Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Satanic Revenge Ethics 2 - Towards The Evil Types Of Andrapoda

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Because the first article describes a general outlook on the matter, we now have to get more specific, to avoid a the risk of imparting a too developed understanding in a world that is rife with monkeys, I have to explain a few things further in regards to human behaviour.

Active judgement is required to make decisions as explained in the first post. This article here will however further explain the Ethics behind dealing with the andrapoda or the "outsiders" in their respective ranges. Specifically that post will focus on those who tend towards of what we call as evil.

To avoid being taken out of context here, I want to clarify: this post talks about spiritual retribution.

A lot of people out there are animals and andrapoda to an extent that is not even debatable if one should think many times over before cursing them, especially if they commit offence against dedicated Spiritual Satanists. We can thank Spiritual degeneration for this, and many other factors, that makes consciousness fall. The extent of this fall here depends and is not set in stone.

As such, Father Satan clearly explains to not be afraid to destroy - yet, there is also the comment about a time where this won't be necessary to do - that time is NOT yet, and this has to do with the advent of the real Golden Age. In this Golden Age, this andrapoda will not have the overwhelming power they happen to have today.

In fact, in the first post, I explain how this is necessary to ascend on the levels of power. The ascent through the levels of power and ethical understanding has to happen, both to understand your power, but also to be able to enact a form of justice. Because without Justice, the world is going to collapse on it's own head.

Ultimate Andrapoda or animals consciousness people, have their own levels of goodness and evil, but in this case we are to refer about the category where very much "evil" is concerned first.

An amount of people out there, have nothing inside their head, and they can be fatally dangerous to ignore if they are messing with someone.

Certain people out there, would kill another person over literally nothing, and others are pure predators that don't care about anything in this world or above it. They wouldn't hesitate to curse you if they could, and with whatever means at their disposal, will work hard to make your existence a living nightmare.

Oftentimes, they will do major damage to many people, and not simply one's self. An example here is the usually known pedo pastors of "Jesus Christ" and others who have done crimes against hundreds and will only keep going if left unaddressed.

When one is confronted with these kinds of incurable cases, where they are violent and ultimate andrapoda, a Spiritual Satanist should be obligated to keep the spiritual weaponry nearby and use it if it's necessary.

In the case where the target and enemy one has is of that nature and constitution, the thoughts about mercy and higher thinking fall in vain completely.

As you can see, certain Gods don't have any "mercy". That's because mercy in this case is reserved for the cases where this is deserved, and not for cases which have made it themselves to be irredeemable.

Also, while the enemy has a Xian "Hell" where 99.9% of people will go except the Jews, the Ancient faiths have said the Truth, that yes, there are realms of punishment for those who engage in deplorable acts. This in Ancient Greek is called as "Tartarus". In the case of "Tartarus", this is only for a few people, because realistically speaking, only few people deserve to go there.

Of course, all of this was inverted and perverted by Xianity, to corrupt the meaning of punishment and worthiness of punishment in itself.

Christianity and Islam were made by bandits and not philosophers like Aristotle who were very insistent on teaching humanity proper retaliation and peace, but by inferior garbage jews who wanted to get away by doing crime after crime and get away with it.

Creating a false "Ethical" facade that has nothing in it, disables the victims, and renders them as open prey to any jewish predator who is "the saved one" no matter what, was part of the process of creating a chain to enslave their victims with.

Aristotle in this case and our Rishis/Ascended people, do affirm to other ascended people, philosophers, and people of Wisdom, good people, or those who are in a sleeping state but want to eventually wake up.

Their words are not directed to the animal andrapoda and social menaces, although these words could awaken someone from their journey towards a nasty or less nasty andrapod into a higher state of understanding.

Kali/Lilith and certain other Gods, do not take excuses, and when they see these situations, can deliver justice that is brutal and beyond human understanding.

Yet, the difference between Gods and humans, is that Gods have a full idea of what is going on, compared to humans who have a limited viewpoint. When they are certain, they enforce.

Sometimes however, the limited viewpoint is enough. There are certain crimes and forms of disrespect in this world that are very severe, and these involve very serious crimes against people or innocents, and in this case, the parties doing these deserve the worst to come to them.

One doesn't need to think all day about a Christian pastor that molested them or their peers, or someone who showed up to rob your whole family, or someone who decided to ruin you out of nowhere.

USE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN. But use it in as much possible in the path of wisdom. Clearly, in this case, to NOT do anything, is unwise and self damaging, let alone this will allow other situations to eventually destroy others.

The more these are done, the more one closes the ears of the Gods towards any form of mercy, and the same goes for human beings. One has brought it upon themselves, and the Gods won't allow this to fly around. As such, destruction is the sole outcome.

Further, one will likely cause untold damage to themselves when confronted with these types of opponents, if they don't act in Justice, and here, acting in Justice has to do with setting a big line on one's territory and often-times enforcing it.

In regards to the people who are of a decent disposition, and they have the redeeming qualities in them that are deserving of mercy, one has to again measure the types of offence taking place and start taking factors in consideration. The less the redeeming qualities and good existing, the more obvious that retaliation might be necessary.

Clearly, the treatment here has to be adequate to a case. The central line of thought is to develop a form of awareness about what one is doing, and how one is acting. Eventually, this is to be taken on higher and higher levels, and one must do their best.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This article is very eye opening and adds great detail to part 1, and elaborates on alot. Thank you so much High Priest Hooded Cobra.

I know it's only somewhat related, but would you be up for eventually elaborating on Tartarus in a post or reply?

I just was under the impression for the longest time that Tartarus was ONLY allegorical, not an actual place. I find it highly interesting that it truly exists.

serpentwalker666 said:
This article is very eye opening and adds great detail to part 1, and elaborates on alot. Thank you so much High Priest Hooded Cobra.

I know it's only somewhat related, but would you be up for eventually elaborating on Tartarus in a post or reply?

I just was under the impression for the longest time that Tartarus was ONLY allegorical, not an actual place. I find it highly interesting that it truly exists.

In regards to the Ancients, that is an article that contains some information about Tartarus and what this thing is about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartarus

This must be taken inside context, and in understanding that the examples here have to do with ethical lessons and allegories.

The line about the Xtian hell where 99.9 will go reminds me of that tv show "the good place". the characters were petitioning to go to heaven after being sent to the bad place, in front of some council and came to the knowledge that most people went to the bad place because the rules were created as such that no one qualified to go to heaven. the deck was stacked. :lol:

It would be much easier to have mercy for these people that run their mouth and attack people relentlessly for no reason if they at least apologized, I'm talking about those who didn't commit horrible offenses, and could be worthy of mercy.

99% of them don't care to apologize at all though, so why would I forgive them? I'll never forgive someone that doesn't even apologize. Still, every situation is different and it has to be analyzed accordingly, as far as the punishment goes.

Great post as always. Today I learned so much and got rid of a lot of doubts.

At first as a teen, I thought there was some kind of value in "Fuck the police". Perhaps it was the American Rebel in me, the Skater, a "pure" kind of love towards Andrapods as you call them.

What felt like punishment for petty crimes, was in truth a strong hint, a warning, to be Intelligent, that power and justice are the strongest factors preventing crime and degradation.

I had begun to remove my Xian programming long ago, and held Soldiers in too high an Esteem. I could not be bothered with Ethics, I had believed Ethics to be mental weakness.

However, I began to learn of Noble Leaders, Specifically George Washington. How he kept his people from being Drunkards and would wear proper attire of a Gentleman and General.

I further began to see that enemies in wartime, were still Human, and if possible should be given a swift punishment. I do not have Sympathy for the Tories lost in the Revolutionary War, on the contrary to this day we celebrate their defeat on July 4th every year.

I am sure there were many Noble and proper gentlemen among their ranks, whom seeked wealth, glory, and hearth for their Families back home. But nonetheless, they had been fated to become enemies to my own People.

Justice is not always "pure". If that were the case, each of us would be setup as the most wealthy and powerful humans on this planet already. Nature must take its course.

WiseDragon said:
It would be much easier to have mercy for these people that run their mouth and attack people relentlessly for no reason if they at least apologized, I'm talking about those who didn't commit horrible offenses, and could be worthy of mercy.

99% of them don't care to apologize at all though, so why would I forgive them? I'll never forgive someone that doesn't even apologize. Still, every situation is different and it has to be analyzed accordingly, as far as the punishment goes.

Great post as always. Today I learned so much and got rid of a lot of doubts.
You don't have to forgive anything, but you can't just curse them to death like you wished to do so.

What if you have bosses that doesn't pay you what they promise to, by the time I wasn't awake and i wasn't evolving my soul but anyway justice should be done, for me is the same as being robbed, I really would like them to pay more than destroying them but if they don't want to pay on good will maybe should take other measures, its a different issue that it could be solved by being more careful with contracts and also know the laws, rights of a worker and obligations, I would not let this happen but I was ignorant and naive and I was open to be abused, but still it's not right and deserve justice isn't?
I can see now that some people don't deserve my anger so much as I was feeling, but they didn't get prejudice so much as I did, but there is others who deserve much more on the more knowledge point of view I have now. I am not angry anymore because I learned that anger come from certain thought's I have and if you don't allow them to exist resentment and anger will also not exist, but I will never forget or forgive this abusers, there is a old say I hope I translate it correctly to English "revenge is a plate served cold". I think the meaning of this is similar to the quote of aristotles in the part 1 post but maybe its a different interpretation. I would like to know what you people think about this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When one is confronted with these kinds of incurable cases, where they are violent and ultimate andrapoda, a Spiritual Satanist should be obligated to keep the spiritual weaponry nearby and use it if it's necessary.

In the case where the target and enemy one has is of that nature and constitution, the thoughts about mercy and higher thinking fall in vain completely.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
The martial arts experience and practice also may be necessary...

These articles, is something that is of top value. I always loved justice and ethics deeply, I feel knowledge upon these subjects was always what I was looking for in my life even at the times when I wasn’t one of this family from my early childhood consciously or unconsciously.
Now I am able to understand that this type of knowledge was something what I was gravitating to, all the time.

Thank you H.P. HoodedCobra666
I appreciate your care for family, as most truthful and valuable care. This is so helpful. I can’t find words to say how you was and are helping me all the time.

Satanic blessings !

I'll just leave this here BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines: https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

I don't know how much truth is in there, but at least now twitter seems to allow this kind of stuff, so I guess thanks Elon Musk for that

I'm still waiting for justice to be brought upon those inflicting massive casualties via the fake pandemic. With the latest ritual one can only hope. I guess we will find lots of the andrapodas among those who were bought and submitted themselves to the jews. I mean not those who did it because of fear and such, but those scum in particular that enjoyed doing it. We will not forget. We will not forgive.

Do andrapoda have consciousness the same way we have it?

I was under the impression that they were "awake" in a sense, but were slaves to their fates and to the wills of others, acting it out as if it were their own. The difference we have is that since we are aware, we can change our fates and follow the dictates of our own nature, as Father Satan has said.

Is this correct, or am I wrong somewhere?

I've always held back many curses or urges to spiritually attack certain worthless pieces of shit in this world that do nothing but flaunt the things they have in front of others. All while I know, and everyone else knows that these people are truly worthless and do not help or give anything to anyone else around them and would rather destroy or put others down just to keep themselves in their position of power or influence.

Most people like this don't give a single fuck about you and would rather have you killed in order to keep themselves 'up there' in society if you were to ever speak negatively about them. I'm talking about random ass popular or wealthy people that are unwoke to the truth and seem to have the luckiest life ever or just have a very lucky astrology birth chart. Not talking about jews, but gentiles that are unwoke but have a lucky and easy life. People like top youtubers, streamers, onlyfans whores, tiktok stars, or people who are all around well-off financially and in popularity etc... These people for the majority of the time have no clue about any spirituality and are living their lives in a sort of oblivious luxury dream state and believe that they are completely untouchable.

I'm not hold back the anger I've held inside all these years. If I'm fighting for a world and its people, then I deserve some kind of happiness or an outlet for my frustration. I cannot stand to see people like this flaunting what they have in life, all while I'm stuck with nothing and in constant mental and physical pain most of the time all while spiritually advancing, fighting for the world, and trying to build a life of happiness for myself.

I haven't taken any action against people like this because most of us here can agree that its morally fucked up to just destroy someone else's life out of jealousy or anything like that. Even though I have every tool that I would ever need here at JoS to completely leave them in ruins.
I also thought about what the Gods will think of me for doing something like that, and it makes me feel shame because of it.

However the people that I'm talking about are NOT of Satan even though they are gentiles. They're not SS and the majority of them will refuse the truth. And like I just said most would rather pay to have you killed or silenced if you ever are seen as any threat to them. They don't give a shit about you, and you should not give a shit about them and if they ever seem completely off the rails and insane with the type bullshit that they do daily, things that are a disgrace to humanity and society, things like flaunting wealth, taunting the poor or being a complete fucking shit stain on the face of the earth and constantly bragging about their 'greatness' even though all they have done is torment other people that are more unfortunate then them, then I shouldn't feel any remorse or mercy for destroying them with curses. Its infuriating to see complete morons out there with zero occult knowledge and are completely oblivious to the jews and their agendas or are oblivious to anything spiritual or of the occult and have everything that they could ever want, all while shitting all over other unfortunate people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

In regards to the Ancients, that is an article that contains some information about Tartarus and what this thing is about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartarus

This must be taken inside context, and in understanding that the examples here have to do with ethical lessons and allegories.

So the story of Tantalus is like a warning, both literal and symbolic?

Thank you so much for clarifying this. I was a little confused after Part 1 about where the line should be drawn but now I understand perfectly. A lot of this reflects Nietzsche's discussion about pursuing punishments out of pure ressentiment and spite, which is an error and does lead to imbalance.

The swindle of xianity continues to amaze me in how absurdly bankrupt and poisonous it is.

I didnt read yet, but I think it will help me. Ive been feeling threatend lately. Like evil thoughts coming from people but I didnt do anything wrong. Im not used to conflicts. I never had to act in revenge but I will do what I can if needed.

Thank you HP, this really allows me to better understand why I just want to ignore people who are too deluded even to understand what they are deluded about. Explaining would take more time (and energy) than any other activity. To pull someone out of the deep swamp in which he is, you need to completely drain him.

AWE FUCK YES!! HP HoodedCobra666 you hit the nail! ON THE HEAD with this post! And IT WAS LIKE GETTING HIT ! IN THE FACE WITH ICED COLD WATER, IN The middle of a deep sleep. You are so right on with everything! With this sermon!..Especially when it comes to dealing with the enemy people of this world and there barbaric and childish behavior!
And what is going on out there with these individuals who hate.
And what are ancient ancestors had to deal with! Throughout the ages! And the fact that a lot of this evil still continues on! Because of these churches and the hatred they have for the human race! It is amazing that these creatures of misery and oppression still walk this earth! And the fact that they are among everyone and everything! As the ultimate posers they are! Filtering in on everything and anything that we enjoy doing looking for a moment to attack us or give us some guilt trip just because! To fill in some void of their life or of their past? Just because they were abused themselves! Or to build themselves up to some higher level! Just to play God... and to try to have one over us whether it's necessary or not! People love power! And they don't even know what to do with it when they have their chance to have it! Or to have at it for their amusement! To play games with people! Dungeons and dragons! Is also associated with this to an extent! When it comes down to it? You have that right to protect yourself! And you have that right to destroy! Especially the way the enemies come at you challenging you for a fight! And whether it's a fair fight or not? To recognize the evil one and to be able to pick up on their vibes! And the fact that you have the right to carry a weapon with you if needed or to unlock your inner energy and to learn to use it to the best of your ability to protect yourself! Knowing who and what is out there? And what you can do in the long run! Whether you know this individual or not? And whether it matters if this person is out there to cause harm among you and people around you? That not only you have to deal with this individual that many other people do whether to be somebody of money and power? Or just another individual average everyday Joe living among us! There is good and bad among everyone and in every crowd! We have a way of finding them and running into them! A lot of these enemies go out there and announce when what they are? Without even saying a word! By the actions and the behavior and how they treat other people! Especially when they come after a little children and to victimize! Somebody who was helpless and disabled! Or just simply lashing out out of anger! Like a lot of these Punk asses do when they want attention! That they have a way of standing out like a sore thumb! Just like somebody can smell a dirty diaper! It's easy to pick up on these evil individuals! Just like anybody can spot and recognize a liar from a mile away! With the games that they play! Win or lose? They're always out for a challenge and there's nothing wrong with being prepared! To take some anime down! Whether to be in your neighborhood or on a job site! And even on a vacation trip especially! When you want to go out and enjoy yourself with your husband and children? As a woman! And to have that moment to enjoy yourself! People should have the right to have fun! And enjoy the things that they do? And to be who and what you are? Without having to watch your back! Dealing with some nasty ass punk! Who wants to go out and cause problems among other people? Villains coming all different shapes and sizes and every color! And a lot of these people may look and seem attractive in many ways and you wouldn't even recognize or even know that they're an enemy? They seem so nice to you! And they look attractive some of them do and worst of all it may take some people a while to figure out? What this person is up to that suspicion that you pick up you also pick up patterns and then you begin to put two and two together! And what makes sense to be able to read it this enemy? Looking at their eyes reading their facial expressions and their body language! Underneath their exterior you recognize the reptilian within! And then on top of that when you call them out on something how they brutally attack and try to blame somebody else or go after some little kid just to hurt and harm? Because they've been spotted and recognized as a bad person! How quickly they would just grab somebody and point a gun at somebody pointing a knife or holding it against somebody's throat! Because they know they've been spotted and they are being singled out and of course they don't want to be recognized! They want to get away with their evil Deeds as long as they can! And it doesn't matter how nice and nice they seem to be! The wicked part about it! Making themselves look just as attractive as can be? Like the spirit at the end of a stick dipped in poison! Especially if they have money and power! Like somebody from out of a James Bond movie! Whether to be a man or a woman looking seductive and sexy! Or the typical dirty handsome guy the kind that always ends up with the girl and walks out the door with the last laugh? Getting ready to fire rounds with the machine gun! The typical terrorist that we see on TV that every Hollywood movie star loves to play and gets the reputation for? We see a lot of that going on when it comes to the world of politics! Especially when it comes down to dealing with Putin and some of these enemy world leaders? How they play that role so well! And how they play both sides! Fooling you into thinking that they're the good person? And then take off their mask and reveal who and what they really are? At the end when they have you! But when they realize that you got a mind of your own laugh out loud and you're capable of doing shit! That's when shit hits the ceiling fan! Knowing that you have your own powers and you have your way of reading people! Especially when this villain wants to play games and get dirty! Knowing that you're smart and that you're not going to give up without a fight! These idiots come in all different colors and they love a good challenge and they love a good fight! And they love mind games! And they suck it up like cheap junk food from the 7-Eleven store! Getting a thrill out of making fun of people hurting somebody's feelings! Putting somebody down just because tormenting and making fun of somebody that has special needs or some little kid? Who is just simply out there mining his or her own business? It's amazing the things that these evil people come up with? For their amusement and the fact that they don't even stop and think! The price that they're going to pay in the future and in the long run? And some of them are aware of it and they do care? And that's the sick part about it! They're proud of who and what they are and they don't give a shit what they're up against and where they're going and what the fucking hell is going to happen to them?! They just laugh at it all like it's some fucking game as they plot more plans to destroy the world! Building another bomb and blowing up cities and towns! And blaming it on some innocent teenager! Anybody they want to of their choice? Just that they can get away with whatever it is that they did Scott free! And go fucking hide somewhere and play innocent fucking victim! And expect people to believe their shit when everyone or anybody with any Common Sense can see right through them! And that their past catches up with them everywhere they go laugh out loud! They also get to the point where they run away from their own shadow their own subconscious! The fear is that they have developed laugh out loud they can run but they cannot hide! And these evil people are eventually found somewhere at some point? When there's enough people who are speaking up about this individual or this individual ends up killing his or herself being a coward that they are! And the fact that they can stand out like a shitty diaper! They say that evil people have a smell to them! And they do and you can smell it from a mile away! The smell of the Rotting Flesh and they're running soul? If they have a fucking soul! And I know that a lot of these people right from the inside out! And I do know that in the spirit world they do stand out! Even the dead don't smell as half as bad! As the enemy! They are recognizable! Even among their own kind! And when they're out there looking to cherry pick somebody out of a crowd to take all the blame and the bullshit and the punishment? That person might end up taking it but then again if that person is innocent? And being blamed for something! Then this enemy will have a hell of a price to pay on the other side! And at the end! He or she is going to get what they deserve? Whether to be a single person or many! Working together! And enemies also love a challenge as well! Even at the worst of times and the unexpected! Trying to show that they've got a sense of humor in this and that it just to throw you off guard! And then it's a fight for your life! And that's when you should have that right to use and to practice your magical skills! And if you know of any martial arts? Especially when it comes to deadly situations! The enemy doesn't give up! And we all know that! The enemy doesn't stop at nothing! Exposing themselves more and more! And Satan knows that we try are very best and we do what we can on our end! To learn as much as we can mentally and physically is spiritually and emotionally! Surviving in this world and doing whatever we can to protect ourselves as an individual or a family! That we too can go as far as we can and as far as we have to to protect ourselves and to go at any length we can learning all we can spiritually getting the help of the knowledge that we need from Satan and his gods and demons and the fact that they will always be there and that they're aware of these things! And the fact that people have been shut away from the spiritual knowledge down here? There are still so many things that people can do! And there's so many things that people should learn! And be aware of there's no reason to give up! That's why it's important for people to meditate! And to build up their bile we electricity! And keeping your mind Sharp along with keeping your body fit as much as possible! And it doesn't matter how old you are and it doesn't matter what country you're living in! We have got the right to use our knowledge to the best of our abilities and to be able to tap into our higher conscience. Especially when it comes to dealing with these enemies and what they're up to! From one second to the next! And to keep ahead of these creepy people! You don't want to lower yourself to these people but sometimes you sort of have to? To track them down especially if you're a police officer! Anything you have to protect your family! And to do whatever you can to protect yourself? Knowing is half the battle! And knowing about these people and being aware of them! In order to recognize them and Target them and take them down! People should not be afraid of self-defense and people should not be afraid of tapping in to their own energy! And to be able to open up their mind and to recognize the things that they can do right or wrong to know the difference? And what to do with their own powers and how to use them! To get rid of the enemy! And those that stand alongside them! And the Gentiles who ate in bed in the crimes along with the Enemy are going to pay dearly! And they will get punished and do time and eventually! Get what they all deserve. And WE are all here to learn as much as we can. To take these nasty people out. :D HAIL SATAN!! ❤️ HP HOODEDCOBRA666 thank you for sharing this! ❤️

It would be great to define what classifies as an evil enough andrapod. Where one can allow themselves to feel no mercy or guilt because the andrapod is unreedemable. It doesn't feel fair not to attack others simply because they wouldn't survive the attack. They're weak, and that doesn't give them the right to be cocky.
I suppose sexual abuse against children falls here.

Betelgeuse said:

My friend, when Satan talks of the transition of power and wealth between generations and people in the Al Jilwah, who do you think he is referring to? They are feasting on the harvest of the season that Asmodeus remarked about. The season of the soulless greys, jews and trash. They drink this poison from their golden cups. It is superficial to you and to me, wealth is only an object and if you open your eyes and look back at these people you will see that they are their own end. Its an injustice that has been etched for a long long time, but you have a justice unto you etched likewise, even longer. When we are all there with the Gods, material wealth will be the second thing on your mind, it is only a part of things.

A sad fact is that many of those people actually have nothing. If not for the laws of our world, and for their time and place in a good family and with good faculties they would be in the same boat with the same important gift as the others who have to work for anything in life. In this they are also destitute. Their actions will still weigh against them in their existence, in this time period we are in now especially.

Bravera said:
At first as a teen, I thought there was some kind of value in "Fuck the police". Perhaps it was the American Rebel in me, the Skater, a "pure" kind of love towards Andrapods as you call them.

What felt like punishment for petty crimes, was in truth a strong hint, a warning, to be Intelligent, that power and justice are the strongest factors preventing crime and degradation.

I had begun to remove my Xian programming long ago, and held Soldiers in too high an Esteem. I could not be bothered with Ethics, I had believed Ethics to be mental weakness.

However, I began to learn of Noble Leaders, Specifically George Washington. How he kept his people from being Drunkards and would wear proper attire of a Gentleman and General.

I further began to see that enemies in wartime, were still Human, and if possible should be given a swift punishment. I do not have Sympathy for the Tories lost in the Revolutionary War, on the contrary to this day we celebrate their defeat on July 4th every year.

I am sure there were many Noble and proper gentlemen among their ranks, whom seeked wealth, glory, and hearth for their Families back home. But nonetheless, they had been fated to become enemies to my own People.

Justice is not always "pure". If that were the case, each of us would be setup as the most wealthy and powerful humans on this planet already. Nature must take its course.

The spiritual rot of Britain then and now, is a big factor proportionately in why the United States has become what it is now with all the sick pathologies of people let loose within an absurd and bastardised law. The world would have been a lot better had Washington took New York. Time was everyone's enemy in those days and nowadays it still is, only with the enemy spiritually gone now there is much less resistance.

One interesting thing I learnt recently was how the 2nd president John Adams had actually defended the British soldiers involved in the Boston Massacre. Being from the colonies himself, he actually put that aside and served Justice instead of allowing the situation in Massachusetts to escalate at that stage. Ultimately it seems as though the rioters provoked and desired to martyr themselves ultimately, but had their lesser natures got the better of them and they came for John Adams and his family after the ruling, they would have shot themselves and their supposed cause in the heart. This is an important Satanic notion, sometimes what is right in the end is unclear, but if we let the andrapoda spiral and lower instincts hijack us, then the fates turn against humanity as a whole and luckily it didn't happen in this case.

This weakness in the common people, in this case the American men of the time is why the fates ruled that the jews inevitably have taken the reigns at some point, but one could argue the pomp ineffability and spiritual blindness of the late British monarchy is a cause of the same. Yet in our time, despite of the jewishness of them now, the monarchy stood and still stands principally to the entire world against the andrapoda states of existence, to look up at real living traditional glory and not some random who claims such on Telegram. There are clearly two polarities here, likewise to Leo and Aquarius. It is a shame that the dynasty people are looking at is not the Tudors or another Satanic dynasty, but I believe the legacy of the Tudors is what blossomed in the United States. In this way, the US didn't just inherit spiritual rot from England.

I think about quotes of regeneration from the Bhagavad Gita and how war was said to be in the past (when it was more honourable), to have a growing and spiritual function. Also Hitlers quotes about struggle and Natural Law, these are all relevant when thinking about this kind of stuff. There is a great responsibility in victory.

Hello guys. I have a question which I've been trying to figure out. In the SS Calendar the black magic dates are marked. But they are also marked as days of detaching and freeing the soul. So I'm confused, are black magic days good for binding spells? Or since they are days for freeing the soul and detaching, does that mean they are bad times for binding spells? I'm looking to bind an asshole! To prevent further damage on my part. I can't really get rid of the person coz were kinda fate bonded no different from two person who are not lovers but ended up neighbors so if one is an asshole you don't intend to kill him you just want to limit his influence on your life so you get some piece and you don't have to carry a burden in your conscience because you didn't kill the person and you didn't really harm him much

tyrantmage said:
Hello guys. I have a question which I've been trying to figure out. In the SS Calendar the black magic dates are marked. But they are also marked as days of detaching and freeing the soul. So I'm confused, are black magic days good for binding spells? Or since they are days for freeing the soul and detaching, does that mean they are bad times for binding spells? I'm looking to bind an asshole! To prevent further damage on my part. I can't really get rid of the person coz were kinda fate bonded no different from two person who are not lovers but ended up neighbors so if one is an asshole you don't intend to kill him you just want to limit his influence on your life so you get some piece and you don't have to carry a burden in your conscience because you didn't kill the person and you didn't really harm him much

From what I know, you'll be fine as long as the other person's not another SS. The person acting like an ahole is 100% by estimation supposed to be not of us so go with binding spells for now. If things further escalate, open fire until certain conditions where he's learned his lesson or is somewhere like close to dying. The JoS website has something for you if you want to detach from people:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

To deal with your ties to the person like you said, try adding "control and influence" as the target conditions you want rid off from the person in your affirmations this time and report back on any results. Your affirmation can look like this:
"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of [name of person]'s energies, control and influence in every way."

This forums' recent topics on subconsciousness can be applied in truly deciding 100% to get rid of the person's ties on you. Don't mind the fact that he/she is fated and detach the person away until all influence is gone, do this like total laser focus when doing the working.

I hope this helps you with your situation. If there's anything up with my advice here then I am happy to know how to get this corrected.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back