although, I would highly appreciate it if the Pentagram menu icon can have an option to be hidden, removed, or minimized. Although the functionality of it is pretty nice it can be a bit annoying when reading articles/sermons for a long time or reading in general.

I am grateful to your hardwork brothers and sisters. I am trying to have hope for life in these times and you make me feel there's still a spark left.❤️

Impressive! You've done an excellent job! I assume this will have the capability to detect the user's language and adjust the contents accordingly? That's also awesome. I love the fact that no matter what, we're maintaining the design created by HPS Maxine. Your work is truly outstanding! It's thrilling to see the JoS constantly evolving and expanding in all directions!

Everything looks great so far but this:

"2. Recreational drug is your own business and your own judgement. Responsibility to the responsible. Spiritual Satanism advocates empowering the soul without the use of artificial stimulants or mind-altering substances, but this is up to the individual."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/4Newbies.html

Sounds like drugs could do something for spiritual growth, which they don´t. As far as I know they only help to open one up for negative energy, create holes in the aura etc. It is especially bad, as the site is intended for newbies (/4Newbies.html). Maybe just bad wording.

I love this. I think the best change is having the big tab with the Forums clearly visible on top next to the search bar.

When I first was led to JoS I wasn't told about the forums and didn't even know they existed for almost two years after dedicating.

Before with it on the bottom, I missed it somehow, but with this it's far more apparent and there for the eyes to see.

Greet change for new people.

Fuchs said:
Sounds like drugs could do something for spiritual growth, which they don´t. As far as I know they only help to open one up for negative energy, create holes in the aura etc. It is especially bad, as the site is intended for newbies (/4Newbies.html). Maybe just bad wording.

That's because a lot of people are already committing mistakes when they are into Spiritual Satanism, and these pages are for newcomers who have to know that they won't burn in any hell for previous mistakes committed, but they must overcome them with sane self thought.

There are many things that require updates.

nebu said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

how is the advertising?
and in which places?

This is very high on the agenda for the closeby future, like going powerfully into it. Now we are able to do things. Advertising is not as easy as it looks for an organization like us. Yet our people are working on it.

Yagami Light said:

Either way, this new design is absolutely amazing!! I am so, so happy to see our website being "freshen up" so to speak! The forums and our website is our most important source of information on spiritual matters and the truth about our Gods and Goddesses. I know that HP Cobra and HP Maxine as well had always been busy with other important matters, but I am happy to finally see our website being taken care of. I find this very important as well. :)

A million thank you to everyone who participated in this, and a trillion (and more!) thank you to HP HoodedCobra for his decision to give notice to that, and to better our sacred library in that way. :mrgreen:

We have been focusing on all of these matters and it's part of the New Year Agenda too to fix all this and improve in all areas as the Gods indicate. Therefore, do not worry here. We are doing very well. It takes time, but it always happens in the end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

After the excellent update of the Joy of Satan Library [https://satanslibrary.org], we have launched an update for the original Joy of Satan site. It is now LIVE!

While remaining on the same classic line, we have added a wonderful search-bar and some aesthetic improvements. More HD Graphics will be coming to the site also, and you can already check that these updates have happened already in some pages. This gives the site a new and refreshed, more premium feel to it.

https://joyofsatan.org/

Everyone if you can, give us your opinion on this. The background can also be changed from black to white, and this can create further ease of reading, as before.

Thanks to JG SoaringEagle666 who has managed this update, the site now looks fabulous and better than ever before.

There will be more updates, but we will maintain the same powerful and classic theme.

rPVVDtS.jpg

May everyone who contributes to all of this work always be blessed.

I love this overhaul and the direction the website is taking. I've said this countless times, as a frontend web developer I am starving for some work for JoS, I'd love so much to receive some tasks within this kind of work. I'd like to get in touch with Soaring Eagle himself but I don't have his email address.

Hey there HoodedCobra666,
I just wanted to state that I am delighted to see that the website has not been thrust asunder due to the fabrications of the enemies that be.
My friend got me onto this website a few years ago, and I have only just recently joined the forums, but it is so good to see like minded individuals who can see the forest through the trees, and not be blind sighted by falsehoods.
The new webpage itself looks really good, not that the old one wasn't, but to me the new one seems more easier flowing.
Long may we fight the good fight and defeat the enemies.
I appreciate all here and I value you all as family.

Special thanks to Coraxo for the HD Demon Sigils!

• There is now an option to make the menu bar scroll with the page, stuck to the top. (I find it distracting, so this is not the default, but the cookie will remember your setting between pages.) This also allows hiding the pentagram totally, as one person requested.
  • The glitch of the images overlapping outward on white mode is now fixed.
  • The search bar is now visible at the top, always even on the smallest phone screens, without needing to click the pentagram button to see it.

Yagami Light:
Yes, this will eventually be on ALL the translation sites! I have written the code for easy translation. However, the search engine still needs to be made compatible with non-English languages. (And this will give us some time to improve details.)

As you probably guessed, it can only jump to the current page for translation sites that follow the JoS site layout exactly. Otherwise, it doesn't know where to go, so it just goes to the home page. Eventually we will either map a list of pages, or reorganize those sites to match.

Young Faith: I have sent you an email.

It looks great, thank you for your excellent work JG Soaring Eagle!

Improving functionality while maintaining the style and character of the website envisioned by HPS Maxine is key, and this is really well done.

Hail Satan!

The new design looks stunning! Thanks, to our Brother Soaring Eagle, you are an example for us all.
As improvements, on Android, there is no change upon clicking the "scroll with menu" option. The introduction starting on the top of the page on PC, right next to the white pentagrams linking to sections is now below them too. It may be intentional but it's worth saying.
The sites for each language are beautiful. Each writing style looks gorgeous on the banner, especially Chinese and Arabic. I used to feel disgust looking at those letters, because hebrew resembled them a bit, but now I've realized how much they look like snakes (the Arabics)

I'm happy to see our websites growing. This is a great improvement and I can't wait to see what other updates are still come.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back