Thor

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Thor

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am

Thor

The Edda's were wrote by a Christian monk, Snorri. Now when people who are tasked with subverting and destroying your culture then write its narratives what happens.

Snorri put in the nonsense about the Gods being destroyed at "final battle" of Ragarnok. Thor is supposed to be destroyed by the Migard serpent. However Snorri also mentioned the earliest tale of Thor, Thor conquerors the Dragon. Same with Odin perishing as Aswynn points out in her work. A god who has already conqueror death can not die. As she proves in her book the Christians put this in there along with the christ like Balder as cultural subversion.

With Thor's actual meaning He is the third rune the Thor rune. He was called Jupiter by the Roman's. Thor's hammer is the lighting blot. Thor rules the crown chakra. Thursday the crown is Thor's day. The galder sound of the Thor rune the TH sound in the east in Hinduism is used to open up the third eye the pineal and were it connects into the crown. Toth also Taut is the third eye the Moon God. The Thaum mantra in Hinduism. The TH. Thor's animal the goat is the symbol of the crown and pineal gland. Thor also represents the element of spiritual fire. His mother is the earth. The pair of the crown is the earth chakra. The symbol of Thor's hammer the lighting bolt in Hinduism is the symbol of the energy coming down from the crown and actives the kundalini in the root chakra. The hammer destroys the dross in the soul which are the giants. Note Thor is also shown in the role of Marduk fighting Tiamat which is the freeing of the soul from the dross. Mar means "sea" and Thor is also the God of the sea. The sea is the free flowing energy of the serpent energy and chakra's. Just as Indra releases the waters of the soul with the lighting bolt.

Sources
Gods And Myths Of Northern Europe, H.R. Ellis Davidson
Northern Mysteries and Magick, Aswynn
Shiva The Lord of Yoga, Frawley

Academic Scholar

Re: Thor

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 am

Which Demon is Thor?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 am

Academic Scholar wrote:Which Demon is Thor?

HP Mageson666 wrote:With Thor's actual meaning He is the third rune the Thor rune. He was called Jupiter by the Roman's.

The Romans regarded Jupiter as the equivalent of the Greek Zeus,[6]

English Thursday, German Donnerstag, is named after Thunor, Thor, or Old High German Donar from Germanic mythology, a deity similar to Jupiter Tonans

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 am

It's explained in the test what Thor is.

The gods of mythology don't directly correlate to the real beings (Demons). The gods of mythology are spiritual allegories. There is no demon who goes around with the name "Thor". Multiple demons can assume the Thor allegory at different times to exemplify the concepts explained by HP Mageson.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:35 am

HauptSturm wrote:...

From memory (could be wrong) but I think the whole Zeus/Jupiter thing is actually considered to be a little more complex. If memory serves, much of Zeus/Jupiter's narrative is more reliably associated with Satan himself. Which would be fitting for a deity titled King of the Gods. Even the kikes themselves considered Zeus/Jupiter/Jove to be Satan himself. Though once again, it is fairly complicated in terms of language because "Mammon" is riches, and in Rome, deities like the early Dis Pater were often associated with Hades/Pluto, who was indeed the God associated with riches due to the wealth buried in the earth. Thor was also associated with Hercules in Roman thought. This stuff can be tricky to the extent I swear I'm forgetting something, though.

HP Mageson666 wrote:As she proves in her book the Christians put this in there along with the christ like Balder as cultural subversion.

I was always under the assumption Balder was simply a Norse equivalent of the Dionysus/Bacchus themes. Considering all of Jewsus Christ is stolen themes and symbols anyway. I never would have thought the entire character was a later invention and insertion. Unless it was a matter of the character existing and then being forced to have Christ-like attributes later on? I have no idea. I'd be curious to know more about Balder, providing there's even anything more to add.

High Priest Jake Carlson

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:37 am

Proof that the Eddas were either Christianized, or written by Christians in the first place, are the derogatory references towards the third gender [homo/bisexuals], as none of our original pre-Christian, Aryan Pagan religions frowned upon homosexuality prior to being Christianized. Homosexuality used to be universally accepted by all of White Aryan Civilization, and it will once again return to such a status in the Satanic future, as will heterosexuality between Aryans.

What many White people must come to realize is that to subscribe to any single trace of Christianity or Christian-like values is treason against the White Race. They will have to choose between the Jews or our White Aryan Race.

ozozma iaida5

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

odin thor loki freya...satan azazel baal astaroth respectively but from what we know about the norse gods their character and attributes are mainly allegorical because they are part of certain stories.

also these stories are really old and poorly translated, probably completely corrupted.

so just because a god seems like he or she could be one deity or another from history doesn't mean that they are.

thor is supposed to be very blue and cool and electric i dont think that azazel is actually like that.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:46 am

Arcadia wrote:...

Ya I know. ;)
I use Satan and Zeus interchangeably.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

returner

Postby returner » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 am

I met Thor and He is awesome!! He cannot be some kind of archetype.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Thor looks exactly like how Azazel looks, and how people would depict such a being if they saw him, Nordic features, slim, tender, fast, of a very 'aware' disposition, and sharp.

But seriously, not everyone needs to be "One" person. All the Gods can take the place of another to teach humanity their childish religious stuff. Like how important the bioelectric force is to helping your soul for example. Who does the play for us to understand is an interesting conversation always, but people shouldn't think that "one" God has to play "one" role.

The Gods can take multiple identities but just stay on the same lines like Astarte notably does for example, most of the time, but as their influence grows, they can take many more identities to explain us some points we need to know.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

ozozma iaida5

Postby ozozma iaida5 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:05 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Thor looks exactly like how Azazel looks, and how people would depict such a being if they saw him, Nordic features, slim, tender, fast, of a very 'aware' disposition, and sharp.

But seriously, not everyone needs to be "One" person. All the Gods can take the place of another to teach humanity their childish religious stuff. Like how important the bioelectric force is to helping your soul for example. Who does the play for us to understand is an interesting conversation always, but people shouldn't think that "one" God has to play "one" role.

The Gods can take multiple identities but just stay on the same lines like Astarte notably does for example, most of the time, but as their influence grows, they can take many more identities to explain us some points we need to know.

i want talking about his physical body he is supposedly green in the aura right? more relaxed

thats not what i feel as if "thor" is

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Are there sources from before the Eddas of Norse Mythology?

Amadel

Postby Amadel » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:59 pm

Sorry for necroing this, but today i got curious about Lilith (regarding to the new Diablo IV trailer, and how the mage that summoned her was white, while other characters were not. + in the end he said "Save us mother")

I found out that her symbol is an owl. Which is the same as the symbol of Minerva. That was curious, cause i stumbled upon some (((people))) on 4chan talking that Minerva and Moloch is the same god and that she is worshipped by jews. But I know that Moloch (pathetic yahweh) is being worshipped by jews indeed and his symbol is bull. So apparently this is bullshit. As a lot of in this site.
https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelsku ... -great-owl

So i started my investigation (with the help of open resourses) from the start. And i started with the thing that was confusing for me. Its the names of Beelzebub. Because some call him Baal, which is wrong (for example quote from (((wikipedia))) "The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal". . Because Baal just means "owner," "lord" and in case of Beelzebub it means that he is the "owner" and "lord" of everything that FLIES. (which is another story, because in russian version of wikipedia it just says that Beelzebub is a lord of FLIES. Can you see the difference? sic!)

The TRUE Baal is the god of jews, our enemy. Quote from wiki "Baal (/ˈbeɪəl/),[47][n 4] properly Baʿal,[n 5] meant "owner" and, by extension, "lord",[52] "master", and "husband" in Hebrew and the other Northwest Semitic languages.[53][54] In some early contexts and theophoric names, it and Baali (/ˈbeɪəlaɪ/; "My Lord") were treated as synonyms of Adon and Adonai."
And another juicy quote "Most modern scholarship asserts that this Baʿal—usually distinguished as "The Lord" (הבעל, Ha Baʿal)—was identical with the storm and fertility god Hadad;[9][19][12] it also appears in the form Baʿal Haddu.[13][20] Scholars propose that, as the cult of Hadad increased in importance, his true name came to be seen as too holy for any but the high priest to speak aloud and the alias "Lord" ("Baʿal") was used instead, as "Bel" was used for Marduk among the Babylonians and "Adonai" for Yahweh among the Israelites."

Reminds you of someone?
After some more research it became clear that ALL mythological beliefs have a common core. (you can check it yourself, all information is open)
And that:
1. Beelzebub is Enlil - Ullikummi (?) - Hades (and wikipedia lies that he wanted to eliminate humanity with flood, it was Anu more likely since its suspicious that both are god of weather and storms, and their lineage smells fishy. Hence most if not all researchers are jewish)
2. Satan is Enki - Aranzah (?) - Poseidon (hence his Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer)
3. Astharoth is Inanna - Tasmisu (?) - Hestia

Which rebelled against cruel dictator and our enemy
Anu - Teshub - Zeus - Jupiter - Tinia - Teshub - Attis- Yahweh - Moloch - Tarhunna - Thor - Marduk
and his wife (who at the same time his sister [those pesky inbred jews ;)])
Ki (Uras, Antu) - Sun goddess of Arinna - Hera (Demeter) - Junona - Uni - Hebat - Cybele

Thanks for attention.
When all you depend on is your soul, and it is unbreakable. When you are the most hated human on earth for doing the right thing. When you can see it all to the end. When Satan himself stands next beside you and you can feel it, when you finally found your purpose in life.

Amadel

Postby Amadel » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:29 pm

I'm probably wrong, so if someone can correct my post, i would be glad.
P.S. i know that using wiki for proving anything is not a good option. to say the least, but im doing what i can. Jews love to mix lies with truth, so something must be right about all this.
When all you depend on is your soul, and it is unbreakable. When you are the most hated human on earth for doing the right thing. When you can see it all to the end. When Satan himself stands next beside you and you can feel it, when you finally found your purpose in life.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Note the name Mammon and how close it is to Maum the mantra for the crown. These are mantras for the crown and the mythos are dealing with opening the crown.

HauptSturm wrote:

HP Mageson666 wrote:With Thor's actual meaning He is the third rune the Thor rune. He was called Jupiter by the Roman's.

The Romans regarded Jupiter as the equivalent of the Greek Zeus,[6]

English Thursday, German Donnerstag, is named after Thunor, Thor, or Old High German Donar from Germanic mythology, a deity similar to Jupiter Tonans

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:43 pm

The owl is the symbol of the full opened spiritual centers of the mind as the owl can see in the dark its enlightened. The owl is an ancient symbol of spiritual protection from evil for this reason. Minerva and Athena both have the owl and are the Goddess of spiritualized wisdom. Athena carries the spear and was called Spear Shaker, the word spear in the Sanskrit the source of European languages is Shakti the ancients would line up with spears on the battlefields as it was the main weapon and they would shake their spears on mass at the enemy to create a massive buzzing sound to intimidate them. The sound of shaking the spear makes a whirling buzzing noise an electrical noise. This is the inner sound of bio-electricity that occurs with Kundalini. Athena was also shown with the golden serpent of Kundalini and Athena's sacred garment the Pallas was carried in sacred processions in Athena's to honor Her. The Pallas is the symbol of the fully transformed soul with the Magnum Opus. Pallas means breath of life, spirit in Latin means breath the prana life force.

Moloch just means King its still used in Arabic as Melek just as Baal means Lord. In the ancient world local political rulers were called Baal's and Kings Melek or Moloch as well. So its meaningless to be used outside of specific context just as if I used a generic term of God, well what God specifically or if I used the term nation well what nation specifically or the term that person, well what person specifically what is the identity. So what Lord or King specifically.

The Jews in their own Talmudic texts mention Moloch in relate to the specific term of their Yahweh in Jewish texts you will come across the title King Yahweh many times. Which is Molech Yahweh in Hebrew.

Bohemian Grove was original just a summer camp for artists many actors to engage in the recreation of the ancient Greek stage plays and drama's for entertainments. Hence the symbol of Athena the owl. This was part of the Hellenic ideals that were brought back into society. Over time it just got taken over as society was taken over by the tribe and they corrupt everything into Judaism.

Amadel wrote:Sorry for necroing this, but today i got curious about Lilith (regarding to the new Diablo IV trailer, and how the mage that summoned her was white, while other characters were not. + in the end he said "Save us mother")

I found out that her symbol is an owl. Which is the same as the symbol of Minerva. That was curious, cause i stumbled upon some (((people))) on 4chan talking that Minerva and Moloch is the same god and that she is worshipped by jews. But I know that Moloch (pathetic yahweh) is being worshipped by jews indeed and his symbol is bull. So apparently this is bullshit. As a lot of in this site.

So i started my investigation (with the help of open resourses) from the start. And i started with the thing that was confusing for me. Its the names of Beelzebub. Because some call him Baal, which is wrong (for example quote from (((wikipedia))) "The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal". . Because Baal just means "owner," "lord" and in case of Beelzebub it means that he is the "owner" and "lord" of everything that FLIES. (which is another story, because in russian version of wikipedia it just says that Beelzebub is a lord of FLIES. Can you see the difference? sic!)

The TRUE Baal is the god of jews, our enemy. Quote from wiki "Baal (/ˈbeɪəl/),[47][n 4] properly Baʿal,[n 5] meant "owner" and, by extension, "lord",[52] "master", and "husband" in Hebrew and the other Northwest Semitic languages.[53][54] In some early contexts and theophoric names, it and Baali (/ˈbeɪəlaɪ/; "My Lord") were treated as synonyms of Adon and Adonai."
And another juicy quote "Most modern scholarship asserts that this Baʿal—usually distinguished as "The Lord" (הבעל, Ha Baʿal)—was identical with the storm and fertility god Hadad;[9][19][12] it also appears in the form Baʿal Haddu.[13][20] Scholars propose that, as the cult of Hadad increased in importance, his true name came to be seen as too holy for any but the high priest to speak aloud and the alias "Lord" ("Baʿal") was used instead, as "Bel" was used for Marduk among the Babylonians and "Adonai" for Yahweh among the Israelites."

Reminds you of someone?
After some more research it became clear that ALL mythological beliefs have a common core. (you can check it yourself, all information is open)
And that:
1. Beelzebub is Enlil - Ullikummi (?) - Hades (and wikipedia lies that he wanted to eliminate humanity with flood, it was Anu more likely since its suspicious that both are god of weather and storms, and their lineage smells fishy. Hence most if not all researchers are jewish)
2. Satan is Enki - Aranzah (?) - Poseidon (hence his Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer)

Anu - Teshub - Zeus - Jupiter - Tinia - Teshub - Attis- Yahweh - Moloch - Tarhunna - Thor - Marduk
Ki (Uras, Antu) - Sun goddess of Arinna - Hera (Demeter) - Junona - Uni - Hebat - Cybele

Thanks for attention.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:01 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Note the name Mammon and how close it is to Maum the mantra for the crown. These are mantras for the crown and the mythos are dealing with opening the crown.

Sounds like Jupiter to me... JUPITER is RICH and we all know JUPITER is what you want for riches......
I'm also slightly convinced that Yahweh/JEHOVAH is the equivalent of the Jewish Jupiter but don't quote me on that...

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The owl is the symbol of the full opened spiritual centers of the mind as the owl can see in the dark its enlightened. The owl is an ancient symbol of spiritual protection from evil for this reason. Minerva and Athena both have the owl and are the Goddess of spiritualized wisdom. Athena carries the spear and was called Spear Shaker, the word spear in the Sanskrit the source of European languages is Shakti the ancients would line up with spears on the battlefields as it was the main weapon and they would shake their spears on mass at the enemy to create a massive buzzing sound to intimidate them. The sound of shaking the spear makes a whirling buzzing noise an electrical noise. This is the inner sound of bio-electricity that occurs with Kundalini. Athena was also shown with the golden serpent of Kundalini and Athena's sacred garment the Pallas was carried in sacred processions in Athena's to honor Her. The Pallas is the symbol of the fully transformed soul with the Magnum Opus. Pallas means breath of life, spirit in Latin means breath the prana life force.

Moloch just means King its still used in Arabic as Melek just as Baal means Lord. In the ancient world local political rulers were called Baal's and Kings Melek or Moloch as well. So its meaningless to be used outside of specific context just as if I used a generic term of God, well what God specifically or if I used the term nation well what nation specifically or the term that person, well what person specifically what is the identity. So what Lord or King specifically.

The Jews in their own Talmudic texts mention Moloch in relate to the specific term of their Yahweh in Jewish texts you will come across the title King Yahweh many times. Which is Molech Yahweh in Hebrew.

Bohemian Grove was original just a summer camp for artists many actors to engage in the recreation of the ancient Greek stage plays and drama's for entertainments. Hence the symbol of Athena the owl. This was part of the Hellenic ideals that were brought back into society. Over time it just got taken over as society was taken over by the tribe and they corrupt everything into Judaism.

Amadel wrote:Sorry for necroing this, but today i got curious about Lilith (regarding to the new Diablo IV trailer, and how the mage that summoned her was white, while other characters were not. + in the end he said "Save us mother")

Reminds you of someone?
And that:

Thanks for attention.

Consonant "M" is depicted as owl in Egyptian hieroglyphics (see my profile picture).
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:14 am

Jupiter has a Spanish name, Jove. I think Jove has similarities to Jehovah. Just to make things clear....

luis

Postby luis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm

HauptSturm wrote:Jupiter has a Spanish name, Jove. I think Jove has similarities to Jehovah. Just to make things clear....

Yep, you are right. I read in some old sermons that the Jews of course gived the name of Jupiter to their "God" because obviously for them their "God" has the good quality of Jupiter but not for us...

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:10 am

Arcadia wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:As she proves in her book the Christians put this in there along with the christ like Balder as cultural subversion.

I was always under the assumption Balder was simply a Norse equivalent of the Dionysus/Bacchus themes. Considering all of Jewsus Christ is stolen themes and symbols anyway. I never would have thought the entire character was a later invention and insertion. Unless it was a matter of the character existing and then being forced to have Christ-like attributes later on? I have no idea. I'd be curious to know more about Balder, providing there's even anything more to add.

Balder is the Norse equivalent of the Celtic god Belenos, who was the god of the fire and sun and this represents the transforming fire of the kundalini, Beltaine was the holiday in which this god was worshiped, the christians was corrupted the original meaning, to try to equate this with jewsus.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Orpheus

Postby Orpheus » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:...

But the runes on the Jos for the chakras are correct, right? Ing for crown, Thor for 6th. (I'm asking since you mentioned Thor for the crown).

luis

Postby luis » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:07 am

Orpheus wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:...

But the runes on the Jos for the chakras are correct, right? Ing for crown, Thor for 6th. (I'm asking since you mentioned Thor for the crown).

They are, some sounds like Th can be used for more than one chakras. For example the Thurisaz rune can be used to get rid of blocks in all the chakras. Some rune/mantra's can work for more than one chakras.