Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When I Quote People And Respond

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
This is a small message to explain something to everyone, to avoid misunderstandings, and because I do not want to hurt by accident anyone's feelings.

When I respond or quote a question, and it becomes an announcement, it is always and unless explicitly specified otherwise, a reply to everyone, which was facilitated by the quoted text. This can be a reply, a sermon, or a conversation taking place out of an original comment.

If a question or response is quoted and something is written out of it, it means that this was great and an ample opportunity to write about a subject.

Therefore, I am not replying to the person in question on a personal level, but the question is being answered in case it's publicly a question.

If a reply makes it to the Announcements, it's likely a reply for general interest, and not personal in anyway. The question might be answered and used as a starting point, but that's it.

Replies given where one is personally talked to will be very evident and I will be very specific. However, because I want every reply to hold value for everyone that might read it, there can be a tendency to also generalize a response.

In all cases, think that this generalization of responses exists on a default, unless specified otherwise.

Thanks everyone and I hope there have not been any misunderstandings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i want one day to have this ability to grasp the essentials of the thoughts of ours, you transcended to high levels and sometimes i even wonder if you still know what the average human is

congratulations hphoodedcobra666

Following the forum for months. I am a lurker.

Felt like saying,you are a special leader. I have come to respect you. Joy of satan is the truth.

nebu said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

i want one day to have this ability to grasp the essentials of the thoughts of ours, you transcended to high levels and sometimes i even wonder if you still know what the average human is

As people advance the expansion of consciousness, knowledge, and wisdom is a natural process. People on these higher levels can definitely still "know" the average human, but the void certainly can seem like a chasm at times.

Oftentimes, this higher level gives more insight into the low state humanity is currently on, and the desire to give a hand up to your people who are on the way up the mountain grows immensely.

Stay consistent in your advancement to the best of your ability, and you will most certainly experience this in time as well.

serpentwalker666 said:
nebu said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As people advance the expansion of consciousness, knowledge, and wisdom is a natural process. People on these higher levels can definitely still "know" the average human, but the void certainly can seem like a chasm at times.

Oftentimes, this higher level gives more insight into the low state humanity is currently on, and the desire to give a hand up to your people who are on the way up the mountain grows immensely.

Stay consistent in your advancement to the best of your ability, and you will most certainly experience this in time as well.

really, and for sure :D
my discipline is great

I think your post is very well deserved. HP.Cobra but I think you underestimate the intuitive feelings people get.

I believe for most people who post on here or are new it's an admiration or a, "OMG Thank you moment". From them, rarely, have I ever seen anyone be negative towards a superreply.

When ever you superreply we learn and said individual learns as well.

I don't think *ANYONE* except a few chowderheads believe your superreply to announcements for all. Is considered a derogatory act or anything.

My one complaint is that you should also reply on the forum post itself or go, "This is a quote reply or superreply on this person's forum post. Please visit this forum post as well."

Sometimes when you post quote superreply you kinda steer people away from the main forum post and some people feel like your quote superreply is stealing the spotlight. Sometimes other people come in paying or not paying attention and answer the forum post in General or otherwise section rather than posting in Announcements quote superreply. In other words they might be a person that is a bit confused over our forum.

I wish the forums could be improved further and be a superforum. But I like our forums and I like how we chaotically exist.

Like my best friend who I email all the time. He is like, [paraphrasing]: "Frankly I love how you speak on topic and get out of topic and return to topic or make an entirely new topic. Your chaotic lack of language arts skill is a skill unto itself. Even I only use 70%-80% of my language arts skills to reply when I truly wish to reply well. I do 90+."

I just hope you understand HP.Cobra. HP.Cobra your quote superreply your superimpositions are fully 100% agreeable and appropriate. Any user including myself I believe you might have QSR me once or twice either individually or through a quote ping reply in a important sermon. Your doing Satan's work and it's only natural for a person to be not negative. But rather very positive and like I said above, "Honored to have his question answered and looked at."

I think you are like I said, "Doing Satan's work(reverse meme of xtianity)" and on top of that your actuating and working with the community even the newbie member might post a super question.

Like one of my favorite questions ever stated on the forums. "What is arrogance and pride in an (SS way)?"

Simple straight to the point you answered very well. I think anyone unless malicious or trolling and even then you barely if ever ban trolls. OWP/Meteor/common trolls are annoying but even trolls begin to join us. It's why Mageson's ban waves were getting out of hand.

Plus we love the oppositional force training. At least we act like Gentleman and like proper Nazi-Satanist. Even towards our enemies or our ignorant masses we reply and answer back. Even the recent thread(circa Dec. 2022) of moneyless economy. Which the O.P. mentioned a Marxy style of existence even we didn't pop him. Everyone answered back appropriately and led this person to realize, "Holy shit I need to get my economics and my understanding better. How can I change myself?"

I believe your QSR(Quote Superreply) is a magickal statement of, "How do I change the JoS and allow everyones opinion to matter so we can further reinforce ourselves for the future."

Like I said, "You doing Satan's work". Informing people and dispelling ignorance. Darkness is light turned inside out.

Gear88 said:
I think your post is very well deserved. HP.Cobra but I think you underestimate the intuitive feelings people get.

I believe for most people who post on here or are new it's an admiration or a, "OMG Thank you moment". From them, rarely, have I ever seen anyone be negative towards a superreply.

When ever you superreply we learn and said individual learns as well.

I don't think *ANYONE* except a few chowderheads believe your superreply to announcements for all. Is considered a derogatory act or anything.

My one complaint is that you should also reply on the forum post itself or go, "This is a quote reply or superreply on this person's forum post. Please visit this forum post as well."

I appreciate your response, I am glad that is clear. Just making sure this is the case, because new or not accustomed people might not instantly get this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back