Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why The Ego

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews as Bobby Fischer...
Why did a jew like Bobby Fisher expose his own race? He said the truth about the Holocaust, he said that the jews run the world and that they are evil people.
Jews have caused him a lot of problems for that and they say that he became crazy because of chess. That isn't true. I've studied and practiced chess for a while, Bobby Fischer was a mastermind and a genius, any chess player can see that, obviously he wasn't crazy. So why would he do that?

WiseDragon said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews as Bobby Fischer...
Why did a jew like Bobby Fisher expose his own race? He said the truth about the Holocaust, he said that the jews run the world and that they are evil people.
Jews have caused him a lot of problems for that and they say that he became crazy because of chess. That isn't true. I've studied and practiced chess for a while, Bobby Fischer was a mastermind and a genius, any chess player can see that, obviously he wasn't crazy. So why would he do that?
Because he was a self hating jew, that is the psychology of jews, they are disgusting psycopaths.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back