Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Poll For Enslaving Jews - Thoughts?

Should We Enslave 2800 Jews Per Spiritual Satanist To Pay For Our Mercedes Benz's?

• Yes, Absolutely, and *** later

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • Yes, But I hesitate, but I enjoy it

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Yes, But I don't care, but do it

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • No, because I am still programmed / *** the matter

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I AM A JEW THIS IS ANNUDA SHOAH!!!

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Spiritual Satanist family which is a nightmare to the jews,

This poll is to check if everyone is up to date with the new mentality that is being instilled on everyone which is to be a master and above the jews instead of being a slave to them, and finally stopping to have a slave mindset that they are trying to infect you with.

Do jews try to kike you on the workplace? You go home and use these RTR's and cast the kike down. Oh, too bad, we did Group Rituals again and the kike is in trouble.

Do jews try to harass you and force you to become unspiritual? Time for another RTR against the kike. Oh it looks like the cursing they do isn't working.

Do jews think you should not meditate? Time for another hour of meditation. Oops, the Joy of Satan has already distributed the knowledge, too bad.

You get the idea here.

The Poll is based on what Jews readily state in regards to enslaving 2800 Gentiles per jew to slave for them on the Messianic Times. Therefore, as these times will never come, and likely our own times will arrive sooner, we must make a poll to decide.

Should We Enslave 2800 Jews Per Spiritual Satanist To Pay For Our Mercedes Benz's?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Spiritual Satanist family which is a nightmare to the jews,

This poll is to check if everyone is up to date with the new mentality that is being instilled on everyone which is to be a master and above the jews instead of being a slave to them, and finally stopping to have a slave mindset that they are trying to infect you with.

Do jews try to kike you on the workplace? You go home and use these RTR's and cast the kike down.

Do jews try to harass you and force you to become unspiritual? Time for another RTR against the kike.

Do jews think you should not meditate? Time for another hour of meditation.

You get the idea here.

The Poll is based on what Jews readily state in regards to enslaving 2800 Gentiles per jew to slave for them on the Messianic Times. Therefore, as these times will never come, and likely our own times will arrive sooner, we must make a poll to decide.

Yeah that sounds great. Give me some hebrew slaves on site too if ya'll can spare. I want some bitch rats to get my coffee , shine my steel toes, clean my tools, my welding hood and do all the bitch work. I will also use one as a foot stool. If it squeaks in a way that displeases me i will proceed to kick its buck teeth out. kkthx :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just imagining them somersaulting their way out of hard work in their new existence as slaves is hilarity in itself and justifies the idea. What are they without their 'vuv' and chokmah of manipulation and tipareth of THEFT...

Unfortunately there will be no reappearance of the Stalag jerk off machines for them this time, but maybe "the wall run with a spike pit below" or "being eaten by eagles in the Nazi aviary" (suitable punishment for denigrating Azazel for so long) can make their dazzling return.

:twisted:

Karnonnos said:
:twisted:

No no, just put the jews to work in a factory for 2 months the same as Gentiles have always been doing for centuries, this will cause them an ultimate meltdown.

Then you will see the real reactions that parallel Anne Frank's diary. Even if you put them in a modern Tesla factory with AI to work, this will make them go insane.

Can I gas them with Zyklon RTR if they mouth off or refuse to work? How about microchip?

Their genetics are similar to ours, they could replace lab rats quite well, so we could make great medical and biochemical advances, so they could be good for something for once and for all. They could also be dissected like the typical frog in a high school.

Su genética es parecida a la nuestra, podrían sustituir bastante bien a las ratas de laboratorio, así podríamos hacer grandes avances médicos y bioquímicos, así podrían servir para algo de una maldita buena vez. También se podrían disecar como a la típica rana en una escuela secundaria.

SleepingWolf said:
Where's the "enslaving them implies letting them stay on this planet, and I'd rather not" Option :lol:

Agreed. If we make em slaves we must at least spay/neuter em.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Where's the "enslaving them implies letting them stay on this planet, and I'd rather not" Option :lol:

Jews openly and vocally explain how they want to neuter humans, change their genders forcibly, and do all sorts of things.

This post is supposed to be kind of a joke, and to show how if jews are allowed to say this, then others should be too.

Nobody said anything like this about the jews, but they say this for everyone else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
SleepingWolf said:

Jews openly and vocally explain how they want to neuter humans, change their genders forcibly, and do all sorts of things.

This post is supposed to be kind of a joke, and to show how if jews are allowed to say this, then others should be too.

Nobody said anything like this about the jews, but they say this for everyone else.

I got muted today somewhere for simply saying "I don't do this pronoun BS". (the thing where entitled ppl say "I wanna be referred to as he/they/them/she" - insanity)
Pisses me off tbh.
One comment was all it took.

Guess I should do some RTRs, huh?

HAHAHAHA. This is hilarious... I'm sure this post will trigger alot of "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. STOP GOYIM WE ARE CHOSEEENNN."

Oh well. Let then squirm a little bit. Lol.

Casually waiting for some lurking kike to pick the THIS IS ANNUDDA SHOOAAAHHH option so I can laugh my ass off. :lol:

jrvan said:
Can I gas them with Zyklon RTR if they mouth off or refuse to work? How about microchip?

Give 'em to me send em to my shop. I'll shove a hot welding rod where the sun don't shine and then those ticks will work :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Only bitchwork I wouldn't want them doing is hole watch or fire watch. They will let some shit burn down and would just sit there if someone got hurt or suffocated in a confined space..

Maybe we should create a game for them. Lets take a Jew, and show him a coin and every time he rubs his hands, there is a gentile who get 1 millions $$$. The game finish when the jew is bankrupt or going into rage mode.

Its hard to come up with a name for this tv show, but I have "Rub me a million"...

It is dangerous to have a jew slave. It would not do any work correctly. It would purposefully make things wrong so they are broken. And it would try to poison us, stab us in the back, and harm our children in all of the time that it is supposed to be working.

Jews are good people and they deserve to have their own home land where they can be safe. It is our duty to help them and provide this homeland for them.

Get Elon Musk to bring them all up on a rocket and deposit them onto an astroid somewhere. The astroid will be their new homeland. The astroid does not have any air and space outfits are too expensive, so they each get a scuba diver outfit with just a small oxygen bottle. Then the rocket goes away and leaves them all there.

scuba%2Bdiving.jpg

Better 6000000 kikes slaves for each SS and then it will be a complete anuda shoa.

The jews aren't good even for slaves. They can't do anything properly they can only steal from the Gentiles. If they had to do some forced labor they'd just mess it all up and someone would have to go do the job properly anyway, because they're completely useless...

But anyway what you achieved with this post is that the number of jews who died in the holocost has just gone up to at least 600 million now. Definitely anuda shoah :lol: oy veyyy

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do jews try to kike you on the workplace? You go home and use these RTR's and cast the kike down. Oh, too bad, we did Group Rituals again and the kike is in trouble.

I was doing an experiment and once I was surprised that several of the very Jews I had to go to for counseling were fired from their jobs.
It's a good idea to continue. It's high time we started this megaton pressure on Jews.
You gave me another encouragement that I should have continued and increased the pressure. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In real life, I already treat Jews as nothing and as slaves, and I even expressed it to them in their rat-faces.
It's time to literally kick open the door to the jew's office.

Shadowcat said:
...I want some bitch rats to get my coffee...
Bring coffee? No, give jews jobs to clean public toilets.

I expect an international tribunal for jewish ideology. :!: :!: :!: :!:

To be honest, I always thought of them as less than rocks. However, Even a rock can be used a paper weight xDDDDD

Even a drop of water can clean the eyeball 🙃

Even a spec of dust might be used to make anuda shoah for the 6,00000000 covid germs it contains

But a --- is nothing, let them be wiped out even from the history books.

Let's convince them that the sun is full of gold and send them on a spaceship.

I'll be so glad to take advantage of them. We should kill them all after some years of work, to give us a good start but also because we don't need them. This is just for retribution :twisted:

No way because this anutha SHOAH and I am a whiny jew infiltrator, I mean an innocent victim.

Jokes aside, I would not want this because we can do without slaves and manage with our own work and power. I do not like the idea of prescribing antibiotics to suppress a bacteria only to later reactivate when the body goes through a weakness. The bacteria must be totally wiped out for the organism to heal and advance. If a few pathogens escape they will spread again even worse. I would not risk the next 20 - 50 generations to prove some soyboy I wuz gud and not bad nazi boy LOL.

Appreciate the poll commander ;) It is a quite fun and useful debate at the same time :)

It's an interesting question.
Let's say that, beyond the philosophical questions since it is obviously an ironic question aimed at criticizing how much the Jew and his books really suck and are inhumane, I too will answer ironically, but nevertheless sincerely.

My answer is: on the one hand; nothing I would like more than to see the entire Jewish community suffer for the rest of its days (it's simple sense of justice since they would want the same thing in their holy books!). On the other hand, it has ALWAYS literally disgusted me to see Jewish faces, I would like to avoid them being around me (I can't help it if I find them disgusting, do I have to like them? What happens? It's not politically correct?).

But the idea of ​​seeing a Jew who does not escape his destiny and will pay the consequences of his choices FOR THE WHOLE OF LIFE, not out of sadism I repeat, would be truly dutiful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do jews try to harass you and force you to become unspiritual? Time for another RTR against the kike. Oh it looks like the cursing they do isn't working.

Do jews think you should not meditate? Time for another hour of meditation. Oops, the Joy of Satan has already distributed the knowledge, too bad.

You get the idea here.

No, jews are too disgusting to even be our servants. I wouldn't want parasites two feet away from me if I had a choice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You get the idea here.

I never was that one who would like to enslave anyone or anything. But in this case as to what these kikes did and doing to our people, for me there is no other way as to say YES and to the same extent they did it to gentiles.

Henu the Great said:
No point having them around. But I get the point.

I don't find the options in the poll satisfactory. Not having them around is definitely the way to go however disposing of them in the traditional ways is too good and not deserved. I'd suggest installing them in their new jerusalem borg cube to power something useful like the restoration of our fucked up planet. Fall into the hole you dug for me and fucking rot there filthy kike trash. There, said it. Feels good.

I do appreciate the good humor though. A very important element of life.

Jews deserves something worse than being slaves of the Gentiles (for real, unlike the fictional Book of Exodus). However, they should at least learn what hard work really is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back