Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slothz Tales, Mr Whizz

HP Mageson666 said:
One day as the Slothz where chilling in a park discussing the deeper realities of esoteric Billy Idolism. A golem looking creature guy who looks like this guy but is not this guy:

santos-bonacci-3.jpg

Came up to the Slothz and started to make noise at them from the butthole under its nose..... And introduced itself: "Greetings non-human brothers I am Mr Whizz and I have come to tell you all about the supreme truth and what they don't want you to know mates."

"Who iz they?" Ask Fancy Slothz

"You know AOBTJ, mate AOBTJ."

"Whoz?" Asked Fancy Slothz.

"AnyOne But The Jews. mate AnyOne But The Jews." Stated Mr Whizz

"What don't they wantz knows and stuff?" Asked Roadbrah.

Mr Whizz then looked around and leaned in and stated with nasty smelling butthole breath. "That the sun is not round mate, its actually in the shape of a....BOWL."

"Why do theys wantz this covered ups and stuff?" Asked Crobrah.

"Because non-human dudes......Its the key to the Pisstos you know Christos its actually spoken Pisstos its the secret to becoming one with Christos."

Mr Whizz then went on:

"They don't want you to know mates their plan.......Which is the toilet BOWL conspiracy mates. They created the toilet in the shape of the bowl and made it to flush......So every time some one lets the pisstos into the bowl and they flush it.....Its flushing the Christos. That way the illuminati tricks you out of the truth....You lose your essence."

"The Truthz?" Stated Slothbrah...

"The Christoss" stated Mr Whizz creepily excited. "The truth is that the Pisstoss is within mates....The golden yellow nectar that Christos consciousness, one is to commune with by drinking from and reabsorbing...." As Mr Whizz stated this he took out a clear bottle full of what looked like apple juice and starred at it with a enchanted haunted look with his golem like bug eyed look on his creature mug "My one my only my.......Rabbi Pissecious" screamed Mr Whizz with a look of joy on his face he opened the cap and started chugging it....

"This dudez is messed" Stated Fancy Slothz.

"Nah mates" stated Mr Whizz as urine drops followed down his chin and onto his shirt....."Nah mates its you who has been deceived...look mates the Jews they knew about the Pisstoss they wrote it down in this bible....They have been feeding us this Rabbi piss for centuries mates." Stated Mr Whizz as he started to look more like a Golem creature as the piss went thought its system.

"That was the secret mates the last supper when Jesus drank his Pisstoss from the communion bowl mates to show one how to become one with him. The secret is mates the sun the outer Pisstoss its in the shape of the bowl and its fulllllll........its fullllll of COSMIC PISS." Screamed Mr Whizz as he threw his head back and arms into the air. And let out a loud farting sound.

Mr Whizz then went on and continued on its deranged piss soaked rant.

"We got to ascend mates by reabsorbing the Christoss within our souls by drinking it daily the piss starts to saturate my brain and I achieve Christos consciousness!"

"Ummmm the suns is rounds is a ball of gas" Stated Crobrah

"Satanic lies! Blasphemer!........Billy Idolatry lovers, MEAT EATER!" Screamed Mr Whizz as he went into a psychotic rage. "You will never inherit my fathers kingdom of Rabbi PISS!" Mr Whizz screamed with a look of rage.

"Lets settles this debates and stuff." Stated Slothbrah. As he pulled out a Genie lamp and rubbed it three times out of the lamp appeared....

hulk-hogan-wwe.jpg

Hoganz then grabbed Mr Whizz by his pencil neck and threw him into obit as Mr Whizz flew into the sun he looked with a strange smile on his strange mug and hugged his bottle and sang with glee "Oh Jesus into your golden shower I commend my spirit." As he finished his transformation into a golem creature and was vaporized in the sun.

"Whoah Slothz brothers that settles the argument about what the sun is!" Stated the Hoganz as the Slothz's cheered and ate some Hitler Ice Cream and turned up the Billy Idol music.

And that is the Slothz Tale of Mr Whizz.

c32.png

The prophecy has been fulfilled, Mr Whizz now exists.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=170381#p170381

Arin said:
HP Mageson666 said:
One day as the Slothz where chilling in a park discussing the deeper realities of esoteric Billy Idolism. A golem looking creature guy who looks like this guy but is not this guy:

santos-bonacci-3.jpg

Came up to the Slothz and started to make noise at them from the butthole under its nose..... And introduced itself: "Greetings non-human brothers I am Mr Whizz and I have come to tell you all about the supreme truth and what they don't want you to know mates."

"Who iz they?" Ask Fancy Slothz

"You know AOBTJ, mate AOBTJ."

"Whoz?" Asked Fancy Slothz.

"AnyOne But The Jews. mate AnyOne But The Jews." Stated Mr Whizz

"What don't they wantz knows and stuff?" Asked Roadbrah.

Mr Whizz then looked around and leaned in and stated with nasty smelling butthole breath. "That the sun is not round mate, its actually in the shape of a....BOWL."

"Why do theys wantz this covered ups and stuff?" Asked Crobrah.

"Because non-human dudes......Its the key to the Pisstos you know Christos its actually spoken Pisstos its the secret to becoming one with Christos."

Mr Whizz then went on:

"They don't want you to know mates their plan.......Which is the toilet BOWL conspiracy mates. They created the toilet in the shape of the bowl and made it to flush......So every time some one lets the pisstos into the bowl and they flush it.....Its flushing the Christos. That way the illuminati tricks you out of the truth....You lose your essence."

"The Truthz?" Stated Slothbrah...

"The Christoss" stated Mr Whizz creepily excited. "The truth is that the Pisstoss is within mates....The golden yellow nectar that Christos consciousness, one is to commune with by drinking from and reabsorbing...." As Mr Whizz stated this he took out a clear bottle full of what looked like apple juice and starred at it with a enchanted haunted look with his golem like bug eyed look on his creature mug "My one my only my.......Rabbi Pissecious" screamed Mr Whizz with a look of joy on his face he opened the cap and started chugging it....

"This dudez is messed" Stated Fancy Slothz.

"Nah mates" stated Mr Whizz as urine drops followed down his chin and onto his shirt....."Nah mates its you who has been deceived...look mates the Jews they knew about the Pisstoss they wrote it down in this bible....They have been feeding us this Rabbi piss for centuries mates." Stated Mr Whizz as he started to look more like a Golem creature as the piss went thought its system.

"That was the secret mates the last supper when Jesus drank his Pisstoss from the communion bowl mates to show one how to become one with him. The secret is mates the sun the outer Pisstoss its in the shape of the bowl and its fulllllll........its fullllll of COSMIC PISS." Screamed Mr Whizz as he threw his head back and arms into the air. And let out a loud farting sound.

Mr Whizz then went on and continued on its deranged piss soaked rant.

"We got to ascend mates by reabsorbing the Christoss within our souls by drinking it daily the piss starts to saturate my brain and I achieve Christos consciousness!"

"Ummmm the suns is rounds is a ball of gas" Stated Crobrah

"Satanic lies! Blasphemer!........Billy Idolatry lovers, MEAT EATER!" Screamed Mr Whizz as he went into a psychotic rage. "You will never inherit my fathers kingdom of Rabbi PISS!" Mr Whizz screamed with a look of rage.

"Lets settles this debates and stuff." Stated Slothbrah. As he pulled out a Genie lamp and rubbed it three times out of the lamp appeared....

hulk-hogan-wwe.jpg

Hoganz then grabbed Mr Whizz by his pencil neck and threw him into obit as Mr Whizz flew into the sun he looked with a strange smile on his strange mug and hugged his bottle and sang with glee "Oh Jesus into your golden shower I commend my spirit." As he finished his transformation into a golem creature and was vaporized in the sun.

"Whoah Slothz brothers that settles the argument about what the sun is!" Stated the Hoganz as the Slothz's cheered and ate some Hitler Ice Cream and turned up the Billy Idol music.

And that is the Slothz Tale of Mr Whizz.

c32.png

The prophecy has been fulfilled, Mr Whizz now exists.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=170381#p170381

I had a feeling you were bringing Loki88. I'm floored now with laughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back