Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Was Orwell Warning People About

If Orwell could see this face recognition system now .........
"Everyone is equal but some are more equal"!
Of course.....
Every day I see Jews exploiting the Goys with increasingly hard slavery!
If Orwell could see this face recognition system now .........
And yes, I have experienced for myself that the enemy really hates free will, suppresses individuality, maintains spiritual misery, and infinite materialism (it only matters who has the money and the social status).
Of course, people forget that there is no pocket in the coffin!
It is my opinion that what is most important is the soul and the "heart" and that you really should be free!

I'll tell you a short story!
You know, they have told me many times to accept the world as it is because I am small and too little to change! For example, I have been repeatedly told why I opposed my former boss because I should have been humiliated and surrendered to him because I would not have been fired!
Really serious? I don't care because I know that there are more important things in life and that we have to fight for our dreams!
Well, you know, I confronted him because he didn't care about money, nor those tyrants who just need humble slaves who work day and night like robots!
He was surprised because he hadn't met a man like me yet. Everyone in the factory bowed and humiliated him because he had power and was in a high leadership position, even though he was a lying communist!

If we don't fight and don't fight we have no future and that's the point!
Go to the RTR!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back