Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The "Not Everyone" Argument - Getting Offended?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
For all my goddamn existence on earth and how painful it has been, communicating has been nothing but a subject of confusion that we constantly have to rectify.

The more one converses with people who have done no inner work, conversation generally quickly goes down the route feeling like you are talking with lunatics.

Regardless, I had to fight this through in order to get certain things through to other people to likely help them develop out of care.

Every time anything is conversed especially on a generalized level ["women","men","rich","gay"] what have you, there is always the situation where someone pops up and tries to make the exception out of the rule.

The broad aspects of reality deal with the "mass" situation of everything. The mass situation is a median factor of things when these are mushed together. If I am mushed into 100 other different "people", then our average intelligence will likely be medium range.

You can be "THE" woman, but when we put you into a category of "women", you don't decide the fate of the category, but rather the category decides yours. Replace "woman" word with any other category, man, burger eater, whatever.

If one has a problem with where the "Category" is, this means the category might need upgrading. This can only be done by the people in that "category", ie, mankind can only evolve by mankind's efforts. Yet mankind only whines right now without giving that much effort in many cases, claiming that the average level is always other people's fault.

The exception is the exception for a reason, and the rule is where everything is mushed together. The rules apply to all. Who we are on a "category" level, is not our "individual" identity, over which most people fire the gun. This for example involves race, or gender.

To show you how cognitively dissonant that is, this is like me firing a trigger if a normal regular person in my regular life tells me "Priests are corrupt", a reality in modern "priesthood" of the enemy, but I fire the trigger anyway and argue because "I AM A PRIEST AND MY EXISTENCE IS THE DECIDING FACTOR OF WHAT THIS IS TO BE, NOT THESE MILLIONS OF FAKE PRIESTS THIS PERSON HAS IN MIND!!!" or whatever other thing.

The above is cognitively dissonant on many areas. For one, it denies the actual world and the actual reality going on, ie, what "Priest" means today. It denies input and data that has to do with actualized realities around the subject. "Our kind" was a "rule" thousands of years ago, but now, I am only an exception. It also further denies the input these created through realistic events in the life of others, at the current timeline and with the current events.

The above is not logical to engage into.

Replace now "Priest" above with Gay, Woman or Man, and you will understand why every time you tell me shit about reactionary sadness on these things never has to do with me but with the discontent over reality or a "general category", this is completely irrational.

That denies conversation and also one does the mistake of lumping themselves again and again into the large lump of things that one should actually learn to exist a little separate from. At the same time, not having accepted how likely different and individual cases you might be, fellow SS.

The "turning point" where one becomes a Satanist is so pivotal that I see many people belonging in many "categories" yet after further spiritual development takes place, the original "Category" one things existed in actually drastically changes.

It would be completely irrational as one would understand for me going into a siege to defend "Priests", anymore than many go into sieges to defend other abstract posts like "GBLT" or other generalized categories that we have to accept now are completely and thoroughly rotten, or they wouldn't be "categories", but rather "exceptions".

The reason why these are categories in the first place is because of both natural reasons and logical reasons, but also because dross tends to accumulate on the bottom rung.

That's where the dialectic of "Men and Women" was built, for example, as generalized negative behaviours that offend one gender are always conversed about the other gender, and this conversation of bullshit has continued for tens of thousands of years or something. These are always built upon "categories" that are broad.

This reaction comes from both denial of external reality and the need to actually impress a form of rule rather than accepting the world "as it is". Accepting the external world "as it is" will save your sanity as you will understand the value of going into yourself and into what truly matters way more.

If people "understood the world" in the realistic fashion, I believe that millions would be in JoS now, and that we would be extremely powerful, because exactly of proper understanding. In this case, our growth or destruction is correlated with the Satya Yuga and not the remnants of the Kali Yuga, besides maybe it's departure and the flashing points of the Satya Yuga.

People always want to live under the delusion that they are "special" and everyone out there is simply so special that literally social media has already enslaved everyone and behaviourally mapped the whole species within 10 to 20 years, with amounts of predictability that one wouldn't even expect in ants.

Ants can actually be sometimes more unpredictable than human beings.

Rules are rules because they constitute the majority of a species. Yes, no doubt, there could be somewhere a lion that does not behave in the exact same manner like others. Maybe it lived 3000 years ago and it walked backwards.

A situation done by those who really want humans to live in oblivion is to always display one isolated incident of a Lion that walked backwards as a "general rule" in life, which actually breaks the consciousness of life.

Exceptional cases [which often-times will have unusual interests in cases like the Joy of Satan, because nobody non "exceptional" would even be interested here] and are the results of likely at least a few lifetimes of inner work, are often-times another subject.

This is NOT the case for 99% of human beings out there.

To understand that difference, one will understand further that next aspects of your own "identity" are also different, and not directly related to the broader categories one rushes to be "offended" about.

What you have seen they have not seen, and what you understand in your heart is likely alien knowledge to them, or to be more accurate, something latent exists in them from the time from when lions walked backwards, but they are very indirectly connected to this.

To analyse the world and society that we live in, we have to observe these generalized cases, and understand where the world is.

Most people do not want to do that. In fact, you are better off that way. As the world currently is, the more pure you keep your mind, the better. Yet to attain "real" purity, one has to actually understand to an extent the impurity.

Lastly, the Ancient Schools like the Pythagoreans had the "Andrapoda" category for people, and treated them as a DIFFERENT SPECIES compared to the initiated people.

Yes, different SPECIES.

People you think you have many things in common, and which we truly do, will become highlights in your journey of how many things you do NOT have in common after your start developing yourself.

The balance of these associations and entanglements must be kept to a healthy distance, and we must certainly not be like the fools who rush in to "Defend" them more than necessary, yet also not like the other fools who in their delusion of extreme "individuality" are yet another statistic when it comes to social carelessness.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I looked into this a while ago. It is true, because the fact that most of today's priests are contributors to the degeneration of society creates a wrong image of what a priest should be like and what JoS priests are like.

People will argue here to the death about music genres and anime. Meanwhile discussion related to the purpose of the forum always seemed to be quieter. Which also happens to be the literal vision of a golden future for humanity that Satan has shown us.

Its easier to have strong opinions on music and anime though I suppose; and then skim over the writing of people working and trying to make a blueprint for the above. A post about European history with accompanying video? Too heavy. Some rat infiltrator riding off into the sunset again, 100+ replies.

The medieval king conquering a land and being victorious used to rule and govern that world. Now a movie of this exact thing is what governs people. Our actual governments have no substance at all and it is all just glorified bureaucracy. They are already irrelevant at the moment people stop drooling over the silver screen and someone here has enough money. We already have access to the secrets of erm, existence as we fucking know it...

Many people don't want to be associated with the naive, aimless, degenerate and various kinds of idiots, others may conceptualize groups outside themselves as being low in flaws due to their benevolence or even things like sexual desire for that group, but this is the reality of nearly every category.

Much of this has to do with Virgo and the mythology surrounding this sign symbolically. One has to process things outside of oneself and react with oneself in a manner that reflects reality. Earth element might help in some cases.

Another element is the Dionysus or perfected man, where the madness of crowds manifested in the mythology shows their spiritual blindness.

Becoming totally emotionally reactionary over any category where nearly everyone involved is spiritually blinded and getting mad at fellow SS over this is complete folly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBGOryiqZZI
Suitable video

Whenever I've spoken ill of humanity on the whole in the past, I've always had the exact same people try and tell me I'm being misanthropic and that "dood humanity is awesome dood". Weirdly enough it's these same caste of people who act like the current state of humanity is somehow perfection that, when presented with any thought experiment regarding life elsewhere in the cosmos, that humanity should, if within their power, eradicate them immediately, regardless of their intent towards us, for the crime of not being human. I've seen this specific thing so many times it's baffling that the irony seems lost on these people.

To have a genuine love of anything is to not be blind of its ills. When I regard humanity as shabby, I'm not speaking ill of Plato, or Socrates, or Ramses. If the people here at the JoS weren't the exception to the rule, the world would be a much different place. It's a generalization I'll continue to make, because on the whole, it stands true. Pointing out humanity's current form shouldn't always necessitate the "except for the people who designed and built the Parthenon" every single time, it's exhausting and repetitive. Yes, in spite of great spiritual ignorance, humanity has achieved great works, like landing atop our moon. There are also millions of humans currently living in the dirt clubbing each other with steel pipes. The difference you'll find out there is staggering.

Speaking from experience, I've had people go absolutely berserk at me for pointing out the current state of my own white race. Of course I'm going to speak of these things. I'm never going to smile and pretend that a very good portion of my race isn't meth'd up Christ-idiots and football hooligans. Just as a racially black person shouldn't be indicted for pointing out the issues in the ghettos. I have standards for my race that are not yet being met. The same applies to anyone here, for we are exceptions.

Yes, you're entitled to expressing the way in which you stand different to the whole, in the case of generalizations. Here of all places there's nothing inherently wrong with that. I do it all the time. It's good to normalize how we're different to the average members of kith and kin. But it doesn't need to be preceded by you having to state it's "not everyone". We know it's not everyone or we wouldn't even be here. When discussing these things, people should feel safe in assuming that's a foregone conclusion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every time anything is conversed especially on a generalized level ["women","men","rich","gay"] what have you, there is always the situation where someone pops up and tries to make the exception out of the rule.

There is a member of my family who uses this every time without fail when I bring up anything. People like them believe that exceptions disprove the rule.

Example: I talk about crime statistics and the black community... he points to his one "black" friend. That friend he points to was raised in an all-white neighborhood, grew up around white people and was literally adopted by a good white family at birth. The friend in question is also at least genetically partially white admixture due to the semi-developed frontal lobe and facial hair. Whatever decent traits his friend acquired were acquired/learned from white people, which I also point out. "Does not compute" says the look on his face. He takes his one black friend and applies it to every black person... "not all black people", and therefore statistics lose all relevant importance in his mind.

Another example: Jews. He again points to that one half-jewish brother of a friend he knew in high school who "was a nice guy". "I've never had a problem with jews, the only jew I've known was a good person." Imagine being this naive, but that's how it is with these people.

Regardless, I bring it up all the time now and constantly point out their logical fallacies in a respectful way. Rather they want to hear it or not, I'm planting seeds they can't ignore forever because they're true.

The exception proves the rule because if you have to point the exception, you can't do that without also pointing to the rule.

Arcadia said:
... I do it all the time. It's good to normalize how we're different to the average members of kith and kin. But it doesn't need to be preceded by you having to state it's "not everyone". We know it's not everyone or we wouldn't even be here. When discussing these things, people should feel safe in assuming that's a foregone conclusion.

I completely agree, and in my mind, this should be treated as a default. Because without this approach no fruitful conversation can take place.

Alternatively, we are no better than reactionary NPC's who literally have air in their brains and nothing else. Taking this out of context this literally becomes hebrew cancel culture, or like the comedy video of Aquarius above, where one constantly has to exterminate a message in order to make it "acceptable".

The jews do this all the time to keep us from speaking out, ie, about White meth-heads, or Black very high criminal rates, or other similar matters, which constantly are hidden under the rug and allowed to grow incessantly until they become so bad that the only thing one can do is ignore them and hope they just don't die the next week on their way to Walmart.

This keeps us from understanding patterns [including the jewish one] which patterns are understood after observing generalized things. When these patterns are understood, then one can understand wider things about existence.

The above works in par with understanding the "singular" or the "exceptional case" which again has to do by having understood very well about the pattern.

Recognition of any issue cannot happen without a so called "uneasy" conversation, because when one enters a state of wanting to fix anything, one is definitely in denial.

Imagine censoring doctors when they had to name diseases or tell patients what is going on, and expecting things to go well.

That's what kind of stupid thing we are doing on a social level, and it's the worst recipe for both enlightenment and social progress.

They are making us all collectively retarded by not allowing us expression in this manner.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Brillaint Op as per HPHC

Not sure if this got much to do with eat this eat that past HPs which i wont really bad mouth unless they against you mate. I need stay loyal to JOS.

The social media one was bang on. To a tee.

Noah lived to 3000 years mind :lol: :lol:

Take care my HP.

If they feel offended here,

Would have been possible from them

to just hang out in many pranking groups outside who they make fun on specific categories of them (you know they know) 24/7

then to come back here and tell us how they fought them and how they dealt with them?

Preface: I completely agree with the post. I'm not arguing against it.

Some people use statistics as either a bludgeoning weapon or a shield when they get called racist or if they are afraid of being called racist, and generally cite statistics in conversations where they have no relevance at all. This is so cringy, and the only thing cringier is their complete obliviousness to how cringy it is.

The advice I give to people like this is to stop playing defense, stop being afraid, and stop trying to PROVE that you're not racist or whatever. If you're like that then just admit it and own it. That's what I do. I'm racist, and I'm proud to be racist because it means I'm healthy and aligned with my biological instincts. I differentiate though: I am NOT racially hateful. But even those who are racially hateful or whatever should just say it instead of trying to hide it and pretend to everyone that they're not which makes everything awkward because it's obvious to everyone that they are like that. Just say you don't like "X people." A lot of them will respect you more for admitting it instead of playing a stupid game with them to prove that you are comfortable with them when you're clearly not.

I'm White, and I like to be around White people. I don't like being around Black people or Asian people regardless of what they are like, and that's my preference. I'm allowed to choose my own company in this world, and no one can tell me who to hang out with or associate with. The only exceptions are SS, and I would open my home to any SS as long as they treat me well.

Anyway, when those awkward people calm down and stop annoying everyone by shoving statistics down their throats at inappropriate times when it's not relevant, we can finally have conversations like this in the proper context. Statistics are not a shield for proving you're not "racist."

To give an example of what I'm talking about... everyone knows the insufferable virtue signalers who usually don't practice what they preach, or the cliche Democrat politician who secretly hates Black people but swears they are on their side. Then there are un-closeted ones who use statistics and other arguments to try to justify their dislike of Black people when they don't have to justify anything in the first place. If you don't like Black people then you don't like Black people. Big deal. There's a lot of Black people who don't like White people. Nobody is forced to like anyone, and this should be completely separate from conversations about crime. That's one reason why some people get offended because these statistics are thrown in their face for no reason when the context makes no sense, and this ruins relations and makes enemies out of would-be allies which leads to division like the jews want.

jrvan said:
Preface: I completely agree with the post. I'm not arguing against it.

Some people use statistics as either a bludgeoning weapon or a shield when they get called racist or if they are afraid of being called racist, and generally cite statistics in conversations where they have no relevance at all. This is so cringy, and the only thing cringier is their complete obliviousness to how cringy it is.

The advice I give to people like this is to stop playing defense, stop being afraid, and stop trying to PROVE that you're not racist or whatever. If you're like that then just admit it and own it. That's what I do. I'm racist, and I'm proud to be racist because it means I'm healthy and aligned with my biological instincts. I differentiate though: I am NOT racially hateful. But even those who are racially hateful or whatever should just say it instead of trying to hide it and pretend to everyone that they're not which makes everything awkward because it's obvious to everyone that they are like that. Just say you don't like "X people." A lot of them will respect you more for admitting it instead of playing a stupid game with them to prove that you are comfortable with them when you're clearly not.

I'm White, and I like to be around White people. I don't like being around Black people or Asian people regardless of what they are like, and that's my preference. I'm allowed to choose my own company in this world, and no one can tell me who to hang out with or associate with. The only exceptions are SS, and I would open my home to any SS as long as they treat me well.

Anyway, when those awkward people calm down and stop annoying everyone by shoving statistics down their throats at inappropriate times when it's not relevant, we can finally have conversations like this in the proper context. Statistics are not a shield for proving you're not "racist."

To give an example of what I'm talking about... everyone knows the insufferable virtue signalers who usually don't practice what they preach, or the cliche Democrat politician who secretly hates Black people but swears they are on their side. Then there are un-closeted ones who use statistics and other arguments to try to justify their dislike of Black people when they don't have to justify anything in the first place. If you don't like Black people then you don't like Black people. Big deal. There's a lot of Black people who don't like White people. Nobody is forced to like anyone, and this should be completely separate from conversations about crime. That's one reason why some people get offended because these statistics are thrown in their face for no reason when the context makes no sense, and this ruins relations and makes enemies out of would-be allies which leads to division like the jews want.

Both I and a classmate took an unconscious racial bias test several weeks ago. It was very ironic to see how, despite all his leftist indoctrination, he came out as having a strong negative bias against people of other races while I came out with only a minor negative bias. His bias against White people was also moderately negative as expected, while I resulted not having any unconscious bias (positive or negative) toward White people. So much for me being a "White Supremacist" and he being a "Social Justice Warrior" lol

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

Both I and a classmate took an unconscious racial bias test several weeks ago. It was very ironic to see how, despite all his leftist indoctrination, he came out as having a strong negative bias against people of other races while I came out with only a minor negative bias. His bias against White people was also moderately negative as expected, while I resulted not having any unconscious bias (positive or negative) toward White people. So much for me being a "White Supremacist" and he being a "Social Justice Warrior" lol

I'm not at all surprised :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back