Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pacts With Demonic Entities? - Answers & Quick Path

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
angramainyu said:
I notice that there are no Demonic Pact services here. Are the Demons against this? ( Belial told a person on Discord to contact me a few years back. Which is how we met. I got a pact done with a group online, and Belial showed up, saying he was pleased with the request, and also said to keep spreading the information, as I have been doing. ). Belial keeps showing up, all by Himself. So I know this is NOT personal mental issues, and such.

The Demons are not beings you can just gain the attention from because you just randomly read in a book they will be your servants, or because of Discord.

The foundational teachings of JoS are taken from adepts and those who are advanced enough will understand what is stated here to be correct.

JoS members and everyone here is growing, but on a whole different situation where it's like a very specific type of school here.

Most of the statements about "pacts" and so on are fake, quite often exaggerations. Certain lesser entities can initiate "pacts" which are like agreements, but these fall very short compared to Demons or the Gods which are of extreme power. The reasons here are many but most often they have to do with taking certain things too far.

People take things too far on the lying territory and confuse others, due to misplaced understanding. Where jewish authors are concerned, both ignorance and vile intent is at play, so one must be very aware.

As one can understand, even in your LHP or whatever place you are from, the Demon only showed you positive intentions and put you to do a decent task for the Gods, or as decent as "you" can understand. They are definitely not evil.

Belial is putting you on a direction to grow and to do something meaningful, or a connection is made in that regard. Demons can do this. In fact, that is why they help humanity in the first place.

Flasehoods from the LHP make many people think the wrong ways and take things too far. Adding lies, drug induced nonsense, and complete lack of humility and realistic will to advance, has created monstrosities on the so called "LHP".

Demons then if they care about someone, they take you to a serious place, like the Joy of Satan, which is the most serious place to learn about them. Of course, as most people are not yet on point, some accept this and some deny this. Even Pagans are led here more often than not, to find the next step to fully take on the initiatory processes.

They know what you know and what you don't know, but one has to also understand this and see how they want to make their choices to grow further.

As I stated in another post there is very definite knowledge that is both experiential and sourced, to know. Regardless as most people don't want to hear the Truth and they just want to hear nonsense, one pays only on the individual level, maybe other few people in Discord who smoke weed and think they are "THE" shit will pay too; but in the end, even in these situations, the Gods can expose you to proper things, to turn you into an actual disciple.

In the original topic, there are no discrediting of experiences, just an arrayed guide to know one's place. Honesty goes a long way. The greatest penalty one can do to block the Gods out of their life is to do purposeful lying or mistranslation of their experiences. To avoid the accident of mistranslation and misplacement, I have to explain what I have to explain.

One should never in their sane mind make the Gods enemies by creating and procreating nonsense. That's why they lead many people to JoS after being initially into confused states, to help them see things better. One accepts and moves forward when ready. The Gods are not in a rush.

In Spiritual Satanism the Dedication solves anything in regards to individual Demons, yet it's very common for a God to actually hold a student for lifetimes as strong bonds are formed. One might experience an attraction to the God instantly when they read the JoS list.

But that is not always the case, yet one will always have a Guardian presiding over them whom they will either know in time or will act in ways one might require further development to see.

The LHP is also disgusting on the topic of bragging about this. Stopping of bragging is a first and primary step in the positive direction.

The case of underdeveloped humans are those of a waiter that got a smile from the US President or the Intergalactic Presidential Council, thinking now they are married or they will be given the Nuclear Codes.

Get off the high non-existent horses, accept JoS and start practising to make the Gods your friends with utmost respect. A degree of self respect coupled with reverence is necessitated here. These misplaced traits keep people back and need to be abolished.

Reverence and respect is key in this process and in most "groups" people take this too far in the wrong direction. I only responded here as I can tell that you have real interest. From what I can see, you are fond of Lord Belial.

Of course this will likely not be understood, until some people spend 20 and 30 years in complete nonsense, until they come with their tail up their ass finally having accepted the reality. Granted the century brings with it utter delusion of the era of Kali, that is the case.

Regardless in this climate I have to mention the Truth to do my duty to our family and the disciples of the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Belial seems to have taken a liking to me. He told this person on Discord a few years back to contact me, which is how we met.... When I got this pact ( for possession to be ridden,, to carry the Demon as he/she/they wish,,, ), It was Belial who showed up, and said he was pleased. They did the prayer 'request', and attached the cords to me and the Demon/s. They claim to not be into demanding, controlling, of Demons, they appear highly respectful. I do not do, 9 foot circles, wands, rods, wards, Licenses to appear/depart, triangles, crystals to trap them, etc. etc. etc. as that stuff dummer than a 3 dollar bill, and suicide. ( No brainer for those of us here ). Even now in my car typing this I am open for them to jump on me, as they wish,, They are free to come and go as they wish.. And they have their own reasons for 'riding' me. ( they might want to feed through me energy from the universe, ,, JoS priest priests connected to and fed the Demons in 2002-03, which freed and empowered them,, so this is a realistic example. ) The Demos obviously needed to be empowered by humans then, so maybe some want to jump on me for some ''food'' now. Demons have many reasons for this, I am sure. So long as no 'innocents' are hurt, raped, or touched in any way.... ""Satan and the Demons will never tell you to do anything that will hurt yourself or others'". Hps Maxine said this.. So it sounds good to me. And,, Belial himself is said to have been pleased with and agreed to this. ( These people did not know about the person on Discord , and Belial telling them to contact me. ).. So if anyone has any confusion,,,, they can ask Belial himself.

This was the most inspiring sermon I read lately.

This idea that human enters and there is always a Demon awaiting for him and that Demons lead some human souls to Satan and JoS. And that Demons even use people's stupidity and waste petty desires to lead them to something really great and worthwhile.

I only pray that everything in me (every petty human desire, every energy) could be successfully used for Satan's agenda and greater purpose.

Thank you for this a lot!

angramainyu said:
Belial seems to have taken a liking to me. He told this person on Discord a few years back to contact me, which is how we met.... When I got this pact ( for possession to be ridden,, to carry the Demon as he/she/they wish,,, ), It was Belial who showed up, and said he was pleased. ...

It's not exactly like that, familiarize with what the Joy of Satan says, so you can be actually on the right track.

I do the RTRs,, spread the JoS information, do the power meditations, and work on a responsible, adult approach to life and growth. The Demons are pleased that I advance their cause, to destroy the Jewish agenda, and advance humanities evolution. According to this Pact source, Belial did say to keep spreading the information. So if this is what he was pleased about, advancing the cause, then that works for me. I also understand, it's not about my personal wants and desires. Again, those that know Belial well and care to, they can ask Him. If he chooses to answer,,,,, I let him decide. Maybe secrecy is best here to protect me and the Demons.

Exactly, the Gods are your friends and you simply don't have pacts with friends. You do stuff for them because you want to, they do stuff for you because you want to [or ask to]. Why would any person do anything for you if you don't do anything for them.

Indeed the gods have such extreme power they can manifest pretty much anything they want into existence they can even turn wine into solid gold and most of them are rulers of entire worlds space kingdoms or solar systems with power like that what could you a barely even self aware mortal possibly offer to them if a deal is to be struck you had better have something major to bring to the table the only reason why they give us even the time of day is because we are of them specifically we are the literal descendants of the greatest most powerful one of them all our greatest grand daddy or all father Satan and it just so happens that he is the one whom is in charge of the vast majority of their empire.

There's pacts to be done.

Your Guardian Demon will aid you with contacting other demons. Imagine simply summoning demons without notice or asking as if they are sitting around waiting for a person attention. They are very busy beings.

My personal GD had told me how busy they get and even through that they make time to help us. But they do get annoyed at dumb question simply because someone doesn't want to open themselves up and do the work required to answer those questions for themselves.

Respect should always come first and one must understand the Gods they are talking to, some patient others not as much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
angramainyu said:
Belial seems to have taken a liking to me. He told this person on Discord a few years back to contact me, which is how we met.... When I got this pact ( for possession to be ridden,, to carry the Demon as he/she/they wish,,, ), It was Belial who showed up, and said he was pleased. ...

It's not exactly like that, familiarize with what the Joy of Satan says, so you can be actually on the right track.

Theres a question I have to ask. What does it mean when after a prayer one feels spinning or vibrating or both afterwards when one lays down to rest? Even a short answer will be very helpful.

It could be your own energy. Maybe Kundalini. As long as there are no health issues. If you are proficient with divination ( which I am not ), then you could ask using that method. It could be another entity. Or it could be something else. If you are highly psychic, clairvoyant, ( which I am not ), you can check to see if there are other entities around when doing the prayers.

One title comes to my mind after reading this: "There are not mediators in Satanism", I suggest you to read and focus on this section, this is one of the things that make the JOS greater than any other online stuff.

Unfortunately, most groups and alleged "SS" out there are only shit supplying misinformation about Father and the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
angramainyu said:
I notice that there are no Demonic Pact services here. Are the Demons against this? ( Belial told a person on Discord to contact me a few years back. Which is how we met. I got a pact done with a group online, and Belial showed up, saying he was pleased with the request, and also said to keep spreading the information, as I have been doing. ). Belial keeps showing up, all by Himself. So I know this is NOT personal mental issues, and such.

Most of the statements about "pacts" and so on are fake, quite often exaggerations. Certain lesser entities can initiate "pacts" which are like agreements, but these fall very short compared to Demons or the Gods which are of extreme power. The reasons here are many but most often they have to do with taking certain things too far.

What exactly would be minor entities? Spirits ? Lesser Demons ? Or are there other entities out there besides these that could accept this communication with humans ?

I ask because I have a certain curiosity to know if there are other minimally friendly entities besides gods and spirits.

Melvin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
angramainyu said:

What exactly would be minor entities? Spirits ? Lesser Demons ? Or are there other entities out there besides these that could accept this communication with humans ?

I ask because I have a certain curiosity to know if there are other minimally friendly entities besides gods and spirits.

Even ghosts, lesser Demons which are non-humanoid, and other creatures can be made "pacts" with according to occult literature, yet this isn't really practically the full factuality of this.

This is often-times a waste of time, as most cannot properly contact them, and others cannot do their end of these "pacts", while also simultaneously the Gods control all of these domains and therefore already initiate these beings if necessitated if one is a Spiritual Satanist and in good standing with the Gods.

Sol_Invictus81 said:
One title comes to my mind after reading this: "There are not mediators in Satanism", I suggest you to read and focus on this section, this is one of the things that make the JOS greater than any other online stuff.

Unfortunately, most groups and alleged "SS" out there are only shit supplying misinformation about Father and the Gods.

Correct, and also it's important to point out that the real "Mediators" are never pointed at in this case, or in blatant cases of "Mediators", yet commonly we are given irrelevant and false statements about expressing opinions or outlining things as "Mediation", while "Mediation" is strictly the dependency of things like the ones described by the original poster.

Regardless of the fact that in their case this ended up well, most of the time people do this literally to scam in these discords and other places, while however sometimes unwittingly doing something "Good" insofar people end up finding JoS. If they do not, these people drive many insane for their own egoistical loops.

SunAndMoon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
angramainyu said:

Theres a question I have to ask. What does it mean when after a prayer one feels spinning or vibrating or both afterwards when one lays down to rest? Even a short answer will be very helpful.

A raising of energy, overstimulation, can cause this. There can be stimulation of your soul.

Of course, this does not involve medical issues, which if you have extreme occurrences with, you ought check.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back