Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Jewish Oligarchy In Age Of Aquarius?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
the astrologist youtubers flooding videos about age of aquarius started in 21 december 2019,
other say it will start in 11 of january 2020 , and many articles stated that age of aquarius started 2012!
is it really important to provide wrong information and hide the real date and year away from us gentiles?
is there a correct information about that ?

personally i believe that the prevention these problems will not be by running away from technology(some do), but rather advancing in both spiritual abilities and technology, to a level where we discover the physics behind the spiritual body, dump this corrupt physics and science and replace with with a far more superior once.

personally, that is the purpose of my live and what i am devoted to.

mass surveillance and techs like that don't exist because of science and technology, but because of how corrupt and unevolving it has gotten. but the actual problem is the speed which technology evolves, that lets the corrupt nature of our civilization to develop corrupt methods to use it.

for example just something like a battery with multiple times the capacity will give a rise to drone technology, and drones cannot be controlled unless you have a control over all drone factories in the world and have a great degree of drone based security forces. just a drone battery will lead the world into destruction >.> , not just that even a gasoline efficient fuel cell will do it. no more world :lol:

also as a software engineer i can tell you that if software engineers followed passion instead of money, the world would be an entirely different place right now. some goes for any field of engineering. the actual reason there is so much stalling in our advancement in science is the very act of denying the existence of one's spiritual body and also prioritizing money over passion

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
the astrologist youtubers flooding videos about age of aquarius started in 21 december 2019,
other say it will start in 11 of january 2020 , and many articles stated that age of aquarius started 2012!
is it really important to provide wrong information and hide the real date and year away from us gentiles?

There is no sudden moment in time where everything changes and we are in a new age. The effects are gradual and grow as we approach.

Azoun said:
sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is no sudden moment in time where everything changes and we are in a new age. The effects are gradual and grow as we approach.

The effects are gradual, but a defined date decretes the end of an age and the beginning of another. In this case, the entrance of Pluto in Aquarius in 2024.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back